If Only In My Wet Dreams

Story Info
Mistaken identity leads mom and son to hot sex.
2.5k words
4.32
199.7k
80
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writerjab
writerjab
51 Followers

Daylight faded toward dusk as Helene drove into the driveway of her comfortable six bedroom house in an upscale part of town. She liked Christmas time, seeing all the lights in her neighborhood then getting home and seeing the blue icicle lights she and John, her husband, put out to help welcome their children home. All the decorations made home all the more inviting.

Especially because Helene had plans to give an early present to her husband.

The couple had been counting down the days until their two children, John Jr. and Susan, would be home from college for Christmas break. Having the family together for the holidays again would be wonderful, especially since this year they became empty nesters when Susan began school with full ride scholarship to play soccer for the University of Virginia.

She was such a delight to have around the house, and though John was hesitant to admit it, his 18-year-old blonde haired, blue-eyed daughter certainly commanded his interest. She was colored as he was, but had a body just like her mom's: 35C-25-33. Her hair a nice contrast to Helene's raven locks.

John Jr., or JJ, as they often called him, was a near duplicate of his father though slightly taller. Dad was about 5'11", slim and athletic, while JJ stood 6'1" and carried a bit more meat on his bones due to his weight training to play high school football.

Unlike his sister who went to school less than an hour from home, JJ's commute was a bit longer as he was studying pre-law at Georgetown in Washington D.C. Despite this he was ready to get home, and though he was age 20 and in his fourth year of college, there was a draw to coming home he couldn't resist. So much so, that this year he decided to surprise his parents and come home a day early.

The family had always been close and affectionate, though nothing that would be considered inappropriate. There was an underlying current of sexual energy that no doubt developed thanks to the open marriage John and Helene explored before the kids came along. Helene's adventurous behavior probably affected her daughter in a similar manner. In fact, Susan copied her mom's skimpy bikinis to catch her father's attention. JJ, like his father, was comfortable in his lean, muscled body. He felt perfectly comfortable in Speedos that highlighted his flat stomach, tight ass and, what Helene guessed was a nice hard cock. Nothing huge like the porn stories always suggested women craved, instead about 7.5 inches and decently thick, maybe a bit bigger than his dad's tool that she loved to receive when he ferociously "fucked the shit out of her" as John liked to say.

Foreshadowing of further naughty behavior began a few months after Susan turned 18. Already though, JJ had taken a liking to his mom's dirty panties as he'd secret out a pair from the clothes hamper, especially after nights he heard his parents frantically fucking, which happened quite often. Many a night he'd quietly stroke himself to orgasm with her panties covering his nose as he imagined eating out her creamy pussy. Still, it was a fantasy and not something he would ever dare pursue. JJ really wanted to become a corporate lawyer, and it wouldn't help to get thrown out of the house and have to make it on his own. So, he jerked off and kept quiet. But then, there was also the matter of his kid sister. What would it do to Susan if she found out her brother was fucking her mom? That was a question he definitely wasn't prepared to deal with ... just yet.

Unbeknown to JJ, Susan harbored her own fantasies, aware of the effect she had on her father. She quickly realized, and thanked her mom, though not out loud, for being a good role model of what a slutty, cock whore should dress like. Susan mimicked her style and poses that often resulted in her dad getting a woodie in his slacks or shorts. Afraid a vibrator may awaken her brother or parents and knowing how humiliating it would be to get caught diddling herself, she instead bought a long glass dildo and enjoyed the feeling of fullness having this artificial schlong stuffed in her cunt.

But now she and her brother were off to school, becoming adults and learning skills to be a success. Along with those practical matters, each was also learning about sex at fraternity parties or local watering holes. Susan was careful though insisting any guy who fucked her wore a condom. She really hoped one day that her dad would make a pass at her, but the last thing she wanted to do was give him VD or something worse ... like AIDS.

Though Virginia didn't get super cold, usually many days didn't get out of the 40s as a dreary sky blotted out the sun and any thoughts of the coming spring relief. But, 2012 was anything but normal. In the days leading up to Christmas, temperatures remained fixed in the low 70s for highs before cooling off down around 40. Because of this the house remained warm throughout the day and contributed to plans Helene was to set in place that night.

Knowing that her children would be home the following day, Helene got off work early intent to do some more getting off as soon as she got home. Seeing how the kids would be home for a week, that might limit some of the sex she craved on a near daily basis with her blond, hunk of a husband. To help satiate her desire, she created a little surprise for John who would get home a couple hours after her. She began by mixing up a pitcher of margaritas and chilling a couple glasses in the freezer. Next, she got out a party tray for some veggies and humus.

She wrote a "nice" welcome home note to her husband that read: "Merry Christmas Stud! I have a little present for you, nicely wrapped and ready for you to enjoy. If you can follow directions, you'll find me waiting for you to stuff your hard cock into my dripping cunt." She signed it, "Love, Mom" because they'd been doing some role playing lately that she knew would ignite John's ravenous desire to fuck.

Then, she undressed leaving a trail of her clothing to the bedroom. First, came her shoes, then her skirt, her blouse, push-up bra and well, the panties would wait as she had a little extra something planned for those.

Stopping in the master bath, she drew a hot tub of water and poured in a fragrant bath salt to soften her skin. As the water filled, she returned to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. Pinot Noir, the deep red color and taste always flared her horny nature and need for a hot cock. There wasn't a lot of time, but she was a good planner and knew she had enough to relax a bit before preparing herself for a hot night of sex.

Later, following the steamy, delicious bath, Helene touched up her makeup adding eyeliner and a deep blue eye shadow to draw out the luminescent sky blue color of her eyes. She added a touch of rouge to her cheeks and then a blood red lipstick that contrasted nicely with her creamy lightly tanned skin. A couple strategic placements of her favorite fuck-me perfume and a few strokes with her hairbrush to add some bounce to her locks, and she was ready to get treated like a common whore.

She selected a light blue teddy that further accented her blue eyes and settled down onto the bed. Thoughts of the wild sex to come had already lubricated her snatch since the bath, and Helene began to play with herself as the cunt cream oozed out of her slit where it collected on her panties. In no time she had a big dark spot on the front as she thrust a couple fingers inside and rode them to her first orgasm.

All the energy spent at work that day, driving home, preparing for the wanton evening and now frigging herself left her drained and she slipped off to sleep. About 20 minutes later her cell phone, lying next to her on the bed, began ringing. She answered and was delighted to hear John husky voice.

"Hello Babe," said JJ in his best impersonation of his father's voice. She often mistook the two men when either talked on the phone. "Just wanted to let you know I'll be home in 10 minutes -- gonna be nice to spend an evening with you before the kids get home."

JJ was a little surprised when his mother moaned in response. "Yes, darling, I'm waiting and ready for you."

This gave her just enough time to light a candle near her note in the kitchen, turn on some Christmas music on cable TV, remove her gauzy panties and wipe her creamy pussy one last time with the barely there garment. She noted the smell of her arousal as she sniffed them one last time then placed them on the floor so the crotch faced up.

Outside, JJ parked his car on the street about a half block away intent to keep his surprise in place. He reasoned walking into the house and surprising his mom would be much easier when he was sure she wasn't looking out a window to see her "husband come home."

But then his surprise began to unravel as he slipped inside, saw the candle and read his mom's note ... to him! JJ knew his parents were swingers as he once found a shoebox with explicit messages not only from his dad, but other men and even women who his mom and dad played with. There were even some pictures of his mom, one with four cocks around her face, blurry hands on the shafts as one oozed jism down onto her face and tongue. Perhaps now that the house was empty, John and Helene were fucking around again? Maybe she learned of something and wanted to fuck her son? Who was he to turn her down, the one he'd fantasized about for several years now? All these thoughts caused his shaft to fill with blood as he shifted his stiffening cock in his pants.

He snickered to himself hearing Bing Crosby sing "I'll be home for Christmas" as he recalled the changes in lyrics his perverted mind created years ago.

"You can cum with me ..."

JJ walked out of the kitchen to see his mom's clothing on the floor and began thanking his lucky stars he decided to come home early. He thought of asking, how did she know, but more basic urges filled his mind as his own clothing joined hers.

"Christmas Eve you'll fuck me"

JJ picked up the bra and imagined his hands squeezing his mom's gorgeous breasts.

"Where my love cream gleams"

Just shy of his parents' bedroom he picked up the soiled panties, licking the still wet juice and huffing the intoxicating aroma.

"If only in my wet dreams"

JJ looked up and nearly blew his load all over the carpet as he saw his mom splayed out on the bed, her eyes closed and a dreamy look on her face. He edged close to her, his stiff erection leading they way. As much as he wanted to fuck her, like she implored him to do in her note, he decided to eat her pussy first, perhaps she'd think he was his dad. I wonder what she would say to him?

He lay down on the bed, careful to hold his cock and plunged his face between her legs. Though her two men were shaped differently, JJ with much broader shoulders, Helene was so hungry for sex she failed to notice the difference.

"MMMmm! Yes, John ... mmmmmmmm eat my pussy!"

JJ was surprised but delighted to hear her call him by his dad's name, but then realized what the game was.

"Yes, baby, eat your mommy's pussy and make me cum all over your sexy face."

Instead, he kept quiet and continued to eat her out, slipping a couple fingers into her honey hole to stroke her G spot. Her tangy taste was the best he'd ever had, and that combined with licking her cunt lips and probing with his tongue excited him to no end. In his mind's eye he could see himself the last time he would have been in this close proximity to her syrupy pussy. Course way back then he was too busy bawling his eyes out for being born to notice.

Now things were different as he noted his mother's legs began twitching and her ass raising up to push her steamy core into his mouth.

"Oh Baby, you make mommy feel so good! OOOOooohhhhhh! Oh, FUCK me with your tongue and fingers, god FUCK ME!"

Helen's tight runner's legs began squeezing her son's head as the throes of orgasm again mounted inside her.

"OOOOOhh, GOD BABY, MOMMY'S ABOUT TO CUM .... AHHH HAH, HAH, HAH! AHHH!!!!!"

She shrieked out her second orgasm, normally such a powerful surge would demand a moment to rest and collect her wits. But, she really got into this role playing thing imagining what it would really be like to have sex with her son. All these thoughts raced through her mind only to be turned off as the heat in her loins demanded immediate attention to quell her flaming arousal.

"Johnnie baby, fuck me now, please stuff that baby maker of yours inside me!"

JJ heard her, he knew Johnnie was a name she never called him, but he'd long since became Neanderthal man again answering the call to mate and prolong the species. He raised up, wiping his burning cock in her slippery goo then shoving his cock home until he was ball's deep inside her. Nibbling on her ear, JJ thanked his mom for a wonderful welcome home.

"MMM! Mom you're fucking fantastic, this is way better than anything I ever dreamed about ..."

His cock began pistoning in and out of her saturated cunt. He was so inflamed with lust that he knew it wouldn't take long for him to blow a gallon of jism inside her.

Gradually awareness invaded Helene's senses. Even so this return to reality was like driving in a dense fog. She knew something wasn't quite right even as her back arched each time to meet John's driving cock.

She felt the enormous head began to expand and with that the fog finally burned off ... but a collision was now unavoidable.

"OH MOM, I'M GONNA CUM, OH MOMMY, AH FUCK, AH, AH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Torrents of JJ's molten sperm raced out his cock head and splashed all along the glistening walls of her mother's pussy. After shocks delivered additional blasts of jism until, no longer able to contain it all, the combined froth of their juiced spilled out of her hot pink snatch and pooled on the mattress.

Shaking with arousal, Helene opened her eyes and in doing so finally realized her fantasy fuck with her husband became an unexpected reality!

"JJ??!! OH MY GOD! What are you, JJ ... you shouldn't ... JJ!"

"Merry Christmas Mom ..."

writerjab
writerjab
51 Followers