One Starry February

Story Info
My husband surprises me and our neighbor on Valentines Day.
1.9k words
4.14
64.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers

My story is listed in the "Loving Wives" category, but I think it should be listed in a "Loving Husbands" one. These are, after all, my fantasies. Fantasies HE made come true, one starry night ...

My husband Kyle and I (some names have been changed, to protect the not so innocent) have been married for over ten years. We're high school sweethearts, you know. Some people think it's impossible to find "the one" when you're still a teenager. In fact, my mother strongly advised me to go out and "experience" other people before committing to my first love. She married her high school sweetheart too. She would have done well to heed her own advice. I, however, am glad I never did.

Kyle and I aren't perfect for each other. Hell, perfect is boring. We're not so alike as to be twins, and not so opposite as to be compliments. Oh no, it's better than that. We're best friends, you see. The wonderful thing about marrying your best friend is that no matter how much you change, the basis of your relationship never does. You can add to it, take things away from it, but in the end, you've got that initial respect that will never fade.

One of the best things about our relationship is that we do everything together and share our tasks and interests. When we found a leak in our bathroom and got five grand to remodel the master bathroom and bedroom, I didn't even consider telling him what I wanted and leaving him to do all the work. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly what you'd call handy.

After a long day of clearing everything out of the bedroom and into the den, I put the kids to bed and climbed in the shower. When I got out I wrapped my naked body in a towel and went into the den, surveying the tiny room that was made even tinier by our massive king size bed. A bed that was now covered in soft red rose petals.

I giggled as Kyle lay there, completely naked, a red rose stem between his teeth. He wasn't one for grand gestures, so I was pretty surprised. What surprised me the most, however, was the wide open blinds in front of the bed.

My husband held his hand out to me and my gaze alternated between the open window and his hooded lids.

"Come on, you've always said you wanted to make love in the moonlight."

This wasn't quite what I had in mind, but the thought of having sex with my husband in front of an open window did turn me on. Because the window in the den had a window seat, the elevated bed put it at the perfect height that an observer wouldn't miss a thing.

We live in a cul-de-sac and all of our neighbors are middle aged empty nesters or single. One woman in particular is always nosing around, trying to tempt Kyle with skimpy outfits and bikinis and asking for his help with her computer, which always seemed broken.

Kyle tells me stories of desperate housewives throwing themselves at him all the time while he's at work. No one ever believes me, but honestly, I'm flattered so many women find my husband attractive; because he's mine. I've never been concerned that he would cheat.

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, I dropped my towel and crooked a finger at him. Slowly, on his hands and knees, he crawled across the bed and nipped at my nipples. I ran my fingers through his hair, moaning in delight. He trailed kisses across my breasts and down my stomach, pausing to swirl his tongue around my belly button.

I closed my eyes as his fingers delved between my thighs, slipping against my wet, shaved pussy lips. His lips returned to my nipples, licking and teasing while his fingers tickled my clit until I was panting with need. Then, quite suddenly, he was gone.

I opened my eyes and saw him kneeling on the bed again. His straining cock was outlined by the moonlight streaming through the window. I climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of him, lifting my lips for a kiss as I grasped his shaft in my hand.

I love the feel of his tongue in my mouth, hot and silky, sliding against my own. He palmed a breast and we knelt there, just kissing, for a long moment. He was the first to break the kiss, his lips trailing down my jaw to nibble my neck and shoulder. When I tilted my head to give him better access, I saw something reflect the streetlights from a window across the street.

I knew the house. It was the nosey neighbor woman. I thought she must be using binoculars, which is what I saw as it caught the light. I moaned slightly as I whispered down to my husband.

"You know that lady who's always running around half naked when you come over to fix her computer?"

Kyle chuckled.

"You'll have to be more specific."

I repressed a laugh of my own.

"The one who lives across the street."

He nodded and lifted my DDD breasts in his hands so that he could suck on one, then the other.

"What about her?"

"She's watching us with binoculars."

Kyle paused. I could tell he wanted to look out the window and check for himself. I didn't give him much time to respond, though, as I scooted backwards on my hands and knees and took his cock in my mouth.

I heard him gasp as my lips wrapped around the head of his shaft. I loved the taste of his cock, especially the sweet and salty flavor of the pre-cum as it oozed onto my tongue. I imagined that this was what the woman wanted, to be sucking on my husband thick cock. I'd have to show her what she was missing.

I slid my mouth up and down his length, twirling my tongue along the ridges. I couldn't fit his fully erect shaft into my mouth, so I wrapped my fingers around the rest and began to slowly pump him, working the saliva beneath my palm. When he was slick and wet I rolled onto my back and began to rub him with both hands while my tongue tickled his ball sac.

Kyle reached down to play with my nipples as my breasts jiggled with each breath. I moaned into his ball sac, humming my pleasure as I continued to stroke and tongue him, sliding my mouth against his shaft then back down the base again.

He slid his hands down my body to spread my legs open and I gave a yelp as his tongue flicked my clit. I completely forgot about licking him while his tongue assaulted my pussy, his fingers spreading me open like a flower.

I felt his cock against my cheek and twisted my head to take him deeply into my throat. Kyle groaned and pumped his hips against my face, his sac bouncing against my nose each time he thrust. I put my hands on his ass cheeks, urging him to drive faster and harder into my throat. I could feel myself gagging on his cock but I didn't care, I just wanted to be filled with him as his tongue drove my clit to burst.

I came hard, screaming in pleasure against his cock. I let it slip from my mouth and wiggled from underneath him.

"Lie down, I want that bitch to watch me while I ride you."

Kyle smiled and lay down on the pillows. I straddled him, lowering myself slowly onto his cock, my hair spilling down my shoulders and across my breasts. I tossed my head back to give a less impeded view.

When I was finally seated down as far as I could go I began to slowly rock my hips, grinding against my husband. I could feel his thick member as it caressed every inch of my pulsing cunt. The rhythm I set quickened when I leaned back, one hand bracing against his thigh while the other stroked his balls as they bounced against my ass cheeks.

Kyle's fingers began to stroke my clit again and I had to fight the urge to scream, tossing my head and long brunette hair back and forth as I rode his cock. It wasn't long before I came, gushing cum between us, allowing our slippery skin to slide even faster.

Kyle gripped my hips and began to control the rhythm, grinding my body harder and faster against him. I felt myself opening up with each tremor, taking his cock deeper inside me until, almost laying against his shins, I was seated to the hilt as he fucked me hard.

Kyle grunted, holding me still as my pussy shuddered one more time, sucking his seed deep into me as he came.

I lay there, trembling, almost unable to move. My husband, however, had another surprise up his sleeve. He took my hands and pulled me back up to sit on top of him. To my surprise, his cock was still rock hard.

"I'm not finished with you yet, wife."

It didn't happen often, but once in a while he would stay hard after ejaculating. When he did, I knew I would be in for a long night.

Lifting me up off of his cock he positioned me so that the side of my body was facing the window. Our neighbor would have a perfect view. Then he positioned himself behind me and slid his cock deep into my pussy again. I cried out, gripping the sheets tightly as he pounded me.

"That's right, baby. Scream for me."

His hand caressed the cheek of my ass before smacking it lightly. My body clenched as I gushed hot cum, screaming his name into the mattress, trying not to wake the kids.

When I finally stopped shuddering he spread my ass, rubbing the tight hole of my anus with the pad of his thumb. Slowly, while he continued to thrust his cock in and out of my pussy, he slipped his thumb inside my ass.

I lay my head against the pillow, looking out the window and towards our spectator. I still couldn't see more than the occasional flash of the binoculars, but I knew she hadn't left the window. She was still watching as I was fucked doggy style by the man she hadn't been able to tempt.

I raised back onto my hands, pressing into his cock and thumb as he plunged his shaft into me over and over. I began to gyrate my hips, pressing his length against my pussy on all sides. I could feel my g-spot swelling. His thumb in my ass was pressing his cock down harder against my front wall while it stimulated my hole. When I threw my hair back I felt Kyle wrap his fingers in the tendrils, pulling me tightly against him as I began to cum hard, my whole body throbbing and tingling as I grit my teeth against the scream rising in my throat.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever, until finally I heard Kyle's breathless voice.

"Okay, I'm cumming."

I kept moving as he shot his second load into me, milking his sensitive cock until there was nothing left. Finally, he lowered his body onto the bed, pulling me with him so that we both lay spooned together to enjoy la petite mort.

I was so relaxed, I almost fell asleep right there. Then I felt Kyle stretch to grab the string and close the blinds. After he resettled, he pushed the hair from my neck, kissing and nibbling my ear and throat.

"I love you. Happy Valentine's Day."

I sighed contentedly and tilted to kiss him back.

"I love you too!"

This was much better than a box of chocolates!

LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers