The Shower of My Lust

Poem Info
270 words
4.67
2.3k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the water dances all over my skin I feel my passion come alive.
I tingle uncontrollably all over in the shadows of life's underlying liquids; drenching me in daytime dreams of copulation.
And into my mind comes your delightfully erotic image so welcome and invitingly seductive.
My hands follow the water over my body to the appendage that my own liquid erupts from.
Why are you so perfectly right for my fantasy?
Is it because I am bathed in warm rivers of swirling liquid across my pulsating flesh?
I can feel your carefully grasping hands all over me, as the shower reinforces your flowing caresses on my softly subtle skin.
I can feel the blood of my body flowing and growing me to pulsating thrusting rapids.
Your fueling touch is upon me, liquid fire consuming me and burning me up in swirling flames of uncontrollable desire for you.
Your tongue is drinking the fluids from my body.
Your mouth moving all over me is consuming my passionate flood of bliss.
I feel the rivers of liquid creating a ticklish tension that needs to be satiated.
But I resist the waterfall, as the release must be held back; as I float in a sea of pleasure filled space.
Engulf me, consume me, and toy with me my muse of ill-conceived dependency and fuel my lust for you.
Finally when I am bathed in ecstasy's ocean, the fluids within me burst forth and drench you in my own exotic juices.
I see you floating on the waves, where you can celebrate your victory over my firestorm of lust's quenching thirst.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A LUST EMBODIED JOURNEY

floating thru the cyber space of all TK U MLJ LV NV