He Spears... He Scores!

Story Info
NJ lost to LA in game 1, but Edge scores with Beth afterward.
2.5k words
4.09
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

*

On May 30, 2012 following the New Jersey Devils 2-1 overtime loss to the Los Angeles Kings in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals, WWE Hall of Famer Edge and current WWE Diva Beth Phoenix are getting into Edge's rental car in the parking lot of Newark, New Jersey's Prudential Center. Edge is wearing a red Devils hockey sweater and black jeans, while Beth Phoenix is wearing a white version of the Devils hockey sweater and perfectly fitting black jeans. "Ok that did not go the way I was hoping but I'm sure they'll win this series..." Edge grins at his latest Diva girlfriend while he puts the key in the ignition of the car.

Beth Phoenix shrugs her shoulders and smiles. "Ehhh...it's going to be tough..." Beth pauses and then laughs "Do you know what the best thing about the game was?"

"Hmmmm the way it went into over time because of some great defense?" Edge asks as he starts to drive out of the arena's parking lot.

Beth shakes her head and laughs "Nope...I was thinking actually how funny it was that more people recognized me than you..."

Edge laughs, "Well you are seen on TV a lot more these days than I am..." Edge replies.

Beth smiles and glances at Edge before she shrugs her shoulders "Maybe...or it could be that nobody recognizes you now with that crappy haircut..." Beth teases.

"If I remember right you weren't opposed to me getting this haircut..." Edge replies with a grin

Beth raises an eyebrow and smiles. "That was before you decided to go to your four year barber and get that hack job..." Beth says with another laugh.

"Well my haircut is still better than whoever you let do your makeup for RAW..." Edge says teasingly as he glances at Beth.

Beth narrows her eyes slightly and presses her lips together. "Ha...ha...ha...very funny...." Beth says before she smiles. "I think they used the same grease for the make-up that they do with Punk's hair..."

Edge laughs, "It would not surprise me if it was..." Edge says before smirking, "By the way... during the second intermission when I went to the snack stand, I checked my phone, and there were already posting on the internet that we were a couple..."

"It was going to come out sooner or later..." Beth replies.

"True.. one of the comments got me laughing on how you like guys 'with an edge' to them... either Straightedge or guys with the ring name 'Edge'..." Edge says with a chuckle.

Beth makes a face. "Let's not talk about Punk anymore...leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

"Hmmm so I taste better then?" Edge says jokingly

Beth raises an eyebrow and glances at Edge. "And I always wondered why Trish dumped you...now I know why..." Beth says with a smile.

"Oh? Why then?" Edge asks with a grin as he slows the car down as they approach a red light.

"Cause you're immature and a pervert..." Beth says with a laugh.

"Some would say those are my best qualities..." Edge smirks

*******

A short time later in their hotel room, Edge is standing against the hotel room's dresser as Beth Phoenix is on her knees, sliding her hands from his waist to his long, thick and hardening cock.

Beth Phoenix presses her lips together and glances up at Edge with her beautiful eyes as she works her left hand against his cock, following with her right hand, moving at a swift pace.

"Mmmmm shit..." Edge moans as Beth using both hands to stroke his rock hard cock. The former WWE Superstar places his hands behind himself on the dresser as he smirks down at the impressive blond haired Diva.

Beth leans her blond haired head forward and places her wet tongue against the head of his cock and begins to work her tongue around the head of his shaft. Beth removes her left hand and places her hand onto his waist, while working her right hand on the bottom portion of his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah..." Edge moans as the Beth laps her tongue against the large head of his cock while she strokes the shaft with her right hand.

Beth closes her eyes as she slides and slaps her tongue against the head of his cock.

Edge licks his teeth as the gorgeous Diva attacks his cock with her skilled tongue.

Beth parts her lips and opens her mouth to take his cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around his cock and begins to bob her head on his cock.

"Mmmmmm shit..." Edge moans as Beth Phoenix bobs her head skillfully on his stiff cock.

Beth removes her right hand from his shaft and with both her hands now on his waist she bobs her head back and forth, with her saliva dripping down.

"Mmmmmm yeah... awwww fuck..." Edge moans as Beth sucks and slurps on his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm" Beth moans as she steadily bobs her head back and forth on Edge's cock, with her lips brushing along his shaft.

Edge again licks his teeth as he watches as Beth bobs her head swiftly on his cock without having any trouble dealing with its impressive length and thickness

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Beth moans and looks up at Edge as she bobs her head at a quick and smooth place.

"Ohhhhh fuck... ahhh..." The Rated R Hall of Famer groans as Beth keeps a brisk pace as she sucks his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" Beth moans as she sits up higher on her knees while briskly bobbing her head on his cock with her lips loosely gliding along his shaft.

"Ahhhhh..." Edge lets out a low groan as Beth sucks his cock like a skilled adult film starlet. Bringing one hand forward, Edge places it on her head and thrusts his hips forward, spearing her mouth with his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm...gahhhhhh..." Beth Phoenix moans and starts to lightly gag around his cock with the head of his cock smacking against the back of his cock.

"Mmmm.... fuck..." Edge groans as he spears Beth's mouth with brisk thrusts for several moments before he takes his hands off her head.

Beth unwraps her lips completely from around Edge's cock and begins to lift her head.

"Safe to say you love the way I taste..." Edge smirks as Beth uses his waist to pull herself up from the floor.

Beth raises an eyebrow and smirks at Edge. "You're still going on that?"

Edge smirks, "Perhaps..." Edge says before he leans down to give Beth a kiss and as she returns it, he guides her over towards the hotel room's bed.

Beth works her tongue into Edge's mouth as she kisses him back, while he walks her back towards the hotel room bed.

Flicking his tongue against Beth's tongue, Edge places is hands on her hips and lifts her up in order to set her on the bed while Beth wraps her arms around his neck to pull him on top of her in the same motion.

Beth breaks the kiss and smirks at him before she wraps her legs around his waist and guides his cock into her pussy with her impressive strength.

Edge smirks down at Beth as his cock enters her hot wet pussy, "Mmmm still amazed with how you do that..." Edge says with groan as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of her twat.

"Mmmmmm...I haven't shown you all my tricks yet..." Beth says with a smirk as she begins to push against Edge as he starts to thrust into her.

"Ahhhhh...' Edge moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Beth's snatch as she grinds herself against him by using her legs to pull her lower body upward towards his.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Beth moans as she locks her eyes with him as she keeps her arms around his neck, feeling him slamming into her.

Edge smirks down at Beth and licks his teeth as he firmly thrusts his cock deeply into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh damn...ohhhhhh..." Beth moans as she leans her head back as Edge firmly spears his cock into her pussy.

As he drives his cock repeatedly into Beth's cunt, Edge lowers his head down towards her right breast and lightly traps the nipple between his teeth.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Beth groans and arches her back as she feels his teeth pulling on her right nipple as she grinds against his cock.

With Beth's right nipple trapped between his teeth, Edge flicks the tip of his tongue against her nipple as he hammers her pussy with his large cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh yes...ohhhhhhh!" Beth Phoenix moans with lust as she feels his cock ramming into her.

Edge releases Beth's nipple and lifts his head up as he spears her cunt, "Ahhhh awww yeah..." Edge groans as Beth unwraps her legs from around his waist before she uses her impressive strength to roll them both over.

Beth presses her lips together and raises an eyebrow as she looks down at Edge, placing her hands onto his muscular chest and pins him down on the bed as she starts to swiftly rock back and forth on his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah..." Edge moans as Beth rocks back and forth on cock as he starts to thrust it up into her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhhh..." Beth moans and licks her lips as she sits straight up on his cock, while she rocks back and forth on his cock, lowering down at a nicely firm pace.

Edge smirks up at Beth and watches as her tits bounce with each movement she makes as she rides his pistoning shaft.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhh..." Beth moans as she rocks back on his cock, grinding down on his cock.

"Awww fuck... mmmm... " Edge moans as he thrusts his cock sharply up into her twat as she starts to bounce on his tool.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh!" Beth moans as she bounces on his cock with each of his thrusts.

Edge raises his hands and places his hands on Beth's bouncing tits as Beth rides his large hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah..mmmmm..." Beth moans as she sharply rocks forward on his cock.

Edge gropes Beth's large tits with his hands as she leans down to make it easier for him to do so as she works pussy on his impressive cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah..ohhhhhh!" Beth moans as she increasingly drops down on his cock.

Moving his hands from Beth's tits, Edge places them on her waist and when she rises up he lifts her off of his cock and sets her on the bed. The WWE Hall of Famer gets to his knees and positions himself behind the stunning Diva and with one swift motion, he spears her pussy with his stiff cock.

"Mmmmmmmm....ohhhhhhhhh...." Beth moans and grits her teeth as she rocks forward on her knees and begins to rock forward on her knees.

As he thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy, Edge reaches around Beth and grabs her tits again as she looks back at him.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhh!" Beth moans as she rocks back and forth on her hands and knees, with Edge's cock swiftly spearing into her from behind.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Edge moans as he deeply rams his cock into Beth's pussy, With Beth looking back at him, Edge tilts his head forward and flicks his tongue against her lips.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh yeah!" Beth moans loudly as her nicely rounded, toned ass smacks against his waist.

'Mmmm yeah... ahhh fuck... you were built for fucking Beth..." Edge groans as he squeezes her tits with each of his sharp thrusts into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh yes...ohhhhhh!" Beth Phoenix moans as she grinds back against his cock.

Edge lets go of Beth's juicy tits and places his hands on her shoulders in order to push upper body downward, causing Beth to rest her head on the bed's soft surface. Pulling out of Beth's pussy, Edge licks his teeth as Beth reaches back with both hands to spreads her ass cheeks, and taking the invitation, Edge invades the Diva's ass with his large cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck..." Beth deeply groans as she feels his cock entering her tight asshole and begins to thrust inside of her.

"Ahhh yeah... awwww fuck..." Edge groans as he thrusts his cock firmly in and out of Beth's asshole, and he smirks as Beth keeps her hands on her ass cheeks, which allows him to ram his entire shaft into her.

"Mmmmmmmm..ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhhh!" Beth moans loudly as she rocks on her knees with Edge spearing her ass.

Edge grits his teeth as he drives his cock swiftly, firmly and deeply into Beth's backside, resulting in his balls smacking ride between her ass cheeks with how she's holding them apart.

"Mmmmmmmmm Ohhhhhh yes...ohhhhhh!" Beth moans as she starts to push back against his large cock as he pumps into her ass.

"Awwwww yeah.... mmmmm fuck...." Edge groans as he relentlessly spears Beth's asshole. Sliding one hand under her, Edge rubs Beth's snatch and he smirks as he feels her juices dripping against his fingers.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..ohhhhh..." Beth moans as her athletically toned body begins to tremble as she feels his cock ramming into her and his hand skillfully working against her wet pussy.

Edge smirks as he teasingly rubs Beth's soaking cunt while he fucks her ass, "Mmmm yeah baby... you like that?" Edge asks as single-handedly double teams her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah..." Beth moans and grits her teeth and begins cum on his fingers.

Edge smirks as he watches Beth's body tremble as he climaxes on his fingers while he pounds her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm fuck!" Beth moans as her body trembles as she continues to cum on his fingers.

"Mmmmm..." Edge groans as his cock begins to throb inside of Beth's asshole as he continues to fuck her.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh shit! Ohhhhhhhh!" Beth moans and breaths heavily as she rocks on her knees to push back against his cock.

"Ahhhh... awww... fuck..." Edge moans as Beth rocks lightly back against him as his cock throbs heavily as he fucks her ass for several more moments. Edge pulls out of Beth's juicy backside and starts to stroke his cock while the nearly exhausted Diva starts to turn to face him.

Beth raises an eyebrow and glances up at Edge as sweat drips down her face. "Let me guess...you want me to take the money shot?"

"Mmmmm of course..." Edge grins as he continues to stroke his cock as Beth positions herself to where her face is just a couple of inches from the head of his cock.

"You're so sick..." Beth says a laugh.

"Ahhhh... yeah... and?" Edge asks with a groan before he starts to cum, spraying an impressive amount of his spunk on Beth's sweat coated face.

Beth presses her lips together and closes her eyes as Edge's warm streams of cum rain down on her face.

"Awww yeah.... mmmmm damn..." Edge moans as he continues to stroke his cock until he's finished cumming.

Beth opens her eyes and looks up at Edge as his cum drips down on her face. "Mmmmmmm...you know...I just thought of something funny..."

"Oh yeah?" Edge asks

"Yeah..." Beth nods her head "You're kinda like hockey, except instead of shooting, you spear and score..."

-END-