The Squirt

Story Info
What is it all about?
1.7k words
4.28
57.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Looney
Looney
36 Followers

EXPLICIT MATERIAL NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS. © 2000 pentl@yahoo.com -- Commercial use prohibited without author's consent.

Hmm… just how the mind thinks is a wonder. Just how the wonder controls the mind is amazing.

In answering a feedback email about my stories, I noticed her text and immediately assumed, well, you are just not doing it right. LOL

"Great story, I'm not quite a squirter more of a dribbler. But I love reading about other women who can squirt. Keep up the great work."

Hmm... How do you do it right? Well, it's all about understanding women, girls, broads, dames, hotties, and, well, it just can't be done. I can only guess God just didn't want us to know. But Guys, if you dream, you pray, you beg and plead, and you apply some common sense, the elusive squirt can be all yours.

Now understand, there are too many different kinds of women to ever list all the possibilities and what-ifs, but in general, it's all about being in the mood. Not your mood Mister, hers, which means a night of dinner, dancing, kissing, and all the good stuff that gets her really hot. She does not get them very often so showing her a good time always turns up the 'wet' quotient.

'Wet' quotient should be high. Take your time. Foreplay. Kissing. Candles. Mmm candles... oh sorry, umm... oh yeah, take your time. The 'G'spot is your goal. It's little round area does not show up unless she is aroused. And no, gimme head does not constitute arousal for most women, ha-ha.

Several folded towels are always a smart move.

Neck, breasts, nipples, sides, thighs, ankles, kisses all over. Dive between those legs and gently lick and swirl for a while. Alternate all over. Back to the boobs, over the lips, down to the other set of em, remember. It's all about her. Nibble a nipple. Blindfold her with a silk tie or something and push her hands above her head. 'No touching Dear'

If you do this right guys, give it a college try, you will get your just rewards. When she gives up, finally relaxes, and you find that spot, it flows right through both of you. Trust me, once she cums like this, which is totally different than a clitoral orgasm, you will be Da'King.

Find your way back down and get comfortable between her legs. The cause of a big smile on her face will always be 'I'm gonna be here a while Dear!'

Lick her pussy lips, suck her pussy lips, pull them into your mouth and swirl your tongue over them. Trust me; she feels every bit of it, especially being blindfolded.

Little nibbles up and down each thigh are usually never a bad thing. Anticipation is always good. She's a woman, guys, blindfolded and unable to think. She is only feeling at this point. Use this knowledge to your advantage. The spot directly above her clit is always an enjoyable spot. Slide your mouth down and cover her clit area. Gentle to rough, alternating, not too rough, but everyone is different. Suck the moisture away and use your hands to hold her pussy open. Use the tip of your tongue to rim her lips and complete pussy. Push your tongue into her puckering hole rubbing it on the top of her labia.

At this point, your tongue is about an inch away from her 'G'spot, and unless you are Gene Simmons, it ain't gonna reach. But at the same time your tongue is going in and out and back and forth, your nose should be touching her clit. Just a small head movement and you get two spots for one.

OK, it's break time. Just ignore the wet face and rise back to her chest and give her nipples some more attention. Push her hands back again, keeping them off you. If she has to use her hands, she has to think about it, and we want her not to think. Nipples, that's it, nipples. Suck, pull, lick, suck, and flick the nipples that are directly connected to her clit.

Sensitivity should be high now, so I do not suggest a wet tongue down the side. I do suggest moving back between her legs again. Blow some air on her pussy and then lick it. Blow and lick and then lean up on your elbow and get your middle finger really wet. Her pussy should be also really wet, which allows you to hold your finger rigid and push it inside in a slow but deliberate movement. Don't move it around, just push it all the way in and hold it there. If she is on her back, you should angle and aim your finger push at the middle of her back. This will put your fingertip just below her cervix.

Place your mouth over her clit with a lot of spit and use your tongue to tease that little button. Imagine a slippery floor and pushing that clit around. Enjoy yourself. Give her a minute or two of clit play, alternating between soft and hard tongue movements, and then wiggle the tip of your finger. I am sure you will both enjoy this feeling. You should then move your finger a little, in and out, up and down. Push it in all the way and gently twirl your fingertip around and around her cervix. Both the finger and the clit might cause an orgasm, so just roll with it.

Now for the technical stuff! Guys, or gals, if you lie by her side and were to place your hand on top of the pussy, your fingers, and your middle finger, would slide between the two lips and just barely be touching the pussy hole. If you were to slide your hand straight ahead, and curl your finger into the hole, your fingertip would be touching the upper inside of her pussy.

If you were to move your fingertip in a small circle, in the area it is touching, you should feel a small spot, feeling like a little circle of sandpaper. This is one of the 'G'spot areas. But beware, it is the most sensitive and because of that and it's location to the bladder, she might feel the urge to pee and ask you to stop. Try not to push or bang too hard on the roof of her pussy, as the bladder dips into this area.

OK, where were we... kissing and sucking the clit, with a finger exploring her pussy. Push it down and in again, to the bottom, and use the tip of your finger to slide round and round her cervix a few times. When you go around and get your finger to the top of her cervix your smooth fingernail should be rubbing against the top of her pussy. Now, slowly turn your wrist around so your fingerprints are facing up. If you curl your middle finger back into yourself, like a 'come here' movement, you will be rubbing the back side of her bladder. Remember that this hurts considerably if done too hard or if she really has to pee. Of course, that's a whole nother arena of fun!!!

Now this new area, behind her bladder, at the back top of her pussy if she is lying on her back, is also part of the 'G'spot nerves. Guys, if you are on top of her, the head of your dick naturally curves up into this same spot. Now, continue sucking and licking that clit, while you move that finger back and forth. I am not sure how long your partner lasts before cumming, but sometimes its fun to just keep going and going and going and going.

Now slide 2 fingers inside. Do all the same things again. Her pussy should be very wet and slippery. Now, 3 fingers gently and just hold them still, stretching her pussy while flicking her clit softly with your tongue. Wait until she is just not ready for it and then wiggle your three fingertips. This drives her nuts. Pull your fingers out and give your arm a rest for a minute or two. Lick her pussy lips and hummmmm when you suck her clit.

Now slide 3 fingers back inside and hold them there. Start to wiggle your fingers again and at the same time you twist your wrist, pull one finger out. Use back and forth wrist twists to rub the top of her pussy. Your fingers should be positioned with your knuckle rubbing the outside 'G'spot and your fingertips rubbing the inside 'G'spot. Have fun. Lick and suck that clit and use those fingers to find that spot. Be creative. Move in and out, around, one finger, 3 fingers; go to town.

Ladies, you will most likely feel like you are going to pee, and this is natural. It is not pee. Just relax and go with it. Don't think, let go. His tongue is mashing your clit and then touching it so lightly you could explode. His fingers are causing insane feelings in your pussy and you are not sure if you are breathing.

Guys, keep at it. It just takes practice. For a little while you might just get lots of wet, and then a little dribble, then a stream, maybe even a visible stream. More practice, which most women would not turn down, might get you to the soaked head part of the evening. After the right evening, a bubble bath and a few drinks, my hunny can drown me. GOD that's fun! And the usual response is 'Damn, you are trying to kill me I came so hard!'

I am not sure how to end this conversation. She will cum, and as always, stronger pussy muscles are always good. When she cums, those muscles clench down on that gland, and she will squirt a stream of liquid all over. You can feel the gland gush and engorge before it happens. Sometimes pushing on it makes her squirt, sometimes holding my finger in and pulling it out when she pushes down with her muscles makes her squirt. Everyone is different. Being drowned is fun, getting splattered in the chest is fun, seeing my girl lose it and orgasm her brains out; Priceless. Hope this helps :

Looney
Looney
36 Followers