The Love of Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
My first time to wear a pair and the woman that started it.
1.6k words
4.24
39.8k
10

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I grew older, I discovered ways of seeing more and more panties, even bras. I discovered slips, mostly half slips and camisoles. I also discovered what they can smell like after they have been worn.

Yes, I know that the gusset of the panties themselves have her juices on them, but I'm also talking about the perfumes. The deodorants. You could smell it on the bras at time. The tops and blouses. The camisoles. It became even a bigger challenge to find them in laundry baskets after they had been worn. Sneaking into a bathroom and finding the laundry in the closet inside was a gold mine. The harder thing was to sneak in the bedrooms if they had separate bathrooms or kept them in the bedroom.

It first started as I found some of my mother's friends who wore some of the sexier styles. The cute nylon, silk bikinis. Lacey waist bands, leg elastic that was delicate lace or panels on the sides or over the front layered on top of the nylon. Then my first matching set. Until this time I had just seen girls that were around my age and wore mostly cotton, cute styles but cotton and usually solid colors. Then came the matching bras and panties and even one I remember had matching panties, bras, half slips and camisoles. Actually one of my friends mom's. Her perfumes were so sweet smelling too. I could find her lingerie in the bathroom, a closet in there held every ones in the house. Her son who I hung with, her husbands and hers.

So sexy and that's when it happened. My first time to wear a pair. I found a cute rose colored set. Complete set with the panties and bra and half slip and camisole. I picked up the camisole and it smelled of her perfume. I could feel my cock start to swell before I even got my clothes off. I wanted to smell her camisole as I rubbed her panties against my cock. Then I looked at her bra and the tag inside. C cups.

All I could think of was what that bra would feel like holding her soft mounds of flesh inside the cups and it had her perfume on it too. I slipped my arms inside the straps, then after what seemed like a minute of very awkward attempts, I got it hooked. It felt so good snugly fitting around my chest.

I figured since I had her bra on, why not her panties so I slipped on what said was a size 6. They fit perfectly. A lot better than I thought. Tightly fitting my butt and molding to my cock.

Then the camisole and I smelled her perfume as I struggled slightly to get it on since it was a little tighter fitting and with very little stretch. The silky nylon seemed to fit just right once in place. I could smell her perfume every time I inhaled. The lace on the cups made me start to think of how sexy she must look wearing it. Fitting her curves and breast.

I then stepped into her half slip and time seemed to disappear. I had some thoughts of my friend outside wondering what I might be doing and I had no idea how long I had been in their but I couldn't stop at this point. I reached up and I squeezed the silky camisole and it seemed to slip across the silky cups of her bra. I dreamed I had her in my arms and was massaging her breast as I reached down and felt the silk of her half slip not only slip across the silky panties but I could feel it just slightly move across my cock.

I thought I was going to explode right then as I felt all this silky material moving across itself and my body. I rubbed the panties against my balls knowing I was rubbing what had been within hours, pressed against her pussy and was now pressed against my balls. My hand gently guiding across the two layers of material and my cock, my other hand rubbing across the layers on my chest and against my nipples. I could dream of how this must have felt against her body and what I might feel rubbing her body through these items.

Knowing what I know now about panties, I realize that these were higher fitting than some of the smaller bikinis some girls wear now a days. They were able to keep my cock completely inside them as I laid on a towel I placed on the floor and started rubbing my cock faster and faster. I was able to lay completely on my stomach and for the few seconds before my cock started even more of my cum leaking out, I felt my cock at least twice rub against her panties and the half slip which started my own orgasm that I could not hold back even if I wanted too.

I started to try and get the slip up to pull my cock out and let it shoot on the towel but it was too late. I cummed so hard I could see the wet spot start showing through both layers of material. A big dark spot formed on the half slip and I knew and later seen that it soaked the panties almost completely in the front.

I felt guilty of what I had done. More at that the thought of her finding and feeling the panties and slip later on since I knew she had to be the one to do the laundry. Feeling the dried cum in the material and the hardness that it would make this silky soft material.

I heard my friend outside yell in the bathroom, you OK. You fall in or something. I yelled back I would be out in just a minute and I started quickly wiggling out of the items. The camisole and bra was of course the hardest. The slip and panties came off and I took the towel and tried to dry the spots off.

I knew at that time not only did I enjoy feeling of panties on my body, but the thought of leaving cum inside the cotton gusset was something I started thinking about wanting to know if the girl would know it and wear them later on.

Not only was I able to do it with a few of her pairs, but I did with lots of other girls too. She turned out to be one of my favorites of all since as I got to hang around his house more, I found out that she had several matching pairs of lingerie. I think every pair of panties she owned were nylon. No cotton pairs. Beautiful colors and had several pairs of nylon panties with designs and multi colors on them. She started me into searching bathroom closet and bedrooms in every house I got the chance too and see if I could find more than one pair of panties and bras to see what style the woman liked to wear.

I later on kept a pair of her panties and took them home with me and that started my collection. I also left several pairs of her clean panties with a little cum in the gusset. Just the pair with white cotton in them. Darker colors showed too much. One time I was able to come over a few days in a row and find at least one pair she wore that I had cummed in. That was so hot knowing that the day before, she had been wearing those silky panties and my cum was rubbing into her pussy.

I never felt like I was gay or even bi but to wear things that a girl that I thought was cute and they fit was an exciting thing. Especially if it was after she had wore them and I could smell her on the material. Even finding pairs of panties they had just taken off and were still damp with her juices.

Hopefully, those will come in some of my next stories. Even a couple of close calls and some of the times I got to wear things and use them to masturbate as I watched the girl that they belonged to or wore her panties while I was with her. I never let the girl know that I was sitting, talking with her with a pair of her soft bikini panties on me. Even a lot of the cotton pairs were a soft, thin material and felt so good against my body or my cock. Usually always bikinis or hi cut briefs since they fit a lot better than thongs.

Sometimes they had worn the panties and sometimes they were clean pairs I was able to sneak out of her drawer. I always wondered if my cock would stretch some of the tighter pairs enough that they would notice when they wore them the next time and maybe wondered why they had a slight bulge or looseness in the front. I never knew if anyone ever suspected a guy that would be wearing their panties. Especially some of my daughter's girlfriends that would stay over when they got old enough to wear panties that would fit me.

Not sure if any of the girls would beat the crap out of me for knowing or would think it was sexy finding out that I found them attractive and their lingerie even sexier. Hope you read more.