I Can't Escape

Story Info
She thought she had escaped her abusive boyfriend, until now.
1.3k words
3.22
59.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to clear my head. And the best way, I had learnt, for me to do that was to run. I was already wearing my short tight fitted cycling shorts (I liked to run best in these) and a blue tank top. I slipped on my runners, plugged my ear buds in my ears and took off.

It was just beginning to get dark out, and there was a cold breeze for an August night. The song We Are Young by Fun began playing, and I was reminded of Paul... my ex.

Paul and I dated since we were fifteen, up until I turned eighteen, which was a month ago. I had realized that he was abusive and cruel. He would guilt me into pleasuring him; push me around if I tried to reason with him. He said no one would ever want me but him- said that I was too innocent, too young looking to date other guys my age.

A month ago, I ended it with Paul. It was the hardest thing I ever did, but I am so glad I escaped. I was afraid that he would one day decide he wants to have sex with me, and force me to do it... I do not want to lose my virginity to Paul.

I took a deep breath and blinked, pushing my legs harder. Those memories were the thoughts I was trying to clear. It was completely black outside, except for the street lights and the odd car that drove by on this quiet lonely street. No one was around, and even though I know girls shouldn't be out by themselves at night, I liked it that way and didn't care. Though, I should be getting home soon, with work in the morning.

I decided to turn at the next street, which is more like an alley and would take me straight to the catwalk that led to the street my house is on. What happened next, all took about five seconds.

I ran at full speed around the bend, not paying attention to my surroundings, and ran straight into a big, tall dark figure, knocking off my balance. I teetered backwards, and two arms reached out to catch me.

I couldn't make out the face on this person who was holding me with one large hand on my upper back, one on my lower. The hand resting on my lower back was slowing moving down, until it covered my right butt cheek and began squeezing it. Up until now, I was too terrified to move.

"Let me go!" I screamed. And he did, he let go and I fell backwards landing on my back.

"What do you got there, Paul?" I don't know what surprised me most. The fact that there was another person hidden in the dark alley, or that the person had called this man Paul.

"Paul?" I whispered, my voice shaking. He walked toward me so half his face was lit from the street light. He looked evil, all the dark memories of him flooded back to me at once and I had to look away from his menacing crooked smile.

"Hello, Brooke." He said. I looked behind him and noticed that not one, but three other men had appeared. All looked huge, compared to me being only 5'5". One of them was black. Suddenly, Paul's face was right beside my ear.

"You can never escape me." His voice made my stomach feel like it had knives bouncing around inside it.

He reached down and picked me up, and carried my deeper into the darkest part of the alley. I knew what was coming for me. No one was around to hear my screams for help- and I would have been outnumbered if it had been just Paul here, but there were three more!

He put me down on my feet against a brick wall, and stepped back to gaze at me with the other three.

"Fuck, I love it when bitches wear tight pants. I bet her pussy is already wet. Isn't it you little slut?" Said one of the other two white guys. I gasped when he called me a slut. No one ever called me that before.

"Please- Paul please leave me alone." Paul walked up to me and grabbed hold of my shoulders and slammed me into the wall twice. I screamed and he did it again.

"You will not speak unless spoken to. Understand, slut?" He said in a low, deep voice. I nodded my head, my back screaming in pain. "We are all going to fuck your tight virgin pussy."

Suddenly his big hand was down rubbing my pussy. His other roughly grabbed my breast and squeezed it, making me gasp. He tore off my tank top, and since it had a built in bra, my breasts were fully exposed.

Paul stopped rubbing my pussy and my boob, and slowing knelt down. He yanked down my cycling shorts, so all that covered my pussy were my small pink panties. I heard him moan; saying how he missed this, and suddenly his thick fingers were stroking the opening to my vagina. I bit my bottom lip, so afraid and embarrassed. My body was betraying me- I did not want this... and yet I screamed inside for Paul to rub harder, faster.

He pushed his finger inside me and my knees buckled, forcing his finger deeper. I felt his other hand begin to rub my clit in small round motions.

"You like this, don't you? Your pussy is dripping, you little whore." His motions grew faster and more forceful, I held back a cry. "Lie down." He said.

I lay down on the cold pavement, my pussy yearning for Paul's fingers to be inside me again. My head wishing none of this was happening. All four men stood around me- all four cocks were pulled out. Every single one was huge.

Paul knelt over my face and slapped my cheek with his cock, telling me to open up. I had given him a blow job only once- I hated it. I opened my mouth and he shoved it deep in my throat, making me gag.

He began fucking my face, while one of the other white guys crouched over my pussy and started sucking my clit, making a popping sound. Then I felt his tongue go inside me. I couldn't hold back my moan this time.

"I want to be the one to break her tight virgin pussy." Paul said pulling out of my mouth. The white guy backed off. The knives were back again. I want him to fuck me so bad.

He walked around and lifted up my legs so they rested on his shoulders. He held his big cock and rubbed my clit with it, teasing me. Just when I thought he was going to do it, he stopped.

"Tell me how bad you want me, slut." He said. I felt my cheeks turn bright red. I want him.

"Paul I want your cock inside me- I want you to fuck me!" And then he pushed himself inside my pussy so hard I screamed. It was so huge, it hurt and felt amazing at the same time. I felt my insides stretching. He began pumping inside me, getting faster with each thrust.

I didn't notice but the black guy had walked over and had his cock waiting for my mouth to open. He shoved it inside and I sucked it, trying to get as much of it as I could inside my mouth. I began to shake, wanted to scream but couldn't with the cock in my mouth. I had my first orgasm. At the same time Paul and the black guy sent their loads deep inside my holes, making me feel full.

"That's it, slut. Now turn over, time for me to fuck your ass."