Let It Snow

Story Info
Star crossed lovers find themselves alone in a snow storm.
1.2k words
4.08
36.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning quickly back into the room she pulled the curtain shut behind her. "It's really snowing out there," she said, "looks worse than predicted. Do you think they'll still make it?"

"I'm not sure," he said, clearing his throat nervously. "The roads were bad when I was on my way and that was two hours ago."

"What do we do if they aren't able to get here? It's not like we can leave either."

"Well," he said, cautiously, "we can start by eating whatever it is you made that smells so wonderful and then, I don't know, play cards?"

This couple's weekend they had planned at the cabin looked as though it would be a flop. She had driven up in the afternoon before the storm, her husband was to come later, when his big meeting at work was over. He had driven up as the storm had started, his wife was to come later when she had finished her presentation. Both had pleaded with their spouses to come earlier, especially when news of the storm developed, but both spouses poo-poo'd their attempts and promised to join, no matter the weather. Now it was just him and it was just her and they were alone in a cabin, in the woods, in a blizzard.

It wouldn't be that bad, they were very good friends. This particular pair were closer than any other duo in their two couples. But this is also where the problems lie, for secretly, over the course of all the time they'd spent together as couples, something more than friendship had developed. Something more than attraction. Something more than sexual chemistry. This couple had secretly fallen in love. They both knew it, though neither would admit it to the other. Both felt they'd thrown in their lot with their spouses and that was how life would proceed, so they ignored their feelings, tried not to see each other very often and when they did, put in as much effort as possible to hide how they truly felt.

But here they were. Completely unable to avoid each other. "I'll start a fire," he said, trying not to make eye contact with her. "I saw some firewood just outside the door."

"The wind is something nasty, do be careful." She said softly. Their eyes met for just a moment, the electricity was palpable, but he turned away and left out the door. She set the table for two, knowing neither spouse would make it in this storm. He built the fire, a nice, warm and cozy fire that crackled merrily as they ate their steak and potatoes.

"Wine?" She asked, bottle in hand.

"Probably we shouldn't..." his voice trailed off.

After dinner they sat by the fire, across the room from one another, each making little glances when the other wasn't looking. It was silent, except for the crackle of the fire. "This," she said, "this isn't our fault." She meant being alone in the woods, but perhaps she meant falling in love as well. It seems silly to fall in love with someone that you've never discussed being in a relationship with, it seems silly to accidentally fall in love, but she knew it was possible, she knew it as well as she knew her own name. "I know," he answered quietly. She looked longingly across the room at him, he allowed his eyes to meet hers. He held her gaze, her stomach flipped. "I..." she mumbled.

What seemed to her all at once, and to him an infinity, he rose from his seat across the room, walked to her armchair, knelt down in front of her and softly, questioningly, poetically kissed her lips. She kissed him back, her mouth hungrily exploring his. He took her gently by the hand and whispered in her ear "I love you."

"I know," she responded, looking deep in his eyes "I love you, too." Together they walked to the bedroom. Once this ice had been broken, no wild horses could tear this couple apart. He ran his hands from her shoulders down her back to her butt. It was firm but soft. She moaned softly as he squeezed her. He kissed her neck, outlining her collarbone, pausing to suck lightly on her neck. Another small moan escaped her lips. He ran his fingers along the collar of her shirt, his head buried in her hair, inhaling her scent, her essence.

She started undoing the buttons on his shirt, one at a time, very slowly as though time had stopped and there was only this couple. She slid it off his muscular physique. Only last week she'd heard his wife nag at him for having love handles but to her, he was perfect, she wasn't even sure where those love handles might be, his body was like that of a god, one she was ready to worship.

She softly pushed on him, indicating he should sit on the bed. He tried to stifle a gasp as she unzipped his pants, slipping his erect cock out of his boxers and directly into her warm, waiting mouth. Hungrily, she sucked and licked and ran her tongue up and down his member. She took him into her mouth until he could feel the back of her throat, and out again, and in again, until he felt he could take no more.

Softly, he kissed the top of her head. "You're turn, my love," he said as he slid his hand up her flowing skirt. He found her panties quite wet already as he guided them off her smooth legs. He took them in his hand, brought them to his nose and inhaled. The smell of her made him crazy, he needed her in his mouth. His head found its way under her skirt, as she lie on the bed, and his tongue carefully explored her delicious sweetness. He was delicate with her lips as he kissed them with his, pushing his tongue inside, pressing softly on her clit. She moaned a delicious moan and he knew she had enough as well.

He stood and removed his pants the rest of the way, then helped her out of her clothes. Her body was stunning, not the kind you see in a catalogue but so much more beautiful to him. "Are you ready?" he whispered, laying himself on top of her.

"More than I have words to tell you." She whispered back. Looking deep into each other's eyes he penetrated her, a slight gasp as she took him in fully. Together they rocked to the rhythm of love, holding eye contact in a way that created a deep sense of togetherness, more so than the usual bonding of lovemaking.

She could see in his eyes it wasn't going to be much longer, "wait," she murmured, "I'm off the pill, we've been trying to have a baby but it hasn't happened yet."

Looking deep in her eyes he said the words she'd longed to hear "I want you to have my baby."

"I want to have your baby." She replied.

He brought his lips to hers and they kissed, deeply and passionately as they both came together, feeling the earth move around them.

They spent the night curled in each other's arms, listening to the wind howl outside. It wasn't what they'd planned but it was what they'd both wanted.