Endlessly Together

Poem Info
136 words
4.5
2.3k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin drew me to her.

And as I approached, I felt her take my heart as I looked into her soul.

She smiled at me and my eyes danced away with hers.

I could hear the roar of lust as our bodies melted together in a powerful synergy of consuming desire.

And the passion of our ascended tango was irrepressably obvious to our bodies.

Yet our minds were swept away on waves of pleasure; together we surfed the endless oceans of delightful caresses.

Finally together the esctacy enveloped us, and away we soared into the skies of our erotic dreams; sharing that time where we are mesmerisingly captured by our senses longing for more.

There we stayed trapped in our own endless quest to relive that first flight of our meltingly serine shared orgasm.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
HarryHillHarryHillover 11 years ago
Don't mind Tazz

He means well. I liked the shared images...tango/danced waves/ocean soared/skies

exquisitelifetimeexquisitelifetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
Is that it?

I suppose if I openly allow comments I must expect this type of inane graffiti of words.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
AN ENDLESS SLEEP

where cuddling is allowed TK U MLJ LV NV