The Slave and the Sissy

Story Info
Hetero slave not allowed a woman; an alternative is found.
2.2k words
4.29
66.1k
41

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had always been very rough with him, the big woman, but this morning was exceptional, and different. She had come home late from her usual soiree with other local mistresses and had whipped him mercilessly for no apparent reason; she had woken him during the early hours several times, tormented him and had her arse licked while she applied her dildo or had him lick her till she grunted out yet another orgasm, before serving him with cane or whip. Now morning was here she face-sat him; her huge and sweaty arse engulfing his face; why was she so insatiable? He could not remember the last time she had wanted it first thing, and she had kept his cock caged all night. The smell of her huge arse and moist pussy drove him mad; he so wanted to come. The sweaty bed linen made his arse sting where she had applied cane and whip, adding to the eroticism of his submissive nature. At last she groaned in ecstasy; he awaited another caning, but she simply applied his leash and dragged him, naked to the door.

Being walked naked through the sun-baked streets on a leash was nothing new to him- he had suffered this humiliation many times- but he was usually told where he was going, and this as all so abrupt. The big woman was also very stern this morning, whipping him at every opportunity, should he stumble or not move fast enough. Where was he being taken? He could only surmise as he was whipped through the familiar whitewashed streets and squares of the old town in the blazing morning sunshine. His cock bulged with anticipation, as the palatial marble fortress home of Madam Ella came into sight; the big woman whipped him for good measure when she noted his realisation of his destination, making bystanders push themselves flat against nearby walls, lest they should taste the whip by accident.

He loved to service mistress Ella; she was one of the mistress's he had been farmed out to on prior occasions, but he was usually made quite aware of a booking, and he was sure he was due to be with an African goddess of a dominatrix in a couple of days hence.

Ella was an exquisite and very rich dominatrix, who owned quite a large slavery empire. The massive marble building held many complexes and courtyards, harem girls and slaves were trained, marketed and sold by her. He knew he would never be sold to her by the big woman, as his bookings were a great source of income to her, so why was he being brought here and why was she being so mean? As the lash bit into his back once more, sending the beads of sweat into a spray, he was brought back from his dreaming as they entered the huge building. Two huge eunuchs escorted the pair through two courtyards, and he looked up as they passed through the second, to where he had been taken before. There he saw the beautiful Ella peering down with a wicked smile from her luxurious quarters above, as the two approached the stairs which would take them to her. The glorious Ella had descended one flight to meet us, as was her want. My cock bulged and yearned for release as she led the way back up to her lair, careful to allow me a full view of her beautifully sumptuous arse, thighs and long legs; clad in tight black silky leggings and golden heeled slippers, short whip in hand, her feminine scent making my cock ache as it swelled to bursting in the cruel cage.

I was made to kneel in a corner, prompted by a final lash from the big woman. Ella sneered wickedly at me; I loved being on my knees to her, and hoped I'd be allowed to please that arse with my tongue. The fat woman spoke to her.

"It's a deal then; you'll cancel the entire debt? I take it you'll honour the appointments made?" Ella moved elegantly toward me smiling contentedly, with a collar in her hand as the big woman spoke, before replying.

"Oh yes, and you shall have the income from his bookings for the next year, so that you may find a replacement. Poker can be such a cruel game!" I gulped in disbelief as Ella stepped right up to me, toying with my hair as she allowed me to sniff at her womanhood; the distinct scent of her arousal was all too apparent, my manhood dribbling pre-cum in its confinement. I had been won at cards! Ella removed my worn and beaten collar; she buckled the new one about my neck, pulling it tight. I was hers now. The big woman thanked her for her generosity and tossed the key to my cage to Ella, then walked out without giving me a further glance. Ella looked down at me, let me take in the divine scent of her pussy, then turned and bent over slightly, pushing her delicious rounded cheeks into my face.

"You have a nice sniff of your new mistress. Would you like to taste her too?" I was in heaven as she giggled and wiggled her sweet bottom in my face, the tart tang of her hot anus blending sweetly with the perfume of her aroused womanhood.

"Yes Mistress!" I blurted out as my nose slipped into the silk clad cleft of her buttocks. She walked slowly away leaving me on my knees, toward a huge bed with four marble pillars; it seemed to take her an eternity to get there, allowing me a view of each sway of her beautiful arse. She turned and cracked the air with her short whip in typically dominant fashion, making my cock pulse. Smiling at me, she pulled the cord which held her leggings; they dropped to the floor revealing her sumptuous thighs and shaven pussy. She then sat slowly on the end of the bed, drew her legs slowly up, and displayed her most inviting anus and pussy. My heart pounded as she smiled at me from between her graceful legs, teasing me with the view for what seemed a further eternity.

"Come here and serve your new Mistress!"

I had never heard such a welcome command; I did not know it yet, but this was to be the first ecstasy of many I would experience in my new life. I hurried to my mistress and knelt with my head between her legs.

Ella smiled with wicked anticipation as she ordered me to sniff her pussy but not lick, not yet. She teased her moist and shiny labia with a long slender finger, bringing the scent of her arousal to its aromatic maximum, then touched my nose and had me lick her finger. I ached to service her, and for release from my cage. My cock hurt, it was so tight in its trap, and dribbled sticky pre-cum much to my new Mistress's delight. She giggled wickedly.

"I'm so pleased to be able to have you at my beck and call permanently; I've longed for this day. You have always been a little special to me, and I know you are capable of many duties and will work hard for me. I intend to reward you with a very special treat, so I'd like a very special session with your tongue right now. You may lick my pussy." My cock pulsed at her words; just being with her was a treat in itself, she had no need to ask for a special session, this would happen automatically. I hesitated no further and licked the length of her pussy, taking in the delicious feminine tastes as she oozed her sweet juices. I probed deep between her lips, my nose teasing her clitoris. I teased and tasted every sweet fold as Ella flexed her thighs and belly muscles with delight, teasing me in turn with occasional sharp strokes with her short whip. I progressed vigorously to her clitoris, which stood firm as my tongue lapped and rasped along its length. I yearned for her next command as I knew what it would be, and was close to coming despite my confinement. Ella moaned as I lapped lovingly at her clit.

"Lick my arse- now!" I slid my face down her moist slit, sniffing first at her honey-sweet anus which glistened with the juices from her womanhood and sweat from the heat of the day. How I yearned and was willing to give my life at that point, just to be allowed to come. I licked the outer perimeter of her glorious arsehole, taking in the tangy savoury taste and delicious scent of my mistress's anus. I then probed deep into her tight hole, my sense of submission magnified a thousand times by this act; owned and licking the arse of a dominant woman.

All too soon Ella moaned long and hard, as she fingered herself to oblivion; her anus clenching at my tongue as she indulged in a glorious orgasm. She rocked back and forth as I stretched my tongue as far up her glorious anus as I could get it. I was so disappointed when she pulled my head away. I looked down at my caged cock. Ella laughed and wagged her figure at me.

"I know you are usually allowed relief at this point, but I have something special for you later. You will have many opportunities to come for me. You must be patient!" She giggled as she spoke which somehow eased the tease and my need to come. What was this treat?

Ella had me bathe and dry her pussy and bottom, which did not ease the situation; her body drove me wild with desire. She regained her leggings and I was leashed and followed her down some stairs and through a corridor to the rear of her room. The sun shone through the vaulted archways as I watched her sweet bottom move before me. We came to a huge room, the entrance guarded by two eunuchs; though they remained straight faced, and I could detect the envy in their eyes as they viewed my cage, indicating I was still intact. The entrance was wide open though, and the huge glassless windows either side were barred symbolically, rather than to detain occupants; a large man could squeeze between the bars. They were there to emphasise the state of bondage to the harem girls who were now on full view to me; Ella having ordered me to stand against the bars, facing the girls and not move.

My cock throbbed as I viewed the succulent beauties within. Some wore tight little panties, others wore silken togas, and others were naked except for chiffon body suits. The soft scent emanating from the room drove me crazy. One dusky African beauty approached the bars, deftly displayed her pussy as she slipped her finger between lush brown lips, then had me sniff and lick her finger. Another, in chiffon, sprawled over a leather futon before me, lifting her bottom enticingly to allow me a full view of both her sweet love entrances. Mistress re-appeared; I looked at her with wanting eyes. She smiled back.

"Oh you silly man! You can't have a female. You are a slave; you know you can only entertain a mistress by appointment!" She seemed to take delight in emphasising the 'female' issue and jerked me away from the tease of the harem girls, leading me across the hallway to a similar eunuch guarded room. As we approached at a distance I could already see the sweet feminine shapes, soft and scented, through the bars at which I would be made to stand. Mistress laughed as I took my position, she then left and entered the room. I tried to keep my eyes closed as the beautiful figures before me cooed and approached the bars. The soft breath on my face from one made the task impossible, and my cock pulsed in torment again as I viewed the long brown hair of the feminine beauty before me; her cherry red lips and erect nipples topping delicate little breasts were so delectable. She smiled and looked down at my cage, this made me do likewise. She let out a little giggle as she saw the expression on my face change; she was wearing a cage too!

I glanced at some of the others; despite their absolutely feminine appearance, all had little cock cages. This was a room full of the most divine sissies I had ever seen. My cock bulged all the more; their scent was even sweeter than the harem girls. Some rubbed my balls, one with jet black hair bent over in front of me, showing a sweet pair of balls below her inviting pussy, they teased as relentlessly as the girls. Then I saw one with lush red hair; my cock pulsed like never before. She simply smiled softly and blushed like a schoolgirl, she did not tease. Her soft white girly form moved elegantly to a drinking fountain and filled a cup. I noted her balls were ringed with a sweet mother-of –pearl band, her cock in a tiny ceramic cage. She came back with the cup and gently passed it to my lips in her soft white hands, her nails painted sissy-pink. I drank and looked deep into her blue eyes. I was transfixed.

"Thank you Pepper. I see you have made a friend!" I was brought abruptly back to reality by Ella and she led me away. I glanced back to see Pepper looking through the bars as I left. Mistress just giggled knowingly...