Jessica

Story Info
Aunt introduces me to Jessica.
1.2k words
3.86
61.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Currently, I am a freshman in college and attend the local university in my home town. Unfortunately, I am sad to report that I am still a virgin, at least until I met Jessica.

Jessica is also a freshman at the same local university. How we came to know each other is an odd story, so let me backtrack for a while.

My favorite aunt has four kids, has been divorced for over three years now and hasn't been happy in a long time. Although she seems to be getting better, her two older kids aren't helping. One, Chad, has been in jail for over a year and the other, Chase, is a drug addict and living with someone who is also a piece of scum. As for the other two, there is still hope.

If it wasn't for Chase though, I wouldn't be fucking Jessica. Jessica and Chase went to the same high school before he dropped out his sophomore year. He somehow convinced Jessica one day, when he was still in school, to come over and hang out. When she met my aunt there was an almost immediate connection.

Jessica's parents had been recently divorced and my aunt had just started the process with her deadbeat husband. The two ladies talked for a little bit then Jess and Chase went and did some homework. Jessica came over almost every week from then on just to talk to my aunt until Chase dropped out, and then they lost connection.

By her senior year in high school, Jessica got over her deadbeat father and was prepared to study in college. After her graduation and her move in to her college dorm, she got a terrible call. Her mother had just been killed in a car accident. She was devastated. Her only true life line was now gone.

The next day, my aunt called Jessica and told her that if she ever needed anything that she could call her. It turned out that she was in need of somewhere to stay that very night. Jessica began drinking heavily after the call about her mother and was still drunk so she couldn't go back to her dorm. My aunt understood and drove out to pick her up so she could spend the night.

The next morning Jessica got up and took a long shower to try and wash away the hangover but most importantly the pain of her dead mother. My aunt stayed home from work to make sure Jessica was going to be okay. She saw Jessica enter the living room after she showered and dressed and told her to sit down next to her. Once she sat down she told Jessica that she wanted her to meet someone that could help her through this. That person was me.

Jessica agreed since we went to the same college anyways. I got a call from my aunt and she said she wanted to take me to dinner to meet someone. I gladly agreed because I never turn down free food.

I arrived at the restaurant just in time as my aunt and her acquaintance were being seated so I just followed them to the table. Once we were settled my aunt introduced me to Jessica. I had already noticed her fine ass walking to the table but her face and especially her eyes were incredibly sexy.

I asked her what her major was and then I told her my major and it turned out we were both in the business college. Our drinks arrived and my aunt proposed a toast and we laughed and took a drink. She then told us why she wanted us to meet. Apparently she thought I was an excellent young man and just good enough for this struggling Jessica.

Now, before I go any further let me explain the relationship I have with my aunt. I had always been attracted to my aunt and could tell that she knew. When I graduated high school she gave me the typical graduate present but she also let me watch her masturbate, which only made my lust for her stronger. Throughout the summer before college I would go over to her house and watch her masturbate and eventually I started to masturbate with her.

We loved getting off by watching each other masturbate. I always wanted to take it further but it never happened even though I'm pretty sure she wanted to take it further too. She would always say how much she loved watching me pump my hands over my thick cock. At every family gathering she would bump into me by "accident" or bend down in front of me because she "accidently" dropped something. Every time she did that I would have to run to the bathroom to relieve myself.

I found it hard to date girls when I was so caught up with my aunt. That may be why she wanted me to meet Jessica. She told me Jessica's sad story and how she was the only one to care for her lately. I expressed my sympathies towards Jessica and my aunt suggested that we should date. I looked at Jess and she looked at me and we both had the same look on our face. It was kind of a "ah, what the hell" look like we had nothing better to do, no pun intended.

We got our meals and talked while we ate. We had a wonderful time and my aunt paid for all three of us. When we left, my aunt said she would drop us off on campus. We got there, said our goodbyes and thank yous for dinner, and then I walked Jessica to her dorm. When we got there we couldn't take it anymore. We both leaned in and we had our first kiss. She invited me up to her room since her roommate was gone. By the time we got into her room I already had my shirt and shoes off and was working on my pants. She was already completely nude by the time I got my pants off. I walked towards her with my cock tenting my boxers. She stared at it and I asked her if she was ready to see it.

She told me yes and I slid my boxers down to reveal my rock hard cock. She was amazed at its size but nonetheless got on her knees ready to start sucking. She told me she had never given a blowjob before so I shouldn't laugh if she did a bad job. All I could think was it had been forever since I'd gotten a blowjob so it wasn't gonna be bad.

She started by just licking the head of my cock and jerking me off from the base. She slowly started to get more and more cock into her mouth. Before either of us knew it she had my entire length in between her lips and I was just about ready to unload my sperm. She began bobbing her head down my cock at an even faster pace and I could feel the back of her throat every time she took my whole length.

I couldn't hold it in any longer and I finally released my load down her throat and she tried to somewhat swallow it all but it was just too much. She began to gag on the combination of my cock still in her mouth and trying to swallow what seemed like a gallon of cum. I pulled out of her mouth and collapsed onto the floor. She fell on top of me with cum still dripping from her mouth. We fell asleep like that, just lying on the floor.

To be continued...