Kinky Secrets Ch. 04

Story Info
Pushing toys and myself to the limit.
3.7k words
4.5
165.5k
58

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers

I have been getting used to walking around with the dildo pants. My backside has a bit of a sway but the odd jolt does cause people to sometimes look but otherwise I have been fucking myself for nearly two weeks. I have thought about the bigger dildo as the middle one of 8 inches tended to move a bit when I have been wearing it for a while.

By the morning sometimes wonder if it’s inside me, once I move it reminds me. Usually by the time I have a shower my hands are trying to get inside the pants so I can play with my clit, trouble is once it’s trapped inside the little pocket in the rubber pants and my clit has swollen up I just frustrate myself as I can’t get at it and usually while walking to work or riding the bus I am in such a state I cum.

Once in work and got the morning rush out of the way I usually read my personal emails. This morning there was a reply to my email the toy company. I suddenly went red and looked around; I felt everyone knew what I was looking at. I calmed down and started to read...They thanked me for my idea and went to say though it was different it was brought it up at the product development meeting and whereas the development team pushed it to onside the Sales department said this problem of how to keep dry and yet stay wet would help them sell other devices and would like to explore this further.


From this we have done a feasibility study and found this can be achieved and It is with this in mind that we ask you if you will become a development partner and help test the development stages with you. Of course you will be compensated and you will let you have access to all toy/devices developed free of charge.

I sat back and a realised this could happen..I sat back and pushed the dildo inside me deeper. I shuddered and let out a moan and replied ‘how can I help?’.

I walked home in a daze, my legs rolling with a sexy sway as the dildo pushed against my walls..my clit was being pulled with each step. I thought about what I have agreed to . Will I have to try awkward cumbersome contraptions and injure myself.. My clit has already suffered. It used to be a little button that only came out when aroused but now my clit is always sticking out and quite thick. And once inside the little pocket I could only guess how big it got. With the blood being restricted and the rubbing of the material it must be around ½ in size. I hope it isn’t any bigger but it could be and this did scare me.

A few days went by and an email arrived from Toyland (This is what I decided to call them as their actual name is just to cumbersome) stating a package will arrive soon and please follow the instructions as sent with it.

The package arrived on Saturday, I answered the door wearing just my bathrobe and nothing underneath..well not nothing I had the dildo pants on and I had decided that morning to change the dildo to the 10 inch version. My legs had an added sway and bending and quick movement were catching me out. The extra thickness was causing me to cum a lot and the look I gave the delivery lady must have scared her as she thrust the package at me and had me to sign for it double quick and was gone.

I carried the package into the kitchen but I was in my own little world. The dildo was doing it’s job and with the tapered edge of the dildo my pussy was naturally pulling it inside me and the material when stretched when I walked pulled the dildo back. This was getting very intense as each time I orgasmed the gap between them was getting less and the more and ferocious. My world was colliding with fantasy and I was starting to lose sense of reality.

I pulled out the kitchen high stool from under the breakfast bar and sat down. The moment I did the dildo pushed up further and where before it was pushed against me cervix and had been trying to get in, it was being held back because there was not enough resistance to stop the cervix pushing the dildo back.

Now that this was not the case, the dildo was pushed in deep and went through my cervix. With the cervix penetrated it gave up all resistance and 3 inches were inside my womb. This sent sparks off in my head and I orgasmed. This was the best, most ferocious I have had since that fateful time with the mushroom dildo when it went inside my womb.
I hung onto the breakfast bar and let the waves wash over me. Where before I was sacred this time I knew I just needed to ride out the storm.. After twenty minutes I managed to lift my head up and stop sobbing. I knew If I tried to walk I will fall over as my legs were just jelly.

I took deep breaths. I could feel the dildo inside my womb and as long as I didn’t move my lower half I could manage.

Another 30 minutes went by before I could look at the package. I did start to wonder could take this. My mind was saying yes but my body was protesting.

I looked at the package and slowly opened it. I was quite surprised. There were instructions, tube of adhesive, a wide strip like pant liner, tube, sponge, a normal looking dildo and a buttplug but the material seemed very soft.

I read the instructions and they explained the wide strip had a peel off strip that protected you from the glue. This was a skin glue and would stick to me for up to 3 days. The idea was to seal whatever was placed inside my pussy to me. The natural body sweat would undo the glue but this will take time. The wide strip was made of a durable, resistant material and impervious to sharp objects. As the glue was very strong it had to be as the glue would perish the strip away. I though once on it’s meant to stay on until the glue gives it up.

The sponge was packed very tightly and a cord ran down and through the buttplug. The ideas were to pull the cord and this would release the sponge so it could expand. The dildo looked like nothing special. About 6 inches in length and an inch in diameter. What the blurb said the dildo will absorb the fluid I produce and expand and grow. To control the size I squeeze my pussy muscle and this will force the fluid down through the dildo into the tube where there is a non return opening so no fluid can flow back. I thought about the expand and grow the dildo can do but as long as I can force the fluid out I thought this will be ok.

The sponge which was connected to the buttplug is to be placed inside my bum and the buttplug would keep it in place. The tube that runs between the strip and sponge and run up inside the dildo would take the fluid produced from the strip into the sponge. The clever part is as the sponge absorbs the excess liquid is drained the buttplug. To stop the sponge coming out I have to squeeze my rectal muscles which will push the liquid down into the buttplug. This in turn will expand and form an ever increasing better seal. The instructions stated our calculations indicate over a 3 day period it will expand to 2 inches. As this is done slowly we do not expect you to have any discomfort.

Wow I thought 3 days! I have worn the dildo pants for long periods so I knew I could do the time. Thought about this and the strip is meant to hold and keep the dildo well sealed inside me.

I checked the instructions again and it said make sure the strip has a smooth tight contact with the skin and you have been on a liquid diet for 2 days prior.

Since I had warning the package was on its way I have been taking only liquid and as for smooth skin around my pussy I normally keep it that way but knew I need to wax my pussy area again but the thought of sticking the strip to me for 3 days scared me so I thought I won’t this time and the strip will fall away quicker.

I slowly pulled the dildo pants down but this pulled on the dildo inside my womb. This was going to push me over the edge again. I walked into the bathroom and stood in the shower.

With a determined movement I pulled the dildo out in one movement. The dildo bumped and pulled my womb entrance, this was incredible, I pushed it back in and before I realised what I was doing I was fucking my womb. Sparks were going off in my head and I loved it. If I had known fucking through into my womb would be this good I would have bought one of those dildos that look like monsters and stuck it to my door and fucked it for all it’s worth. I would have my hands free to maul my clit and tits.

I must have passed out as I looked around and wondered why I was slumped against the shower door. As came to my senses the dildo was half out. I slowly pulled it the rest of the way and licked my juices off the dildo.

I waited a few more minutes and stood up. Wow I thought these toys are going to be exciting and scary. I showered and dried and laid out the items on the floor.

First I need insert the dildo and let my lips close over the end by about ½ inch. I was to run the adhesive supplied between my lips so that a seal is formed. This was to help with stopping any leaks. As I was used to larger than 6 inches I managed to push the dildo in at least an inch, maybe more. I thought how much can it grow by, after all I can fuck my womb. I laughed at this thought as I ran the glue between my lips and squeezed them together.

They had supplied like a hood to protect my clit from being accidently glued so I put this on first and noted how tight it was. I squeezed the air out to the hood and placed it on my clit and let go. The action of sucking the air back in pulled my clit right inside and held it very snug.

I am standing with a dildo sealed in my pussy, clit with a large hood on it and a tube hanging down to the sponge and buttplug. I run some lube over the sponge and buttplug and slowly push it inside my rectal passage.

Once the sponge was in I pushed the buttplug home. I took hold of the string for the sponge and squeeze my rectal muscles hard as I didn’t want the buttplug to come out as well. A quick yank and the cord was in my hand and I stood up. At that moment I realised how compact the sponge must have been as I felt the sponge tough all the walls inside me. The sponge had taken up all the room inside my back passage.

There was a bit of pressure like I know it was there but nothing unpleasant . The tube between the dildo and buttplug was taught. There was no slack at all.

I walked around a little and let it all settle down. After all I was about to seal myself for 3 days.
Well I though here goes, i laid down on my bed and pulled the protective layer off the strip. I opened my legs wide and placed the strip over my pussy and clit. I smoothed and pushed the strip to ensure it was well sealed.

That was it, I was well and truly sealed and plugged. I went to the mirror and looked at myself. The strip was flesh coloured and I looked like a unisex doll. No genitalia at all. The buttplug I noticed was shaped to follow the contours of my arse cheeks. This meant if I wore tight clothing you could not see the shape of the buttplug. The tube was small so that couldn’t really be noticed either.

I read the instructions again and I had done everything correctly, well accept the bit about being totally shaved but I thought that will work for me so all seems good.

On the second page were tips on how to enjoy my experience. One of the tips was don’t be afraid to drink. Yes you will pee but unless you drink gallons you will be fine and in fact drinking regularly will enhance things.

Another tip was the dildo will absorb your fluid and expand and grow. You will get used to this but suggest before you go to sleep at night squeeze as much liquid out of the dildo as possible as in the night it will expand and by the time you wake up you could have the dildo twice its size or more.

Twice it’s size of more! I knew it could expand but that big, I wished I hadn’t pushed it in so deep. But as long as I squeezed the fluid out it will be fine. After all with the type of exercises I have been doing for years I knew my muscles down there were quite strong.

I made a coffee and sipped, I walked around and all seemed comfortable. In fact my old dildo pants gave me much more stimulation. I sighed and thought well I’m locked in so go with it.

I put on a tight pair of jeans hoping it would add to my stimulation but it hardly made any difference. I got dressed and headed into town to meet an old friend.

Once one the bus I contemplated what I was wearing and thought well, the contraption was comfortable and 3 days is not long.

I met my friend June and we went for lunch. We were chatting away when June said she is meeting up with another friend and was going to the cinema later and would I mind if I ask her to meet up here when we leave. Of course I didn’t mind and thought if she’s a friend of June’s she will be nice.

Just as we were leaving and I had drunk 3 cups of coffee by now and holding my wee. I just thought even if the tips said go for it I just felt embarrassed to do it in public, what if it leaked or I smelled! No best to wait. Her friend arrived. Unbeknown to June the lady in question was called Susan and about 3 years ago her boyfriend left her for me. Even though he had moved on 2 years ago (I caught him in bed with the bimbo next door) I could tell she still held a grudge.

Things were getting awkward and with the tension and glares I forgot to hold my wee and let go. I could feel my pussy expand with fluid. Then the expanding stopped. Infract started to recede. I look down expecting a wet patch but I was all dry. That when I felt it. The dildo had absorbed the fluid and had expanded. I don’t know how big, maybe 9 inches and 1/1/2 inches in diameter.

Here I was sitting her looking at my friend who was totally unaware of the glares between me and Susan and my pussy being filled with a dildo. I was getting to like this feeling.

I fidgeted and twisted a little and put my hands between my legs. I tried to be discreet but Susan must have picked up on something , besides glaring at me she was looking at me in a curious way. I knew from my ex that she can be a canifying, ruthless bitch if pushed and it seems I was still pushing that button. So I steeled myself to keep still as not to give any clues away. The trouble was 3 cups of coffee can fill a dildo especially as I didn’t want to move and squeeze the excess liquid out into my backside.

By the time they both left the dildo felt huge and pushing against my cervix. With no room for the dildo to go backwards there was only one way for it to travel.

As soon as they were out it sight I clamped my legs together and squeezed my pussy muscles. I felt the heat of the liquid travel through the tube into my backside. I didn’t feel anything in my rear so I knew the sponge had done its job. I looked up and saw Susan looking at me through the window with that curious look on her face.

The dildo shrunk but not quite down to it’s original size. Not a problem I thought as I could shrink it enough.

I walked out of the coffee bar and caught the bus home. I thought about the feeling of the dildo expanding and the liquid going into my arse. This was going to be fun. The sponge must be very good as I could not feel it expand at all so there must be plenty of room for the liquid.

With all the swimming and exercises I have a pert bum and when I stand there is a 2 inches between my legs. Looking down from the mirror it’s hard to believe what is in my pussy and behind. I look like a mannequin, totally sexless and totally plugged.

I wanted to feel that fullness again from the dildo so I drank a pint of water. My belly swelled a little but that soon passed as I felt my bladder get full and knowing I will want to pee soon.

Walking round I let myself pee and fill my pussy, the dildo started to expand and I held off from squeezing it as long as possible. I knew I could let the dildo get about 10 inches and quite thick, maybe 2 and ½ inches.

I craved the full feeling the dildo gave me. I sat down as I felt the dildo expand and grow. It seemed bigger than the last time and I began to sweat as I felt the strain being put on my poor pussy muscles.

Looking at me you would not know what was going on but I could feel it all. The dildo expanded more and more. Soon it was at my cervix and into my womb. It was getting easier for the dildo to penetrate my womb and wondered should I worry. After 5 minutes the dildo seemed to have settled. It felt massive, and when I stood up to walk around I could see the vague shape of the dildo head in my womb. I lightly ran my hand over the head, I could feel the dildo, I wondered how big it was so got up and got a tape and measured the width.

I thought it was about 2 inches and found it was nearly 2 ½ inches. I felt with my hands and it seemed to narrow and this must be where my entrance to my womb had constricted the size. The length was just over 11 inches. With the extra depth I had used to help seal my pussy the dildo must be about 13 inches inside me.

I started rubbing my hands over it and I found this rubbing was exciting me further. I started to pant and push the dildo down against my pussy entrance but of course being sealed didn’t move very far but did give me friction. I started to build towards a climax. By pushing and releasing I was effectively fucking myself.

I started to speed this up and was building towards a great big orgasm. I grabbed my tits and mauled them, I pinched my nipples and I was building and building. Just as was close to the edge I grabbed my clit and squeezed. I saw stars, I kept on climaxing, I must have cum at least half a dozen times and past out.

I slowly came too with an ache in my pussy. I groaned and slowly came to my senses. I was sweaty and cold and knew I needed a shower so I stood and walked into the bathroom.

The dildo must have rubbed me raw as it seemed very sensitive down there. I remembered I do need to squeeze the fluid. I wanted to see the dildo that had given such a big orgasm, sort of a morbid fascination. I stood by the mirror and took one last look at the dildo head before it disappeared.

That’s when I realised whereas before the dildo was a vague shape now it was definitive and had grown. This thing was fucking huge, it was big before but now it must be 3 inches in diameter and about 14 inches in length.

I took a staggered away from the mirror and tried to work out how this happened. Of course it absorbs all fluid so my pussy juice was being absorbed as well. I knew I orgasmed a lot and felt I and even squirted.

I knew I had to get this down in size so I started to squeeze my pussy muscles. After a few minutes I felt the dildo was shrinking. It was working. I kept on squeezing and the fluid flowed into my behind.

As I was squeezing this was turning me on, I had to get control of myself otherwise this was about happen again. I thought 3 days would be easy but only after 12 hours I was losing control

pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers