Shifting Hearts Ch. 04

Story Info
Demons among us.
6k words
4.35
26.3k
26

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Let me just start by saying that I apologize for the delay. Being with school and caretaking has done a number on me. Also, I am trying my hardest to bring the chapters at a quicker pace.

Another thing I would I like to say is that, if my readers have not noticed that Xavier is bisexual. So, there will be some man on man sex scene in this one, and I typing this message as a warning for those who are not into that.

*

Xavier just stood there perplexed, disbelieving that his mate would want to run away from him. "From me, why would she do that?" He could feel a slight pang of hurt swell up inside his heart. It spread like wild fire as he felt the pain of rejection. A strong hand was placed against his shoulder for comfort switched his emotions from hurt to anger in no time flat.

'That little bitch disrespected me in front of my cousin,' he thought to himself.

"Look X, I know that you are--"

"UGGGHhhhh Ahhhhhh. How fucking dare she do this to me? This is not right. She's not right for me but I can't help but to want her, and she doesn't want me back. Then she has the nerve to run away from me like a coward. Fucking flighty witch."

Ermanno could feel the rage vibrate off his cousin. Xavier began to pace the room seeking release from his inner torment but it was not working.

"Do you know how frustrating it is to want someone so bad, but hate them at the same time? Do know how painful it is to crave the very person that you have nothing but contempt for? How can you love someone that you hate Ermanno? Can you please tell me how?"

Ermanno just stood there and hunched in his shoulders. He could not really give his cousin a good answer because the only answer Ermanno could give him was not what he wanted to hear.

Xavier continued to pace the bathroom with anger still riding him. Finally, when the anger was too much to hold in, he balled up his fist and punch a wall leaving behind a huge hole.

"Fucking hell, man I just don't know what to do. Man, I am so fucking angry right now I could kill something. Ughhh. Look I have to run, I have to kill." His voice turned gravelly as his wolf began to surface. Ermanno stepped back to give his cousin some room.

Seeing his cousin so angry over a little witch made Ermanno want to help to make this situation better. He could remember when he was in a bad situation and Xavier came to his aid. Although they were cubs, his cousin still helped him out.

"Look X, go take a run and when you come back we will find your witch. Ok?"

Xavier turned to look at his cousin, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "You would really do that man?"

"Yeah. You are my cousin and I hate seeing you hurt, emotion wise. Now go get some clarity before I change my mind."

"Thanks. Mannie. I don't know what I would do without you."

"You're welcome man."

~*~*~*~*~*

Once Xavier was out of the room Ermanno went to his office to do a little research on the witch his cousin was pinning for. "Angeline!" He yelled the moment he sat down in his office chair.

Moments later a tall redheaded woman appeared in the doorway. "Yes milord?"

"Xavier just went out for a run. As soon as he gets back, send someone out to clean up his mess.Got it?"

"Got it, sir. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes. There is a pile of dirty clothes in the corner of my bedroom. Take care of it. That will be all for the night."

"Yes milord I will do that right away."

"Thanks Angie."

The moment she left Ermanno turn to his office computer. Giving it a tap, the screen came to life. He knew he should not pry into his cousin affairs and part of him really did not want to. However, the simple fact Xavier's mate was a witch changed things. And he was stand by and watch his cousin self-destruct over some woman.

He typed in the girls name and got a hefty dose of information. For starters she's a member of the Morgana coven along with her mother. They are both grey witches which means they get their magic from the earth. Their powers can be used for good or bad, but one should not overpower the other.

He looked though articles of her childhood, which seems to be a pleasant one. Got everything she wanted as a child, went to good schools, participated in sports and other school activates, all the while practicing her craft.

The search continued until he stopped at a group of pictures of and her friend. He stared into their eyes, looking into their souls to get a better feel of the two. Especially the one who helped Sallie escaped.

Staring at her picture, he could tell that she had a complex nature. He knew just by looking at her that she had a little few tricks up her sleeve. He was also certain that she would be no problem for him.

He moved the arrow and clicked print in the left side of the computer for the results of the inevitable.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh my goodness gracious girl! Are you going to tell me what happened and who's chasing you?"

"You don't want to know."

"Uhh yes I do. If I am going to help you, I need to know whom you are running from. Come on girl tell me. Who is the big bad that's after my friend?"

"You promise you won't blow a gasket if I tell you who it is?"

Jolenna just stood there and rolled her eyes in bafflement. "Sallie, I promise I won't blow into a fit. Now tell me who the big bad wolf is?"

Sallie took a deep breath, and let it out calmly. She knew her friend very well, knowing what her reaction will be once she told her about Xavier. "I need you to help with putting a hex on my boss, Mr. Xavier Salvatore Russo."

"WHAT!?! Sallie, are you out of your fucking mind?" Jolenna could feel her heart go into overdrive with panic. She knew she would not make a big deal out of this, but her friend was trying to kill Xavier Russo. He's one of the most powerful Alphas in the world both human and supernatural."

"See, I knew you were going to react like this. That's why I was scared to tell you in the first place."

Jolenna put her hand over her heart to steady its rapid pace. "Ok look, I am sorry, for keeping a promise and breaking it, but Sal! You are trying to kill one of the most powerful Alphas in the world. Do you honestly think his pack will allow you to get away with this unharmed?"

"I don't know.I mean, I just wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine for treating me like garbage over the years. And I also wanted to teach him a lesson about ruining my date."

"Ah, he did what?" Sallie looked up at her friend to see a shocked expression.

"Yes he scared off my date Roger, kidnapped me, slapped me across the face, and tried to force me to be his mate. I mean----"

"Wait, wait,wait--what!?" Jo said with big bugged eyes in shock.

"Yes. He claims that we are supposed to be mates. I don't see how that could be when I hate his guts after treating me the way he did when I worked for him. Not only that, he is a complete major whore. I mean this man is a slut to the tenth degree. Look Jojo, you don't understand what I am going through right now. This man is fucking intolerable at best. He hates me for what I am, for what I do, and his pack hates my very existence. I have to teach this dog a lesson, or kill--."

"Wait Sallie teaching him a lesson that I can do, but to kill him is a whole another ball game, baby."

"Jo, ain't killing people your thing? Isn't hexing people, giving them curses your thing? Hell any other time you are more than willing to causes a young girls death. How many times have some woman suffered from your hands, Jo? I am surprise you are hesitant about killing a monster than some innocent girl."

"Is that what you really think of me, Sal?" Malice coted Jolenna's voice. In all their years of being friends, she would have never thought Sallie would think of her as cold-hearted evil person. Even though most of her dark magic comes from her great grandfather, she and her mother always tried use their talents for good.

Sallie Mae looked up at her friend when she heard her voice changed. "Look Jo I did not--."

"Sallie in of our years of being friends have you ever known me to purposely hurt someone that did not have it coming?"

"Well Xavier---."

"I said Xavier is a powerful Alpha that has powerful connections. When I say powerful, I mean these people come from something you do not want to mess with. I should know, Sal my linage comes from the Abyss just like theirs. By the way, those young girls you speak of asked me to cast a spell against someone's freewill. In case you did not know, a love spell is a very dangerous spell and rarely anything good comes from it. Those three girls wanted love where they should not get it. They knew the consequences and repercussions of forcing someone to fall in love with them. Hell, I even I printed it out so they can read it, but no, they wanted someone they weren't meant to have in the first place. In the end, there was nothing I could do when someone is offering a large sum of money to bring harm to themselves." Jolenna finally took a breath from her rant.

"Look Jo, I did not mean it like that. I just thought with you being into the dark magic, and you cast spells for vengeance and assassination, you would have no problem taking out Xavier."

"OK, Sallie please understand that what I and my mother do is a shady business. We cast spells and do hexes for people at a hefty price. Also, keep in mind that whenever we do those things, we always run a background check on the people involved. We just don't hex people for the hell of it. We actually look into these people's lives before we do anything serious, and even then, the people who wish death on someone, we never kill them ourselves. That's not how we roll, honey."

"Ok I said I am sorry. I just thought you were this shady person that doesn't mind making someone swim with the fishes is all, especially someone like Xavier."

"No. Like I said early what we do is shady, but we are always careful with all parties involved. Besides, Xavier is not the wolf I want to mess with. I am sorry, Sal but all I can do is help a little with this. I will not risk the safety and well-being of my mother, my infant child and myself. To be honest about it I am concern for your well-being as well. Do you know how dangerous the consequences can be for you if those dogs ever found out? Do you know what damaged you can do to your loved ones if he ever catches you? Sallie you really have to think about this now. Think about your mother. I mean, yeah sure she's sick, and paralyzed, but think about the day she eventually will get better, and not see you there standing by her bedside, because you are six feet under and pushing up daisies."

Jolenna took another breath from her rant and stared at her best friend. They both just stood there staring at each other, letting the rant take its full effect.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Standing there for what seem like forever, the girls jumped at hard thump at the door. "Is everything ok in here? Oh my god what happen Mojo?"

Jolenna's mother wore an expression of concern, and shock on her face as she took in the scene before her.

"I think I can answer that for her, Mrs. Dawson." Sallie said turning to Annie Jean. "I was in some major trouble, and I needed an escape route, so I did an image spell. I am sorry Mrs. Dawson, will you please forgive me?"

"Oh girl of course I will. So are you going to tell me what happened?" The older woman asked coming into the room with Ezekiel on her hip. She handed him over to his mother turning her lips up in disgust. "He needs a diaper change."

"How come you can't do it? You were more than happy to take him away and feed him?"

"Because I said I'll give you a little break to watch your Pam Grier movie for the fifteenth time and eat gummy worms. We also just received three orders for hex spells and I have to do a thorough background search on everyone involved. So I might be up all night." Sallie's head shoot up. Jo looked in her direction shook her head, mouthing the word 'no' to her.

"Mrs. Dawson can I ask you something?" She stopped the older witch in mid step from leaving the room.

"Yes anything, baby."

"Have you ever heard of a werewolf named Xavier Salvatore Russo?"

"Oh baby, of course. Everybody has heard about him. Why are you asking?"

Sallie stared at the older wizened witch with hope and curiosity. "Well, ummmm a man like that have a horde of enemies. Enemies that want him dead, right?"

"I am pretty sure that man has enough enemies to build an army, sweetie. And as for people wanting him dead that's an understatement, but it's also very stupid. That wolf has allies and connections that most wolves are scared to speak of. It was rumored that someone in that pack is so powerful that with a flick of his wrist he can instantly kill someone from the inside out. So in short it's not very wise for someone to make Russo or his pack angry. And with that Sallie I hope you won't do anything stupid, right?" Annie asked giving her a stern look.

"No ma'am. I just asked a question was that bothering me is all."

"HMMM!' Sallie knew whenever Annie or her mother made that noise, they did not believe her.By the look on her face she could tell that Annie only took Sallie's explanation with a grain of salt.

"Well whatever you do, sweet cheeks make sure it's not something very stupid that can hurt your loved ones or yourself. Be careful, honey and don't tread harsh waters. Ok?"

"OK."

"Jo, make sure that boy gets a fresh diaper. When you feel like it, and I only mean when you feel like it-you know you can twist my words-come up stairs and help me with these hexes." With that, Annie left the room.

Jo waited until she knew her mother was far away from her room as possible before she began talking. "See you heard it yourself Sal. It would be very idiotic to do something bad against Russo. Look, all I'm saying is, don't cross this man unless you have a serious death wish, which I hope you don't have Sal. I love you baby and I would hate to see you get kill by some evil selfish beast."

"Ugh ugh, saa awwwwwww." Their attention drop down to the baby in Jolenna's arms.

"See. Even Little Ezekiel thinks it's a bad idea. Don't ya, baby? Come on let's get you cleaned up." She watched as her friend went over to her bedside table and pulled out baby wipes, a diaper. She laid the baby gently down on the bed.

"If you feel uncomfortable staying by yourself, you can always sleep in the guest room, Sal, and I have some extra clothes you can wear."

"Uh, yeah that would be fine. Thanks for everything Jo."

"You are welcome, Sal, but please reframe from doing anything stupid or dangerous, ok?"

Putting her hands behind her back, Sallie crossed her two fingers, and put a big smile on her face. "Ok, I promise. Now where do you keep your towels, I need to bath badly."

"They are in the hallway closet; take your time in there."

"I will."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Xavier woke up the next morning with a newfound energy. Although his mate was not what he expected and had thrown a hissy fit when he told her about their would be relationship, he woke with confidence this morning knowing his loyal cousin will find a way to retrieve his disrespectful little concubine. "Concubine, that has a nice ring to it." he said at loud.

"Yes it does. I cannot wait to chain her up in our dungeon, and give her the spanking she deserves." his wolf chimed in. Xavier grinned at the thought. His little chocolate mate would be the perfect sub for his Dom, and just the thoughts of her screaming and shaking in pleasurable pain gave him instant morning wood.

He reached down to his straining cock, to relieve some pain, when there was a sudden knock at the door. "Come In."

In peered a lovely pale-skinned, dark haired vampire. "Hello Mr. Xavier. I was order, to come in service all of your needs. Is there anything in particular you need me to do?"

"Yes there is." He said releasing his eleven-inch cock, standing proud and tall. He looked up at the vampire and could tell that the mere sight of his penis aroused something inside of him. "Come on get to work, and use your fangs for a nibbling."

"Will do sir." The vampire came with a big fangy grin on his face and seven-inch cock swinging mildly between his legs. He ease himself on the bed above Xavier and he slowly leaned down for a kiss. "No kissing. Save that for pleasing my cock. Now get down and get to work. And make sure you get my cock nice and wet. I am planning on taking your ass nice and hard."

He felt the young vampire cool tongue tickle his cock head, slowly easing his mouth around his cock.

It didn't take long for the vampire starting to pleasure Xavier.

"Ohhh yeah, just like that mmmmmm." Xavier stated moving his hips at the up and down rhythm. He could feel the using his fangs to nibble at his ball sac, jerking his cock up and down. "MMM oh boy you are good at this. Come here, keep your mouth open wide."

Grabbing the young man around the neck with one hand, and grabbing a fistful of hair in the other, Xavier forced his cock into the vamps mouth, and started moving the young man's head at an extra fast pace.

"UGHhchkk." was the only sound the young man could make while being gagged.

"MMMM. That's good. I am so glad you vamps don't have gag reflexes, mmmm. Stop moving so damn much, boy." The young man listened and relaxed. He could feel his arousal growing as Xavier gave his mouth a good work out.

Placing his arms behind his back, he just finally let the wolf do his bidding. What felt like forever finally ended and Xavier came at last. Jet after jet shot into his mouth as he tried to swallow some of it down in the position he was in.

"You better swallow it all, boy." Heeding his command, the vampire swallowed every last bit of what Xavier had to offer gladly. Letting go Xavier leaned back in the bed feeling the tension going away, but was still hard.

"My name is Marco by the way." He said feeling the sweet sensation of soreness in his jaw.

"Whatever. Come over here and get on all fours." Marco crawled up at the head of the bed and rested his head on the big comfy pillows with his ass sticking high up in the air.

He could feel the bed shift behind him as Xavier readjusted himself behind getting ready for the fucking he knew, both would enjoy. Marco paced himself taking in deep shallow breaths as he felt the tip of Xavier's cock at his entrance.

"UMMMMMM." They moaned together at the sensations they were both feeling. Xavier enjoyed the tightness of Marco's asshole and Marco enjoyed the feeling of a large wolf cock stretching him wide.

"OHHH please make me your bitch. Fuck me hard."

"Ha, silly boy you will never be my bitch, but you are a nice fuck. Now hold on tight." Without any further notice, Xavier started pounding into him at full speed.

"OHH dear god yes, that's it." Marco was in pure heaven.

Once Xavier slipped in, he felt himself getting harder. He grabbed the young vamp around his waist for leverage. He was getting lost in the pleasure of things. "OOOHHH." He heard the boy moan as he began to pound more into him, but it echoed away from his ears. He was losing himself as thoughts of his mate filled his mind.

Opening his eyes and looking down he saw the familiar puffy head of hair he was growing to love. The sweet scent, of his mate scent assaulted his nostrils, and the sweet ethnic calming sound of her voice filled his ears. "OH Mr. Russo. MMM. Please keep going. Fuck me harder. Make me yours and yours alone."

"Mmm, don't worry Sallie, baby I will. God I cannot wait to turn you. Oh dear sweet Luna, you are so sweet. Come here." Letting excitement overpower him, he flip his bedmate onto their back, grabbed a fist full of hair and really worked in on them. The smacking sound of flesh smacking against flesh filled the room.

12