First Encounter

Story Info
I'm riding the streetcar to go see him.
1.9k words
4.37
8.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm riding the streetcar to go see him. Its a beautiful day, and my first day off in 2 weeks. We've had the hottest and most erotic email exchanges in the last few days that I can hardly believe he's for real.

I've been in a state of constant arousal since our first chat, and my whole body is vibrating. My hands are shaking and my mouth is dry as my streetcar stop gets closer. What if he doesn't like me? Oh god, I would die.

I hop off and walk to the door of the Delta. I like this place, been here before. So at least there's that.

He's already at the bar! Shit. I thought I'd be here first.

I'm wearing my little white shorts.( I hope he likes my legs)

God I need a glass of chardonnay!

He immediately recognizes me as I walk in. A slow smirk spreads across his face. I am aware of his eyes devouring my body. I blush slightly, embarrassed at my revealing clothes.

He stands. "Amy! I've been waiting for you!". He puts his arms around me and gives me a hug. I feel his hands slide down my ass to find out if I followed his orders. I blush furiously as I didn't have time to get the anal beads as he instructed. I hope he's happy with the plug.

"Hello Andrew! How are you?" I can't even look him in the eye. I am so hot for him I know he will sense it straight away.

"I ordered you a glass of chard. Hope that's ok" he says.

I swoon a little. Sit on the bar stool next to him. I'm still blushing and having a hard time making eye contact. And I can feel the buttplug grinding up into me.

His big hand is immediately on my thigh. I breathe a sigh of relief because that means at least he likes what he sees.

I take a sip of wine. Exactly what I needed to calm my nerves. Finally I have the guts to look at him. He smiles.

"Nice to finally meet you Amy."

What is it about the way he says my name?

The bartender looks over at us.

He knows exactly what's going on here. He's seen it a million times.

I make small talk, try to make him laugh. Meanwhile, his hand is sliding higher up my long leg.

The plug is making me uncomfortable, ashamed and yet aroused for some embarrassing reason.

He chugs back the last of his beer. Looks me in the eye.

"Amy, let's get the fuck out of here".

My pussy immediately floods. This is what I've been waiting for.

He puts his hand on the small of my back and hustles me out the door.

We get on the elevator and the door closes. He is on me like an animal! Shoving me against the wall. Pushing my legs apart with his. Crushing his mouth against mine. I am putty in his hands. He kisses me deeply and I can feel my nipples straining against my bra and shirt. I think my pussy may actually start to drip down my leg.

After an eternity, we reach his floor. He takes me by the arm and propels me ahead of him to his hotel room door. The key card reader beeps green and the door opens.

Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?

He pushes me into the room and the door closes.

I drop to my knees.

I need to serve him. This fascinating man who's made me cum so hard in the last few days with only his written word.

I unzip his khakis and his hard cock flops out. I open my mouth and slide my tongue under his raging cock.

He grabs my ponytail and shoves his cock as far down my throat as it will go. I feel the tears start to form. I gag a few times and he just laughs. He starts to slide his cock in and out of my throat as he drags my head back. Suddenly, he pulls out. Slaps me across the face and pushes me back on the bed.

I'm lying sort of sideways, with my legs and pussy hanging off the side of the bed. He takes my thighs and lifts them so his cock head is aimed directly at me. I take a deep breath....

He looks down at me and sees the fear and lust in my eyes.

"You didn't think you were gonna get off that easy did you, slut?"

He unbuttons my shorts. I lift my hips and he jerks them down.

"No panties? Fuck you are a little slut aren't you? Take your top off so I can see your tits. I've been waiting for that."

I obey immediately. My nipples are already so hard they are throbbing. He reaches out and grabs one roughly rolling it between his fingers and pinching it tightly. I hiss air between my teeth at the pain and pleasure. My pussy twitches.

"On all fours bitch."

I turn over and assume the position. Head down, ass up, just the way he likes it. He has a perfect view of my round ass stuffed with the purple plug. He taps on it and I feel like I could explode. Two fingers roughly enter my throbbing pussy.

"Look how wet you are already, whore."

He starts fucking his fingers in and out of my cunt and I can't help but moan. Suddenly, he pulls the plug out of my ass. I feel my hole gape open for a moment then slowly close.

"Mmm. I like the way that looked bitch. Can't wait til my cock's in there."

He pulls his fingers out of me and I hear his pants hit the floor.

He climbs onto the bed. Wraps his arm around me and pulls me onto my back. His strong arms spread my legs wide apart and my pussy splits open.

"Don't move," he growls.

His tongue flicks across my clit which is so engorged it hurts. I gasp.

He continues the slow torture of my cunt, licking and sucking, shoving his tongue into me. Its all I can do not to scream. Three fingers force their way in as he assaults my clit with his tongue.

And then the thumb. Gently teasing my asshole, pushing in just enough to make me crazy. I feel myself getting close....

"Please Sir. I'm so close. I need to cum so bad. May I please?" I beg.

"Not yet, slut."

He backs off and takes his thumb away.

"Oh god no! Please don't stop! Please I'm begging!" I can't believe he's stopping! I start to panic. What if he won't let me cum?

His tongue goes back for more and I start to writhe under him.

"I said don't move cunt!" He reaches up and slaps me across the face again.

I stop moving. This is fucking torture. I really don't know how I will control myself. Tears start to trickle down my face. He places his hand around my throat and whispers, "I will tell you when you can cum, you fucking whore."

With that, he really starts to abuse my pussy. I am screaming his name, crying like a little bitch. His tongue doesn't stop for a second. I feel like I may pass out.

Finally he rams his thumb back in my ass.

"Cum right now or you won't again today," he barks.

That's all I need. I explode, soaking his hand with my juices. I see stars.

"Good girl. Now get over here. This cock is not going to suck itself".

He gets up off the bed, walks to the desk chair and sits down. I follow and drop to my knees in front of him. His cock is raging hard.

I start to lick around the head of his dick and up and down the shaft. I take him between my lips and he growls with pleasure. He puts his hand on the back of my head, just to remind me who's in control. As if I could have forgotten.

I begin to bob up and down, taking as much of him in my mouth as I can.

Every once in a while the head hits the back of my throat, making me gag. Soon I'm drooling and my eyes are watering. His hand tightens in my hair and he bucks his hips at me, ramming his meat down my throat.

"Watch those fucking teeth bitch!"

I open my mouth as wide as I can and try to stay still as he face fucks me.

He wraps my hair around his fist and pulls my head back.

"Stand up and bend over the desk," he orders me.

I put my hands flat on the desk and lean over. I lift one knee and rest it on the desk, totally exposing myself to him. He stands behind me and with one quick thrust his cock is buried balls deep in me.

"Oh god sir, that cock is so good! Fuck me like the cheap slut that I am. Please Sir. Fuck me hard!"

He is ruthless. Every stroke feels like it will split me in two. He still hasn't let go of my hair, and soon he pulls my head up by my ponytail. Our eyes meet in the mirror above the desk, and I am a disaster. My face is red and sweating, mascara running down my cheeks.

"Watch me fuck you, whore. I want you to see what a slut you look like while you take my cock."

His eyes never leave mine as he pounds me from behind. I can feel his balls slapping against my ass with every stroke. I'm panting and moaning like a bitch in heat.

He reaches around and cups my tits in both hands, crushing and squeezing them roughly.

"I like the way your tits bounce while I piledrive you."

He lets go of one nipple and reaches between my legs to my punished clit. Flicks it cruelly. I start to whimper, feeling another orgasm building in me.

"I can't stand much more Sir. Please. Your cum. I need it in me so bad!" I try to plead with him.

"Shut up bitch. I'll cum when I'm fucking ready not because of your fucking whining."

Fuck, when will I learn to shut up?

"Lean forward more," he orders me. I put my face on the desk and lift my ass higher. I know exactly what's coming to me now. He spits on my asshole and pushes his thumb back in. His cock is still punishing my pussy and I'm about to lose it.

The other thumb joins in my ass and he starts to pull my ring open. Another gob of spit lands and he rubs it into my hole.

"You wanted it rough, eh?" he snarls into my ear.

"Be careful what you wish for, cunt."

He jerks his dick out of me. I tense up knowing this is going to hurt. He noses the tip of his cock up to my now-stretched asshole and slowly starts to slide in. I feel the little pop and the familiar burn as he pushes in harder. His teeth are gritted and the cords in his neck stand out. I see in his face that he is about to cum. He strokes in and out a few more times, and I can feel his balls tightening against me. One more deep stroke and he explodes, shot after shot of his hot cum deep into my ass. He roars and clamps his teeth on my neck. I can't hold back anymore. His pleasure is my reward. I cum again, hoping I did a good job.