One Spring Day Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman visits a coffee shop and ends up with a surprise.
3.3k words
4.44
81.3k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 09/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely spring day, and I was fortunate enough to have the day off work. Never one to pass up such a golden opportunity, I decided to head down to the coffee shop just down the street from my house. I made sure to check my outfit in the full-length mirror in my bedroom before leaving; I'd decided to wear a loose black skirt that hung down just past my knees and a plain, oversized red t-shirt. I usually wore larger shirts to hide my large breasts, since I didn't need men staring into my cleavage all day. I pulled my red hair back into a loose ponytail and bounced out the door and down the street.

Fortunately for me the coffee shop was sparsely populated and I was easily able to find a seat on the patio after ordering my latte. I sat down in one of the cushioned metal chairs outside, stretched out with my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of the late morning sun on my skin. With my head leaned back, I let out a little content sigh and opened my eyes... and had to stifle a surprised yelp in my throat as I saw a woman standing right above me. I quickly sat upright, my heart quickly thumping in my chest.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry! I didn't see you there!" I said apologetically to the woman. Looking her over, she seemed to be quite striking (though I am far from interested in women). She had short cropped dark hair, combed to the side. Her skin tone was very pale, and the dark slacks and blouse that she wore only made it appear all the paler.

"I wouldn't imagine you would have with your eyes closed." She replied with a smile, jesting with me. As she spoke, her green eyes fixated on mine... staring, for far too long. I was going to say something, but I couldn't quite find the words; her gaze sent a chill down my spine. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally blinked and looked away.

"You would like for me to join you?" she asked, looking to the empty chair across from me. Something about this woman creeped me out. Perhaps it was the way she stared at me, or the way she almost insisted she sit with me. Whatever it was, I did NOT want her hanging around with me.

"I would like for you to join me, yes!" It was with total surprise that I found those words cheerfully coming from my mouth. My eyes widened, though my lips were curved in a smile. This strange woman looked amused as she slid down into the chair next to me, pulling it way too close for comfort. I wanted to scoot away... or, better yet, just get up and leave. But even though every instinct was telling me to get out of dodge, I couldn't find the willpower to make my limbs move.

As she sat, she once again fixed her eyes on mine and stared intently. Even though my mind felt a little cloudy the longer she stared at me, I couldn't bring myself to look away. There was something hypnotizing, mesmerizing about her stare.

"Tell me what brings you here today." her voice, smooth as silk, asked me. I didn't want to answer... something about the way she commanded me to tell her, rather than asking bothered me. Oh, who am I kidding? The whole situation bothered me. Once again, however, my mind reeled in total shock as I answered completely against my will.

"Well, it was such a nice day I couldn't pass up the opportunity to sit outside and get a little reading done." I was smiling at her again, though my eyes were still widened in shock. I watched her lips curve up into a smile, though something about it sent a chill down my spine. "And since I live just a couple of blocks away, I thought it would be fun to get a little exercise walking here."

I shuddered on the inside as I divulged all of this to a stranger. I didn't even know her name, or she mine, and I was telling her I lived within walking distance. I couldn't wait for this to be over, whatever was going on, so I could go home and forget this morning ever happened.

But this stranger showed no signs of leaving me alone. She kept asking me questions ... well, no. Asking wasn't quite the word. It was more like she was commanding me to tell her something that she wanted to know. All the while she kept fixing that intent gaze on me, leaving me feeling foggy and strange. At some point during our "conversation", I noticed that her hand had found its way onto my knee. As I proceeded to tell her everything she wanted to know about my personal life, my boyfriend and my job her hand began to slowly caress its way up from my knee. The tips of her fingers caressed the bare flesh of my inner lower thigh, moving in slow circles. My eyes darted down to her hand, staring at it with worry in my eyes. The very thought of her rubbing my leg made my very flesh crawl, and I wanted to do nothing more than get up and run away. But I just couldn't force myself to get away from her.

Maybe she saw the concerned look on my face, or the way I was staring in horror as she played with my thigh, but she leaned in close to me and whispered, "Don't worry, you love it." And almost immediately my body's responses to her touch changed, despite my mind screaming the contrary. I found her touch on my leg to be tingling, almost tickling, as it raised tiny goose bumps in the trail of her fingers. And God help me, I felt a small pulse of pleasure in my pussy too. Biting my lower lip, I stifled a moan. All of this just served to amuse my tormenter even further.

Though my body was betraying me, my mind frantically attempted to process what was going on. I had no idea who this woman was, or why she seemed to have control over my every outward action. I didn't even know why she selected me, out of everybody that she could have picked. I was no lesbian, and the fact that her caressed were turning me on made me want to weep. But instead, I sat in my chair and let her rub my thigh.

After a good hour of this, all the while fighting my inner embarrassment at the looks we were receiving, she finally stopped her teasing. "My darling, it is time to go."

Finally! Still horrified, I breathed a sigh of relief. This woman had her fun, and my short-lived nightmare was over.

"Take me to your house." She commanded, the softness of her tone fully gone. My heart sunk at the words. I was prepared to stand, to tell her off and run as fast in the opposite direction as my feet would take me... but I found I wasn't in control of my actions. I smoothly rose from my chair and lead this strange woman the few blocks to my house. I could feel her eyes burning into my back with every step we took. What was normally a short walk felt as if it took forever, and I dreaded every foot that brought her closer to my home.

I reached the front door and unlocked the front door, holding it open for her. She brushed past me without a word as she walked into my living room, looking around. She seemed to be inspecting my house, my possessions. "Close and lock the door, then come and sit on the sofa," she commanded me without even turning to look at me. Oddly enough, I wasn't sure if being commanded or not being looked at while she did it offended me more. I did as I was told, and lowered myself onto the sofa. I sat there in silence as she walked around the first floor of my house. Finally, she came and sat next to me. Without a word, she placed her hand on the inside of my thigh once more, gently caressing the inside of my leg. In the smallest act of defiance I could manage, I kept my thighs closed tightly together.

Much to my disappointment, she only smiled as she found resistance for her hand. "Naughty, naughty little girl." She pulled her hand back, keeping it in her lap. "You have to know by now that I can make you do anything I wish." Her tone was condescending, as if scolding a bad pet. I wanted to punch her; instead, I sat stoically still. She heaved an overly dramatic sigh and said, "Naughty girl, pull that skirt of yours up around your waste and spread your legs. Act like you enjoy it, too." She seemed to smirk as she added the ending, almost as an afterthought.

My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment as I found my hands obeying of their own whim. I tried as hard as I could to fight her command, but I couldn't even slow myself as I lifted my ass and bunched my skirt around my waist. I found myself moaning for her as I revealed my simple white panties to her; I ran my hands up and down my thighs as I slowly spread my legs for her. She was grinning. The bitch was grinning at my suffering. My eyes watched her reaction to me, and I knew full well she enjoyed every second of my humiliation. "There's a good little Naughty Girl," she said to me in that condescending tone. She put her fingers back on the inside of my thigh and ran them all the way up and down, completely unopposed with my legs bring spread. She leaned against me as she did; I could feel her breath on my neck while she teased me. Unfortunately, she'd never changed her command after telling me to love her rubbing. I wanted to cry as my pussy grew increasingly wet - a fact she was not oblivious to.

"Oh, naughty girl." She said, looking from my crotch to my face with a mock surprise, "I think you enjoy this more than you want to admit!"

Her fingers began to move from my thigh, slowly, to the crotch of my panties. She rubbed two fingers over the small, but growing, wet spot with a disturbing amount of joy. Quickly her fingers began to press against my covered, aroused sex. I couldn't believe I was just sitting here allowing this woman to caress my pussy!

As her fingers pressed harder and rubbed quicker against the soaked material of my panties, she looked to me and said, "My little naughty girl, I'll give you permission to speak freely for the time being - but only to answer my questions, and that is all you have permission to do. And you will -not- call for help, are we understood?"

I nodded meekly.

"Good girl." She sat as she stopped rubbing my pussy, but gently patting it with both words. Her fingers were coated with my juices, and she casually wiped them clean across the front of my shirt. "Are we having fun yet, my dear?"

"No!" I said as sternly as I could, with my will finally returning to my voice at least. "I don't know how, or why, you're doing this to me. I'm not a lesbian, and I have a boyfriend! Please, please just leave me alone. I promise I won't tell anybody about this. I swear!" It all just blurted out of my mouth in a rush. I attempted to yell, but found that my voice wouldn't go above a normal volume.

She just reached out with her hand and gently stroked my cheek with her fingers. "Oh, my dear. I know you won't tell anybody... because I won't let you. But I won't be letting you go, no. I'm having too much fun. And from the look of things," she looked down to the soaked crotch of my panties, "so are you."

Once again, I flushed with embarrassment as she reminded me that I was sitting with my legs lewdly spread and horribly aroused. "But how are you doing this? You don't even know who I am, my name! I've never seen you before in my life..."

"I don't need to know your name, and you don't need to know mine. From now on, you won't need a name around me. And you can just call me Mistress. Now, I can tell you're a fairly bright woman. As you can tell, I have certain... gifts, shall we call them. Take off your panties." She slipped her command suddenly at the end. I was powerless to obey. My hands went to the waistband of my underwear and slowly peeled them down, cringing as they stuck to the wetness of my crotch. I let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Very good pet!" She exclaimed. She once more moved her hand up my thigh, with her fingers heading straight for my exposed sex. She wasted no time running the tips of her fingers along my slit, teasingly plunging them in and out of my opening. "Now, my pet," she said as she pressed further into me. I moaned despite myself. "You will always obey me. You will always respond to my touches and my wishes. You will never, ever try to harm me, or yourself. Nor will you try to run away or tell anybody about this. And maybe if you're a good girl, I'll let you speak freely more often. But until then, you'll just speak when I tell you too. Like a good little slave, right?"

Her commands began to sink in, each and every one of them... and I was powerless to fight it. I nodded a yes to her question, too afraid to speak... too afraid of what might come out of my mouth. All I could do is moan as she plunged her fingers more and more rapidly into my exposed cunt.

"Remove the shirt." she said, not bothering to look away from my pussy. Numbly, I felt my fingers grab the hem of my t-shirt and pull it over my head, tossing it aside. It was then that Mistress looked up, her eyes widening a bit. "My goodness," she said, staring at my chest, "Your tits are quite a bit larger than I thought they would be. What size are you?"

"38D!" I responded in that sickeningly chipper voice from earlier, complete with a smile.

"Lucky me," she practically purred at me. "Remove the bra. From now on, you will not wear clothing in the home." She paused, and added as an afterthought, "Oh, yes. And before I forget. Never, ever cum without my permission." Her eyes seemed to twinkle with mischief as she said it.

My heart sunk, but my fingers quickly complied in unsnapping the simple white bra, allowing my heavy breasts to bounce free. Suddenly, Mistress withdrew her fingers from me... which elicited an embarrassingly loud groan of disappointment from my mouth. This fact made her laugh. "Pet, go to the kitchen and retrieve a glass."

I instantly obeyed, rising to walk to the kitchen completely nude except for my tennis shoes. I flushed bright red as my tits jiggled obscenely while I walked. I knew she was staring at them as I left, and when I came back. As I handed it to her, she made a motion to me with her free hand. "Kneel, girl. I don't want you to become too used to sitting on my furniture."

I wanted to scream at her, to tell her that this was my house with my things. But instead, I gave a meek "Yes Mistress," and sunk down to my knees in front of her, with my legs spread out as she had told me before.

"You will notice I've made a few other changes, much more... subtle ones." She smiled, and I didn't like the look on her face as she said it. "Go on, and finish fingering yourself."

I obeyed with gusto; the disturbing part was that I didn't know if I obeyed because I had to, or because I so desperately sought relief after her teasing. My fingers went to work on myself, two plunging inside of my tight hole with my thumb worked mercilessly on my clit. I was already close to the edge from all that she had done, but no matter how hard I finger fucked myself I just couldn't cum. That's when it dawned on me that she had forbid me to cum without permission. My eyes looked pleadingly to her.

She didn't say a word, but the look on her face told me she knew. She was going to make me ask her, to beg her for my orgasm; just another act of humiliation from my tormenter. I attempted to hold out as long as I could, but I finally spoke with my voice just above a whisper. "Mistress... may I please... cum." I said, panting.

"Oh, what was that my pet? I can barely hear you?" She was enjoying herself too much.

I bit my bottom lip, trying to summon my courage. "Mistress, may I please cum? Please?" I said between moans. My fingers were now making an audible squishing sound from the wetness of my pussy.

"If my little pet wants to cum, I think she'll have to do better than that."

My heart lurched. I didn't want to do it, but I was out of control with lust by now. "Please, Mistress. Please let your little slave cum. Please, your fingers got me so wet! Please, please let me cum!" There were tears forming at the edge of my eyes.

She then slid down to sit on the floor in front of me and held the empty glass between my thighs, just beneath my pumping fingers. "Well, since you asked so kindly... just this once, cum for Mistress."

As soon as the words left her mouth, it was over for me. With a loud moan, the most powerful orgasm of my life hit me. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my pussy. I was gasping, panting for breath and clutching at my bare tits with my free hand. It was while orgasming that I found out what other change she had hinted at. With a powerful spurt, my pussy began to squirt down into the glass that Mistress held. I quickly pulled my hand away and stared in shock as I came, again and again, into the glass. By the time my orgasm had subsided, it was filled nearly to the top with my juices.

Slowly, Mistress pulled her the glass away. I could see her hand was soaking wet as well. But she was also breathing heavier, clearly aroused. After a few breaths, she extended her hand to me and simply said, "Drink."

My heart lurched. In one sitting, she had changed my body to squirt cum... and then was forcing me to drink the glass full of my juices that I had just fired. Of course, I didn't have a choice. I moaned as she would want me to and raised the glass to my lips, drinking in the clear sweet liquid. I wanted to gag, I wanted to spit it out... but I swallowed every last drop, licking my lips when I was finished. She held her hand out to me, and I knew what she wanted without saying a word. My mouth closed around each finger in turn, sucking my mess from her... licking it from her palm. Once I was finished, she pulled her hand away and looked to me.

I knew it was only the beginning.