The Babysitter Ch. 3

Story Info
Wife walks in & takes over.
1.6k words
4.36
105k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers

It has been a couple of weeks since the last time I have seen that luscious body. I can hardly wait until our next outing so I can be with her again. I came up with an idea of taking my wife out for "a night on the town."

The wife agreed to my idea and made all the arrangements for our sexy sitter to be here. When she arrived, our eyes met with desire, knowing that we would be able to have each other again.

I took my wife out to a fancy restaurant and we had a nice meal. We then went to a dance hall. I ordered drinks and we were sitting there talking about the days events. The band started playing a slow song and we went out to the dance floor.

We were dancing so close together, a piece of paper would not have fit between us. She looked up and kissed me passionately. I couldn't help but to think of what was waiting for me at home.

We sat and drank more while we laughed and talked most of the night. I kept looking at my watch, wanting to get home soon. My wife was getting a little tipsy as the night went on. We drank and danced some more, then it was finally time to leave.

It felt like time had stood still on the drive home. I was wanting to get there fast, so I could get inside that hot, sweet pussy waiting for me.

We got home and went inside. My cock was starting to twitch with anticipation. Her eyes lit up when she saw us walk through the door. My wife had gone upstairs and we were alone for a quick minute. I leaned down and kissed those pouty lips and let my tongue explore her wet mouth.

I reached under her shirt and pinched her nipple through her bra. It instantly perked up and was begging me to suck it. My other hand was between her legs, I could feel the dampness through her shorts.

She was rubbing the bulge in my pants, making it twitch with each squeeze. I wanted her in the worse way, I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

We were so lost in what we were doing, neither one of us had noticed that my wife had walked in the room. She stood there and watched us groping each other. I am not sure how long she had been standing there, but when I turned around, I noticed she was rubbing herself.

I was shocked to see my wife doing that! She won't even do that when we are alone. I was excited and scared all at the same time. I just froze in my place, not really sure what to do.

My wife walked over and started kissing me wildly. Grabbing for my hard cock. Then she reached over to the baby-sitter and pinched her nipple. I never knew my wife wanted to be with another woman. We didn't know how to react to the actions taking place.

I gave a reassuring nod to the baby-sitter, and a smile to let her know to just go with the flow of things. Then my wife leaned over and took the bottom of her shirt and raised it up. She lifted her arms so my wife could take it off. Then she took her bra off, those perky little nipples poked out wanting some attention.

Attention is just what they got too! My wife's mouth slowly moved over the left nipple making it disappear. While she kept playing with the other, rolling and pinching it. Her tongue was going in circles around the nipple. The baby-sitter let out a sigh of pleasure.

I could not believe what was taking place in front of my eyes! My knees were getting weak, I found a chair and sat down. I was rubbing my hard cock through my pants waiting for more action.

While my wife took the sitters shorts off, she was kissing her deep. Their tongues were going wild licking and exploring each others mouth. Then while she removed her panties, she licked and kissed her neck, making her way to her beautiful tits. Trailing down her firm stomach.

I could see that neatly trimmed patch of hair as she stepped out of her panties. The lust on both of their faces was enough to send chills down my spine. Not to mention my poor hard cock wanting to explode.

My wife led her over to the couch and laid her on her back. I have never seen my wife in this state before. It is VERY arousing to say the least. As she laid her down she started at her toes, taking each one in her mouth and gently sucking. Licking her way up to her thigh, she nibbled and kissed on the inner part of her smooth skin.

She got to her hot pussy and she stopped and took a deep sniff and let a small moan out. I knew that sweet smell she was enjoying. Her tongue softly touched her pussy lips as she licked her way up to the little hooded clit. She took it and sucked on it, while flicking her tongue.

She reached up and grabbed her perky tit and was squeezing it, pulling on her nipple, stretching it out. The sitter moaned with enjoyment. She worked her way up towards those tits and was placing tender kisses along the way.

As she got to her tits, she put a finger inside that drenched cunt and fucked her with it. I knew the sitter liked that, as I had done that before. Then 2 fingers disappeared. She was slamming her fingers into her hot cunt making her buck with every thrust.

The rhythm slowed and she pulled her fingers out and brought them up to the sitters mouth. She opened her mouth and hungrily sucked on them. As she sucked on my wife's fingers, my wife made her way back to that luscious cunt. She buried her face into it and was licking the life out of the sitter.

My wife took her hands and placed them under each thigh, she pushed the sitter's legs up over her head and licked her puckered hole. I almost shot my load right then, remembering the last time we were together. I was amazed to see this act going on in front of me.

She raised her head and looked at that tight asshole and smiled. Then she licked her soaked cunt and let a big glob of saliva run down to that tight hole. I could hear the sitter breathing heavy and fast, I knew she was close to cumming. Her finger slipped in her asshole and the sitter instantly started a intense orgasm.

Grinding her cunt hard into my wife's hand and face making a nice glaze all over it. She moaned so loud I thought she was going to wake the kids.

I couldn't sit and watch any longer, I had to join. I got up and took off my clothes as my cock ached for some attention. I walked over to the couch and kneeled over the sitter. She grabbed my cock and stuck it in her hungry mouth. I let a sigh of relief as she took it to the base. I have longed for this moment again.

My wife was still lapping up her sweet nectar, licking her clit and making her convulse once in a while. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and told her to eat my wife's pussy. They changed places, the sitter spread my wife's legs apart and started lapping at her dripping cunt like a dog in heat.

My wife sucked my hard cock while playing with my balls. I knew I wouldn't last long because of the show I had watched. I had always wanted to watch two women please each other, but I never thought it would be my wife and the baby-sitter.

As my wife deep throated my cock, I watched her twitch as her pussy was getting a good licking. The moans she was making on my cock almost sent me over the edge. I took my cock out of her mouth and she looked at me as if I had taken candy from a baby, very disappointed.

I walked around behind the sitter and pulled her onto her knees while she was licking that tasty pussy. I entered that hot, wet cunt and slammed my meat to the hilt. Her moans on my wife's cunt was making her squirm. I fucked her hard and fast, she licked hard and fast.

After a few minutes I couldn't hold back any longer. I said "I GOING TO CUM"

My wife said "I CUMMING TOO"

The sitter moaned loud and knew she was also going to cum.

The muffled scream into that hot pussy was all it took and my wife went into a very intense orgasm spreading her sweet juice on the sitter's face as I shot a load of hot jism into her cunt.

Afterwards, we all laid together on the floor. I looked over to the sitter and she had her hand laying on my wife's pussy stroking it softly. I sat up, leaned over and clean off all that sweet juice that was still shinning on her face. My wife took my limp cock and sucked me clean.

My wife looked at both of us and said, "I have known about you two for a while now, and I wanted to see what I was missing."

I smiled and said, "her tender pussy is wonderful isn't it?"

My wife said, "yes it is, and we will have to do this more often."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to share my sweet, sexy girl with her too often, but I knew once in a while wouldn't be bad.

Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers