Worth It In The End Ch. 04

Story Info
A little playful...
1.6k words
4.66
12.2k
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and found late morning sunlight streaming through the windows. I stretched out, feeling utterly content for the first time in a long while. I smiled, feeling a bit of residual soreness in my inner thighs, remembering the events of the past few hours. I reached over to the left side of my bed, searching for Stefan, but instead found a disappointingly empty mattress. I leaned up on my elbow and found no sign of him except for a pillow imprint. I felt the yawning mouth of disappointment and hurt open within my chest, and bit my lower lip. My mind was flooded with thoughts of self-consciousness and uncertainty as to whether last night was a bad idea after all. However, resolving to not lay about in bed moping about a hot one night stand—life could really be worse—I got up and put on some jeans and a sweatshirt, and set about cleaning up the apartment.

I walked into the living room and blushed at the sight of my clothes strewn about. As I saw them lying there, my shirt lying haphazardly across the back of the couch brought back images that left me hot. I guess it wasn't a figment of my imagination.. I picked them up and threw them in the laundry basket. I put my cleaning mix CD into the player, and got to work. Cleaning always cleared my mind and helped me push uncomfortable emotions out of the way, for the moment.

About half an hour later, as I was scrubbing away in the kitchen and singing along to my favorite Elton John track, I heard a knock on the door. Putting down the sponge and pushing a lock of hair behind my ear, I opened the door to a slightly bashful-looking Stefan carrying what smelled like food in a paper bag. He was, of course, the last person I was expecting to see at my door as I had already convinced myself of a scenario in which he had fully regretted his decision to sleep with me last night, and was high-tailing it back to Switzerland as quickly as his beautifully shaped legs could carry him.

"Hello," he said, smiling. I couldn't quite bring myself to answer yet, as I was still too stunned at his presence. Damn... was he always this attractive? He looked behind me and saw the cleaning implements lying around, and cringed. "I'm sorry I left... I thought you might be hungry and you looked so beautiful asleep... I couldn't bear to wake you." The look he gave me, so filled with remorse, made me forget why it was he was apologizing. I waved my hand flippantly, dismissing the entire issue.

"No worries, at all. Come in," I opened the door wider for him to enter. As he passed me, I caught a whiff of his cologne, and memories of last night sprang to the forefront of my mind. The vivid memories of his beautiful body thrusting furiously against mine caused a blush to rise in my cheeks. He noticed, and grinned. I wondered whether he was thinking the same thing. He followed me into the kitchen, and placed the bags he brought onto the counter.

"I brought breakfast," he said. I nodded. Try as I might, I just couldn't take my eyes away from his. And I think had a rather foolish grin plastered on my face. He seemed to have the same eye problem, but he definitely wasn't smiling. The look in his eyes froze me in place. We both just stood there, staring at each other for what seemed like a while... and then next thing I knew his hands were knotted in my hair, his hips were pushing me against the counter, and his hot mouth was ravaging mine in a way that was about to make me faint. He untangled his hands from my hair and ran them down my body and up underneath my sweater. He moaned into my mouth as he cupped my breasts, and I felt his cock harden against my stomach. An answering wetness grew between my legs, and my hands began roaming his body. I wrapped them around his waist and slid them down to his ass, pulling him closer to me. I felt him smile against my lips.

"I missed you," he breathed, kissing my neck from the earlobe to the collar of my sweater.

"Oh, did you? I couldn't tell..."

He chuckled against my ear, sending a shudder down my spine. His laugh was answered by my equally vocal stomach. I willed it to be silent—now was definitely not a time to be distracted by need for food. Stefan, however, had other ideas about food.

"Sounds like we have to get you refueled, little missy. You're going to need it."

Breakfast was delightful. He brought over a selection of bagels and muffins which we lovingly shared over delicious coffee. Each time I fed him a bite of muffin, he would end up sucking on my finger for a minute or so, rendering me completely senseless. Needless to say, I returned the favor. It never got old watching his eyes darken to that now-familiar shade of lust. My heart quickened every time.

"So when was the last time you did any sight-seeing here?" I asked him. "You know... museums, stores, other things..."

"Hmm, I must admit it has been a while since I've spent a frivolous day in Chicago. Do you know any neat places to go for the afternoon?"

In my consideration of day-plans, I kept in mind the fact that neither of us could keep our hands off the other for any prolonged period of time. A museum was in order... one with dark alcoves perfect for copping a little feel.

"I've always been a fan of the Field Museum of Natural History. It's right on the lake, a nice walk from here. It's a beautiful day out, perfect for the walk."

"That sounds lovely," he said, and leaned forward to kiss me.

"Mmm, that was nice... may I have another?" he grinned, and complied. "Now no more distracting me... I need to get changed so we can go in a timely fashion. It's almost noon, the walk will be at least an hour, and the museum closes at 5," I said with mock seriousness. To tease him a little more, I took off my sweater halfway to my room, revealing the fact that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Soon enough, I wasn't walking alone. Miraculously, we made it to the museum with plenty of time to spare.

--------------------------------------------------------

The walk to the museum was wonderful. It was a mild spring day, around 75 degrees and breezy. The fact that Stefan and I walked holding hands delighted me in a pre-teen sort of way. I had held hands with many a man, but there was something about this man that made whatever he did automatically render my heart a-skipping. Every so often, even if I was in the middle of an anecdote, he would stop and pull me to him and kiss me long enough to make me wish we were back at my place, alone and naked.

Along the way, we talked in a carefree manner. I couldn't help but get the feeling that I had known this man for years, when in fact it had only been three days. That thought itself was preposterous to me—days, and I was already falling for the guy? I was falling harder that I would like to admit. Love? After this short a time? Darling, we've been there before... it's not a good idea. Stop it! My reasonable side internally expostulated, forcefully bringing up memories of relationships hurried into and concluded awfully. But try as I might, I couldn't stop my telltale heart from skipping a beat every time he smiled at me, or my mind to blank completely every time he kissed me. I was a goner. I might as well start renting the tearjerkers and buying Kleenex in bulk.

The wonderful (I'm sure) museum exhibits failed to impress me that day. I only had eyes for Stefan. Every so often, when we were walking amongst the various displays, he would look at me that way. His dark, lust-filled stare would send a thrill up and down my spine and render me senseless. In darker rooms, his hands would roam my body as we stood together, feigning interest in a display of whatever. He would slide his hand down by back, pressing his fingers into the groove of my spine, sending shudders through my body. He slid his hand under the elastic waistband of my skirt, and gripped my naked ass firmly, kneading the soft flesh. When he did that I could barely suppress my squeal, and I turned, burying my face in his shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him, trying to pass off the noise as a cry of laughter, which I was now attempting to suppress in my lover's shoulder. It would appear sweet to the casual onlooker, but the feelings roiling around my lower abdomen were anything but sweet.

I wanted him. I wanted him badly. The look in his eyes revealed the fact that he felt the same. Well, two can play this game. Should be fun to see how riled up I can get him, I thought to myself, letting a small smirk alight on my face. A look of puzzlement crossed his visage, his eyebrows knit together at the center, but his eyes never lost the look of lust. Slowly I brought my hand around from his waist up to his back, underneath his jacket. I copied his motion, sliding my hand down his back, teasing the groove of his spine, and never breaking eye contact. My hand reached his ass, and I cupped it, slipping my fingers between the cleft of his ass and squeezed. I watched as his eyes fluttered closed and he bit his lower lip, allowing a sigh of a grown escape his parted lips. I smiled and turned to walk to the next exhibit, exaggerating the sway of my hips saucily. Mission accomplished.