Phone Sex

Story Info
I give my girlfriend a phone call she'll never forget.
1.1k words
3.58
37.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a documented conversation which took place by phone. "Names have been changed to protect the 'innocent'." NOTE: This was my first experience with phone sex, so you can suck my dick if you think I sound lame. Also, my girlfriend was uncomfortable talking dirty, so she only ever reacted to the suggestions I made and made none of her own.

*

Jeremy: You ready?

Jess: Lights out and under the covers.

Jeremy: It all starts with a touch.

Jess: Touch what?

Jeremy: A light caress around your neck til my fingers comb through your hair. My mouth opens at your neck pouring warm breath just before I plant a series of light kisses.

Jess: Good. Very, very good.

Jeremy: Sucking and licking.

Jess: Yes.

Jeremy: My other hand trails down your side along your ribs to your waist. My kisses rise closer to your cheek.

Jess: Mmmm.

Jeremy: My hand glides over your stomach, playing closer to your panties.

Jess: Ooo. Teasing.

Jeremy: I draw back, my cheek brushing yours before I bring my lips to play upon your lips.

Jess: Mmm. (giggling)

Jeremy: My hand rises up along your belly, fingertips brushing your ribs before I tease at your breast with my thumb. Our tongues play as my hand moves from behind your neck and around to your back.

Jess: Ooo. Massages.

Jeremy: My hand gropes your breast and teases your nipple as we kiss deeper. My other hand rub at the small of your back.

Jess: Mmm.

Jeremy: I break away to kiss along the neglected side of your neck, then down to your chest.

Jess: Mmm. Yeah.

Jeremy: I lift your shirt above your nipples so I can freely nibble and suck them. My hands come together at your back and I raise my grip up near your shoulders.

Jess: MMMMM.

Jeremy: I place my hips between your legs and grind on you.

Jess: Yes!

Jeremy: One hand returns to massage your breast while the other drifts down your thigh.

Jess: Teasing very good.

Jeremy: I kiss between your breasts then down underneath and then down along your ribs and back under your bellybutton.

Jess: (breathing getting faster)

Jeremy: Massaging your breast and thigh as I kiss at your panties.

Jess: O-M-G! You tease!

Jeremy: Both hands stroke your body down from your breasts to your thighs then back to your hips to drag your panties off.

Jess: Mmmm. Closer.

Jeremy: Kissing the inside of your thigh, I slide up to kiss your "lips."

Jess: OH!

Jeremy: I place your legs on my shoulders as I lick, kiss, lick, and suck at your wet flesh.

Jess: Mmmm... Oh... More.

Jeremy: Groping your butt and rubbing your clit.

Jess: Oooo... I want it.

Jeremy: Lips move to your clit while my fingers enter your tenderness.

Jess: O-o-oh!

Jeremy: I've got your leg up a little higher so my other hand can play with your breast.

Jess: Mhmm.

Jeremy: Fast as I can, I strip naked before kissing and fondling my way back to your kiss. I grind against you with my pole.

Jess: Yes! Best tease of all!

Jeremy: We kiss excitedly. I kiss your neck. Hands grope along your body and grab your ass.

Jess: Mmmmm.

Jeremy: I grind harder against you, lower.

Jess: Oooh. Ooooh!

Jeremy: My fingers play at the inside of your thigh, gliding to and fro at your moist lips as I grind harder.

Jess: YES!

Jeremy: I grind lower, my tip is close. Close, but not in yet. My lips suckle upon your nipples.

Jess: I WANT YOU IN ME!

Jeremy: My fingers sink into your waist and I penetrate your wet flesh. Deeper.

Jess: OH GOD!

Jeremy: Deeper, deeper, deeper... fully in, I grab you and pull you up.

Jess: YES!

Jeremy: I kiss you as I pull you into my lap. Hands at your back and your butt to help as we work to move my meat in and out of your love.

Jess: Mmm-MMM!

Jeremy: In and out and I kiss your neck and stroke your ribs. In and out and I suckles your breasts and grope your ass. Out and in, we kiss deeply as I squeeze your breasts, tease your nipple.

Jess: So exciting. You've got me so excited!

Jeremy: Hands crush you to me as we kiss and grind. Grip your hips and tug hard to push in deeper.

Jess: So good.

Jeremy: Hand at your neck, I lay you down and kiss you and thrust. Kiss and thrust.

Jess: Oh! ...Oh! ...Oh!

Jeremy: I kneel while thrusting in and I lift your legs straight to my shoulder. My hand rubs your clit as I push in and out.

Jess: Oh yes! Oh good!

Jeremy: My other hand gropes your thigh.

Jess: Mmmm.

Jeremy: Spread your legs and pull you against me.

Jess: Oh!

Jeremy: I position us that we lay sideways face-to-face. Your leg's on my hip.

Jess: Oooo.

Jeremy: I kiss you, still moving inside you while I rub your clit.

Jess: Oh god! Yes!

Jeremy: I pull you atop me. I hold onto you for a kiss before letting you sit, my rod plunging deep inside you.

Jess: Mmmmm!

Jeremy: My hands at your hips pulling you harder. A hand creeping up your side as I continue to tug your hip.

Jess: More.

Jeremy: One after another, my hands take your breasts and molest, teasing your nipples with my thumbs.

Jess: Mmmmm! Oh! Oh! Oooooh!

Jeremy: Jess?

Jess: Mhm. Mhm. Mhm. Wow.

Jeremy: (giggling) You okay over there?

Jess: Yeah. You got me too excited. You were driving me crazy. I had to use my toy.

Jeremy: Oh! So you came through all right?

Jess: Mhm. But I wish you were here to do it for me.

Jeremy: Do what?

Jess: The toy is fine, but you're better. I mean, this got me super excited and wishing you were really doing what you're saying. But when you get me to come it feels better than when I do it.

Jeremy: Always good to hear. But, eh, what do you mean?

Jess: Well, I feel like for all the work I put into it, I don't get nearly the impact that I get when you do it for me. And my "fun" lasts longer with you.

Jeremy: Your fun?

Jess: My orgasm. Of course, you know. Now you have to see me tomorrow and give me everything you promised.

Jeremy: What did I promise?

Jess: Fine. Promise me now.

Jeremy: (giggling)

Jess: Seriously. And you didn't even finish what you were saying.

Jeremy: (giggling) Well, you interrupted me.

Jess: I couldn't help it. Maybe you could tell me the rest tomorrow.

Jeremy: No it's okay, I was kind of running out of ideas.

Jess: Oh. (giggling)

Jeremy: I'll come out tomorrow.

Jess: Yay! (giggling) Oh! I hope you can wake up!

Jeremy: What?

Jess: It's past midnight and you still aren't asleep!

Jeremy: (giggling) Good night, Jess!