Forced to Serve Ch. 01

Story Info
Plump Mature is kidnapped and forced to service.
3.8k words
3.81
171.8k
123
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" Kathy had screamed as the shock of the noise yanked her back to the present from where her mind had wandered as she drove down the highway.

There had been a loud pop that sounded sort of like her husband's .45 when they went to the pistol range. The sudden noise had snapped Kathy out of her "white-line fever", as her father-in-law had always called the daze people get into when driving long distances. The entire front end of the car was shaking and it was pulling violently to the right as she counter-steered in an attempt to keep control of the Mazda.

She pulled to the edge of the road as she stopped and put her little red Miata in park and set the brake. She got out of the car and walked around to the front-end of the vehicle and stared at the flat, right front tire. Having never changed a tire before, she wasn't sure she would know where to start, so she got back into her car and reached for her cell phone to call for help.

"Damn! No service!" Kathy said to herself as she looked at her phone and saw that she had no bars at all.

"I think the last sign for a Rest Stop said 10 miles and that was a ways back." She said out loud to make herself feel a little better.

"Adam has always said it is safer for me to drive on the rim than for me to try and change a flat on the side of a road. The Rest Stop can't be more than a mile or so." Kat said as she started the little four cylinder motor and put it into gear.

There hadn't been a single car go by the entire time she had been sitting there and it was getting near dusk, so she turned on her Emergency Flashers and staid on the shoulder as she slowly drove towards, what she hoped, was a Rest Stop with a phone. After about half a mile she saw a sign that told her she was only one mile from where she wanted to be and she began to feel a little better about her situation, but as she pulled into the State Rest Stop, she saw that it had only a restroom and vending machines. No phone and a quick look at her cell told her that she still had no bars on her phone.

"Oh well, Kathy-girl," she said to herself. "It looks like you are going to have to read the Owner's Manual and figure out how to change this damn tire."

The sun was nearly down as she parked under one of three streetlights in the parking lot and opened the glove compartment to search for the manual she hoped would help her rescue herself.

"You have got to be kidding me," Kathy said as she realized the needed book was not in the glove-box.

"Maybe it's under the seat. Yeah, I bet it's under the seat." She said as she got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side.

She opened the door and got down on her knees on the ground so she could look under the passenger seat and sure enough, there was her Owner's Manual. She opened it to the page on how to change a tire and, after reading the instructions opened the trunk of the little car and took her overnight bag out. Next she unpacked the spare tire and jack, double checked that she had set the Parking Brake and found the spot where the jack was supposed to go.

Once the jack was in place the rest of the tire change went quickly and she was just about to lower the car back down when she saw a large, green bus pull into the parking lot. Kathy didn't pay any attention to the bus as she started to put the bad tire into the trunk until she heard a voice directly behind her say:

"Here, let me help you with that."

Startled, Kat spun around and was face-to-face with a man of about 28, who appeared to be wearing a uniform of some type.

"Oh, thank you, but I can get it. I am almost done and am filthy anyway, so a little more dirt on my hands won't hurt." She said, trying to regain her composure.

"No, we insist." Another voice from behind her said, causing her to spin again.

This man was also wearing a uniform of some type and was moving closer to Kathy as he spoke. Before she realized it, she was sandwiched in between the two men as the second guy reached up and took hold of her arms just above the elbows. He had a short, stubbly beard and bad breath and his grip was like a vice holding her arms.

"We would love for you to join us." The first guy said as she heard the sound of the bus coming closer.

Looking over her shoulder to where the big green vehicle sat, Kathy felt her heart fall because, on the side of the bus, in white letters, it said "Federal Prisons Bureau, Inmate Transfer". She could feel the panic beginning to rise in her stomach as each of the men took an arm and the three of them headed towards the bus.

"Please, please, let me go. I won't tell anyone that you stopped here. I am sure it is not legal for you to stop at a rest stop when you are transporting prisoners." Kathy was grasping at straws, hoping to convince these two men to let her go before anything bad happened.

"I won't tell your sergeant, or whoever you report to about this. Just, please, let me go so I can get home." She continued as they got closer to the bus.

"Shit, Gil, she thinks we're cops." The first guy said to the second.

"No shit Back Door. We're wearing the guard's uniforms." The second man said to the first.

The door opened as they reached the bus and the two men shoved Kathy up the stairwell and into the vehicle. As she stumbled up the stairs the other men on the bus started to cheer, but as she came completely into their view, it died down and one of them said:

"Fuck, you two assholes couldn't find a younger bitch? One that was a little less fat."

Back Door, as the first man was called looked back at the other men in the bus and said:

"She's the only person here. Do you want to wait for someone else to come along? Like maybe the Marshals with a Swat Team to take our asses back to prison. Besides, older pussy is just fine when it's the only pussy you got."

The bus door closed and the vehicle moved out onto the now dark Interstate, leaving Kathy's car sitting in the Rest Stop, keys still in the trunk lock. As the driver pulled out onto the road, the bus lurched a bit and Kathy fell directly onto the laps of the two men sitting directly behind the driver. Before she could move, one of them had his hand half-way up her skirt and the other had hold of her right breast through her blouse.

"Stop it! Please stop it!" Kathy pleaded with the two men as she struggled to get off their laps.

"Knock it off," Gill said to them. "Me and Back Door found her, so we get first feels. We will let you know if she's any good."

Gil and Back Door grabbed Kathy by the arms and yanked her up off the two men who were busy feeling her body and headed towards the center seats of the bus. Just as they got to those seats, Back Door pushed Kathy down into it and Gil turned to the other men and said;

"This is how it's gonna work. Me and Back Door are gonna strip this bitch and then she's gonna walk the gauntlet.Everyone of you assholes gets to grope her as she comes by. Then me and Back Door get to fuck the shit out of her and then, she's all yours."

"God, you're not really going to do any of that stuff to me, are you?" Kathy asked.

"I am 55 years old and overweight. None of you want me. Not really." She continued as tears welled up in her eyes and the panic she had fought to control caused her voice to quake and tremble.

"Listen bitch," Back Door said to her. "There are thirty of us on this bus and we are all lifers. There aint a man here who has even touched a woman in at least ten years, so we don't care if you're eighty and three hundred pounds. You got a pussy between your legs and a mouth, an ass, and tits, so you are going to get used."

"Now, stand up and take off your clothes." Gil said, looking down at her with an evil smile on his face and an obvious bulge in his pants.

"Where are the guards?" Kathy asked, trying to dodge the order she had been given.

"They are in the back row, on the floor with their fucking throats cut, now stand the fuck up and take off your clothes or you're going to join them!" Gil said, with anger rising in his voice.

"NO! I won't do it," Kathy said and was immediately sorry for her act of defiance as Gil reached down, grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her to her feet, causing her to scream in pain as the con pulled some out by the roots and threw it into her face. But, he wasn't done with her yet.

"When I tell you to do something, cow, you damn well better do it." The man yelled at her.

Without thinking, Kathy said "No!"

The word had hardly left her mouth when Back Door punched her in the stomach, doubling her over and knocking the wind out of her. As she struggled to regain her breath, Gil grabbed another handful of hair and stood her straight up. As the frightened woman gasped for air, Gil used her hair as a handle to hold her head and slapped her as hard as he could across the face. Then he slapped her again and then a third and fourth time before the other men on the bus began to yell for him to stop before he killed her.

Back Door finally stopped him saying. "She aint no fun if she's dead, man."

"I'll fuck her even if she is dead, and then toss her ass out onto the road for the fucking coyotes." Gil snapped at Back Door as his fury subsided. "But, you're right man; I would like to feel her mouth on my cock. So, I won't kill her yet."

Kathy had regained her breath, but was crying hysterically and bleeding from the mouth and nose. The area around her left eye was starting to turn purple and was swelling noticeably as Gil finally let go of her hair and she collapsed on the floor next to where Back Door had been sitting.

"Now, take your fucking clothes off, bitch." Gil said as he looked down at where she was trying to hide.

"Okay," was all the battered woman said as she looked up into Gil's face, which still smoldered with anger and hatred.

Kathy slowly got to her feet, still sniffling and bleeding as she did and slid her suit jacket off.

"Good girl." Gil said with an evil grin, "Now, everything else."

Kat reached up and unbuttoned her white, silk blouse as blood slowly dripped on it from her nose. The other cons on the bus began to hoot and make obscene remarks as she slid out of the blouse and folded it up to lay on the seat.

"Damn," Kathy said out loud as she noticed the bloodstains on what had been her favorite blouse.

"I will never get that stain out."

The men went silent, as Gil said;

"This bitch is about to get gang-banged by thirty cons and she's worried about getting bloodstains out of her blouse; Honey, you aint going to need that blouse anymore after we're through with your fat ass."

Kathy didn't seem to hear what the big convict had said to her as she lay the folded blouse down in the bus seat and reached back to unzip her skirt. She grimaced in pain and her left arm dropped back to her side as a sharp pain shot through her left shoulder, reminding her that she was supposed to be on the way to Atlanta for an MRI to determine what was wrong with her shoulder when she was taken by these men. Looking down at Back Door, she turned around and said:

"My arm is hurt and I can't reach the zipper for the skirt or the bra closures. Will you undo them for me?"

Back Door just looked at her for a second and then slowly reached up and undid the hooks on her bra then he let his hand slide down her back, enjoying the feeling of a woman's skin on his fingers, to the zipper pull. He opened the zipper and the skirt slid down over her 44 inch hips, to the bus floor. As she turned back to face the men, he reached up and gently pulled her bra straps off her shoulders, leaving the cups clinging to her sagging C-cup breasts.

"Thank you," Kat said as she hooked her fingers into the cups of her bra and pealed it off of her plump, hanging tits. As he sat there staring at the first pair of real tits he had seen in fifteen years, Back Door realized that Kathy was in shock from the beating Gil had given her.

As the cool air of the bus hit her exposed skin, it caused her to get goose bumps and her nipples got hard and stood straight out. Now, she was wearing a pair of lacy, white panties, a pair of three inch heels, and nothing else. This entire process had taken less than five minutes from the second time Gil had told her to take her clothes off, but the bus had gone strangely quiet as every man strained to watch this fifty-five year old plumper strip.

Her eyes still slightly glazed, Kathy hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her hips and let them fall to the floor with her skirt. She reached down to pick up the skirt and panties, folding each in turn and setting them on the seat with her bloodstained blouse. Realizing there was a rack above her head; Kat picked up her clothes and set them neatly up on it. She now had on only the black, three inch heels and she raised her right foot up, set it on the seat to undo the strap that held it on.

"No," Back Door said. "Leave the heels on."

With that, he slapped her on her naked ass, marveling at how it rippled slightly because of his slap. He had forgotten that the ass of a plump woman does that when it is slapped, or fucked, and he suddenly realized his dick hurt so bad it felt like it was going to burst. The slap on her ass seemed to bring Kathy back to the moment and she blushed and tried to cover her exposed breasts at the realization that she was naked except for her shoes. Gil, who had been as mesmerized by watching her strip as every other man on the bus had been, was brought back to reality by the sound of Kathy's ass getting slapped.

"Let's get to it." He said as he reached over and grabbed Kathy by the arms and pulled her to him. He crushed his lips to hers and roughly stuck his tongue between her lips, probing for hers as it retreated from the taste of the man holding her.

"Don't do it, bitch." Gil said to her as he bit her lower lip.

Kathy immediately stuck her tongue up against his and twirled it around slightly and, as they fenced with their tongues, Gil's hands released their grip on her arms and slid down her back to her plump, soft ass. He squeezed her ass cheeks and spread them apart, exposing her anus to Back Door, who was still sitting on the seat behind Kathy. Gil took his mouth away from hers and looked over her shoulder at the man who had shared a cell with him for the twelve years that Gil had been a guest of the state and said;

"Go ahead."

Back Door, who had been staring at Kathy's nude ass, licked his right index finger and placed it against the little brown ring of her asshole. The unexpected touch caused her to jump, trying to get away from it. Grabbing her by the throat with one hand, Gil reached down and pulled her ass cheek to the side as Back Door again licked his finger and began to probe the target in front of him. Gil looked at Kathy and said;

"I am going to let go of your throat, so I can play with your tits while BD fingers your asshole. If you try to move away from either one of us, I will give you twice the beating I gave you before. Understand?"

"Please let me go. Please don't hurt me anymore. Please!" Was all Kathy could say as she felt BDs' finger slip into her ass and begin to move in and out in a fucking motion.

Gil glared at her and said; "Do you understand what I just told you?"

"Yes, I understand. Please don't hit me again." Kathy said back softly.

With that, Gil took her right breast in his hand and began to squeeze and massage it. He took her, now soft nipple between his fingers and rolled it around, trying to make it hard. He lowered his head and sucked on first one and then the other, rolling and pinching the one he wasn't sucking.

All the while, BD kept finger-fucking her ass.

Kathy thought he was done when he pulled his finger out of her ass, but he just wanted to lick the middle finger so he could get both of them into her super tight asshole.

"Ouch!" Kathy said as she felt the index finger return to her ass.

Then BD began to quicken the pace of his finger-fucking. He was holding her by her left hip and was pulling his finger all the way out of her jiggling ass and thrusting it back up into her again. Kathy was beginning to find the experience somewhat pleasant and was pushing her ass back slightly as he pulled his finger out and thrust both his index and middle finger up into her asshole.

"OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!" She screamed as the two fingers abruptly forced her asshole open.

"Stop! It hurts!" Kathy cried out, as she tried to pull her ass away from the intruder.

But, BD was fixated on her plump, shaking, jiggling ass and her protests only made him double his efforts to force his fingers into her asshole up to the hand. Screaming in pain, Kathy tried to pull away only to have Gil slap her across the face as hard as he could again.

"I told you not to move" The man snarled at her as he grabbed both of her nipples and savagely pinched and twisted them.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Kat screamed again as her nipples seemed to catch fire from the pain Gil was causing.

"Hey, shitheads, the rest of us want some too. You been hogging the bitch now make her walk the gauntlet." A big con in the front of the bus yelled back where BD and Gil had been abusing Kathy's plump body. "We all want to fuck her and have her suck our cocks, now let's get to it, mother fucker."

Gil let go of her tits and licked some of the blood off of the corner of her mouth and said;

"Yeah, let's let everyone have some of this fat cow."

Looking at Kathy he said; "You are going to walk up to the front of the bus and then turn around and walk all the way to the back of the bus. When you get back there, you will turn around and walk back up to this seat right behind me. The boyz all get to touch, pinch, twist, and finger poke anything that they want. They just can't fuck you yet or make you suck their cocks. Is that all clear to you?"

"Please don't make me do this." Katie whimpered. "My husband is the only man who has ever touched me. Please don't make me do this."

Anger flashed across Gil's face and he raised his hand to hit her again, which caused her to crouch down and cover her face in fear.

"Now, you are learning." The big con said to her as he reached down and pulled her nipples.

"Did you all hear that? The only man this bitch has ever been with is her fucking husband. She doesn't want any of us to touch her. What do you all think of that?"

"Walk the gauntlet, bitch!" They all screamed at once and the big man who had made Gil let her go, looked at her and said;

"When we get done with you, baby, your old man won't ever want anything to do with you again. Your holes are all going to be so stretched the fuck out that you won't be fit for no one but horses and brothers. Now get your fat ass up here so I can feel you titties and cunt."

"Kathy looked at the big man and said; "What if I refuse to walk up there?"

The big man moved out of his seat and walked to where the naked, trembling woman stood. As he moved towards her, she realized he had to duck down to avoid hitting his head on the roof of the bus.

As he stopped in front of her, he looked at her and said;

"If you don't walk our gauntlet, then we are all going to fuck you anyway. And, when we are done, I am going to shove my hand up your cunt and fist fuck you until you pass out. Then, bitch, I am going to make you wish I would kill you. Any other questions, cunt?"

Kathy was now absolutely terrified and simply shook her head "No." As the big con walked back to the front of the bus, she followed him to the front, turned around and tried to prepare for whatever was about to happen to her.