Kinky Secrets Ch. 07

Story Info
Being expanded and well and truly fucked.
1.8k words
4.3
83.8k
26

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
352 Followers

I sat up on the floor and I was bathed in sweat. I groaned as I got up and waddled to the bathroom. This buttplug will take some getting used to. As I stood and showered the water made me feel much better. I contemplated how I will get through another day.

I said to myself come on, this is what you wanted, to be pushed to the limit and in secret. It's not as if anyone knows that you are into playing with toys and there's only one day left so not permanent damage. My pussy will be just as tight after all the extra muscle exercises I am doing, it just that I can take a big dildo as well. As for the buttplug.. I read on the web that with the right exercises it will tighten.

As these thoughts calmed me I soaped my body and relaxed. I had been playing with my little clit, I looked down and saw my little clit was not so small anymore. The latex hood that protected it from the glue seemed to have made it swell with the constriction. It looked almost an inch in length. This did surprise me.

Also my nipples are always hard these days. They stick out a lot. I will have to get more nipple tape. They are sensitive and all the pulling and sucking are keeping them permanently erect.

Having dried and dressed in my PJs. I thought I needed to get the email to Toyland out of the way and have an early night. I got my laptop and there was an email from them responding to my previous email saying the information supplied will help to develop the product and please supply more detail.

I wrote to them about how the day went and I explained I did find the items very stimulating and I was a little bit worried about the size they seem to grow to and could they recommend what to do to ensure my openings come back to their normal size. I also mentioned that my clit was getting big due to the constriction the latex hood they supplied.

With the lack of solid food I have found my body seems to have altered a little even in the couple of days. My muscles seem more defined. It looked like my body fat is reducing which is something I did like.

As usual these days I dreamt about sex. By the morning my hands were between my legs trying to stimulate myself, I played with my clit by pulling the latex hood off and on, pushing and pulling the dildo because as was the case these days the dildo was in my womb and on show and I could use my hands to squeeze the dildo and my pussy muscles to push the liquid back up and also into the tube that went into my behind.

I felt underneath and ran my fingers over the buttplug. It was huge and I found pressing on it sent sinful shivers through me.

I lay there taking my time getting the fluid from the dildo down the tube and thinking one more day and it will be out.

It was while I was relaxing and geeing myself to get through the day that the doorbell rang. I lay there ignoring it. It was 8am and I had another hour before Susan came to pick me up. Whoever it was at the door was persistent though and after 5 minutes I could hear Susan through the letter box. It seems she came early.

I flung the duvet off and jumped out of bed and then the size hit me again. It seems even though I had squeezed most of the fluid out it must have been bigger to start with this time as I could still make out the shape of the dildo in my stomach. My anal opening was protesting at being so stretched.

I thought how I was going to do this without showing Susan. I grabbed my dressing robe and as I walked to the front door I did notice my duck walk started to disappear. It seems my body had mostly adjusted to the size.

I opened the front door and Susan was holding some bags. 'Sorry I am early but I thought I would get you something for breakfast'. I asked her to follow me into the kitchen; I prayed she wouldn't notice my slight gait.

We entered the kitchen and Susan started to set the breakfast she bought. I had to explain that I was on an all liquid diet this week, one of those health fads. She seemed a little taken back and deflated. She went on to explain that she was only trying to make up for the hurt she caused me and got up to leave.

I caught her arms and said I am sorry I am not refusing to have breakfast it's just I am really on a liquid diet and looking forward to having a swim with you.

This seemed to help and Susan was more relaxed. We chatted and I drank my breakfast as she ate hers. We were getting on like old times. We looked at the time and noticed it was nearly 9am. I jumped up to get ready and involuntary let out a groan. I went a little red and wrapped my dressing robe around me tighter and ran upstairs.

I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower. I heard some banging downstairs and I thought Susan is getting breakfast ready. I could see the dildo starting to show so I squeezed more. I tried to stay quiet but it was proving difficult. After five or so minutes the head of the dildo was gone but the price I paid was my backside was firming up. The sponge had absorbed the fluid but I my backside was becoming like one of those you see in porn films. Firm, rounded and well shaped.

I was doing my makeup in the bathroom when Susan knocked the door saying breakfast is ready. I said I will be a few more minutes while i finished my makeup. After this I went into my bedroom to get dressed, I tried to find something that will hid my figure but this was difficult and time was against me. Susan will be wondering where I got to. I grabbed some clothes and quickly dressed.

I came downstairs and asked are you ready? Susan looked at me with that look again and said, yep let's go.

Susan went in front of me and around to the driver seat. She opened the door for me and I said thanks and sat in the passenger seat.

We chatted a little and I got the odd sideways glance but Susan was pleasant and was looking forward to a good workout.

When we got to the swimming pool I opened my door and went to get out. I sensed there was no movement from Susan so as I got out of the car I looked over my shoulder. I saw Susan staring at my backside. It seems the jeans I put on were a really old pair and hugged me very, very tight.. I blushed and shut the car door as quickly as possible.

Susan got out of the car and came round and walked beside me. She acted like nothing was wrong and chatted away. As we approached the entrance I swear I felt her hand run over my backside. As if she was feeling me up.

I got my pass out and walked quickly into the changing cubicle. At this pool the cubicle are individual which I was grateful for.

I changed into my bather and went out into the pool. I was quick but it seems Susan was quicker. I got into he water and started my laps.

I go into my own little world when I swim and today was no different. The feeling of the water, the buoyancy and of course being totally plugged.

After the warm-up laps I stopped and chatted with Susan. We seemed to be getting on better. We swam some more and after 30 minutes Susan said she has to stop as she is not as fit as me so please carry on I will wait.

I set off again and must have been swimming for about 40 minutes when I decided it was enough. All the time I had been swimming Susan had been watching me. I stopped at the edge of the pool and pushed my stomach against the side of the wall. I didn't want the dildo to be on show. It had grown a little but not to a size I couldn't handle.

I walked to the changing room around the pool and I felt all eyes were on me. It was as if they could tell I had a dildo and buttplug the size of fists inside me. But of course they didn't but I did get a few stares at my arse. The gap between my legs up to the small of my back was more distinctive and was giving the impression my arse was meant to be fucked.

Once in the changing room I relaxed. I went into the shower and soaped myself. My hands ran over my backside and it was firmer than I have every known it. My clit was actually throbbing within the latex hood. I just thought to myself, won't be long and these will be out of me. I strolled to my cubical to get changed and Susan was standing there offering my towel. Looking at me in an appraisal way. I took the towel, said thanks and shut the door and said I will meet her by the coffee lounge.

Susan was sitting in the lounge when I came around the corner. The moving around had settled things and my walk was more a sway and not a waddle anymore.

We sat and chatted and Susan said she had to get off as she had some work to check on. It seems since I last saw her she had moved from second line support for Cisco to third line. She had thrown herself into her work since splitting from her ex and the end result was she was an internet/network guru for Cisco.

I was relieved she was gone as I could relax but things were better between us so arranging for her to pick me up tomorrow for swimming was an easy thing to do.

What I did not know was the real reason for Susan coming to my house so early wasn't to give me breakfast but to catch me out so that she could have time alone in my house. It seems I had raised her interest in me to such an extent that she had installed a couple of cameras in the lounge, kitchen and bedroom. Susan was it seems was still as vindictive and was looking for payback.

pvclook
pvclook
352 Followers