Carlos Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheating cougar closes the deal.
1.9k words
3.62
36.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Carlos and I finally arranged a date to fuck, I thought I would explode on the drive over to his apartment. This was it. This was what I had been looking forward to for so long. I had not had sex with anyone but my husband since I was 20 years old. I was now 40 and the anticipation of feeling Carlos' body against mine was killing me. The drive across town to Hollywood felt like hours though it was less than 45 minutes. Hubby thought I was with my best friend.

As I got near his street, I texted him to let him know I was close, my hands shaking. I had a lump in my throat and my heart was racing. I was actually about to have another man's cock in me. I don't know how I got from my car to his small one bedroom apartment, I was as nervous as a teenager brand new to sex. I walked in and put my bag down. The lights were low and The Doors were playing on the stereo. I wondered if he really liked them at his age or if that was for me. We made small talk briefly and then sat on the couch.

My thoughts were going 90mph. After we made out in the theatre bathroom that night, we had been sexting furiously but it had taken almost 2 weeks to finally hook up. His texts of what he was going to do to me were swirling through my head and I was praying the real thing would be just as good.

Carlos told me I looked beautiful and offered me a pipe. I was happy to smoke pot and to have something to do while my heart pounded out of my chest. I took off my shoes and pulled my feet up on the sofa. He leaned over to me. I remember looking at his necklace and thinking how hot it is that Latin men wear jewelry. He kissed me softly and slowly at first, then his tongue became quicker and harder as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. He began to kiss, lick and suck my neck and ears. I could feel my pussy getting wet as the electricity surged through my body. "I am actually going to cheat," I remember thinking.

He began to unbutton my silk blouse, exposing my breasts. I had been anticipating this moment for 2 weeks and it was finally here. My shirt was ripped fully opened and my big round tits almost spilled out of my bra. I took off my shirt and my bra. He grabbed my huge tits like an excited child. I loved the way his rough brown hands looked against my stark white smooth breasts. He attacked my nipples with his mouth and tongue, whispering things in Spanish that were hot even though I had no fucking idea what he was saying,

Then he said something I did understand. "Take off your pants... Now!"

I blurted "Yes daddy," and immediately obliged. The tone of his voice was so stern and dominant that I had obeyed before I even had time to think. I was naked except my little black panties and my nipples were hard from the cold room. He was still fully clothed and I felt timid in his presence. He dropped to his knees in front of the couch. He reached up and started pulling off my panties, down my hips, over my round ass and exposing my pussy. I knew I was already soaking wet.

He grabbed my thighs and thrust them apart, burying his face between my legs. All I could see was his spiky dark hair against my little blonde pussy. He began licking my pussy slow all the way from the bottom to the top, stopping to suck my clit and then bite it. Then I felt his tongue hard inside my cunt, fucking the hole in and out. He squeezed my open thighs with his rough hands and I could see his gold bracelet catch the light from outside while he dug his nails into my legs. He ate my pussy so good I was moaning and whimpering and my eyes rolled back in my head. It was sweet ecstasy.

Then he pulled his face back, glistening with my pussy juice and slid his finger deep inside me, curving it in forward to tickle my g-spot. His one finger became two and sliding became hard thrusting and finally three thick brown fingers were angrily shoved in my cunt. He fingered that little pussy hard and fast and I felt it in the soles of my feet. He sucked and chewed on my happy clit while he finger fucked my wet cunt until I came hard and my moans turned to guttural yells, screaming "Yes daddy! Yes daddy!"

Then he stood up, my body still shaking from cumming so hard. I was in a daze from pleasure when he started to take off his belt. I grabbed the end of the belt from him and began loosening the buckle, feeling the leather in my hands and hoping maybe one day he would use it on me. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants as if in a race and pulled his jeans down. The bulge in his red boxer briefs was huge and yummy, I stroked it with my hand and then released it from its cell. My mouth took to his cock like a fish to water. I love sucking cock and had loved making him blow his wad in the club bathroom. That big stick remembered my lips and slid into my moist mouth like it was home. I focused on the head at first, sucking the tip, letting it slide slightly out of my mouth and then quickly sucking it back in, using no hands. Then I began to work the area just under the head, abusing it with a hard tongue. Finally I spit on his cock and opened wide as he grabbed my head with both hands and began to fuck my mouth aggressively.

There was a time I would have called myself too feminist for this treatment, but my current position of power has left me with a need to submit sexually. And submit I did. He asked, "Do you like sucking cock?" I dutifully replied, "Yes daddy." "Good girl!" My wet pussy got even wetter. I loved having his big dick in my mouth but my pussy had waited for two weeks to get pounded and was throbbing. He must have read my mind because he snatched his cock out of my mouth and pulled me up off the couch. He kissed me and slid his finger in my pussy. Then he withdrew it and put his finger in my mouth. I sucked my pussy juice off his finger and he quickly turned me around and bent me over the couch. The music changed to Pink Floyd and I thought "this music HAS to be for my benefit because he is so young." But as I thought this, my cougar cunt got penetrated with young cock.

He did not start slow and he did not hold back. He slammed my pussy deep with the full weight of his heavy cock. I screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He began to pound my cunt so hard and he grabbed my hair to pull me back into his thrusting cock. My ass shook against his body ramming me from behind and he commented on how hot my ass looked. Then he slapped it so hard I yelled and moaned and possibly squirted. Every time he wailed on my ass with his big manly hands, I felt it in my cunt. I thought of the number of times I had asked my husband to hit me and pull my hair and how he could not bring himself to do it. My new daddy had no trouble roughing me up and I was exhilarated. Then he pulled me all the way back by the hair and he leaned in and whispered in my ear "Is this what you came here for?"

With that, I came again on his thrusting cock, whimpering like an injured animal. The intense pleasure was almost too much for my little pussy. He said, "Fuuck, your pussy is soo tight." So I tightened up even more, squeezing his big dick with my incredible Kegel muscles. I have always gotten comments on my tight pussy, and I was glad to hear it could still do the job. He pulled out of me and said "Get up." I obeyed though I felt weak from pleasure. He sat down on the sofa and said "Turn around and sit on my cock", which I did, like a good girl. I put my hands on his knees and slid down that stiff cock backward until it was deep inside my pussy. I began moving my hips back and forth, squeezing his cock with my tight cunt and sliding up and down. He was thrusting hard from underneath me and I could feel the head of his dick deep in my twat, as I wondered what it would feel like in my ass. He squeezed my ass hard with both hands as I gyrated on his rock hard cock. "Young men have such hard cocks," I thought.

The reverse cowgirl position allowed him to go deep and he reached around me to squeeze my bouncing tits. I rubbed my clit as he abused me with harder and harder strokes that hurt my little pussy but I couldn't get enough. He said, "You have the wettest tightest cunt I have ever fucked, little girl." That thrilled me to hear so I clamped my wet pussy as hard as I could on his dick and he moaned loudly. He thrust harder and quicker, grabbed the shit out of my hair and said "I am going to cum in your pussy and you are going to like it." Without thinking I replied, "Yes sir" and began milking his cock. Squeezing and releasing my pussy muscles as he pounded me.

I knew I shouldn't let him cum in me, but I felt compelled to obey. I had never been one to obey anyone in the past, but I found myself being turned on by submission. I wanted to please him yes, but more I wanted to do what I was told. To obey my daddy like a good girl. Realizing this made me even hotter and suddenly Carlos grabbed my hips roughly with both hands and thrust hard as he blew his load in me, filling up my pussy with warm cum.

We snuggled on the couch for a short time, kissing. Then he told me to get dressed and leave. I wanted to spend the night and fuck all night but he clearly had other plans. That treatment made me feel like a whore but I kinda liked it. I must have liked it because we fucked a few more times before he moved to across country. When he moved I was very sad. I had grown attached to my Latin lover and I thought I would never see him again after that. But I did see him many times and others, too. That was only the beginning.