Quick Cash

Story Info
Seeking cash, a desperate woman signs up for experimentation.
1.4k words
4.18
80.5k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Temprance
Temprance
144 Followers

I was a little desperate for cash. I had been kicked out of my apartment after being let go, again, from another run down diner. Apparently, it isn't appropriate to pour hot coffee all over horny old bastards who were old enough to be my grandfather. Hell, maybe old enough to be my great grandfather. The owner was quick to let me go. Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have been so rash. But really, why do waitresses have to take grabby hands just to earn a measly tip?

I pulled my jacket tighter around me. It was starting to rain as I ran the last block and a half to my new job. When I applied and interviewed, I couldn't really figure out what the job was. No one said anything other than it was easy work and the bonus was that it paid a lot of money. In cash. I already had my eye on a new apartment. One two steps up from the dump I was living in last time.

The building I was heading for was your run of the mill brick building. Grayish brown, no markings, nothing to make it stick out. It was in the bad side of town, but let's face it, I've been in the bad side of town long enough to learn that picky people don't eat.

The only thing I could see that stood out is a small camera right above the steel door. I banged on the door hard. I heard a soft whirring above me. I looked up and let the camera get a good look at my face. A few seconds later, the door clicked open and I made my way in out of the rain. Inside was barren. A small room that looked like a lobby connected to three hallways.

"Hello?" I called out.

A few seconds later, I heard the sound that high heels make on tile flooring, heading my way. An older lady in a dark colored dress suit made her way to stand before me.

"Hi, I'm Cora. I'm Dr. Nolan's assistant. If you will, follow me."

She turned and I followed her through the middle hallway. I was lead into a small room at the end of a long corridor.

"We need a few things before we start. I am going to photograph you now. Please strip down to your underwear."

"My underwear?" I don't know if I like the sound of that. I know I was going to be involved in some sort of testing, but I wasn't sure why any testing would require me to strip.

"Yes. We will need to categorize you. That means body type as well as other characteristics, such as eye, hair and skin color."

I guess that makes sense. Kinda. I stripped out of my clothing. It was wet anyway. I skipped pretending to fold them and piled them in the corner. Cora stepped close to me and positioned me by the wall. I did several photos. Several shots were taken of me facing forward, from my sides, and several of my back. After the photos, Cora measured parts of my body. My arms, my waist, my bust, my hips were all measured.

After the measurements, much to my embarrassment, Cora also gave me a pelvic exam. I was lead out of the room, wearing nothing but a paper gown now, underwear long stripped off, into another room. All that was in this new room was two mattresses stacked on top of each other covered in a couple sheets.

"What..." I was confused. What testing was I being volunteered for that only included a couple mattresses that didn't even have a frame? I started to back away from the room, only to be stopped by Cora.

"I'm afraid it is too late to back out now. Don't worry, you'll enjoy this testing."

With those words, Cora shoved me into the room and the door slammed shut with the sickening sound of the door being barred shut. Why would they bar me in? I paced for what felt like hours. I noticed the lights continued to dim. I wonder if they were set to mimic the sun. Soon, it was so dark; I made my way to the bed before I had to search it out in complete darkness.

I must have fallen asleep at some point because a scrapping noise had woken me up. I pulled up the sheet over me, having only the paper gown on. The lights slowly came back on. Not much, but enough to realize I was no longer alone. In the corner was a shadow that didn't belong. After I had noticed the shadow, it started to move closer. I scrambled off the bed and ran to the other side of the room. It chuckled.

I felt something wrap around my waist several times and lift me from the ground. I was slammed back onto the mattress, face down. I tried to push myself up but I was held down tight. Looking over my shoulder, I saw what was pinning me down.

The shadow had dozens of tentacles, several of which were holding me to the mattress. I started to scream. The tentacles wrapped around my waist raised up my hips as another was shoved into my mouth. I gagged as the tentacle squirmed in my mouth. It was harder than I thought it would be.

It seemed strong and muscular, not soft. The tentacle started to thrust in my mouth, effectively gagging me.

My legs were being drawn apart. I started to panic even more, very little noise made it out of my mouth around the object in my mouth. Tentacles wrapped around both of my breasts and started to squeeze and rub my nipples. My body was starting to defy me. I could feel myself getting wet. I started to sob as I realized how my body was reacting.

My clit throbbed as a tentacle ghosted by, barely touching. The teasing touches started to press harder, and soon my hips were grinding on the tentacle, looking for satisfaction. The tentacle slid away from my clit and circled my wet opening. Slowly, it pushed in side. I moaned around the tentacle that was still thrusting deeper in my mouth. It felt good, I started to suck on the tentacle as the other in my pussy started to pick up speed as it fucked me from behind.

My orgasm was building. As I got closer and closer to coming, I felt another tentacle, sliding in the crack of my ass, slowly rimming my virgin entrance. I stiffened, but it didn't deter my orgasm. I screamed as I came. The organ in my mouth shoved into my throat while the one in my pussy kept hammering away at me. I felt boneless after that orgasm. I felt something probe my ass, it was slick and slid easily around my asshole. I didn't have time to drag in a breath to scream as it slid past the ring of muscles and slid all the way in my ass.

I was lifted up off the mattress and turned right side up. I was held in the air, my arms trapped at my sides, my legs held open to my chest. The tentacles found a rhythm as they fucked me. As one slid out, another slid forward. I would pant if I didn't have something shoved in my mouth. A second orgasm slammed into me as I felt my ass stretch and my pussy quiver. My eyes rolled back into my head as my orgasm went on. I felt the tentacles swell as I was coming down off my orgasm. The tentacle in my mouth pulled out and exploded on my face as I felt the tentacles in my pussy and ass shoot deep inside me.

Slowly, the tentacles laid me back on the mattress. I was covered in white goo, I could feel it seep out between my legs. The shadow returned to its corner. Now I noticed the line of the wall that must have been a door. It exited my room. The lights slowly came on as Cora entered the room. I was too tired to cover up.

"Excellent. You did really well. It will take several weeks to see if you are compatible to carry the embryos to term."

"Em-Embryos?"

"Yes. As per the papers you signed, you will have several sessions a night in hopes that you become pregnant and carry any embryos to term. We've had a hard time finding compatible eggs for the sperm, so we'll monitor you and check your progress a couple times a week."

I lay there, stunned. I don't know if I could endure that several times a night! Not only that... but what will I be carrying to term? If it works?

Temprance
Temprance
144 Followers