Andrea the Customer Service Rep

Story Info
Matt finds out Andrea wanted him from the minute she saw him.
2.3k words
4.05
34.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Matt450
Matt450
5 Followers

To start this story off my name is Matt and I am just your average guy or so I thought until I started my new job as an Electrical Engineer for a small company. It all started when I was getting introduced to everyone in the company, I saw her before I was introduced and I was hooked.

Her name is Andrea and she is one of customer service representatives for the company. She is a beautiful lady that stands 5' 1'' and barely 100 pounds soaking wet, with an ass that is to die for. I knew that I had to have that ass, but little did I know she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

"Hi I am Matt and they just hired me as a Junior Applications Engineer here."

"Very nice to meet you Matt," said Andrea.

It took a few days for me to get the balls to ask her out on a date. I didn't want to get fired the first day of course for asking out one of my co-workers. Anyhow, after about a week of being there and seeing how chill everything was. I decided it would be ok to ask beautiful Andrea out on a date, the next time I walked by her desk.

"Hey Andrea, I know this may seem a little forward but would you like to go out with me sometime?"

"Damn, I thought you would never ask," Andrea said with a wink.

"Well you could have asked too," I said with a laugh. "How would tonight be for you, or is that to soon?"

"No, that would be fine," she said with her sexy smile. "Can you pick me up at 7?"

The rest of the day seemed to drag by because I was so excited to go out with Andrea. It had been a few months since I had been out on a date, so I was hoping to make this one special. I really don't think I accomplished anything I was actually suppose to that day...oops.

When seven o'clock rolled around I was like a kid at a candy story, I was so excited. I had a nice evening planned of a really nice italian restaurant for dinner and then back to my place for a night cap...or so I thought before we got to dinner.

Knock...Knock.

"Wow, Andrea!! You look stunning"

She was wearing a strapless red dress that hugged all of her curves perfectly, especially that amazing ass of hers and from the looks of it she wasn't wearing any panties. I would come to find out later in the evening that she in fact wasn't wearing any, but we are jumping ahead a little bit.

"Why thank you Matt, you look fantastic yourself as well"

"Thank you, would you like to go get dinner," I ask while leading her to my car and opening the door for her.

When we got to the restaurant it wasn't too crowded for a Friday night in a town of about fifteen thousand. Since it was at an italian place I ordered a bottle of Cabernet for us to enjoy over dinner. We chatted about all different things from our schooling and what we did in college to work and how much we enjoyed the people around us.

After dinner we got a piece of chocolate cake to share and we each got a glass of Champagne to go along with it. By the time we finished the cake we were both feeling pretty good and touchy as we had both had a fair amount to drink. After paying and as we were headed out to the car to go home, Andrea said:

"Would you like to come back to my place for a night cap," as she got a little grin on her pretty face.

"Sure I would love to come over for a night cap," I said as I got in and started the engine to drive back to Andrea's place.

"Come on in and make yourself comfortable, I am going to slip into something a little more comfortable."

"Okay," I say as I take off my suit jacket and wait for Andrea to return.

"What do you think," she says walking in where a see thru nighty with no bra or panties on.

"Ahh...Ahh...Um. Wow" was all I could muster while trying to regain my breath.

Andrea walked over to the couch and put her hand on my leg and I just about lost it there. I am still not sure how I didn't cum instantly or jump her, cause let me tell you she was stunning. Every full blooded American that was in my position that night would have wanted to jump her bones right then and there. But I waited to see what was going on.

That's when she made the next move and kissed me on the mouth and forced her tongue into meet mine. Normally I like to take control but Andrea doing this to me actually turned me on more than I ever would have thought. She then started to unbutton my shift and then began to run her fingers over my chest, while she was doing this I just kept thinking how the hell am I this damn lucky.

"Andrea, I had no idea you felt this way about me...not that I am complaining though," I said as I began to gently massage her fantastic breasts.

"If you only knew, Matt, if you only knew," she said as she continued to move her hands on my chest and began to moan as I took a little more control and began to kiss her neck gently.

As we both began to get a little more worked up I had her lift her arms about her head and removed her naughty nighty over her head and began to gently kiss, suck and tease her nipples with my tongue. That's when Andrea had me stand up to take my pants off and as soon as she did that my cock was in her mouth. Let me tell you she had a mouth of gold, it was the best blow-job of my life by far. She would deep throat me and tickle my balls at the same time or she would swirl her tongue around the tip.

"Damn Andrea! You know the way to guys heart," I said as a moan escaped my lips."

"Mmmmph...mmmph," was all I heard as she sucked away.

"OH GOD, ANDREA!! IF YOU DON' STOP I AM GOING TO BLOW," I said as she continued her all out assault to get the cum out of my cock.

"mmmph...mmmph...blow in my mouth I want to taste you so bad," she said as she came up for air.

"ANDREA!!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" I said as I shot one of the biggest loads of my life into her mouth. She tried to suck it all down but there was so much that a little bit escaped out of the corner of her mouth beside my cock. Which, was a very sexy look for her, as my last shot came out she held it in her mouth and showed it to me before swallowing it with smile.

"Damn, I guess it is my turn to return the favor isn't it?" I said with an evil grin.

"You bet it is!" she said as she pushed my head towards her pussy.

Of course Andrea didn't know this at the time but I love to eat pussy, just something about the taste and the thrill you get when you bring a hot girl to her knees. Anyhow, she had no idea what was cumming for her at the time (pun intended) and how she would squirt for the first time that day. I began my assault by teasing her inner thighs and then around her lips.

"PLEASE MATT JUST EAT ME ALREADY!!"

"Not yet, all good things come to those who wait," I said as I drove to fingers into her pussy and began a come here motion over her g-spot. You could hear all the juices in her pussy squishing around and it was beginning to make me hard again.

"OH GOD!!!" Andrea said as I leaned over and flicked her clit with my tongue, while still fingering her g-spot.

The only other sound you could her beside Andrea moaning was the squishing sound from her juices. In my mind that is one of the sexiest noises in the world.

"MATT STOP!! It feels like I am going to peeeeee," she said as I continued my assault to make her squirt for me.

"Just let it come, you will feel better in a second."

"OH GODDDDDD!!!!!!!!" Andrea yelled out as here orgasm swept over her and out of her pussy in a stream of squirt that hit me in my open mouth. I drank as much of that sweet nectar as I could but some of it land on my chest and the couch that we were on.

"MATT! What the hell did you just do to me?" She said with the biggest smile on her face.

"I just made you squirt, I guess that was you first time doing that. How did you like it?"

"Holy Shit it was the greatest orgasm ever, I want to have that happen every time! Would you like to go to my bedroom and continue this fun?" Andrea asked as she stood up not waiting for my answer and grabbed my hand and lead me to her room.

When we got there she pushed me onto the bed and got on the bed and crawled towards me before taking my cock into her mouth once again. After a couple of sucks my cock popped out and she took ahold of it and lead me into her tunnel. It was so tight and warm, I though I was in heaven. As she began to pick up pace I began to thrust back into her as we both began moaning. The sex smell from us both began to fill the room.

"MATT, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN," Andrea yelled as she lifted off of my cock and squirted her love nectar all over my cock and thighs.

Once Andrea squirted for the second time that night and found her way back onto my cock I moved her from the cowgirl posing to doggy style. I have always love doggy style something about hearing your balls slap against a hot girls ass and her tits bouncing back and forth as you fuck her. As I began to take control of the fucking speeding the pace up and then slowing it down to keep from blowing my load in her pussy. I began to think if this is the only time this happens with Andrea I will not leave wondering what it would have been like to be in her ass.

"Andrea, have you ever had it in your ass?"

"No, but for you I think I would be willing to try. You will be careful won't you, I heard that it can hurt sometimes," Andrea said with a concern tone.

"Of course I will never hurt you, relax think about something else while I push in."

"Do you have any lube, to make this easier? I will stretch you out a little before I begin to try to put my dick in."

"Yes, here is a bottle of KY jelly," she said as she reached into the drawer next to her bed.

"Thank you."

I began to apply a copious amount of KY into her gorgeous butt hole and then some to my cock. Before I began my all out assault on her asshole I stuck a finger in her hole and began to move it around stretching it out. I then processed to insert a second and third finger before thinking that Andrea was stretched enough for me to enter.

"Ok Andrea, are you sure you are ready for this," I said as the tip of my dick was at her backdoor.

"Yes, just go slow please."

As I began to enter her about a quarter of the way in she let out a slight moan and I knew right and then she was hooked. When I full entered her backside I sat and waited for her to get use to my size and to me being there. Andrea looked back and said go ahead Matt I am ready. I needed no further encouragement to began a slow assault of her asshole.

As I slowly began to pick up pace I began to rub my thumb over her clit to help her reach that point of no return for a third time that night. I was rubbing circles around her clit while pumping in and out of her ass as a pretty good rate and knew that we were both getting very close. I wanted to see her squirt one more time before I could be satisfied enough to get off. So along with my thumb rubbing her clit I again used two finger and found her g-spot.

"MATT, I'M CUMMINGGGGG AGAIN!!!!" as her third orgasm of the night took over and she sprayed her love juice all over her comforter.

"UGH...UGH...Where do you want me to cum?"

"CUM IN ME! I want to feel it run down my legs," she said in the sexiest of tones.

Two more pumps and I let loss a volley that any man would be proud of right into her tight asshole. I kept pulling back as more and more cum spewed out of my dick into that glorious hole. When I finished cumming I stayed in her ass until I popped out while we were laying side by side. We finished just how we began kissing and holding each other as I watched the cum run out of her well fucked ass admiring my own work.

I feel asleep with Andrea in my arms and knew that it was the start to a very good relationship. We both woke up later Friday night to continue the best night of sex either of us had but that is a story for another time.

Matt450
Matt450
5 Followers