Danielle and David Ch. 02

Story Info
What did happen.
3.4k words
4.23
22k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers

"Excuse me is this chair taken?"

There was that same familiar voice. I looked up to see Peter Johnson, construction coordinator.

"Oh hey, Mr. Johnson, No this chair is available."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Um, Well..."

"Silly me, you are waiting for someone aren't you?"

"Well sort of but he's late."

"He's late; he should know better than to keep a pretty lady, like you, waiting."

I blushed. "Thank you."

"Well, I just saw a familiar face and thought I would come and join you but since you are busy..."

Oh no, I was just going to finish my coffee and continue reading my book and hopefully he'd be here by then if not I was going to head out. So please join me.

"Oh ok, if it's no trouble."

"No trouble at all." I said shrugging my shoulders.

I watched as Peter pulled the chair out and sat down. He was a handsome guy that sort of reminded me of Adam Levine. He even had the dimple in the same place. I knew a few girls that had tried to get his attention but in the end they said that he was married to his job. Now here he sat across from me, hair slightly tussled and clothing a bit wrinkled.

"Hard night?" I said looking at his clothing.

"Oh yeah, well, we are in the of the Roberts project and I have been spending a lot of nights at the job and decided I needed to get out and get some fresh air." He said shyly.

"Oh I see. I hear that you may be promoted after this project because landing the account was your idea."

"Yes, I had an in road that really paid off. However, Can we talk about something other than work? What's the book you were reading when I approached?"

OhI'll Walk Aloneby Mary Higgins Clark; she is one of my favorite Fiction authors. I love suspense.

Yeah I have read a few of her books, I like that she is not too harlequin novel. Her characters fall in love but none of that 'he could smell her arousal type shit in it.'"

I laughed and agreed with him. I could never really get into the romance novels. They just appeared to be bogus, that stuff doesn't happen in real life. Peter and I talked for about an hour. David never showed up nor did he call me, not even a text. I was really disappointed and maybe I showed it because Peter seemed to stop midsentence and change the subject altogether.

"So who was this guy that was supposed to meet you?" He was saying looking at me intently.

"Oh just some guy."

"So this is not a husband or a boyfriend?"

"Oh no, this was our actual first meeting. I said a bit reluctant to admit it."

"What's a pretty lady like you doing being set up on a blind date? I would think you would have many suitors." He said leaning forward.

"Well, Mr. Johnson..."

"Oh no, just call me Peter we are not in the office. We are just two colleagues having a cup of coffee. Really, Peter is fine."

"Ok Peter, no one set me up. I called a singles line a few months ago I was bored and I meet this really nice guy we talked on the phone a few times and text each other often. So he decided we should meet tonight but obviously that did not happen." I said confessing it all with a big sigh.

"I see, so you are not seeing anyone at the moment?"

"Nope and doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon." I smiled weakly beginning to feel like the fool I must have looked like.

"Well, he's a fool to stand you up. Too bad he'll never know what he could have had with you.

Thanks.

Looking at my cup of coffee realizing that it was empty, I decided to gather my things and get home. I could feel my throat tightening and a lump was starting to form. I knew any minute my eyes were going to tear up. I didn't want to be in a public place when I started crashing emotionally.

Peter reached across the table slightly touching my hand, most likely sensing my emotional breakdown, and said, "If it helps, I really enjoyed talking to you and would love to do it again."

I smiled weakly, nodding in agreement afraid to say anything, the lump was getting bigger.

"Listen do you mind giving me your cell phone number or you can have mine." He said with a hint of hope in his voice.

"I don't know," I said clearly my voice so it would not sound weak. "I try not to have the cliché office romance."

Peter chuckled a bit, he said, "well thanks for the vote of confidence but I was just hoping to chat sometime."

I had to smile. He really was working hard to make me feel better.

I gathered my stuff and walked over to the nearest garbage bin to throw out my empty cup. He followed me. I headed towards where I had parked my car fully aware that Peter was walking with me. When I got to my car, I said, "Well this is me."

"Nice car", he said not looking at the car at all.

I could feel his eyes on me and I began to become a bit unsettled. I unlocked my car and looked at him. There was an uncomfortable silence as I waited for him to retreat but instead he broke the silence.

"I'm still waiting to see if I can call you sometimes. I would love to chat over coffee again or maybe we can actually get something to eat."

I took out my cell phone, "what's your number?"

As he recited his number to me I press the numbers into my phone and pressed send.

His phone rang a few seconds later. He fished his phone out of his pocket looked down at the caller ID and said. "There you are"

"Indeed."

Thanks for the conversation and trusting me with your number." He said pressing save on his cell phone.

"You are welcome. Thanks for everything." I said gratefully.

"Well, his lost will hopefully be my gain." He said with a smile that reached his eyes and cause his face to light up. "See you at work tomorrow?"

I'll be there I said as I lowered myself into my car and he after making sure I was in closed the door behind me.

I waved at him as I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. He stood there until I pull off. Looking back in my rearview mirror, I watched him turn and walk to his car. I thought to myself,"OH MY GOD!"

~~*~~*~~*~~

3 Months Later

"Hello?"

"Hey Baby, I be there in 20 minutes"

"Ok, listen can you stop at the store and pick up some ranch Salad dressing, I thought I had some but it's barely any in the bottle."

"Sure. I'll see you in a few.

"Okay, Love you"

"Love you too"

~~*~~*~~*~~

Peter and I had started talking more and meeting at Starbucks once a week until one night he asked me if I would like to go get something to eat after our Starbucks rendezvous. I remember it like yesterday. We had been meeting every Thursday night at Starbucks at 7:30. We would talk for an hour and laugh about things that happen at work. Then he would walk me to the car and watch me drive off. Except this time he asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I could stand to eat something."

"Could you stand to eat something with me?" He pressed.

"Well sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, let's go to Sizzler's over on Davis Street."

"Okay, I'll meet you there." I said getting ready to start my car.

Hey Dani, why don't I follow you home so you can drop off your car? That way we can go to the restaurant together."

I hesitated.

"I know sounds crazy but I would love for this to be our first official date. So I would like to pick you up at your house, take you to Sizzler and bring you home again."

"What the hell, let's do it." I could see the relief in his face. I then wondered how long he had been planning to ask me out.

We drove to my house. I pulled into my garage. Stopping by the bathroom for quick pit stop and to fresh my lip gloss, I locked up my house again and got in his car. He was listening to KBLX on his radio. He looked over at me and said, "You ready?" He smiled and that one dimple just melted all my anxiety away.

"Yes sir."

We drove through town, barely speaking a word to each other. I couldn't think of anything interesting to say, and I could tell that Peter was racking his brains for something to say. This was the man that I had spent hours talking to at Starbucks and we had spent time talking on the phone also, if anything our relationship was built on conversation. Now we couldn't say anything. For fifteen minutes, they sat in awkward silence. Until, Peter decided to change the radio station to KRQR and we heard the beginning of Maroon 5'sMoves like Jagger. We both start bopping our heads and singing the lyrics. We laughed as we allowed the music to break the silence. I had to admit, I love this song. Adam is SO sexy."

Peter looked at me and smiled, "You know people say I look like a nerdy Adam." He said with a bit of pride.

"I can see that. I actually said that about you myself. Well not the nerdy part, but that you remind me of Adam." I smiled back at him

We both relaxed and conversation came easier. As the song ended and our conversation continued, Peter was turning into the parking lot of the Sizzler's. He told me to wait a minute. He opened his door walked over to the passenger side and opens the door for me. I thanked him and we walked to the entrance. He opened the door for me allowing me to walk through first. He stood behind me in the line and asked me what I would like. We looked over the menus on the wall. I ended up with the all you can eat shrimp and steak combo with salad bar and a sprite, while he order the Malibu chicken with salad bar and iced tea. We had a small wait for a table.

When we were seated, we began to talk about how many times we had eaten at Sizzler's and what we had ordered. I told him I always seem to order the same thing. The waitperson came and took our table numbers and retreated to the kitchen.

"I am really glad you said that you would come out with me tonight." Peter said in a serious tone.

"I'm glad that you asked me."

"Danielle, I really like you and I would really like an opportunity to see where this will go."

"Ok." Not knowing what else to say at the moment.

"I mean we are both adults right.

"I sure you could tell from the first time I approached you at Starbucks that I was attracted to you.

I let him continue.

"It's just I think that we have some common interest.

"Peter, you are right. You are right there is an attraction there on both ends. So yeah I can say I willing to see where it will go.

"What about that guy."

"Well "that guy" has never called back. So it is what it is."

Peter slightly stood up and leaned over the table kissing me softly on the lips. At first I was shocked and did not know what to do but the kiss was nice.

"I'm sorry; I have wanted to do that for several weeks now."

"Remind me to tell you to do it again later." I smiled teasingly.

Peter seemed to get confidence from the kiss and reached over the table touching my rubbing my hands. We ate, talked and laughed. About two hours later we were full and ready to call it a night. We walked back to the car and chatted all the way back to my house. We sat in the car chatting for a few minutes more.

We started talking about who would make the most unlikely couples in Hollywood in a movie or real life. Peter came up with Woody Allen and Whoopi Goldberg. He started having a conversation between the two doing imitations of their voices that were dead on. He started them talking sexy to each and I just about lost it.

I could feel Peter starring at me as I laughed controllably. I tried to stop laughing when I felt his eyes on me but that seemed to make me laugh even more. At one point, I had even managed to snort, which only invoked more laughter. The smile that had spread across his face revealed his one deep dimple on his left cheek.

"You have the cutest laugh I have ever heard," he said smiling at me.

I finally calmed down enough to compose myself. It had been a long time since I had a good belly laugh. Still feeling eyes on me, I looked up to see Peter intently gazing at. Something about the way he was staring at me seemed different, like he had just noticed something he hadn't seen before. The look started to make me feel a little self-conscious, as well as a little flustered.

Clearing my throat, effectively snapping Peter out of the trance he was in. The tension in the car immediately got thicker.

I wondered if the scene Peter had described earlier about Woody and Whoopi was now raising thoughts in Peter's head. I knew I was starting to have some thoughts. What would it be like to be intimate with the man that was sitting next to me? To be able to see his pale skin contrasted against mine, to be able to feel him underneath my hands? I felt myself getting hot, shimming out of my jacket, I asked if I could roll the window down to get some air.

"Are you hot?" Peter asked

"Just a bit." I admitted trying not to look at him I did not want my eyes to give me a way.

"Sure, you can roll the window down."

Sensing movement in my peripheral, I turned my gaze ever so slightly to see Peter moving toward me. I leaned to meet him halfway and our lips met. At first we both were hesitant. Peter began to press my lips deeper and I felt his mouth open and he offered me his tongue. I accepted and his hands cupped my face to bring me into the kiss more. Finally I broke the kiss and tried to catch my breath. I could feel the warm in the pit of my stomach moving slowly down and my nipples were hard and pressing against my lace bra. I knew if I did not stop it now, Peter and I would find ourselves having sex in his car.

"I am not a teenager," I repeated several times to myself, "get a grip, girl."

I was having a difficult time trying to concentrate on what Peter was saying. Thinking about the explicit sex scene he had described and the kiss we just shared it was hard to ignore that I was attracted to the man sitting next to me. The tension that had built between us was so thick it could be cut with a knife.

Placing my jacket on the floor of the car, I got this definitive feeling of being watched. I didn't need to look to know whose eyes were now fixed upon me. I started to imagine Peter touching me and caressing me, warmth started to pool in my panties. I let out a small sigh. Peter seemed to let out a sigh of his own. He probably was not even aware that he had done it, which made it all the more arousing for me. I looked down at my legs and noticed that my skirt had exposed the lower part of my thigh. I glanced over at Peter and noticed he was rubbing his thigh near his manhood, no doubt trying to find some sort of release. It made me wonder how hard he had gotten from our kiss. Slowly, I began to inch his hand toward him.

I didn't know how much more I could take sitting there with him. A sort of pressure was beginning to build within me, and I unconsciously began to rub my legs together in order to relieve some of it. It wasn't really helping though. I was so wound up at this point, that she barely even registered that Peter had started lightly rubbing my thigh, causing my skirt to raise more.

Inch by inch, Peter's hand moved across my thigh until he had his whole hand touching me. He caressed my thigh and didn't linger there. Slowly his hand move higher to its intended destination.

My breathing had started to pick up. I knew where Peter's hand was going, and I didn't make any move to stop it. I wanted so bad to tell Peter to touch me more and beg him for the release I was craving. His hand moved up her leg higher and higher. I slide in my seat making it easier for him to gain access and Peter took that moment to plunge his hand in and rub my pussy. I couldn't take the pressure, and let out a small moan.

Peter smiled when he felt soaked my panties were. When that soft moan escaped my lips, Peter didn't contain himself, he reached out, pulling me to him, and he crushed his lips to mine. Before I was even aware of it, Peter had taken full control and was now ravishing me with kisses. I could feel the ruff stubble of his facial hair rubbing against my chin as he pressed his mouth to mine.

Peter had never removed his hand from between my legs, and was now furiously rubbing his palm against my panty clad mound. The sensation he was giving me caused me to moan, allowing him the chance to dip his tongue into my awaiting mouth. Removing his hand from between my legs, he pushed his seat back and laid it backwards. "Come here" he said with lust lacing his voice. I climbed over to him and laid flush on his body. The action perfectly placed my pussy on his hard cock.

Peter started kissing me again and I lost myself within the kisses that he was giving her. I could feel his hardness and was aroused by it. My hands moved up to rap themselves in his dark hair; I began slowly grinding against him. The repetitive movement caused a low groan to slip past his lips. Suddenly, Peter grabbed onto my ass, and in one swift movement, lifted my skirt to my waist. He ground his body against her, and his hard member rubbed against her sensitive clit, I wanted to reach down and unzip his pants and feel his cock but before I could my ass collided with the steering wheel and hit the horn.

The sudden blast of the horn effectively caused us to stop. We laughed and said maybe this was not the best place to continue this. We both were breathing heavily, and more than a little flustered. Tension began to build back up again. But this time, it was not from the every growing arousal between us. This one was different. The car was filled with embarrassment and the scent of their close encounter. I climbed back to my side of the car and gathered my things.

"Would you like to come in for a night cap?" I said as an afterthought.

"Sure. Maybe we could finish what we started?" He said regaining his composer.

"Thought you'd never ask" I said as I searched for the keys in my purse.

~~*~~*~~*~~

Now we were seeing more of each other and I was happy. We just made a nice sweet couple. Our sex was fulfilling and we never let anything from the office enter our personal time together, nor did we let our personal life interfere with us at work.

Every so often I would think about David, but then I would dismiss it. He has his chance and for whatever reason, he decided to not show up.

vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers