Our Most Recent Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
Our adventures with Clay continue.
2.7k words
4.21
34k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers

In case you have not read Part One of "Our most recent threesome" you should know that my normally demure and proper Southern wife occasionally allows her slutty and exhibitionist side to enjoy herself. She recently allowed me to identify and screen a prospective lover and we were fortunate to find a fit (former Marine) and well endowed lover named Clay.

Summarizing the previous chapter my petite and large breasted wife (Maggie) wanted to be wined, dined and seduced and have a threesome (which we do not do very often). Clay reserved a room at the St Regis Hotel in Atlanta and he bought a sexy but slightly slutty outfit for Maggie to wear when we met. After a few drinks in the bar where Clay fingered Maggie to two climaxes while seated in a corner we all went upstairs to the suite. After some foreplay Maggie and Clay engaged in at least a two hour fuck-fest that them both worn out. As the second part of the story is told, Maggie and Clay are both sleeping.....exhausted from their phenomenal performance.

Maggie was curled up in the fetal position under the duvet comforter sound asleep. Clay had dozed off and was on his back on top of the sheet. As I sipped my single malt scotch I watched them both with admiring eyes. Clay's cock was impressive even though he was limp at the moment. His cock measured at least 6 inches and was as thick as a large cucumber even as he lay sleeping. I estimated that Maggie had climaxed at least 30 times but it could have been more. She had to be exhausted but completely satiated. I could hardly believe my petite and sexy wife could fuck or be fucked as completely as she was by her new stud lover. I smiled quietly to myself and considered what a lucky man I am.

After 30 minutes or so, Clay began to stir. He woke up, looked around the room, saw Maggie sleeping under the comforter and looked at me and smiled from ear to ear. He looked at me and said, "You are a very lucky man."

I smiled and said, "So are you." He agreed and climbed out of the bed and put on one of the white fleece robes provided by the hotel. He asked me to pour him a drink and as he sipped the single malt scotch he asked me if I thought Maggie might like to have some more fun.

I told Clay that would be entirely up to her and I asked if he thought he might be able to perform again like he did earlier. He told me he can usually command at least 4 or 5 climaxes per night and with my hot wife he was easily ready for another round of the fabulous fuck-fest he had just experienced. I told him I could not or would not speak for my wife but if she was up for it I was fine with it.

From under the covers on the bed we heard a faint voice and she said, "You almost killed me, Clay" and as she emerged from under the sheets she had a huge smile on her face as she uttered, "And I loved it." We all laughed as I poured her a glass of Pinot Grigio, her favorite white wine.

Clay asked if she might be willing to take a shower with him and she told him that was a great idea. They both needed to wake up and freshen up and I ordered room service as they headed to the large, walk in shower with granite walls and full glass door. Maggie pulled on the fleece robe and they headed to the shower holding hands. It was a very endearing sight.

Soon I heard the water running and they stepped into the shower. I was not far behind with my camera in hand and it did not take long to capture some excellent shower scenes through the foggy glass door. They soaped each other up and down and Clay gingerly washed her most private parts while she soaped his rapidly growing cock. He spent a lot of time washing her breasts and she responded by melting her soapy and wet body into his. They were quite a sight with his enormous erection pushing against her stomach. It was obvious that the evening was not over.

Soon they emerged from the shower and dried each other off before putting to robes back on. As we sat around the room talking about the evening there was an easy camaraderie and intimacy which can only be brought about my sexual contact. In spite of the fact that we had only known Clay a short while, we were sitting and talking intimately as if we were old friends.

When the doorbell rang I went to answer it and the waiter pushed the wheeled tray into the room. He looked around and saw the two of them in robes and me still dressed and he looked at me and smiled. There were 3 glasses on the tray, a plate of fruit and cheese and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. I handed the check to Clay and he signed it and gave the waiter a large tip. As he turned to leave the suite he looked over his shoulder and said, "If I can be of any further service to the three of you, please do not hesitate to call me. My name is Ruben and I am available throughout the evening."

As he left the suite we laughed and Maggie said, "Did he just invite himself to join the fun with us?"

I nodded my head and said that is precisely what he just did. I guess it was pretty obvious what was happening in the suite.

Maggie was most interested in the soup and we all dined on the fruit and cheese with a couple glasses of wine to wash it down. Clay eventually looked at Maggie and asked her how she felt. She told him she was a little sore but felt fine. He moved over to her and kissed her deeply. She responded by untying his robe and finding his cock with her hand. Since she was seated on the bed Clay's growing erection was eye level with her and she wasted no time in sliding it into her waiting and hungry mouth. It was amazing to watch his cock grow while she continued to suck it and stroke it with her hand. She got as much as she could into her mouth and still there was plenty of cock to stroke up and down with her hand. Maggie continued giving Clay a magnificent blow job and he soon closed his eyes while trying to control himself. I later learned that he was determined not to climax while Maggie was trying her best to make him cum as soon as possible.

Clay moved on to the bed so he could reach Maggie's magnificent breasts. He did his best to allow her unfettered access to his cock while trying to enjoy her body at the same time. I took advantage of the moment and put the camera on a tripod so I could use my remote device to capture the action. I put my head between her legs and began to tickle her clitoris with my tongue. Soon she was writhing on the bed and doing her best to keep on sucking the giant cock in her mouth. Clay reached around and began playing with her ass getting a finger into her anal opening. She must have cum at least five times in this position. However, it was difficult to continue sucking the giant cock while she was climaxing. It was obvious that things were about to heat up in a big way.

Clay moved to the edge of the bed as Maggie reluctantly moved her mouth off of his cock. She removed the loose fitting robe as Clay moved to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. He asked Maggie to come sit on his cock while facing him. She moved over hic giant cock and looked down at it as it disappeared into her pussy. She pushed her way down slowly but his cock entered her much more easily now that she was used to the girth. We all watched amazed as she finally reached the end of her journey. His entire cock had been swallowed by her pussy and they kissed deeply as he lifted her up by her butt cheeks and then she slid back down. Up and down. Up and down.

Soon Clay fell back in the bed and they assumed the female superior position. I love this position because it gives me a great camera view of his giant prick entering her pussy as they made love in this position. She was in total control as she moved up and down, slowly at first and soon she found a rhythm and began to move faster and faster. They fucked in this position for several minutes while the cameraman clicked away. The photos and the steamy action were fantastic. She was clearly the aggressor and loved being able to control the tempo of the fucking. His cock was slick with her juices and it made for an extremely sexy scene.

Soon Clay whispered in her ear and she moved off of his cock. He moved to a sitting position on the edge of the bed and asked her to sit back down on his cock again. She did so and no sooner had she sunk down to the bottom of his cock when he stood up with my sweet wife impaled on his massive cock. She looked surprised as he walked across the room with her on his cock. He held her by her butt cheeks and moved to the wall where he pushed her back into the wall while he moved his hands. Maggie was now being held up on the air on his cock with her back up against the wall. It was an unbelievable sight and she moaned.........."oh, so big............and so deep in me."

This position did not allow for much fucking action but it did provide some excellent photo opportunities. Clay did his best by bending his knees and driving into Maggie with his legs. Maggie surprised us all by moving her hand to her clit and stroking herself to a massive orgasm while literally hanging on Clay's cock.

After watching this for several minutes my cock was throbbing and hard as steel. Clay saw me rubbing my cock and moved back to the bed with Maggie still impaled on his huge prick. He lay back on the bed with Maggie on top of him. He spread his legs and this provided the perfect opportunity to move onto the bed after dropping my clothes.

I lubed my cock with some Astroglide and rubbed a bit on her rosebud opening. First I inserted a finger and then a second one. Maggie responded by pushing back against me and I knew it was okay to continue. She was moaning and seemed to be climaxing every few seconds while riding Clay's cock with gusto.

I moved in closer and pushed the head of my cock into her slowly. She stopped moving on Clay's cock and waited for me to get fully inserted. I pushed into her anus slowly and steadily until I finally reached bottom with all 7.5 inches of my cock. We always wanted to try double penetration and this was our first chance to actually try it with another lover. Previously we had only done so using a dildo and Maggie has always had tremendous climaxes when we did. She remained almost completely still as I began to move in and out. I could feel Clay's massive cock filling her vaginal cavity separated from her anal cavity by only a thin membrane of skin. What a feeling!!

Clay was underneath Maggie and kept his hands on her ass while I continued to fuck her ass. Her lovely breasts were mashed against Clay's chest and they kissed deeply as I began to fuck her ass harder and harder. I knew I would not last long and I didn't. I told her I was going to cum and she encouraged me to "come on, Honey...........cum in my ass. Do it. Fuck my ass and cum in me.........."

I yelled out like a cowboy on a bucking bull as I filled her ass with my cum. I continued fucking her ass and soon it forced the sperm out and onto her ass and down on to Clay's cock. It was nasty and sexy too.

I softened and pulled out slowly. I quickly grabbed the camera and took some photos of Maggie from behind so I could capture the photo of her ass opened up with Clay's cock firmly planted in her pussy.

He whispered something in her ear that I could not hear. Soon she climbed off of Clay and moved to his side. He placed a couple of pillows under her stomach which pushed her ass high into the air. I knew what was coming and could not believe she had agreed to let him fuck her ass too. She buried her face into the sheets while she waited for the inevitable.

Clay moved behind her and took the Astroglide into his hands. First he loaded his cock with the slippery liquid and then put some more on her asshole. He moved his massive prick into position and I could not believe it looked so huge next to her tiny little ass. He pushed the head into her opening and met with some resistance. However, with the lubricant and her just completed ass fucking, he slid in easily and after a slow journey to the bottom he was completely inside her.

Once he hit bottom he pulled slowly out almost to the tip and then slid slowly back in all the way to the bottom again. He was slow and deliberate and took his time while Maggie adjusted to the tremendous cock in her ass. Soon she was moaning and she said she was close and it was going to be big. Her moans became louder and longer and you could tell she was going to have a giant climax. She pushed back against Clay and said, "Fuck me harder............come on, fuck me harder........fuck my ass."

Clay was shocked that she was begging for her ass to be fucked harder with his giant cock. He had never been challenged like that especially when fucking a woman in the ass. He slammed into her with a fury and she pushed back just as hard. It was an unbelievable sight and I tried to capture the moment with the camera although I was in awe as my wife moaned louder and pushed back harder against the enormous pile driving cock invading her ass. My own cock was hard as steel again even thought I had just climaxed moments before. What a sight!!

Soon Clay announced that he was close and he pleaded with Maggie to cum with him. She pushed back and told him to fuck her harder and he did. It was clear that they were almost there and soon they were rewarded with huge climaxes. Indeed they did cum together and the sounds of passion rang throughout the room so loudly that I was afraid someone might call the front desk and report a mugging. However, that did not happen and Maggie and Clay bellowed like animals while climaxing for what seemed like several minutes.

Eventually Clay pulled out slowly as he softened. Maggie collapsed and rolled off the pillows. She muttered, "Oh my God.............I am completely wasted. What a fuck." I was so proud of her for so many reasons including her new found ability to talk dirty.

Clay rolled on to his back and put his hand gently on Maggie's breast. He leaned over and kissed her lightly while thanking her for being the best fuck he had ever had. Maggie was flattered and thanked him too.

The night had proven to be one of the sexiest and fun evenings we had ever had. Once Clay left the room, which he did reluctantly, Maggie and I snuggled together before waking up to phenomenal sex the next morning. We couldn't wait to review the photos and we both agreed that we might want to get together with Clay again soon. Stay tuned............there may be more stories to tell.

okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers