Little Chinese Sara

Story Info
Something Different: Chinese in Thailand.
848 words
4.06
50.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labial
Labial
58 Followers

Continuing my effort to sample as much of Chiangmai's sexual treats as I can, I headed into one of the town's few "go-go" bars a couple of weeks ago. While a place like Pattaya or Bangkok has dozens and dozens of such places, Chiangmai has only a few and while not trying to sound like too much of a jerk, not all the women are what you'd call "top shelf".

However, one of the dancers there, little Sara, was pretty nice. And rather than being Thai, she came from Kunming, in Yunnan Province in China. So that was different. I barfined her around midnight and we headed back to my hotel. First though, I made sure her pussy was shaven smooth. She gave me a little feel of it in the bar and I happily confirmed her slit was as bald as a Girl Scout's.

Back at the hotel, we took a shower together (something Thai girls don't like doing but that Sara had no problem with) and I soaped up her hard little tits and smooth bald cunt. Although her tits were on the small side, they were very firm and her nipples stood out like little bullets. Her pussy was wet and pink and had bigger lips than the Thai girls I've fucked.

On the bed, she lay back and let me eat her, spreading her lips open to show me her pink wetness while she flicked her thumbs over her nipples. She got up on her elbows to watch me tongue fuck her and pulled my head into her sweet Chinese pussy, pushing her cunt up to me so I could really get my tongue into her. For such a sweet and innocent-looking girl, she really seemed to enjoy having my fingers and tongue inside her. I rubbed my nose and chin into her little fuckhole, lapping up her juices. Occasionally I moved up to let her taste her pussy on my face.

She rolled a rubber onto my hard cock with her mouth (slut) and started sucking me off with long, wet slurps along my shaft. I fingered her clit while she was doing that and moaned for her to sit on my cock. She spread her little pussy lips apart and slowly lowered herself onto me, taking a few seconds to get her pussy used to me. I watched her eyes gently close and her mouth slowly open in a soft moan as the head and shaft of my cut cock sank into her. Although I'm pretty sure she'd had a fair amount of meat up that pretty pussy, she was still very tight. She was also very wet.

I love it when bar girls and dancers get wet. It's the one thing they can't fake. While pretending to cum isn't all that difficult, a soaking wet, dripping pussy is impossible to fake. Sara's little cunt was so soft and wet that I thought I would shoot my load right away as she rode up and down on me. Watching those lips spread open for my cock and her firm little tits bounce up and down made my balls swell and I could definitely feel the cum building. Her little body looked so good wrapped around my slick cock. I only wish someone could have been there to watch us fucking!

"Sara, your pussy's so tight. I'm going to cum soon!" I moaned.

"No! Wait for me! Wait for me!" she replied as her fingers went to her clit and she rubbed her little button in front of me. Her other hand was pulling at her hard little nipple and she had her head thrown back, getting ever closing to cumming.

She was really rubbing her clit hard as she continued to fuck me and watching that put me very close to Orgasmland. I love to watch women rub their clits and fingerfuck their pussies- especially Asians. The look on their lovely faces is so sexy: slutty and demure at the same time. Those hard little (or in some cases, big hard) tits bouncing up and down as they fuck my cock look pretty good too.

"Oh....I'm close. I cum soon!" Sara moaned and I could feel her pussy start to tighten around me.

"Me too, baby! I'm there. I'm cumming, Sara!" I shouted as I shot my cum into the rubber deep inside her little Chinese body. That set her off and her cunt clenched around me as she came too, collapsing onto my chest, a thin sheen of sweat on her chest and face. We lay there for a couple of minutes and then she slowly pulled my still-hard cock out of her pussy. Gently rolling the condom off me, she took the cum in it and squeezed it out on her little tits, rubbing it into them as I watched, stroking my cock. We fell asleep together, with me holding those beautiful little breasts while my cock rested in the cleft of her ass. As far as sleeping with a go-go dancer was concerned, it was pretty fucking nice.

Labial
Labial
58 Followers