Dogging Delights Ch. 01

Story Info
Kirsten enjoys her first time dogging.
922 words
3.3
55.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was early October, the air in the car seemed clammy, I could feel my chest tightening and small beads of perspiration were starting to form on my forehead. I decided to roll down the car window; I could smell the freshly fallen rain that had collected on a pile of autumn leaves, turning their beautiful jewel like colours a dull, dreary brown.

My heart was racing like a pounding drum. I looked out on the grey, desolate car park; there wasn't a soul in site. I glanced down at my watch frantically, thinking "what's taking so long?" but it was only 6:00 pm, 30 minutes until sunset. Glancing up at the rear-view mirror, I reapplied my lipstick, and proceeded to fix my hair, pulling a wavy brown tendril down to frame my face.

Anticipation was welling up inside me; like ivy creeping up a trellis. A warm sensation was spreading through my body. My fingers and toes were tingling and as my mind started to wander; so did my fingers... My index finger started lightly tracing along the top of my collarbone, slipping under the neck of my blouse to trace the curve of my breasts. The sensation felt like a butterfly delicately walking across my skin. My breathing quickened as I gently started massaging my breasts, first the left, then the right.

The thought of the filthy, visceral act I was about to commit in a public car park had got me so wound up and horny, I could hardly believe what I was about to do! My breasts were heaving as I started to pull and twist my nipples, gently at first, then harder and harder. As my arousal grew, my second hand was rubbing the top of my thigh, pulling my skirt up to expose my black suspenders and stocking tops. That's when I panicked.

"What am I doing here?" I thought to myself, "I'm not like this. What would Steve think if he knew?" I was ashamed at what I was contemplating. As I fiddled with my new shiny wedding ring; a few poignant tears rolled down my cheek, leaving a tear-stain where they fell. After taking a few minutes to compose myself, I straightened myself up and looked down at my watch again, 6:45. "That's it, I'm leaving" I told myself with steely determination. I turned the key and fired up the engine, I must have been rushing because a billow of thick grey smoke spurted from the exhaust pipe and filtered into the car; filling my lungs with a smoky charcoal taste, causing me to choke for a second.

At that moment, a white Mercedes Benz pulled up into the car park. I don't know what came over me, but I decided to turn off the engine and wait. I slunk back in my seat as I watched the car door swing open. I felt my cheeks start to flush as I watched a tall, striking figure emerge from the car. He started walking in my direction. The sound of his steps on the gravel was like listening to a crackling bonfire in full blaze. I felt a fiery passion ignite in my body, something I hadn't felt in a long time. I decided to slip my wedding ring off and put it safely in the glove box, Steve didn't need to know about this.

I rolled down my car window, and looked up at the stranger standing before me.

"Mind if I come in?" he asked in a deep, calm voice. Trembling, I leant across and opened the passenger door for him, taking my chance to study him further as I did. I noticed he was well presented in a shirt and trousers, his hair was dark with a few flecks of grey running through it, and he smelt of strong coffee.

"You're new to this, aren't you?" And before giving me a chance to answer he carried on

"I can tell. Don't worry though; you're going to enjoy this. I'm Mark, what's your name?"

"Kirsten" I replied, my voice was so shaky and nervous, it was barely audible. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my palpitating heart before continuing to talk.

"This is my first time, yes. I don't really know what happens next."

Mark smiled at me and said "Well, we wait for the others to get here. I know my girlfriend is coming. She'll be bringing a couple of her friends along and in turn I think they'll bring some friends from work to join the fun but while we're waiting for them to arrive, I think we should take the opportunity to get better acquainted..." As he said this he gave me a flirtatious half-smile.

"Your girlfriend..." I inquired, "Doesn't she get jealous?"

"No, we find it keeps our relationship fresh and exciting." Answered Mark in a matter of fact tone. He continued, "I love to watch her with other men, and she likes to see me with other women. What about you, do you have a partner?" There was something about Mark that I found intriguing, and even though I would never normally talk this frankly to a stranger I felt a strange exhilarating rush as I answered his question,

"I'm married but he wouldn't be interested in anything like this..." I paused, and looked at Mark and giggled coyly, the way girls do when they flirt.

"That's a shame" said Mark, giving another half-smile, and this time placing a firm hand on thigh...