Nothing Else Matters

Story Info
By pleasing him, she'll be well taken care of.
1.7k words
4.02
20.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels like he's been gone forever. All I got was a little taste last I saw him and all I have been able to think about is how I want more. But, this time the game has changed. I wait patiently for him, trying to distract myself with the online world until he arrives. I can't focus. I don't know what to expect. All I know is I can't wait to feel him again. As I lose myself in my thoughts, he opens my door. It's always unlocked for him.

As he walks through the door, his eyes catch mine and I try not to smile like a little girl. He's handsome, tall, blue eyes, great build, and his mouth just begs to be kissed. As his eyes hold mine, I'm almost trembling. He comes to me, takes my hands, and I stand to greet him.

"Hi Kitten," he says.

I stand on tip toes to kiss his lips and he wraps his arms around me, embracing me, sheltering me, protecting me. I melt into him as he rubs my neck and shoulders. Nothing else matters.

When he ends the kiss, he takes my chin in his thumb and forefinger and tells me to close my eyes. I hear a slight rustling and when I am told to look, He has in his hands a square, thin, velvet box. I open it to reveal a dainty collar with a shiny kitten bell attached. He had asked me before what I thought about collars, but at the time I didn't have much to say. The more I thought about being owned, the more I opened to the idea. I took it from the box and he took it gently from my hands. I turned around so he could put it on me. When I faced him again, I could feel a slight blush on my cheeks.

"You are mine now. You will obey only me."

I don't know what to say, so I respond with a "Yes Sir."

He gently pushes me to my knees.

"Undress," he says.

I obey, removing my shorts first by wriggling them down my hips. My tank top is next, but as I slowly move it up my body, I keep my eyes on him at all times. When the girls are released, I can see the bulge in his pants throbbing. As I pull the tank top over my head, my kitten bell responds with a little jingle, jingle. My eyes return to his as I hook my thumbs into my panties at the hip and slide them down my thighs, over my knees, my calves and past my ankles. I'm already getting wet just watching him throb and looking into his eyes as he towers above me.

"Make me happy," he says.

That's all I want to do. I unzip his pants and release what is mine. I place a light kiss on the head of his cock before I wrap my lips around him. I've waited too long for this. I stroke him with one hand as I lick the rim around the crown and continue suckling him gently. I can't stand waiting, I need to feel him throbbing against my tongue. I slowly inch my way down his cock, putting gentle pressure to the throbbing underside of his shaft, taking him into my mouth then throat. As I bob my head against him, I hear my kitten bell jingle jingle and a little smile comes to my lips. I look up to him and I can see in his eyes he is pleased. He puts one hand to the back of my head and pets me gently as I continue stroking and sucking his cock. All at once, he grabs a bunch of my hair and stops me. I look up to him, his cock still in my mouth, tears gathering in my eyes from the slight pain.

"That's enough kitten. Raise your hands to me," he says. I slowly slide my lips from his cock and raise my hands to him. From out of nowhere he produces a pair of wrist restraints. They almost match my collar. He puts them on me, ducks his head between my arms so that they are around his neck, and lifts me from the waist. I wrap my legs around him and am encompassed by him again, safe, protected, loved. Nothing else matters.

He carrys me to the bedroom and as he sits, I am comfortably on his lap wrists still restrained around his neck.

"Do you trust me?" he asks.

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Do you know I would never hurt you?" he asks sincerely.

"Yes Sir," I say almost nervously.

"I won't hurt you. You are mine, Kitten, and I am going to take good care of my plaything. Do you understand?" he said a bit more sternly.

"Yes, I understand. Thank you," I say a little more sure of myself though my heart is pounding.

"Sit on the bed," he commands.

I remove my arms from around his neck, get off of his lap, and I sit on the bed. He stands before me, kisses my forehead, and blindfolds me. I've now lost control of my hands and my sight. I hear rustling as if he is undressing, but I'm not sure.

"Trust me, Kitten," he says again as he grabs both breasts and begins kneading them harder than ever while kissing and nipping my neck. I'm uncomfortable but dare say nothing. As he kneads my tits, his thumbs brush my nipples. They are standing so erect, that they hurt too. His mouth connects to my left nipple and I jump with the electricity flowing through me. Every cell is suddenly awake and more aware since my vision is obstructed. I'm excited but can feel tears in my eyes. His mouth moves to the right nipple and again I jump. He lays me back on the bed, his hands part my thighs and pats my pussy. I hear his evil "Hmf" as he recognizes how wet I am. He begins spanking my pussy lightly, teasing, smacking my already swollen lips. I move slightly out of pain, out of pleasure, and he grips my thigh hard enough to make me whimper in pain, but to also realize I better remain still. He continues spanking my pretty pink pussy as I suck in every breath trying not to move, jingle jingle, then he stops.

He inserts two fingers deep inside of me and I moan in pleasure as I try to be still. His tongue moves to my clit nibbling and licking with the perfect pressure. I'm ready to explode. I moan his name and tell him I want to cum.

"Not yet Kitten, Do not cum unless you're told," he says matter of factly.

He moves his fingers up and down inside of me hitting my soft bundle of nerves each time as he is still lapping at my clit. I can't hold back. I tell him I am cumming and my whole body begins to convulse as he fucks me harder with his fingers and sucks my clit into his mouth. Jingle jingle goes my little kitten bell. I could feel my juices squirt onto his fingers and drip down my slit to the bed. When my body stops reacting to him, he stops.

"I told you NOT to cum, didn't I Kitten?" he commands.

"Yes Sir," I say with a shaky voice.

He grabs my wrists, pulls me up, and throws me over his lap. Before I could say a word Whack! His hand comes down hard on my bare ass and I scream out. Whack! This time to the other cheek and I try to stifle my cries. Whack! Across both cheeks, I could feel the tears in my eyes as each time he spanks me, my kitten bell jingle jingles.

"This is the first time I have punished you, Kitten. That is all for now. Believe me, I won't be as nice next time. Understand?" he asked sternly.

"Yes, Sir," I said with trembling voice.

He pulled me back up to a siting position on the bed, removed my blindfold, and kissed each eyelid.

"Kitten tears are sweet. There may or may not be more of these," he said licking his lips, "I'm not sure that I should fuck you today."

I whimper. It's what I want more than anything. I want to feel him inside me, I want to connect with him. He lifts my chin, meeting my eyes with his own.

"I know you need this cock. Let this be a lesson to you, if you don't listen, I may have to deprive you of what you want the most," he said.

"Yes Sir, I'm so sorry," I say as tears slide down my cheeks.

He kisses them away as he lays me back so gently. He hooks my still restrained hands around his neck and enters me slowly. I moan with pleasure. Finally, I am filled with his love. Finally I am owned completely by him. He thrusts harder and deeper inside of me making me cry out with each entry and each departure. I hate when he takes his cock completely away from me, but I know better than to say a word. His pace begins to quicken and he moves my arms down over my head, pinning me there, fucking me furiously.

"Cum with me, Kitten. It's ok. Show me you love only me. Cu," he coos in my ear.

With that I forget the pain, I forget the tears, I forget everything except that he is there with me, for me, filling me. He plunges deeper and his moans increase. I feel him filling me and I cum, squeezing him tight as he continues thrusting deep inside of me. The world seems to drift away and I feel faint. He's taken me somewhere I hadn't been before.

"Shhh Kitten, no more tears. I'm very proud of you. You are mine. Now relax and let me hold you," he whispers.

He rolls us over and I lay my head on his chest. He releases my wrists from the restraints and holds me tight. This is all I wanted. All I needed was to be owned by someone I could trust, someone who could take care of me sexually, and someone who would never treat me like I wasn't good enough. Right now, laying in his arms, protected, safe loved, Nothing Else Matters.