Setting Moon Ch. 07

Story Info
Will he dominate all and keep her forever.
3.3k words
4.61
15.5k
10

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

Eric and Ericka sat eating dinner quietly, when they were finished Eric asked, "Where did Sam go?"

"He went to join Lilliana for some fresh air. I was hoping to get some alone time with you, not that I didn't enjoy meeting all your friends and family earlier but I do believe we have some things to attend to with each other." Ericka said grinning.

Eric turned to her smiling and said, "Then I think we should retire to our room and attend to such matters." With that they got up and walked back to their room.

Eric opened the door for her and she stepped into their nice sized apartment. Ericka sat down in a chair and took off her boots and Eric did the same. They sat there as Eric asked "Before you remembered me, you said the name Gabriel, who was that?"

Ericka sighed and sat back in her chair. "When I was an angel, before being reborn on earth he was my husband since before humans had even learned how to talk. But when we were reborn on earth we found each other again and had two children." She said sadly.

"What happened after...?" He asked.

"When I was turned into a vampire, Gabriel tried to save me by making the key, but even the power of the angels couldn't save me from my fate. When he couldn't turn me back he took my children, he thought I would hurt them. He abandoned me when I needed him most and he still couldn't protect our children from Firina." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"You know I would never..." He said walking over to her.

"Yes, I know you wouldn't. You were ready to sacrifice everything for me when I was a vampire. Luckily we don't have to deal with that now." She said as Eric pulled her up out of the chair and into his arms.

"I will give you as many children as you want. But you must tell Lilliana about your relation." Ericka smiled and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Of course I will and soon, but I have to tell her at the right moment. She's been through so much and I don't want to hurt her just by not having told her sooner." Ericka said.

"Good then is there anything you would like to do or ask me maybe?" Eric said.

"There is something I must warn you about." Ericka said turning away from him and out of his embrace.

Eric looked at her curiously, "I'm sure whatever it is we can handle it, together." Eric said the last word with emphasis as he reached out and touched Ericka's arm.

"It's about Gabriel, you asked who he was, since he's an angel I'm certain he's still alive. If he finds out I've been turned back, he may come for me. I'm afraid he'll...hurt you. As an angel he is stronger than any force on earth and..." She paused for a moment turning to look at him. "I don't love him anymore and when I tell him that. Well he may just kill us all because he can, but then in death I fear you and I wouldn't be together. I would become an angel again and it wouldn't be allowed no matter where you went." Ericka paused again sitting down on the edge of her seat, Eric just stood staring at her. She looked down at her hands and continued, "Most angels are compassionate, merciful, nonviolent creatures, but Gabriel is a warrior he is unmoving in his resolve of anything he undertakes. If he wants me back he will move the earth to do it. He would kill you without a second thought just to spite me and then if I fought him, I would die too and be forced to live eternity alone or be with him." She stopped as tears started to fall onto her hands.

Eric knelt down beside her; he put a hand under her chin and raised her head so that he could look into her eyes. "We will find a way. We will not give up hope just because death stares us in the face. I love you and because of that I would fight anyone who gets in our way including the ark angel Gabriel."

Ericka looked directly in his eyes now. "How did you know he was an ark angel?" She asked.

"I was told the story as a child, I didn't know if it was really true until now. But it doesn't matter what he is we will not let him win, not after everything we have been through just to find each other." He said and kissed her lightly.

"Yes well." She chuckled and sat up wiping the tears from her face. "Anyone I have to worry about from your past?"

Eric stood and scratched his head, "No one I can think of but I'm sure once your wolf manifest you're going to be a handful without worrying about them." Eric said and Ericka laughed.

"Good, I would like to take a shower and think about more questions I would like to ask you. Would you like to join me?" Ericka said with a smirk moving towards the bathroom as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt. Eric watched as her breasts started to show and then walked towards her.

"Yes I think I would." He said with a grin.

Eric stripped his clothes on the way to the bathroom and when he walked in her found Ericka already naked and starting the water. He walked up behind her and brushing her hair aside, he gently kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

Ericka turned towards him and said "I haven't been with very many people sexually."

Eric seemed confused, "What do you mean, you were a vampire for a very long time you had to of had many partners." Eric said.

"No, I have only slept with two other men besides you and Gabriel. One was a vampire that I dated for a good three-hundred years, which was a very dark part of my life. And the other was a human that I dated for about twenty years before the vampire ex-boyfriend found me and killed him. I dated a couple of girls here and there but it's not really the same. I've spent the last five-hundred years alone. Waiting for something real, for someone who actually loved me for me and you, you did." She kissed him and waited for his reply.

"I am three-hundred and twenty-nine years old and I have never had a mate. I have taken many women into my bed. But I have never felt this way about any of them." Eric said feeling a little ashamed.

"I don't care how many women you've been with, what matters is this." She said smiling and moved into the shower.

Eric moved in behind her and said "I love you." As he placed his hands on her waist.

"Good, now please don't talk about those other women again, I don't want you to have to protect them from me." She said with a chuckle.

Eric then spun her around and said "And?"

Ericka smiled and said "I love you." In a sensual voice, whispering it into his ear. She then turned back around and began washing her hair. When she lifted her hair off her neck Eric noticed several scars on her back and then started looking at her arms and legs. Kissing his way so that Ericka wouldn't notice what he was doing. She had scars over a lot of her body and Eric wondered why he hadn't seen them earlier when he was changing her and cleaning her up in the hospital.

Ericka turned around to face him and he saw a large cut mark across her face. But he ignored it and kissed her. He didn't care if this was how she would look, at least he had her. "It's different for an angel when one says they love a person, it bares their soul and everything they are. These are the scars I have gotten since I was reborn on earth; it's good that they don't bother you. But I can keep them hidden and that's the way I prefer it." Then suddenly the scars where gone and her skin was perfect again.

He touched her face were the scar had been and said "How did you get it?" Ericka had begun washing her body.

"It was a long time ago and you probably won't like the answer." She paused.

"There was a great war once between the two sides, vampires and werewolves. I was drafted among many to defend the vampire's. There were hundreds of thousands of vampires then and the same for the werewolves. The war spread over three years and the fighting only stopped during the day because of respect for the ancient family. I lived and many died under my hand but it did not leave me unmarked." Ericka said sadly stepping under the water.

Eric was quiet for a moment and then asked "What ancient family?"

"That is a very long story that I will tell you later, when I don't have other things on my mind." She said turning around and pressing him against the wall. She kissed him as Eric saw passion burn through her eyes. Once they separated Ericka said "Now I will be waiting for you so hurry up." She said stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel.

Ericka dried off and walked naked into their bedroom, there was a balcony on the far end, she walked over and stood in the door way, leaning against the frame feeling the warm night air brush through her hair and blow across her skin. She looked up at the moon and lost herself in thought. She thought about all the battles she had been in and scars she had gotten from them over the years. Five thousand years and yet sometimes she still acted like a twenty year old. She had seen gods come and go, kings rise and fall, empires crumble beneath her feet, the beginning and end of so many things and now she was mortal.

She smiled at the thought, 'Mortal, whatever will I do with myself now? I've been waiting for so long to be able to start over...will I even remember how?' She put a hand on her chest and felt her heart beat under her fingers. She breathed deep feeling air fill her lungs. Her skin was warm and no longer pale, it showed now of life as blood coursed just underneath the surface. She hadn't taken the time to get acquainted with herself again until now. She closed her eyes and felt human once again after so long.

But she wasn't just human was she; with her angel side she felt an ornate connection with all living things and some that she shouldn't even consider. She was always connected to the faith, the faith was what she called the angels and demons, and if she wanted to she could talk to any of them just as she talks to Eric through their connection. She could talk to Gabriel right now if she wanted to, but then he would know that she was human once again and she didn't want him to come for her. She even could contact the dead if she wanted to and her children who were killed so long ago.

She shook her head and put the thought aside she opened her eyes and felt her angel, she was strong and thrived now. She was able to heal others when she wanted and come daylight she planned on going to the clinic they had there in the Den. And she also had the ability to influence people, a single whisper and she could suggest anything and more likely than not they would do it. She also had power buried deep inside, like the witches power but she couldn't use it all the time. Only when a situation called for divine intervention could she call her power but when she did it drained her for several days.

She had always liked her wings, white with silver tips, she pulled them out now and felt there weight and span. Suddenly there was a hand on her shoulder but she knew it was Eric finally done with his shower. She closed her wings but left them out and turned to face him.

"May I?" Eric asked motioning to her wings. Ericka nodded and watched as Eric slowly stroked the edge of her feathers. Gently she expanded it so that he could see it all and watched again as he stared in awe and gently touched it.

"Can you fly?" Eric asked curiously.

"Yes, if I wish to I can." Ericka said.

"Did it hurt?" Eric asked.

"Did what hurt?" Ericka now looked confused.

"When you fell from heaven?" Eric now looked at her smiling.

"Wow, how long have you been waiting to use that line." Ericka said with a chuckle and shook her head. Her wings disappeared as he pulled her into his arms.

"Since about half way home in the SUV." He laughed and brushed some hair out of her face while gently stroking her cheek.

He still had a towel wrapped around his waist and pressed his body into hers, his now growing bulge pressing into her. He kissed her lovingly and then placed his thumb under her chin and lifted it so he could see her neck. Gently he kissed down it and onto her shoulder. He gently bit her and a small moan escaped her lips as his hands caressed her sides and stomach. One of his hands moved up to her breast and cupped it. It was large enough that it filled his hand but didn't overflow. He massaged it and pinched her nipple as he kissed his way down to her other breast, kissing and nipping at the tender flesh he found there. Another moan escaped her lips as he pressed her back against the glass door for the balcony and moved his free hand down to her mound and caressed her folds.

He then brought his head back up to kiss her, and then said "I want to see you lying on our bed." And then a second later Eric had moved them so they were next to the bed. He gently pushed her onto the bed and now stood between her legs. He leaned down so that his face was between her thighs and she moaned softly as she felt his hot breath touch her skin. Slowly he brought an arm up underneath each thigh and wrapped his arms around them so that now she could not move away from him. He then dipped his head and licked her wet folds, like everything else about her, this part of her tasted amazing too. He licked again but when he reached her clit he slowed and flicked it with his tongue. She moaned and squirmed a little but she couldn't move. He began licking it fast and with a hard tongue and she moaned and thrashed her head from side to side. He stopped then and moved his head lower licking down to her center, he darted his tongue inside and licked at her walls, she moaned and then even louder as he brought a finger up to massage her swollen nub. He then start darting his tongue in and out of her passage, his tongue was long and licked deep inside of her.

She wrapped her legs around his head and moaned, "Please, Eric, I need you please." She begged.

"Not until you cum." He said teasingly and set back to licking the inside of her pussy. Moments later she screamed and he tasted her sweet juices spill into his mouth. He licked her clean before moving up her body and kissing her passionately. He grinned and then turned her over onto her stomach; he then laid on her back, his towel now gone his hardened shaft lay between her cheeks. He then moved her hair aside and nibbled at her neck.

He then whispered in her ear, "Are you sure you're ready?"

Suddenly Ericka flipping Eric onto his back and then quickly she moved so she was straddling him. She grinned sat down so that she was rubbing his shaft through her folds. "How did you do that so quickly?" Eric said confused.

"The reason I was always stronger and faster than Firina, was because I was already quite strong and fast before she turned me." She said stroking his pole through her now wet folds.

Eric moaned softly and said, "And I thought I might actually have a chance at over powering you now." Ericka chuckled a little and then positioned his hardness just outside her center and gently pushed him inside her tight passage until she enveloped all of him.

He stretched her walls greatly and Eric asked with a moan, "Doesn't that hurt?"

Ericka moaned and slowly started to move up and down on him, "Yes." She breathed and continued to ride him. Her hair tickle his thighs as she arched her back and her head looked up to the ceiling.

"But then..." Eric said but was stopped by Ericka.

"Shhh, later." She said with a moan and sunk down so that he was buried deep inside her once again. Eric sat up and put his arms around her, he started kissing her breast and arms when she put them around his neck. Slowly they started moving together, moaning together. Her hips ground against his as he thrust deep into her. He then grabbed her hips and started to grind her hips against him.

She moaned loudly "Oh god, Eric. Please, don't stop." She breathed heavy as he started to move her hips quickly against his. She clung to him, gently scratching at his back her moans coming in pants. Then she screamed cumming again. He then rolled her over onto her back, still deep inside of her he started to stroke in and out of her tight pussy pushing in as deep as he would go. She pleaded with him through a moan, "Please."

Eric then sat up on his knees, grabbing her ass and bringing her up to meet him. He began pounding deep into her tightness. She screamed as she came again and again. He panted over her but stopped abruptly.

He looked deep into her eyes which were glassed over with passion, "Are you sure?" He said in heavy breaths.

"Yes, I am yours forever." She breathed. He then leaned down and kissed her passionately. Then started pounding her again, she moaned as she flipped her hair out from around her so that now it was splayed behind her on the bed. Her shoulders now completely exposed. She heard a growl come from Eric when he saw her willingness. Her body shuddered as she came close to orgasm again and she could feel him grow inside of her. He growled again and she could see his now sharp teeth lengthen. She moved her head to the side showing her neck to him and he growled again and quickly leaned down and bit into her shoulder, she moaned as his teeth sunk deep into her skin. He thrust several more times before she screamed cumming again as she felt his seed spill deep inside of her.

He then moved her leg to the other side of him and rolled them onto their sides and relaxed. Eric then started to explain that she wouldn't be able to move but she interrupted him, "I know, I didn't get to be five thousand two hundred and thirty six years old without learning a thing or two." Ericka said.

"But how, werewolves have always tried to keep our ways a secret especially from vampires." Eric said a little confused.

Ericka then said, "That vampire I dated for three hundred years, his name was Farid, his brother was a werewolf."

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers