Black Cock Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
White wife used again.
2.2k words
150.7k
71
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Dans office in something of a flustered state to say the least and spent the rest of the day trying to not look people in the eye. My ripped panties and guilty conscience had me convinced that anyone looking at me knew I had allowed two men to spit roast me in the manager's office.

Even Candice and Janet seemed to avoid me in the tearoom, perhaps they felt guilty for setting me up or maybe word had got out via the security guard that I was a dirty whore for black cock. An easy fuck: a slut! That I had willing let them fuck me and thanked them for it. Perhaps the whole scene was being discussed in tearooms around the building right now.

A shiver slid through me at the thought. I hated and loved the idea with equal vigour. Kathy Smith - the black cock whore. Images of Karls monster filling my cunt whizzed through my head and on the drive home I was still trying to reconcile my mixed emotions of lust and dishonour.

When I arrived home Brian hugged me in the hallway as he always does and that is when it hit me. I was an unfaithful whore. I couldn't hold back my tears of shame and guilt.

"Oh darling" he hugged me tighter "what's up baby?"

I continued to sob. I didn't know how to answer. What could I say? Fortunately being a loving husband he did it for me.

"Tough day at work ay"

I nodded in the affirmative. "Let me make you a coffee and you can tell me all about it".

By the time I had wiped my face and freshened up, Brian had made the coffee and my mind was made up. I would tell him about the DVD and the shame of being pulled into the manager's office, I would also mention the search but only down to bra and panties but I certainly wouldn't tell him about getting fucked!

He listened intently and nodded at all the right points. I could tell he finds me having to submit to the strip search a turn on. However, his reaction surprises me.

"Perhaps Dan is right, perhaps black on white porn is racist but that would mean the black guys in it are racist too"

He laughs "I don't think God gives a shit who we fuck, as long as everyone is enjoying it, that's why he gave us erogenous zones without prejudices".

I smiled at his light-hearted simplification of the situation and cuddled up to him. I certainly love my man. By the time we have eaten and had a few glasses of wine I felt much better and in bed that night as lust raises its ugly head once more, I slide under the covers to suck his little cock like a dutiful wife should. My tantalising licks caress his already semi-hard dick and soon he begins thrusting his hips into my face. I pull him out of my mouth and begin to giggle.

"Don't stop"

"I've just had a thought"

"What?"

"Down here in the dark your cock could be any colour"

His response thrills me "yeah bitch that's right" then he adds "suck my big black dick".

Sensations from earlier in the day ignite in my cunt. I'm facing Dan Jenkins cock again.

"It's not that big" I pause, my heart pounding as I say "Dan"

Brian laughs "We'll see if you think my cock, Dan's cock, is small when I shove it up your arse"

Grinning I come up for air and we tussle, Brian rolls onto his back and lifts me, I quickly mount him and hold his hands above his head staring down into his eyes.

"I'm starting to think you really want me to get nailed" His eyes search mine, I can see the lust in them. Both of us are wondering if we dare go further. My pussy is pulsating on his dick, his hips thrust steadily into mine. We're both holding back the pending orgasm building in us.

"Do you want me to do it baby, we keep talking about it, shall I open my legs, should I have let Dan search my cunt with his black dick?"

Brian's hips buck uncontrollably, I feel his seed shoot into my womb as he hisses "yes".

The next day at work I feel free. Confident. I know my Brian will support me whatever is thrown my way, so when I'm called to the manager's office at the end of the day I'm not worried in the slightest, in fact I'm excited at the prospect of another encounter. Until I open the door that is. Janet and Candice are already waiting in Dan's office. The chairs form a semi-circle in front of Dan's desk. He tells me to take a seat next to Karl. Sitting next to the man that had his monster cock in me yesterday makes me squirm. Dan Jenkins begins to explain to us why we have been called to the office.

"There was a serious breach of trust yesterday"

I sit there thinking yes there was, I trusted you to be a decent person. Ignoring my thoughts he goes on to say "at one point Mrs Smith accused Janice of owning the DVD in question and I think it is only fair she has a chance to defend herself against this accusation"

Janice feigns outrage (backed up by Candice - her star witness) and starts insisting I should face a disciplinary hearing, where the truth will out. The whole conversation is a complete joke, how can I possibly prove these two are liars. Worse than that I know Dan (and Karl) don't really want to spoil the game they are playing with me. The one where I am Mrs Smith and they all have first names. I am white and they are all dark. Do I want to spoil Dan's game? My pussy moistens at my decision to take the starring role.

"She is a liar and a fucking racist" Janice screams while pointing at me "and I want the bitch fired"

Dan is calm. "Sit down Janice, I can prove to you Mrs Smith is no such thing and I'm certainly not going to fire her on your say so"

My heart is now beating much faster; Dan has become my protector and tormentor. He stands directly in front of my chair, his crotch inches from my face. The two women are sat to the left and Karl is just to my right.

"Well show them Mrs Smith, show them what you like doing".

The women are perplexed as to his meaning. Surely he doesn't want me to do this in front of the other females. His growing hard on says that is exactly what he wants. His pants now bulge obscenely. Looking up at his face, my eyes implore him not to do this. However, he nods his command to continue and I have little choice but to obey. My cunt wants me to obey, my husband wants me to obey, and everyone in the room wants me to obey. They all want to see me submit. There is an intangible desire palpitating within these four walls to see my subservience.

My trembling hand reaches forward and I grasp and lower his zip. Shame, humiliation and lust flood over me as I reach inside and free his ebony cock. Perhaps I am too eager to get it in my mouth as he sniggers above me, "You suck cock good Mrs Smith". He begins to fuck my face. Jamming his cock balls deep. Forcing me to gag on his black shaft while his nuts rest on my chin.

For the first time ever Janice and Candice are quiet for more than a minute. My slurping noises fill the room, even to my own ears I sound like a greedy bitch on heat. Karl stands; his purple headed monster is poking out of his fly and demanding attention. I have no qualms in tending to his needs, lashing his cock with my soft pink tongue. Running my mouth up his hard curved shaft and engulfing as much of it as humanly possible. I surrender myself to both men, allowing them to lift and place me face down over Dan's desk, my skirt is pulled high on my hips without ceremony and once more I am to be spit roasted. Karl's brute cock nudges my entrance. My pussy is pulsating greedily in anticipation as Dan rubs his meat across my open mouth.

"What is it you want Mrs Smith?"

I make no pretence of feigning discord. I need that cock. "Please can I be fucked by Karl's big black cock Sir"

I hear the girls giggle at my admission and subservience. It just adds to my defilement and I gush. Karl pushes forward, my wet cunt more than welcoming his fat ebony shaft. I grunt in pleasure like a satisfied pig as he picks up his pace, not caring what they think of me, all that matters is the fucking I am receiving. His meat saws in and out of me bringing wave after wave of pleasure.

"You see ladies; this white piece of trash likes to be a black cock whore"

It is the first time I've been called white trash or a black cock whore and it sends shivers of disgust and arousal through me in equal quantities as I spasm and convulse on their black dicks. For I am like the girl in the porn DVD, there is no denying it. Bent over this desk I am nothing but a piece of white ass for black meat. My face and cunt are being ruthlessly fucked, just openings for my masters pleasures. Karl's heavy finger finds my brown star and I groan in satisfaction as he prises me open and enters my rear passage with it. It is more than Janice can bear.

"Well I can see that" she snaps "but what am I getting out of it?"

And that's when the ethos of the game changes up a gear.

"Come and spank the bitch"

On hearing the words I panic and try to struggle free. But I'm like a pig on a spit roast, there is no escape and the girls move quickly. Whack, whack whack. Karl stops thrusting, allowing the women easier access to my rear as slaps now rain down from either side. My butt wobbles and shakes from the blows yet in my excited state it does not hurt real bad. Candice realising this begins to twist and pull hard on my descended nipples while snarling.

"Apologise slut"

Dan is laughing now and so is Karl.

"Fucking hell ladies, treat our property with a little respect"

Janice ignores him and grabs a rule from the desk to spank me harder still. My body's sensors are in over-drive. There is pain shooting through my nipples and pleasure in my cunt. Janice is now slapping my rear so hard she must be leaving marks. I quickly take my mouth off Dan's cock and look over my shoulder to beg.

"Sorry, I'm sorry mistress Janice" Saying those words just make me hotter.

"Fucking right you are you little white cunt but you ain't getting away with just saying sorry"

I think everyone in the room is surprised when she marches round to Dans side of the desk, lifts her own skirt and says.

"Lick my black cunt white trash"

Shamelessly I dive into her pink exposed folds while she bumps and grinds into my face. She is dripping from excitement and my mouth is instantly coated in her juices. The moment my tongue finds her clit she orgasms, gripping my ears as she humps my mouth harder. My own hands pull on her butt, trying to get more of her sweet taste. It is all too much for Karl, his huge cock expands to what seem impossible proportions and my womb is flooded with his sperm. Janice now satisfied releases my head and slumps back into an office chair, allowing Candice (who has been masturbating the waiting Dan) to aim his spewing cock into my face. Five heavy shots coat me before she squeezes the final dollops of the white gooey liquid into my tresses.

At this point, I think my ordeal is over, yet in reality my lust has not been totally quenched. My cunt still aches to be fucked. I'm enjoying this abuse. Candice grabs my hair and pulls back hard, making my spunk covered face look up at hers and being the bitch that she is a final humiliation awaits.

"Look at you now miss prim and proper line manager, there is black man's spunk running out of your cunt AND dripping off your chin, you clit licking slapper".

She shakes her head as if disgusted at me and then purses her lips. I realise what she is about to do just before saliva blasts from her mouth. It hits me square in the face.

She twists my head towards Janet and the flash lights up the room.

"You're our white trash whore now"

And that's when the enormity of the situation hits me and I begin to cry.

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 3

How long must you keep us waiting for chapter three????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky

Lucky Cuck.

Thanks for sharing.

What you did really turns me on. Thanks.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
hot

sure i want 2 black cocks who r u

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Part 1 was hot but part 2 has just increased the hot factor by 100%.

Great story can't wait for part 3. Thanks

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
GREAT

I loved it so hot , makes me want to change jobs lol

getting black cock is so so hot

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories