Rick's Embarrassing Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Embarrassment, contract signing, more embarrassment.
2.3k words
4.51
20.4k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three--The Journey Begins Embarrassingly

Once the contract was printed out, I began getting ready for my day. I went to the closet in my office and got down my box of goodies. I didn't have much in it: two bra/panty sets, one dark blue and a full wire C-cup support bra that I'd never had the guts to wear outside my home and one bright red relatively flat bra that I'd never had the guts to stuff like Rachel had with her white cotton bra I'd worn home last night. I had worn the red one once, but I just felt stupid in them without anyone to notice and maybe harass me about what I was wearing.

The rest of the box contained two butt plugs, a set of nipple clips with connecting chain, and a vibrating dildo. Neither of the plugs was particularly large: inch, inch and a half diameter at the largest. I got them to get a sense of what it felt like to walk around or sit with something stuffed in me. The dildo wasn't large either. I got it with the thought that the vibrations on my prostate might produce interesting effects. Didn't work out, though. It wasn't strong enough to vibrate inside me. The nipple clips produced interesting effects, but they could be pulled off easily. I guess they were more like jewelry than anything else.

I took the whole box up to my bedroom; it was time to dress. I have three sleeveless tees; all are relatively snug, as Rachel knew since she'd seen me in them in the past. And one pair of bike shorts that were indeed snug. I put the shorts on then turned to my box. I decided to wear the blue bra. I expected it to produce noticeable bulges without any padding, but when I put the shirt on it sort of flattened the cups. I guess the wire supports are pretty flimsy without something to support. So I put Rachel's socks back in the cups and slipped the tee back on. That worked as I knew she would want, but I shivered as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was definitely a man with C-cup breasts. I couldn't help wondering why I hadn't chosen B-cups or even A's, but there was nothing for it.

There was nothing for any of it, not once I sign that contract, and given the way I was dressed as I picked up my box, there was nothing to do but follow through. Rachel was the provocateur I needed, but I knew this was my own doing.

Practical matters. I came home in the dark of night. Nobody saw me when I parked my car on the street. I don't have a garage or carport. So I had to walk out to my car dressed as I was carrying my box, which wasn't very big, in plain sight of anyone in the neighborhood who was looking. Okay, I told myself. Just act as if everything is normal.

And everything went fine. There were a few people doing their usual weekend yard work, but they were all engrossed in their own activities. I don't know my neighbors very well, not much more than a wave or a nod. Still, I was glad no one seemed to be paying attention as I got into my car and put my box in the passenger seat. All normal, except that I'm sitting in my car wearing a stuffed bra, and I'm obviously a guy. The drive to Rachel's was equally uneventful. Stopping at traffic lights, nobody noticed. Driving, nobody noticed. Pedestrians crossing at the crosswalk, nobody noticed. It was rather stunning to realize how little anyone pays attention to what's in the cars on the road.

I pulled into Rachel's driveway about five minutes to noon, feeling that I'd timed it right. As with my own neighborhood, there were a few people out doing yard work. It was a pleasant, sunny day, perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities. I knocked at the door and waited. And waited. And waited. I checked the time, 11:58. Then I realized she was making me wait until noon exactly. So I waited til noon and knocked again. This time the door opened promptly.

"Anxious, were you?" Rachel asked through the screen door.

"No, ma'am, not particularly," I said opening the door.

She held her ground. "Oh? Well I have a task for you. Give me the box and your shirt. Then I want you to move your car out onto the street. I want to take my car shopping. Take your time. I'll wait."

I could feel myself blushing as I handed her the box. Then I took off my shirt and felt very exposed. Anybody looking was going to see me wearing a C-cup blue bra and nothing else above the waist. My cock stirred in my tight shorts.

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am," I said. I turned and headed back to the car. Nothing had changed on the street other than I was feeling very embarrassed walking back to my car. I backed it out of her drive and put it by the curb in front of her house, got out, and walked up her drive back to her front door. I didn't race, but I didn't look around, either. Her front yard and driveway are about twice as deep as my own front yard, but it felt like forever walking back to her front door. Rachel was standing there with her camera phone out videoing it all.

"Very good, Richard. You may follow me in, now."

"Thank you, ma'am," I answered, grateful to be out of whatever spotlight might have focused on me. Even if I couldn't see anyone paying attention to me, I could feel a dozen eyes on me as I slipped into Rachel's house.

My gratitude was short-lived as she led me into her study. The blinds were up, the curtains and windows open. I could see out, which meant to me that people could see in.

Rachel took a seat at her desk, on which my box sat. "Remove your shorts and shoes," she said. I did so, and my cock sprang out of my tight-fitting shorts as I did so.

She held up the contract. "Are you ready to sign?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She laid the contract on the corner of her desk along with a pen. I stepped forward and signed. Then she signed.

Then she picked up the camera and pointed it at me. "Read the contract to the camera and then say that this was all your idea, that you do this of your own free will, and that you insist that I send any compromising photos and videos to your employers, friends, and family if you fail to fulfill any tasks you are given by me or by anyone I designate with power over you for the next month."

"Thank you, ma'am," I said, taking the paper. As I began to read the finality of the words hit me. I was both excited and terrified at the same time. Rachel was being very stern, very matter of fact, and very, very determined. I felt my blush becoming permanent.

When I finished, Rachel stopped her camera and downloaded more video to her computer. Once that was started, she took the paper back from me and placed it in a travel folder on her desk. "Good, we'll get that notarized while we're out."

"You mean a stranger is going to see this?" Stupid as it now sounds, I was incredulous. I should have known better.

"Rick, I have the address books loaded onto my email program. It won't take me but a few minutes to start sending materials out. Are you wimping out now?"

"No, ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Not as sorry as you will be, I suspect. Now, let me lay down some basic ground rules.

"First, in the future, when you come to my house, you will park on the street as you did just now. You will get out of your car and remove anything you are wearing that covers your bra. You will also be wearing matching panties or thong, and you will remove any covering shorts or pants and any shoes or sandals at the car. Then you will walk slowly to my front door, knock, and patiently wait for someone to open it."

I paused before replying. This was as real as could be. "Yes, ma'am. I wonder what the neighbors will say, or do. Might they call the police?"

"They might, but I don't see where you are breaking any laws. You will be as decently dressed as most of the women lounging in their yards getting some sun, and you won't be accosting anyone." She stopped to smile. "Though some of them may accost you. If anyone talks to you or stops you on your way to the door, you will turn to them and engage them in conversation, if they wish."

Of course, I thought. I am the male version of the slut who cannot say No to anyone. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

Rachel smiled at my quick capitulation. "You want to be embarrassed, Rick. I'm just giving you what you want. I'm finding this quite enjoyable.

"Now to continue. Once you are inside, you will immediately remove your panties. Do not stop to look around at who might be present; just drop them by the door. Then, you will come find me and kneel before me. I may be anywhere in the house at that point; I won't always be answering the door. You will not move quickly. You will be deliberate. You will not hide any part of your body. Hands at your side or clasped behind you. You will stop and display yourself to anyone who asks for a better, less hurried look, but you may not engage in any sexual activity with anyone before you present yourself to me."

Rachel turned to the box. "Now let's see what's in here. Oooh, matching panties. Very good. And another slutty set, this in red. Very good. Of course, we will get you more. I can't have my slut walking around in dirty underwear."

She held up the two plugs and the dildo. "What have we here? Toys? Well, they're woefully inadequate, but we'll remedy that soon enough. I'm going to want you open to the possibilities, and these won't open you much at all." She tossed them back into the box. "Oh, and a little jewelry, I see. Nothing much, but I bet they could provide a bit of distraction. They look cheap, though." She regarded the clips--they were cheap, I had to admit--thoughtfully, as if mulling the possibilities. "Perhaps," she said, as if half to herself, "I'll get his nipples pierced. That might be fun." Then she looked at me. "Wouldn't that be fun, Rick?"

"Thank you, ma'am. Whatever would please you, ma'am." I didn't think she'd actually do it, but I thought I'd better just go along.

She dropped the clips back in the box and stood up. "Yes, whatever pleases me and embarrasses you. Right, Rick?"

I nodded my head. I could feel myself blushing; I don't think I'd stopped since I'd gotten here. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

"Come with me," she said, leaving her study. "I need to take the edge off." I followed her through her house to her sun porch. It's on the back of her home, taking up part of your small back yard. She has neighbors on three sides, and though they are seldom seen, they can easily see in if they wish.

Rachel hiked up her skirt and pulled off her panties and sat down.

"What are you doing?" I asked rather stupidly.

"I'm advertising," she answered, "and you are kneeling down and giving me the pleasure of your tongue. Now get to work."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you ma'am."

A casual look around showed no one looking, but I had no way of knowing what would happen while I was busy. She had her back to the wall and could look out. I was faced the opposite way as I knelt down and would see nothing but Rachel's sex. I knelt down.

"Did you cum since you left last night?" she asked.

"No, ma'am."

"Good. Don't cum now. You may proceed." She lay back, legs splayed, and closed her eyes. I put everything out of my mind but bringing Rachel to an orgasm.

Rachel is generally a vocal woman during sex. She says, and I agree, that a man appreciates applause for a job well done. But as I worked her inexorably to her climax, I could have wished for a more discreet reaction. I should have known better. She realized that any embarrassment she might feel at being discovered en flagrante would be quickly overwhelmed when her audience, if she had one, saw me in all my current glory.

She came with a great cry, pressing my face against her pussy and rubbing her juices over me. Once she'd caught her breath, she smiled down at me. "That was good, Rick. I do believe you are the best I've ever had at that. Now be a dear and get me a clean, damp washcloth and a hand towel. You know where they are."

I went to the guest bathroom to do as she wished and was soon back between her legs, this time washing and drying her before putting her panties back on her and helping her to her feet and smoothing out her skirt. She looked like the demure, competent woman of fifty she always looked to the public. No one had apparently noticed our activities, though I can't imagine how. Perhaps the immediate neighbors weren't home. I didn't know.

"Now, put those things in the laundry and go clean yourself up. Then meet me in my study."

In the study, she had me put on the panties that matched my blue bra, my shorts, shoes, and shirt.

"Let's go shopping, shall we?" she said, and she led me to her car in the garage.