Better Ch. 08

Story Info
Michael acknowledges his true feelings for Andrea.
1k words
4.63
6.8k
1

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers

Chapter 8 - Michael


In the time I've known Andrea, she never ceases to amaze me. However, I know I'm approaching some very dangerous territory with her.

From the beginning, we had an understanding that there would never be a happily-ever-after. It just wasn't that I have a wife, who, aside from the pedestrian sex, was a pretty decent woman. Had I not met Andrea, I would have been faithful and not given having an affair second thought. Plus, I have two teenagers. I'd hate to put them through the messiness of a divorce.

But getting away to see her every month or two was starting to get problematic. There were only so many excuses I could make to get away from work, and my wife and family. The more took the risk in being absent, the more I wanted to see Andrea and have her be a part of my life. I was breaking a promise of something I, and we, swore to never do: fall in love.

This was more than just mind-blowing sex. Over the past few months, our intimate encounters were becoming bolder and braver, especially in these past few days. It was in the way that she opened herself up to expressing herself that allowed me to make some moves I never had the courage to act upon before, like last night. I had often daydreamed over pictures of women bound in cuffs, ropes and chains, but never had the nerve to act upon my fantasies, even when Andrea hinted that she wanted to be tied, secured, and left helpless to be ravaged at my uncensored will. When I finally got the nerve to do that, I was amazed at how liberating it felt.

That mind-opening bravery also changed the way I was doing business. I was becoming more creative and felt more fulfilled. I found myself approaching and talking with others in much more happier and engaging ways. I noticed it how it was changing the mood and morale of my office staff. I saw it in the way I interacted with friends and colleagues. Life was becoming more fun, and more dynamic, and it all had to do with the way Andrea made me feel, even when I wasn't with her.

I knew I couldn't and shouldn't have her, but I needed her, just as I needed her as I watched her sleep as she slept on her side with her arms and legs sprawled before her. Her breathing kept her lulled in silence and hadn't let her move since she fell asleep next to me after our lengthy post-coital recovery. I didn't want to disturb her, but I just couldn't resist wanting one last time with her before we were to leave that evening.

I turned her around, slowly and gingerly, onto her back, and then gradually spread her uncovered legs apart. All I could do was marvel at her exposed opening to that place that led to so many ways that I was able to feel highs no other mind- or body-altering substances could take me. I wondered what it really felt like for her whenever I stroked and tickled those soft, delicate and moist folds around the outside of her hole. I wondered what triggered her to moan and wail whenever I rubbed and pushed on that pearl of a clit, especially when I slid my fingers inside of her just as I found myself doing.

She swiveled her hips ever so slightly as my fingers drew in and out of her damp insides. It was if she was dancing on her back the way she moved her body close to mine on the dance floor at the club last night, except she never opened her eyes. Her moans were quiet as if she were sounding out in a dream. She had my fingers so incredibly wet without even tensing up of coming. I didn't want to rouse her. I just wanted to enjoy this quiet and relaxed one-sided exchange with her.

I took my thumb and gave a feathery touch to her clit, which started to harden with my touch. I rubbed it back and forth as my fingers continued to slip in and out of her slippery vaginal walls. I felt her body go from limp to limber to slightly tense as her movements took on a bit more power and force. I knew too well, although it was never routine, how her bud would grow and harden like a gem the moment I tickled it with the tip of my tongue. I knew how it would make her back arch the moment I sucked on it between my lips.

I found my lips lapping up her juices that were dripping out of her pussy like a sweet and musky sap. Her hips lifted a bit from the mattress as if they were inviting me in to suck in more from her stream. The more I licked her tight and sensitive inner walls, more of her warm elixir came rushing to my tongue. Her hips began to gyrate and her sleepy moans resonated in my ears. Without a thought and without words, I bent her knees up and thrust my cock inside of her, and plowed it deep inside over and over again. I could watch my slick, glistening cock move in and out of her all day long. I could feel her insides clenching my cock and lubricating it endlessly every time I wound her up with orgasm after orgasm. I couldn't tell if she was fully awake; she looked as if she were in some kind of erotic dream state that I could not bring myself to interrupt.

Normally, she felt and knew when I was about to come, and she'd either release herself come down from her orgasm to keep me going or she'd urge me to come. This time, she just left herself whole and open for me to shoot my hot, sticky stream inside and then on her inner lips, between her legs, and on her groin and lower belly – and there was something so sweet about it. I fell flat on top of her and rubbed my still-hard cock back and forth over those soft sweet lips that I only set out to get lost in a daydream through my eyes. In spite of what I knew was "right," I loved this woman and had to have more of her.

MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers