Hair and Years Off

Story Info
She shaved her head and unleashed her inner slut.
1.3k words
4.41
56.5k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,533 Followers

I had not seen Jan in several years; not since her boyfriend had gotten killed after losing the bet that his car could make it back into the correct lane before the semi reached him. She was a small woman in her forties, ten years older than her boyfriend and was a sexual dynamo. Not that I knew personally, he had shown me the videos of her tight little body being pounded by him, participating in a two girl orgy while he watched and even taking on some huge black guy in a hotel room on vacation.

Anyway I had bumped into her again at work and at first I did not recognize her, she was wearing dowdy clothes that made her look at least ten years older, but it was the hair that really got me. She had it styled in a really fake looking red, and it was puffed up like you see the old ladies wear it. If the clothing added ten years to her age the hair added twenty.

I said hello and we wound up talking, which lead to lunch. She told me since the accident that she had not dated anyone, and then it came out: she had felt guilty because he had been rushing home to her when it had happened. She started to cry and I held her as she sobbed and shook.

I told her that it was not her fault, that there was no way she could have known he was going to do what he did on that rainy road. She said she knew but she could not shake the thought.

I drove her home and she invited me up, maybe I should not have accepted her invitation, but I did. We talked some more, I decided to bring up her appearance by asking why she had dyed her hair.

"I know! I did not know what I was thinking. My daughters hate it! I know it's awful, and the clothes, it's just that...I don't know, maybe I don't want a relationship right now, or ever. Maybe I am punishing myself. I really don't know," she said rubbing her hands together.

I told her that that was a bit harsh.

"Well maybe so. But I guess so but what am I supposed to do now, shave it all off?" she said with a laugh.

"Well there is no law against that, and that is what they make wigs for," I said laughing and never dreaming of what she would say next.

She paused for a moment in thought, then said "Maybe I should."

She got up and went to her bathroom, I heard her rummaging around and she came back out with a towel, a pair of scissors, a pair of electric clippers, shaving cream, and some disposable razors. Was she going to do what I think she was?

"You are right. I think it might be time to put that past behind me. I want you to help me."

I could not believe my ears, but I could feel my cock throbbing, for some reason the thought of shaving her head turned me on.

She told me she had a wig in the closet which she used to wear for Bill. I asked again if she was sure. She got up, poured herself a shot, looked in the mirror at that ugly red hair of hers and nodded.

I got a wooden kitchen chair and had her sit in it hoping she did not see how turned on I was. Going over to her stereo I put on some music, then wrapped a towel around her like a big apron and took a handful of her hair and did the first snip, I was worried that she'd break down and cry but instead she gave a sigh of relief. I grabbed the next handful and kept cutting until the scissors were of no use.

Plugging in the electric clipper I slowly went back and forth across her small head until all that remained was fuzz. She looked up at me and told me to keep going. I went into her bathroom and got another two towels, one I soaked in hot water. I draped the wet towel over her head and massaged her scalp. Then I removed it and put the shaving cream on her head. Methodically I shaved the remaining hair on her head leaving it clean and shiny.

When I was done I wiped her head with the other towel and messaged in some moisturizer. She got up and asked me how she looked; I told her the truth: sexy.

She went over to the mirrored wall in her living room and looked at herself. I was worried that she was going to start crying, instead she looked relieved.

"Now the only thing wrong is these clothes." I said reaching around from behind her, I started to unbutton her blouse. She backed her tight little ass into me and could feel my arousal.

As her nipples started to rise she told me she had not had sex since Bill had gotten killed. She thrust her ass back against me again as I removed her top then unsnapped her bra. Her tits were as perfect as I remembered them from the videos, small and perky, but just enough to sandwich a cock between them. She turned around and we kissed. My hand ran across her smooth head.

She kicked off her shoes and I helped undo her jeans. She stepped out of her jeans so she only had on her white panties, which soon joined them on the floor.

She watched as I took off my clothes.

"So you like my new look?" she said as I took in her tight little body. She gracefully sunk down to her knees and took my cock into her warm mouth. My hands ran across her shiny smooth head as she did her best to take me all the way down her throat. Her hands rubbed and fingered her pussy. I could hear the wet noise as she stimulated herself to an orgasm.

I grabbed the back of her smooth head and held it as I rammed myself down her throat, she never objected and instead fingered herself quicker and quicker. She used her free hand to pinch her nipples hard.

I told her I was about to cum and she took my load and milked my cock until it was dry.

She got up on top of her coffee table on her hands and knees, telling me to fuck my" bald headed sex slave." Within minutes I was hard again and pushed myself inside of her. For a woman in her late forties she felt tighter than some of the younger women I had known and she was very verbal, which was even more of a turn-on than you could believe.

"When you cum, cum inside of me, deep. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck your bald headed sex slave. Oh yeah!" I reached around to grab her tits as I fucked her. Midway through I pulled her onto the couch in a reverse cowgirl position enjoying watching her small ass smack down on me as her pussy ate my cock.

She stopped and got off of me saying she knew what I wanted. On her knees in front of me she rubbed my cock head against her smooth scalp as she jerked me off telling me to cum on her head. After a few minutes I coated her shiny head. When I was done she grabbed my cock and again milked out every last drop of cum I had. She then rubbed my cum deep into her scalp.

In the bedroom I fucked her as hard as I could enjoying her alien sexiness.

Afterwards we relaxed, she said she might never let her hair grow back.

We regularly saw each other afterwards, she would wear her wig in public but at home she walked around bald. One night she told me she wanted to go out in public bald, but that is another story for another time.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,533 Followers