Study Abroad Bisexual Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica asks Nick to wear some sexy lingerie.
1.4k words
4.35
49.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend after our pub-crawl-turned-threesome I was feeling utterly confused. I seriously enjoyed our romp, which included me giving and receiving my first bisexual blowjob, but I felt that my sexual identity was in chaos.

I wasn't attracted to Jack in the way that I was attracted to Jessica, but sucking his cock felt amazing. Is it possible to be a straight male who likes cock? I knew I never wanted to date or be in a relationship with a guy, but the sex was fun and exciting, especially with Jessica guiding us. I decided to let things play out, despite my identity crisis.

"I have a surprise for you," Jessica said, smiling.

She had that knowing smirk, like she was about to throw something unexpected at me. Jessica and I were in her room having a lazy Saturday morning while Jack went sightseeing.

"Surprises can be fun," I flirted back.

"I want you to do something for me, even if it seems a little weird."

I started laughing. "After last weekend, I think we're past the point of insecurity, Jess."

"Ok, fair enough," she giggled. "Well, I've been trying to find a girl to hook up with since we got here and I'm just getting really frustrated. There don't seem to be any interesting girls in our group."

"Well maybe you can find a local British girl?"

"Maybe," she responded, "but I've got a better idea. Nick, I want you to be my girl."

"What?" I exclaimed. That was definitely a surprise.

"Hear me out," she pleaded. "You had fun last weekend, right? Well I want to keep exploring with you. I want you to be my lesbian lover. Which is why I bought you this."

Jessica reached into a shopping bag and pulled out a sexy pink babydoll and matching panty set.

What Jessica could not have known was that I secretly loved wearing panties since I first noticed girls wearing sexy thongs and bikinis in high school. I bought a pair of my own at a local store to masturbate with and eventually tried them on out of curiousity. The first time I slipped that pink satin string bikini up over my cock I was hooked.

But I never confided my secret in anyone so imagine my surprise to see Jessica holding up some bona-fide lingerie. My eyes must have gotten wide as my cock immediately sprang to attention in my shorts.

"It looks like you aren't against the idea," Jessica said, motioning towards my buldge.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I decided to go for broke and confess my fetish.

"I'm not sure how you do it Jess, but somehow you seem to know every fantasy of mine."

She lit up. "So you'll do it?"

"As long as this stays between us. I don't even want Jack to know. He might think it's weird."

"I doubt he would, but you've got my word. Here." She handed me the clothes. "Oh, one more thing, will you put on these stockings too?"

Her eyes were so wide with excitement that I couldn't say no, even if I had wanted too.

I stepped into her private bathroom and stripped naked. I put the panties on first - a pink bikini with a satin, lacy front and a mesh back. God they felt amazing against my cock. Next I slipped the babydoll over my head. It was a soft satin with a little lace around the chest. I rolled the thigh-high stockings up to complete the outfit and checked myself out in the mirror.

I'm a masculine guy, but I felt so feminie and sexy and it turned me on more that I could have imagined to know that I was going to share this with someone.

As I stepped out of the bathroom Jessica gasped. "There's my sexy girl."

I don't know why, but her referring to me as "her sexy girl," was incredibly hot and seemed to activate a more submissive side of me than I'm used to.

"Come here, baby," Jessica motioned for me to come over to her bed.

We started kissing passionately. Jess's hands wandered up and down my body, over the smooth babydoll and over my panty covered ass. When she slid her hand over my cock, the feeling of the satin panties was incredible. I moaned instinctively.

Jessica undressed and revealed her own pink satin panties - a skimpy thong - and matching bra.

We caressed each other's lingerie moaning and reveling in the sensations that only pure arousal can induce. Jessica eventually slipped my cock out of the side of my panties and started gently stroking as we continued kissing.

"You are such a sexy girl," she whispered, adding to my arousal. I couldn't believe I actually like this role. I guess it was just so different from my normal, masculine self.

"Like my pussy, beautiful," she pleaded as she laid on her back. Eagerly I began kissing my way down her body. I delicately took each one of her breasts in my mouth and slowly ran my tongue over her nipples. I let my tongue make a trail down her flat stomach to the ridge of her panties.

Parting her legs a little further, I ran my tongue over her panty covered pussy. She moaned as the heat from my mouth mixed with her own passion and excitement.

Sliding her panties to the side I made contact with her beautiful, shaved pussy. She tasted amazing. Using my tongue to gently probe her she caressed my hair. I tried to imagine was actually a girl and did my best to be soft and sensual.

I felt her tensing up as I massaged her clit with my tongue.

"Keep going," she gasped.

Another minute or two and I felt her tighen up for a moment and then release in a wave of orgasm.

I climbed up and kissed her again for good measure and she laid in my arms gently strocking my body through the silky material.

"Mmm, what a talented tongue you have my sexy little lover girl." I could tell she was getting off on being dominate as much as I was on being submissive.

"And now to return the favor," she said giggling.

My cock was still hard as she sat up and stroked me through my panties. I wouldn't last long if she kept that up for much longer.

"Do you still want to be a good girl for me," she asked?

I just smiled and nodded playfully.

"Good, because there's one more thing I want to do. I want to cum in your mouth."

She could tell by the look on my face that I was confused.

"Actually," she clarified, "you're going to cum in your own mouth, but we're going to pretend it's my cock."

Jessica guided me to lay on my back and helped lift my legs over my head so my cock was pointing at my face.

"That's it, my sexy girl. Imagine this is my cock and you are finishing giving me a blowjob. I want you to take all my cum in your mouth."

With that she started jerking my cock. I had no problem pretending it was her cock as I was still wearing my panties. It was such a rush to pretend to be a girl.

Jessica sensed I was getting close to cumming.

"That's it, baby," she whispered, "now open your mouth and stick out your tongue like a good girl."

I did as I was told and started to moan as I got to the edge. I tensed and released the first wave of cum right onto my tongue.

Jessica was in heaven at the sight. "Yes, baby, cum in your mouth," she urged, almost demanded as she continued stroking.

The second spurt landing in my mouth and I quickly swallowed. The next two landed on my face as I started coming down from my orgasm.

Jessica was quick to come up and lick the cum off my face and give me a sensual, erotic kiss like the one we shared during the previous week's cum sharing.

She settled down into my arms and we lay there for a few minutes petting each other.

Jessica finally broke the silence.

"I really enjoyed that."

"My too," I said, being completely honest.

"It's great to know you have this side in you. We'll have to see if we can explore it a little more."

"I think I'd like that," I told her. "I think I'd like that a lot."

To be continued...