Blowjob Universe

Story Info
Cool. You have discovered a world of cock hungry sluts.
2.2k words
3.89
84k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grossman1
Grossman1
44 Followers

Your name is David. You are a disgustingly skinny moron who has been a huge failure at life. You lost your job, you dropped out of college, and your semi attractive girlfriend broke up with you. Your head is shaved, your armpits stink and you have proven repeatedly throughout your life to have about as much common sense as a monkey. Like all men you have an unquenchable desire to get blowjobs from beautiful women, a desire which has never been able to be fulfilled, primarily because you are such a huge loser who is incapable of leaving your porn filled computer for more than 15 hours at a time.

Get a job? Get a new girlfriend? Make some friends? You are incapable of all of these things, yet you still find a way to beat off your 6 1/2 inch dick constantly.

Oddly enough, and for no real cosmically fair reason, things are about to turn around and become unbelievably awesome for you.

You start to wake up from your slumber....

You open your eyes. You are lying on a white tiled floor, with waiting room chairs all around you. In the distance you can hear typing from a keyboard. The room is brightly lit, almost as if you are in heaven.

You sit up. "uurgggggg. Where the hell am I?" you ask, as you slowly stand on your feet.

You notice that you only have on a pair of loose fit sweatpants, with no underwear, shirt, or shoes. Hey, better than being naked!

Shrugging, you look around the waiting room you have found yourself in. It is a decent sized room that reminds you of the DMV back at your local hometown where you spent your first few years as a young, confused and even more stupid David.

Oddly enough, there appears to be only one doorway to exit this room, and it is behind what appears to be a checkout counter. Behind this counter, you see a brown haired girl who is the source of the typing noise you heard earlier.

"Excuse me mam.... but where are we?"

The brunette stops typing, and looks up at you, a smile forming on her face. You see that she is young, and very pretty. She has on dark eyeliner and a tight flight attendant style uniform which displays some very nice cleavage...

"Is your name David?"

"Yes....."

A huge smile reveals perfect white teeth.

"We have been waiting for you for so very long David" she almost cries with happiness, her joy filling the room

"Welcome to... BLOWJOB Universe!!! She jumps up and down clapping, as a neon sign explodes into light over the lone doorway saying "blowjob universe", flashing over and over. Her tight ass is barely able to contain itself in her flight attendant outfit.

"My name is Kristi, and I get the pleasure to be your blowjob universe introducee! This is so exciting!!!"

Like much of your life, you stand there completely dumbfounded and wordless, although this time for a legitimate reason.

Kristi, ignoring your confusion, continues.

"Through this doorway you will encounter a heaven built for men, where the world will be much like your own..... except so much funner! This world will be full of a wide range of different types of beautiful women, all with one desire... to have their mouths fucked and their faced covered in spit, phlegm and your semen!

"Throatjobs, facefucking, rough blowjobs, oral submission.." Kristi's eyes have glazed over, and she is practically daydreaming with a stupid yet pleased look on her face. "Heck, you can even pee down our throats if you desire!"

"Blowjob Universe is the ultimate place for a man to get his knob gobbled! Thank you so much for choosing blowjob universe!"

With that a ticket prints out of the computer in front of Kristi.

"David - Blowjob Universe" it says. Kristi reaches out to hand you the ticket...

None of this is believable, yet.... you are far too stupid to question any of it!!!

You notice that there is now a bulging boner trying to jam itself out of your sweatpants.

Your dumb brain is having a hard time wrapping itself around what is going on, but your dick is not. It is extremely hard, and Kristi appears to be really excited about the prospect of having a cock shoved down her throat. Luckily you are not a thinker, but a doer. You look at Kristi and smirk. Her two brown eyes meet yours, and you can tell she is orally addicted.

For once you, David, are going to be good at something. That something is fucking the hell out of beautiful women's mouths in an extremely fucked up (yet pleasing) universe.

"May.... may I help you with something else sir?" The cute girl is trembling in front of you, still holding out the ticket in front of your face.

Instead of grabbing the ticket, you grab her arm.

"Get out from behind the counter Kristi, and get on your knees"

Kristi's eyes become wide both in anticipation and shock. Quickly, the brunette moves around the counter, and starts to kneel down.

"Is there anything specifically you would like me to -mfffffffff"

Kristi is cut off mid-sentence, as you whip your sweatpants down and push your angry cock past her two front lips. Lipstick smears all over your dick as you push into her warm and waiting mouth. Her arms come up to your legs as if to push you back, then relax and find themselves on her knees.

"Oh god! This can't be real!" You scream as you look down at the beautiful brunette who has your dickhead sitting on the back of her tongue. Her mouth is warm as fuck, and her tongue feels amazing pushed against the bottom of your shaft.

"Stick your tongue out Kristi, so I can push it into your throat!" Her beautiful brown eyes meet yours in understanding as she attempts to do what you ask. Always the impatient one, you place both hands behind her head and angrily brush off her cute flight attendant hat.

"Get ready Kristi...." You shove her face down, pushing your swollen cock-meat down her throat, not once, not twice, but repeatedly in complete violation of her gag reflex. Her neck arches backwards as you start to fuck her face while she is on her knees in front of the counter.

"gack gack gack gack gack gack gack" You shove your meatpole down her throat as spit builds in Kristi's mouth and starts running down her chin. You can see her ass and the tan skin of her two little butt cheeks as they stick out from beneath her stupid flight attendant uniform. You start to think about how Kristi must have unfairly gotten her job at this counter. So what! You don't have a job! The thought of being unemployed makes you angry and you start to facefuck Kristi harder.

Just because she has a job she must think she is better than you! This thought is ridiculous and unfounded, yet you are David, huge dumbass, so you immediately think it must be the truth. Anger builds inside of you, mixed with your cum, and the result is the oral abuse of this cute "Blowjob Universe" Introducee.

With new founded rage you grab the sides of poor Kristi's head and stare into her eyes. Her eyes meet yours (you can tell she is confused by your look of anger) right before you start jack hammering her mouth with your dick.

"GACK! GACK! GACK! GACK! GACK!" Kristi gacked as her face traveled all the way down your shaft and onto your pelvis, her nose meeting your pubic hairs, spit flying in all directions as the force of your thrusts send Kristi's own phlegm and saliva all over her breasts and lower portion of her face. Your balls smack against her chin as more spit and precum drips off your testicles and onto both your sweatpants and Kristi's (still covered) tits.

Kristi's face turns red as you feel the cum build in the bottom of your dick, ready to explode.

Faster and faster you fuck her face, finally reaching your climax right when you notice Kristi's arms have started to grab both of your legs in a desperate attempt to free herself from the savage assault on her mouth.

"Ahhhh! AHHHHH!" you scream as you realize you are about to cum.

With complete disregard to Kristi's well-being you shove the struggling girl's face all the way down your dick, burying your swollen cockmeat deep in her throat as it starts to shoot jizz into Kristi's stomach.

Jizz and snot shoots out of her nose and onto your body as her throat is stuffed so full of her own spit and your cock that is has nowhere else to go. Tears roll down the sides of her face as she looks up at you with a completely dominated expression. You clasp the back of her head to keep her from retreating, then suddenly pull your cock out in one swift motion making a messy "pop"

"HUUUUUHHHHHH" Kristi has a huge intake of breath when you finally remove your dick from being planted into her throat. Multiple Strings of spit and jizz hang in a line connecting her mouth and your throbbing cock as she finally gets the break of air she needed when she was too busy blowing your jizz out of her nose.

Looking down at Kristi, she is a completely different sight than the girl who was so perfectly made up upon your approach to the counter.

Spit is dripping down her chin, cum is running out of her nose, and eyeliner down both cheeks. Her perfect brown hair is messy from where you held her head as you fucked it. Her perfect ass is still sticking out of her uniform as she breaths heavily while staring at you.

Your cock twitches again.

"Wel..... Welc..... "She places a finger on one nostril and blows out more cum from her nose

"Welcome to Blowjob Universe" she finally says, as she struggles to stand up and move back behind the counter.

Although David was extremely stupid, he was not completely devoid of curiosity. After brushing off some of the spit and semen Kristi had allowed to land on his sweatpants during his face fucking, David decided it would be best to ask Kristi a few basic questions about what was going to happen beyond the doorway.

Pulling his sweatpants up, he approached the counter again.

"So.... now that we know each other better, can I ask you a few questions about Blowjob Universe?" He smiled, giving his best innocent look.

Kristi's make up and face was still completely destroyed. Having made no attempt to wipe off the semen and spit underneath her nose and covering her chin, she had resumed her work at the computer, typing as body fluids dripped onto the keyboard. She stopped and turned to David.

"You know, it's proper manners to let your women breath while you are facefucking them. Even if you decide to piss down my throat, at least let me breath occasionally so I do not pass out- HOW am I supposed to please you if I am unconscious!" She placed both of her hands on her perfect hips and stared at David angrily.

David was confused.

"But I thought you said you wanted to be facefucked roughly- that was part of the deal?" He tapped on the counter.

Kristi was taken back.

"You... you are right. I'm so sorry. Next time you can choke me with your cock until I'm unconscious and I promise I will not complain. I'm so stupid sometimes. I've just had a long day!" She smiled, and a drop of spit fell off of the tip of her nose and onto her tits.

"Wow" thought David "I am actually more intelligent than some of the women here too!"

"So" said Kristi, "what are some of the questions you would like to ask me?"

"What is this place- where am I?"

"You are dead. This is the place where all men go after they die- blowjob heaven. hahaha where else would men want to go when they die? Although each universe is unique to the man, so you will never see other guys here unless you choose to. The Universe is really just a response to what you truly desire."

"What! I'm dead! Well....." David thought of how shitty real life had been

"Well honestly I'm glad that I'm dead, this is going to be great!

Kristi laughed, then scooped some spit off her breasts and placed it back into her mouth.

"I don't have any more questions Kristi; I guess it is time to walk through that door."

"Don't forget your ticket!" Kristi says, and hands you your ticket which was plastered to the side of her tits by your jizz and her phlegm. You take it and smile at her.

"Thanks Kristi.... and one more thing before I walk through that door. Do you guys have a pisser I could use before I head out? I really need to take a leak."

Kristi stands up and walks around the counter.

Getting on both of her knees, the tan brunette opens her mouth as wide as she can and arches her back so her perfect ass sticks out magnificently.

"Please sir, place your cock in my mouth and piss down my throat. Nothing tastes better than more of your cock fluid".

"Gross" you say out loud. Still..... you really have to go. Without another thought you pull down your sweatpants and give Kristi one last parting gift.

Grossman1
Grossman1
44 Followers