Kinky Secrets Ch. 18

Story Info
The dildo is big and buttplug is bigger.
2.8k words
4.56
96.5k
37

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

Getting to work was a slow process. Walking in such high heels and the buttplug would cause her backside sway and had to constantly keep checking herself to stop this. The Breast covering which had caused her breasts to swell was making her tits throb and her nipples were big and rock hard. Mary had to use lots of tape over them and she could still see them trying to poke through.

Mary had phoned Susan and explained and Susan sympathetically listened and said she couldn't get to her office but could pick her up lunch time and bring her to her place. Having little choice Mary had to graciously accept and just put up with the morning. Susan could have met her at work but Susan needed to get some things prepared.

Susan had been planning on getting Mary into the webbing suit when it arrived and was looking for a way to persuade Mary to put it on. With this latest development and Mary having to come over to her to be placed into a corset Susan thought she had found the way.

To prepare Mary for the suit Susan wanted the webbing to stay in place for months. Toyland had said only rub a little lotion in certain areas and only once. If you use the lotion to much the organic webbing will use this to feed its self and won't die away releasing the person it's on. The lotion is a yogurt compound and Susan knew she could find this in most shops.

Susan was going to tell Mary she got some lubricant she can use and use the yogurt as the lubricant. By rubbing this in it will absorb into the skin and the webbing will adhere quicker and deeper.

The Suit has a banding at the base to keep the webbing above the breasts taut. Once the webbing had attached to Mary's skin the band is to be removed. As it was of the same organic material but much thicker Susan wanted Mary's skin to absorb this as well. Having this kept in place will slightly restrict the flow of blood like was has happened to Mary with the mannequin front section and increase the size of her tits.

This would give Mary an enhanced figure. Mary's waist will be slimed; her breasts raised up and out and will swell due to the measurement alteration she made and the banding not being removed. Mary's arse will be spread and held out and yet firm. The nipple area of the suit had been altered so that nipple shields could be connected and the suit would have a high collar that was discreet and came up under the hairline and under the jaw. This will allow the mask Toyland and she had been developing to be fixed to it.

With all the software writing Susan had been doing Toyland could see things will move very quickly into the next prototype mannequin. They knew the 80's style doll is way behind the times and already made great advances using cyber skin with nano control around joints..

The faces were nearly ready and had informed Susan of this. What Toyland were keen to have is software that can manipulate facial expression and felt they would have a great doll a person could wear that will make a lot of money.

They had informed her that the suit is ready and the webbing is waiting for a host.

Mary was waiting outside her place of work for Susan. As Susan saw Mary in the distance she thought Mary looked hot, the shoes made her bum and breasts out but then she thought it's more than likely the buttplug up her arse doing that and the front of the mannequin Mary still attached was holding the tits up and out.

Pulling up Mary leaned in through the window and thanked her for helping and climbed into the car. Mary had to carefully sit down into the car seat. Once in Susan looked at her and ran her hands over Mary's chest area.

Susan could feel the moulding of the mannequin and when her fingers came to the nipples she gave them a quick tweak. Mary gasped and her juices flooded her pussy. Mary was wondering why she was always so turned on and why would having her nipples twisted nearly make her cum.

Once at Susan's place Susan told her to go into the bedroom and strip. Standing there watching Mary felt embarrassed and when Susan saw the way Mary's tits were being held out she nearly smiled but just held back and put on a concerned look. Mary turned around and so that Susan could see the buttplug.

Bending at the waist Mary asked Susan please remove the buttplug. Susan ran her hands over Mary's backside and over the buttplug. Admiring the fact the Mary could take such a big thing and of course the 22 inch long dildo was still deep in her bowels.

Taking hold of the connecting mechanism Susan slowly turned it. This forced the narrow section out wide. Mary groaned as it expanded. It took a few minutes to get it close the width of the rest of the buttplug. Pulling as she expanded the buttplug Mary felt her anal ring give and suddenly slipped out of the groove out over the wide section. The buttplug now slowly appeared to Susan.

At the end of the buttplug Susan could see how much Mary's anal passage had been stretched. Mary could feel it sliding out and turned her on. She was very wet and she hoped Susan didn't notice.

Once the thick part of the buttplug was out Susan slowly withdrew the long dildo attached. Susan noticed the ball inside the long dildo had held it's pressure and was nearly 2 and ½ inches in diameter. Susan noted it would be long and she will be fist fucking Mary elbow deep.

Mary sighed when the buttplug was totally out and straightened up. Turning round Susan looked at the coving over Mary's tits. Mary's nipples were forced out of the opening and were sitting up and proud. Pretending to help Susan pulled at the cover and Mary had to tell her to stop.

Susan looked down between Mary's chest and the covering and saw how tight each of Marys' breasts was against mannequin's breast holes. The slight narrowing at the base of each breast had caused Marys' to swell and where Mary could move a little there was not enough room for Marys' full breast. Trying to pull it through without lube would have caused Mary a lot of pain and scarred her.

Susan retrieved the lotion she had prepared and started to rub it around the base of each of Mary's breasts. Mary asked why it was so cold and Susan explained the coldness will help to relieve the swelling. The real reason was to ensure the yogurt was as fresh as possible.

Taking her time Susan started to poke lotion between Mary's breasts and the covering. Once Susan was satisfied lots of lotion had been applied she started to kneed each breast out. It' didn't take long as it wasn't very tight and the lotion really helped.

Mary sighed when it came away from her and thanked Susan for help. Susan you better rub the rest of the lotion all over your breasts as it will help with the swelling of them.

She was right each breast had swelled by at least a cup size and even though the mannequin cover was off they were still standing high and proud. Mary ensured they lotion was rubbed in all over and even used more as it felt so good. Susan was laughing inside as she could see Mary was preparing her herself and didn't know it.

Getting ready to go back to work Mary realised she didn't have a bra and Susan was smaller so couldn't use hers. She had no choice but to go without. She also noticed her anal opening hadn't closed completely and asked Susan what she should do.

Reaching into a drawer Susan pulled out the dildo pants she have from Mary. Blushing Mary knew she would have to wear them and took them off her. Embarrassed she stepped into the openings and pulled them up. Slipping the 9 inch dildo into her pussy was easy and she could hardly feel it. The buttplug slipped straight in with ease.

Pulling them up tight Mary put her cotton panties over them and dropped her skirt down. They both chatted and Mary started to open up about the fun she is having with the mannequins and Susan said you mean you lover. Mary blushed and sort of agreed.

They discussed the corseting and Susan said have you chased up Toyland as they promised something that will solve the problem? Mary said she will do it and Susan offered her computer. Mary typed an email and sent it off.

The email went into Susan's account and not to Toyland as Susan still had the redirection in place.

Susan ran Mary back to her office and Susan went off to continue fine tuning the software Mary went into work. Mary found the dildo pants nice but nothing like the dildos and buttplugs she now liked. Mary had the front section of the mannequin with her in a bag and she vowed she would not use the mannequins until she was comfortable that the trapping of her tits wouldn't happen again.

The email to Toyland was edited by Susan and arranged delivery to the post office. Also the Susan asked how the features she was programming for were coming along. Toyland said progress was swift and just waiting on the final version that had the bugs they had listed back to her fixed. Susan knew that this would take a few more days and the next phase can start.

Without the rubbing of the ointment that Susan had placed in Mary it began to irritate her. In the beginning it felt light and only thought about it when relaxed but as time wore on it was getting worse.

Speaking with Susan, Mary explained that she hasn't used the mannequins for a few days but this empty feeling would not go away. Blushing she asked Susan if she would have a look down there?

Susan asked you want me to look and feel inside your pussy? Mary going redder by the second said yes and would she check inside your anal passage. Saying of course anything she can do and arranged for Susan to visit Mary that evening.

When Susan arrived Mary was agitated. This feeling just wouldn't go away so when Susan was ready she rushed upstairs and undressed.

Mary laid down inside the female mannequin and Susan between her legs and looked up at Mary's pussy and asked Mary what did she want her to do. She said can you look and see any inflammation or anything doesn't seem right. Susan said well your clit is huge but everything looks ok.

Embarrassed Marys said well actually it's more inside and could she look deeper? Susan smiled and pulled Mary's lips apart and slowly worked a couple of fingers inside in the Mary's pussy. Susan said everything looks fine and can't feel anything wrong. Mary said quietly it seems deeper, could you go a deeper?

Susan slowly pushed her hand inside and said tell me when you think I am deep enough. Making a fist Susan moved her hand up against Mary's cervix. Mary stayed silent so Susan worked her fingers past and into Mary's womb. Going deeper Susan was inside Mary by about 14 inches when Marys said around there.

Susan said you have nearly swallowed me up to my elbow and moved her fingers around in Mary. Starting a pumping action Mary gasped and groaned. Taking this as encouragement Susan increased the pumping action going deeper and harder. Taking bigger strokes Mary's juices were running down Susan's arm.

Fucking her arm deeper Susan was rubbing the place where she had placed the ointment and Mary said she felt much better. Taking this encouragement Susan got rougher and made her a fist and fucked Mary from pussy through the cervix deep into Mary's womb.

Mary was constantly cuming. The assault on her pussy was so different to the mannequin where it was gentle and deep this was hard, rough, and jarring and she loved it.

This went on for 15 minutes or so until Mary noticed Susan had withdrawn her arm and hand. Looking at her Susan said there's nothing wrong with that a good hard fucking won't cure. Mary blushed and smiled.

Standing up Susan said glad i could help. Mary looked at Susan and said well there is something else, Susan looked at her and asked, Mary blushed and explained her arse felt the same as her pussy and could she do the same to her backside and check if everything is ok?

Looking at her Susan at May said you want me to open up your backside and push my hand inside and go as deep as I can to see if something is wrong? Mary stammered and said very quietly yes.

Making herself comfortable Susan got lots of lube and rubbed it over her hand and arm. Placing lots of lube over Mary's rectal opening Susan slowly worked her hand inside. Telling Mary when to say she has gone far enough.

Working her fingers and thumb inside Mary's backside Susan slowly pushed in further. Once her hand was in she looked at Mary and Mary's said check further in. Putting more pressure Susan moved her hand towards the colon. Felling for the opening Susan pushed her fingers inside. But couldn't get her thumb in. Susan could tell Mary was looser here but not enough to take her thumb as well.

Telling Mary she had gone as far as she could maybe she should try a toy? Mary felt whatever was causing her empty feeling was on a little further but didn't want to damage herself. She thought a long toy could do the job, after all Susan seemed to have made her pussy feel so much better. With this in mind she asked Susan to try.

Pulling her hand out Susan went to look for something suitable. Looking through the boxes of toys from Toyland she spotted just the thing. It was a 2 and ½ inch wide semi ridged 30 inch dildo. She didn't want Mary to see what she was going to use so she quickly got into place between Mary's legs before she could get a good look.

Susan thought if she can take this deep it won't be long before she moves into the stage where she will get Mary wanting a thick deep dildo up her pussy and arse all the time.

Covering it in lube Susan worked into Mary's back passage. The first few inches were easy but now for the colon. Aligning it up took time and had to be careful so she had Mary push down when she felt it was in line and Susan slowly pushed. Mary said it had entered her colon so started to push a bit harder.

It slipped in further with little resistance. Taking her time she asked Mary when it was deep enough. 10 inches, 15 inches and still more of the thick dildo was working its way inside. At about 20 inches Mary asked her to stop.

Backing off a little and pushing back in Mary took another 3 inches. She now had nearly 24 inches of a 2 and ½ dildo up her arse and Susan started to slowly fuck her with it. Taking hold of Mary's massive clit in her mouth Susan sucked and flicked it with her tongue.

The fucking and clit stimulation was too much for Mary and she came so hard she thought there were stars. Gasping for breath and vigorously humping Susan face and back onto the dildo she kept on Cumming. Mary grabbed and pulled her nipples, she would put her hand on the back of Susan's head and simulate fucking her face with her clit.

She couldn't stop cuming, Susan wouldn't stop and was fucking Marys' arse harder and while Mary was having another climax pushed her other hand into Mary's cunt. Mary was being double plugged. When Susan pushed viciously past her cervix into her womb she squirted over Susan. She came so hard she was bucking in the chair.

Susan could see Mary was hooked on cuming deep and hard and whereas her body knew this Mary's conscious mind just needed a bit more time to accept this.

When Mary came back to her senses Susan was standing next to her and said I don't think there's anything wrong you just need some good, hard and deep fucking now and again. Nothing that your lover can't give you.

I am sure once the suit from Toyland arrive you will be back to your normal self. Normal these days is being deeply fucked by a mannequin but Susan didn't say that aloud.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers