The Hunter's Companions Ch. 01

Story Info
A Blood Elf gets a strange request from a close friend...
2.7k words
4.38
23.4k
22

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story takes place within the World of Warcraft universe. I have taken a little creative license with the timeline, so that it fit in with the story, so if lore and this story don't match up please don't be too offended. Just a disclaimer as well; I do not own the WoW universe or franchise, nor any of the lore characters from it. I've made no money from the writing of this story. Enjoy.

~*~

Livinia grimaced as she slung her longbow over her back and braced one hand against a boulder and the other on the shaft of her arrow. With a grunt and an undignified squelch she pulled the arrow out of the dead crocolisk.

"So, I'd say that you owe me one." Belcarm's voice came from behind her, smug and with a hint of laughter.

"Owe you one?" Livinia growled, whipping around and pointing the bloodied arrow at her companion.

"I don't owe you anything!"

Livinia crossed the distance between them in three steps and poked his breastplate with her arrow for good measure. Belcarm frowned and brought down a gloved hand to wipe a dab of blood off the spot she had just poked.

"Well, if it weren't for me you wouldn't have been able to kill that thing!" Belcarm said with a dismissive wave at the dead crocolisk.

"What?" Livinia threw the arrow on the ground angrily, not caring whether it got damaged in her outrage. "That crocolisk was my kill- I marked it- I shot it first! I did not need your help!" Her pet, a well-loved Springpaw named Borris, had been happily sniffing a nearby patch of bulrushes but upon hearing the anger in his mistress's tone he begun to growl.

"Well whether you needed it or not is not the point. I helped; therefore you owe me one." Belcarm chimed, his immaculate black hair stirring in the humid Ramkahen breeze. Livinia glared at him, her mouth set in a thin line, her heart beating rapidly with adrenaline. She watched as his pale green eyes twinkled with a subtle sense of triumph.

"Right then, what exactly is it that I owe you?" She sneered, she felt a familiar weight rubbing against her thigh and brought her hand down to ruffle Borris's coarse fur reassuringly.

"Oh- I won't ask for much..." Belcarm trailed off when Borris started to circle around him, the Springpaw's big yellow eyes narrowing as he contemplated his next possible meal. For some reason Borris always looked at Belcarm like that, even though they had travelled together for years. Belcarm often insisted that the big cat hated him, and even though Livinia agreed she never said it out loud.

"Oh Borris," Livinia said "Don't worry about this big oaf- I could take him down with nothing more than a mirror. You should go find something to eat."

With what could only be described as a yowl of laughter the big cat turned and prowled over to the dead crocolisk. He took two sniffs of the dire beast before a shudder ran through his entire body and he plonked resignedly onto the grass below him. He rested his head on his paws and closed his eyes, apparently bored with the offerings.

"Seems Borris doesn't like crocolisk meat...." Livinia said with a shrug.

"Don't try and change the subject Hunter." Belcarm said raising his eyebrows.

"Don't try and intimidate me Paladin. Your oversized mace doesn't scare me." Livinia snapped turning her attention back him.

As angry as Livinia was she couldn't ignore how handsome he was; well-chiseled face and perfect ink-black hair. He grinned, brilliant white teeth sparkling in the midday sun, and she rolled her eyes. It made her blood boil.

"I only ask for a small favor really." He said with a nonchalant shrug.

"Do you have any idea how many times I've saved your arse?" Livinia snapped.

"No. How many?" Belcarm challenged.

"Well... I haven't kept count." Livinia spat, eyebrows furrowing together. There had been plenty of times where they had only managed to defeat an enemy because of the other. It made her wonder why Belcarm suddenly decided that he wanted something in return for his help, now, after all of these years.

"Oh really?" He laughed using a tone that he reserved only for when he was making fun of her.s

"You want gold? I've got gold." Livinia responded, her hands automatically going to the purse she wore at her belt.

"No, I was thinking of something more along the lines of a personal service."

"Do you want me to make you a pretty gemmed necklace to match your sparkly eyes? I'm a good jewel crafter... but you know that already, don't you?" She asked in a sugary sweet voice laden with sarcasm.

"No... that's not what I was thinking." He said slyly. Belcarm leant forward so that his lips brushed against her ear. "I was thinking of something more along the lines of..." He finished his request in a hushed whisper, hot breath tickling her skin tantalizingly.

Livinia gasped in shock and stumbled backwards. Her mouth opening and closing rapidly, making her look like a fish out of water. For a few moments she was completely stunned, unable to comprehend that those words had come out of his mouth.

"Are you serious?" She laughed after the initial surprise had worn off. He was just teasing her, he had to be. He had always made little jokes about things like that ever since they started travelling together, but they were only that- jokes... But they had never been so crude before. Plus, after all these years she had come to believe that he wasn't interested in her. The only thing he ever paid a decent amount of attention to was his own reflection.

"Deadly serious." He replied deeply, his emerald eyes boring into hers lighter green ones. She watched him for a moment, as if considering his offer, and she could see desire building in his eyes. Livinia laughed, a little more awkwardly this time.

"Very funny Bel. Let's high-tail it back to Orgrimmar. I'm buggered." Livinia said, picking up her abandoned arrow. When she looked back up at him he was staring at her, still looking very serious and with a malevolent glint in his eyes. "What?" Livinia snapped impatiently.

"I'm serious." He told her, this time slowly and firmly. When she could not detect a single hint of humor in his eyes she glared at him. What the hell was he thinking? He had never, seriously, even hinted at anything like that before. He couldn't just pull it out of the blue and expect her to go along with the idea.

"No." Livinia responded "Absolutely not. No way." She jammed her arrow in her quiver without cleaning it, and turned on her heel.

It had been far too long since Livinia had engaged in that sort of activity. The thought of her last encounter with an old friend still made her weak at the knees. But however desperate she was for a little tension relief, she would not find it with Belcarm. Sleeping with him would only make things between them awkward.

"Come on Borris- we're out of here!" Livinia said loudly.

Before Liv could take a single step Belcarm came up behind her and wrapped one strong arm against her waist. His free hand came up to caress her stomach, fingers creeping up closer and closer to her armored breasts as he put his lips against her ears.

"I didn't ask for your help." She said, breath catching in her throat at the sudden intimacy between them. It was so unusual. Normally when they touched, as they did often in the course of their travels, it was purely platonic. His actions now were slow, purposeful and undoubtedly sensual.

"No, you didn't. But now I'm asking for yours." He nipped her earlobe playfully before spotting a trail of hot kisses down on her neck. When he reached her collar bone he brought his hand up and over her breastplate, playing with the delicate skin of breasts above the chainmail. Livinia breathing became heavier as desire stirred deep in the pit of her stomach.

"Asking?" She whispered, an idea forming in her mind. She leaned back against his body and rested her head on his shoulder. "I want you to beg."

Belcarm turned her in his harms roughly and slammed his lips against hers. Before she had a chance to think Livinia found herself being half-walked half-carried backwards. His tongue traced a tantalizing path along her lower lip and she instinctively parted her lips to allow him entrance. His hands came up to tangle in her hair and she cried out as he slammed her back against a tree. Belcarm's kiss became more passionate upon hearing her cry out and he groaned into her mouth. Livinia brought her hands up to cup his face but as soon as her skin touched his he pulled away from her. She couldn't let herself become caught up in this mess, however erotic it was.

"Please?" He panted between shallow breaths. With a wicked grin Livinia ever so slowly wrapped her arms around his back and her deft fingers worked to free the leather straps from their clasps. After a few seconds of work, her eyes never leaving his, she moved her hands back around to his front and pulled his breastplate out from between them. She flung the plate piece onto the ground carelessly and let out an undignified snort of laughter as she heard it clang against a rock.

"Hey!" Belcarm protested trying to turn his face to see what had happened to his beloved armor. However, Livinia would not have him so easily distracted. She grabbed his face in her hands and forced him to look at her.

"Get it repaired later. For now though..." She looked down between them, his eyes following hers slowly, and she made it her mission to rid him of his greaves. When she had worked them off she tossed them aside just as irreverently as she had the breastplate, but this time his attention did not waver because they both knew her next target would be the pants he was wearing.

Livinia leant forward, pressing her lips softly against Belcarm's, and led a trail of kisses down his chin, to his neck, down his chest and stomach and to the very top of his trousers. By the time she was on her knees her face was level with his groin, his coarse pants were tented with his obvious arousal.

"I think that these need to come off." She said looking up at him, as she did so she brought a hand up to give his cock a firm squeeze through the fabric of his pants. He threw his head back and let out a groan of pleasure.

"Please..." He begged. In less than the blink of an eye his pants had fallen part way down his legs, held on only by his silver sabatons. His manhood now stood, firm and erect, merely an inch from her lips.

"What should I do with this?" She asked, hot moist breath tickling his sensitive tip. She removed her gloves and laid them delicately beside her then traced her forefinger along the foreskin right near the peak of his manhood. "Should I stroke it?" She asked, she took his length in her hand, and felt herself moisten when his hot and engorged skin made contact with her own, "Like this?" She wrapped her fingers around it tightly and began to stroke at a leisurely pace.

Livinia looked up at Belcarm's eyes as she rubbed him and almost regretted not doing this earlier. His manhood was just as handsome as the rest of him; it was the perfect size and shape and so tantalizingly erect. All of this time she had sought out the sustenance of others in her sexual droughts, yet the perfect oasis was with her all along.

"Oh yes." Belcarm moaned, with a satisfied smile Livinia watched him lean back against the tree, her increasing attention to his arousal making him weak at the knees. As her hand sped up she could feel her nether regions swelling, moistening, desperate for attention.

"Or perhaps I should do this?" She hissed, she waited until he looked down, green eyes meeting green, before leaning forward and planting a delicate kiss on his exposed head.

"Oh Gods yes." Belcarm moaned, hips bucking forward involuntarily in response to her attention.

"Yes what?" She said, she stopped rubbing his stiff rod and glared at him.

"Please!" He said desperately. "Yes please!"

"Oooh, now that's better." She crooned. The next instant she had his entire length engulfed in her mouth. His hands came up to tangle in her hair once again, this time though he used them to guide her attention; urging her to speed up.

Livinia continued her sucking then swiped her tongue over his tip and tasted the salty tang of his seed. She moaned, her nether regions twitching in desperation. When she moaned a shiver of pleasure ran through his entire body, the vibrations in her mouth making his seed leak out more profusely. She wanted to stop, she knew she needed to, but seeing his handsome face in the throes of pleasure was dangerously intoxicating.

~*~

"Stop." Belcarm panted "So close..." Gently, he pulled her head away from him, his arousal at full mast and slick with her saliva.

Livinia gasped as he leant forward and scooped her in his arms, then slid his back down the ancient tree they were defiling. He positioned her so that she was straddling him and he pulled her against him, groaning as her weight pressed down on his eager erection. His hands snaked around her back to unbuckle the clasps on her breastplate. She looked stunning, straddling his waist like that. Her vibrant red hair beautifully tousled from her exertions. Her glowing green eyes were filled with need, her perfect breasts heaving with desire.

"Wait..." She whispered with an impish grin "Close your eyes." Belcarm's expression mirrored hers and he did as she requested. His body suddenly felt cold as she stood up despite the humid swamp air. He heard the clang of metal on metal and his arousal twitched as he imagined her adding her own armor to his pile. There was a bit of shuffling and he pictured her peeling off her underclothes.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" he asked huskily, her response was nothing more than a mischievous giggle. He knew that laugh well, it was the one that she had whenever she was getting up to no good. Normally he dreaded that laugh, but now that he was naked he could only imagine the wonderful things she could do.

"Not just yet." She responded, his imagination went wild as he considered what she could possibly be doing to herself while he was sitting there prone. Unable to resist he took his cock in hand and started stroking it gently while picturing her delicate fingers exploring the folds of her wet nether region. Another few seconds passed and she giggled again.

"You can open your eyes now." She called seductively. His eyes fluttered open and his eyebrows shot into his hairline.

He watched as Livinia sat astride her tawny Wind Rider fully armored and with a triumphant grin on her face. She let out a loud cry of 'HIYAHH!' and urged the beast into the air, his breastplate and greaves clasped firmly in her now gloved hands.

"HEY!" Belcarm cried jumping to his feet. He made to step forward, but his pants were still caught up in his sabatons. He tumbled to the ground, face-planting in the damp earth below with a loud oomph. "Come back!" He yelled, rolling onto his back.

"YOU DIDN'T SAY PLEASE!" She shouted over her shoulder as her Wind Rider flew off into the big blue beyond. He could hear her high-pitched laughter long after he had managed to untangle himself. As he hearthed back to Orgrimmar, pride hurting just as much as his un-sated lust, he was determined to hunt her down.