Encounters with Mia: Fifth

Story Info
A visit in her home for fun and games.
1.6k words
4.36
23.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Journal Entry, September 5, 2002

[The following is a transcript made directly from a recorded encounter with Mia.]

Thanks for inviting me over. Having me dress as a deliveryman was a great idea, because now your neighbors won’t suspect a thing--unless I stay too long. OH LOVER, YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLE. ENTHUSIASTIC AND SO CREATIVE. I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE--HOW DID I POSSIBLY GET SO LUCKY. THE VERY SIGHT OF YOU MAKES ME WET!

That's it. Take off your robe and sit in that overstuffed chair. YES, I WILL UNTIE MY ROBE. I WANT TO BE NAKED FOR YOU. OOOOOOH! I LOVE THE FEEL OF THE SILK AGAINST MY SKIN AS IT SLIPS SLOWLY TO THE FLOOR. MY NIPPLES ARE GETTING HARD FOR YOU IN ANTICIPATION OF OUR ADVENTURE.

You are so gorgeous. Look how just the sight of you makes my cock hard. I LOVE THAT BEAUTIFUL HARD COCK. IT EXCITES ME SO TO SEE YOU GET BIGGER AND HARDER.

Spread your legs so I can have a look at you. OH YES, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE DOING THAT FOR YOU. SPREADING MY SWEET CUNT LIPS AND OPENING UP TO YOU GETS ME SO FUCKING HOT!

Wider! YES, YES, WIDE OPEN FOR YOU.

That's it, now I can see everything you've got. So beautiful! MMMMMMM YOU WANT ME TO FINGER IT FOR YOU DON’T YOU?

I like the strip of gorgeous red hair at the top and the smooth, slick, hairless sides, and that cute clit peeping out at the top. Rub that clit for me like you say you do when you think of me. YOU ARE GETTING ME SO EXCITED I DON’T THINK I COULD POSSIBLY KEEP MY FINGERS OFF OF MY PUSSY. IT’S ACHES FOR YOUR TOUCH.

That's it, rub your clit, back and forth, back and forth. OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, FEELS SO DAMN GOOD.

Wet your finger. Now imagine that it's my hot, wet, slippery tongue skating about on your pussy, licking and teasing every part.. YOU GET ME SO HOT, STROKE THAT COCK FOR ME. JUST THINKING ABOUT YOUR TONGUE LICKING MY HOT PUSSY MAKES ME NEED TO CUM SO HARD FOR YOU. CAN YOU SEE HOW WET AND EXCITED YOU GET ME?

Oh yes, the nectar is already seeping out of your pussy. Move your fingers down to those luscious pussy lips. Caress them one by one as you would like me to do so I will know next time how to please you. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES! THAT FEELS SO GOOD. IT’S REALLY TURNING ME ON TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY THIS.

Oh, damn, you are sooooo fucking hot! That's it. Now slide your finger into your pussy. THAT FINGER FEELS SO GOOD, I CAN’T HELP PUMPING MY HIPS UP TO GO DEEPER INSIDE LIKE WHEN YOU’RE FUCKING ME.

Slowly, so I can watch your finger disappear into your cunt. Slowly, slowly, slowly. That's it. All the way in. OOOOHHHHHHHH, THIS IS SO EROTIC. I LOVE TOUCHING AND FINGER FUCKING MYSELF FOR YOU.

Hold it there. Squeeze it with your cunt muscles so you will know what I feel when I am buried in there instead of your finger. OH YES, SO TIGHT, SO HOT, SO WET. SO GOOD, SO GOOD.

Do you like the way it feels? YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS.

One finger isn't enough? NO, I NEED MORE! I NEED TO STRETCH MY PUSSY THE WAY IT STRETCHES WHEN YOU FUCK ME WITH YOUR HARD COCK.

That's it. Slide a second finger in--let me see them slip slowly inside again. Oh, yes! You have such a gorgeous cunt. I LOVE IT WHEN YOU ARE THIS CLOSE WATCHING ME FUCK MY DRIPPING CUNT.

Your pussy is so hot now. The lips are fat and swollen, and I see your hard clit peeking out at me from its hiding place. Your juices are squishing out around your fingers, flowing down your ass. OH YES, I FEEL MY HOT JUICES FLOWING DOWN MY CRACK, POOLING IN MY ASSHOLE, DRIPPING OFF MY ASS.

Now put in a third finger. Stretch that pussy wide and slip it in. I DON’T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE THREE FINGERS IN MY TIGHT PUSSY!

Oh yea, I knew it would fit. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GET ME SO FUCKING HOT ALL THREE FINGERS WILL FIT. FUCK ME, I WANT YOUR HARD COCK DEEP INSIDE ME.

Not yet, not yet. I will fuck you hard later. Your pussy lips are glimmering with juices. Are you getting hot? Are you imagining that your fingers are my hot throbbing cock sliding into you, stretching the walls of your wet cunt? OH YES, I NEED YOUR HARD COCK FUCKING ME.

Do your fingers feel good crammed in your pussy? SO FUCKING GOOD…

I can see the sides of your pussy stretched tightly around your fingers, clutching them in a loving embrace. SO TIGHT AROUND MY FINGERS.

Go ahead, fuck yourself! Drive those fingers deep inside your wet pussy. YES, IT IS YOUR COCK PUSHING FAR INSIDE ME. I LOVE THE FEEL OF YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OH YES. FUCK ME HARD BABY!

Use your other hand to play with your clit. Show me what feels good. Rubbing, pinching, tweaking, I want to know what brings you the most pleasure, so I can please you later. That’s it, use your juices, smear them on your clit, rub it with your fingers. OOOOOOHHHHHHH, FEELS GOOD ON MY CLIT. HARDER, HARDER. LIKE THAT. MORE. KEEP AT IT. MY CLIT NEEDS THE ATTENTION.

Keep going, fuck yourself hard. Rub that clit. I NEED TO PINCH MY CLIT—GENTLY—THAT’S IT. IT HURTS SO GOOD. OH YES.

While you do that, I will help. I will get some of your juices and massage your puckered asshole a bit. How does that sound? OH, BABY. NO LOVER HAS EVER TOUCHED MY ASS.

Oh man! Well let me be the one to introduce you to the pleasures of the asshole. Are you ready? YES, BUT BE GENTLE. DON’T HURT ME.

Oh yes, slide down a bit so I can have better access. That's it. What a glorious asshole. I am going to lick it first, to warm you up. Do you feel my tongue against your puckered asshole, baby? How does it feel? I FEEL IT, YOUR SLIPPERY TONGUE LICKING MY HOT ASSHOLE. OH I LOVE THE FEEL OF YOUR TONGUE THERE. IT’S HOT AND WET AND STIFF, PROBING MY VIRGIN HOLE. OH DAMN, IT FEELS GOOD.

Okay. Now I am going to slide my finger inside. Don't worry, I will go very slowly. Tell me if you want me to stop. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! I’M READY. PUT YOUR FINGER IN MY ASSHOLE!

Keep going, fuck yourself. I am here close so I can watch you fucking your pussy with your fingers. Drive them into you, hard! That’s it. Harder! OH YES. FUCKING MY CUNT. I LOVE TO HAVE YOU WATCHING ME.

Don't focus on what I am doing. Try to relax your asshole. That's it. My finger is sliding inside now. OH GOD, PUSH IT IN.

Can you feel my finger penetrating your tight asshole? OOOOHHHHOOOOOOHHHHH!

Relax, relax, relax. It's all the way in now. Comfortable? OH BABY, I LOVE THE FEEL OF YOUR FINGER IN MY TIGHT, HOT ASSSHOLE.

It's so tight around my finger, practically cutting off the circulation. God it feels good. SO GOOD! SO GOOD!

It would feel better wrapped around my cock! Would you like me to fuck you in the ass next time? Plug your ass with my hard, hot cock? Would you? YES. YOU COULD FUCK ME IN THE ASS. WOULD IT HURT? FEELS SO DIFFERENT FROM MY CUNT. YES, PLEASE, YES.!!!!

I know it is an odd feeling, but you will get used to it. I will be gentle. I am always gentle with you. You know that! OH YES, GENTLE.

Okay, I'm going to move my finger now, slide it in and out, use it to fuck your asshole. Keep fucking yourself. I want you to make yourself cum while I watch. I want to see and hear and smell your pussy as it cums clasped around your fingers. OH CUM FOR YOU, I WANT TO CUM FOR YOU. WATCH ME, WATCH ME.

That's it--raise your upper body so you can see your fingers in your cunt and my finger in your asshole. How does it look? BEAUTIFUL I SEE MYSELF BEING FUCKED IN BOTH HOLES. FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD. OH, I LOVE THE SIGHT OF MYSELF BEING FUCKED. FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING. SO GOOD!

Can you feel my finger through the membrane between your pussy and rectum? It's only a thin wall--very delicate and very sensitive. YES, I FEEL YOUR FINGER BURIED IN MY ASSHOLE MOVING AGAINST MY FINGERS BURIED DEEP IN MY CUNT. SO HOT. SO HOT. FUCK MY ASS. FUCK IT.!!!!!

Can you hear the squishy sounds your drooling cunt makes as your fingers slide in and out? I love those sounds, they make me soooo hot. I love the smell of your pussy. I have to taste your juices. TASTE ME, TASTE MY PUSSY. LCK ME, TASTE MY JUICES. OH YES, LICK MY CUNT. LICK ME. LICK ME.

Oh yes, you taste so good. I love the taste of your hot, wet pussy. OH YES. LICK ME. TASTE ME. SMELL MY PUSSY. WATCH ME CUM FOR YOU.

Keep fucking yourself. That's It. Stroke, stroke, stroke. You are being fucked in both holes. Do you like it? OH YES, OH YES, OH YES, OH YES, OH YES, OH YES.

Yes, you are cuming. Cum hard for me. Don't hold anything back. Go ahead and scream, let it out, let it all out. AAAAAAGGRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Oh yes, bounce that ass up and down. Feel your fingers buried in your pussy. Feel my finger fucking your ass. OOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN. OH FUCK.!

Cum hard, cum hard, cum hard. WATCH ME. WATCH ME CUM. CUMMING SO HARD FOR YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU! CUMMING! CUMMING! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

Oh damn, you are so fucking good. What’s that noise? Is your husband home? I’ve got to go! Bye.