Dinner with Sarah

Story Info
Conservative redhead shows off at dinner.
3.2k words
4.52
124.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

I was at dinner with a co-worker. I didn't know her very well, as she was from a branch of the company located in another town. We had both been brought to headquarters to work on a special project with a group who worked there. Each day they all went home after work, and, after several days of taking work back to our respective hotel rooms, Sarah suggested that we take a night off and have a good dinner. We asked our local co-workers for suggestions and picked one of their recommendations.

Sarah was in her late thirties, very attractive, but seemingly very conservative and quiet. She had dark red hair that she wore twisted up in a bun. Her clothes were always very neat and conservative. This evening she was wearing a dark wool suit with a knee length skirt and a white blouse under the jacket that went with it. She never wore nylons but had on dark blue slingback heels that made her legs, what I had seen of them, look great. I noticed that the heels were an inch or two higher than those she normally wore to work. Her legs could be very distracting in a dull meeting (or even an interesting meeting).

We had to wait awhile for a table, so we wound up having two drinks each at the bar. I was drinking Scotch, and she was drinking gin and tonic. We chatted about work, but towards the end of the first drink I noticed she was really maintaining eye contact with me for much longer than she had ever done before. When the waiter brought the second round of drinks, the topic of the conversation drifted a bit into gossip about co-workers. Who seemed to be paying excessive attention to whom, and who seemed to be really put off by whom—that sort of thing.

The maitre d' led us to our table, and the waiter asked if we wanted another drink. Before I could respond, Sarah asked him to bring her favorite red wine.

"You don't mind do you, Mike?" she asked.

"Oh, no," I said, "That sounds great. Where did you learn so much about wine?"

"While I was in college, I worked in a private club with a lot of members who could afford good wine. Frequently, they wouldn't finish a bottle, so the staff would finish it after closing."

"Hmmsounds like fun. I'll bet that turned into a party some nights."

"Oh, yeah," she responded, with what I could only describe as a lascivious smile. "Sometimes getting up for an early class the next morning could be a real challenge. Especially if I couldn't figure out what I had done with my bra the night before," she said with a laugh and a shake of her head.

Wow! There was obviously more to this woman than I had thought.

"That doesn't seem like your style," I said, not hiding my surprise.

"Well, that was long ago and far away. We all have to grow up and make a living at some point, and this giant company you and I work for seems to be about the closest thing to a Puritan society that I can imagine."

"That's true," I responded, "but just like the original Puritan societies, there is lots of activity that people keep hidden."

"Oh, I know that," she said. "It is not like I haven't had lots of opportunities to mess around, but it just didn't seem like a good idea if I wanted to get ahead. Sleeping your way to the top doesn't strike me as a good idea in this outfit."

She was quiet for a moment while she absentmindedly pulled at a loose strand of hair.

"Excuse me for a moment while I go to the lady's room," she said, abruptly changing the subject.

"Okay," I said, "as long as you promise to tell me more about your college job when you come back."

She just smiled and got up from the table. As she walked away, I couldn't help noticing what a nice round ass she had. It seemed like it was swaying more than usual.

When she returned the difference was stunning. She had let down her beautiful red hair, and she looked like a whole different person. I also noticed that she had unbuttoned her white blouse so that I could see flesh all the way down to where her conservative suit buttoned. She flashed a radiant smile and said, "Oh good. The wine is here."

She took a long sip of the wine and then picked up her menu. I was stunned by her beauty. Sarah was radiating sex. I hadn't had any sex for longer than I cared to admit, and I could feel my cock stirring.

"So what should we have?"

"A good long fuck?" No, I didn't really say that, but I wanted to, and the way she was looking at me, I kind of thought she knew that was what I wanted to say. I mumbled something in response, and she returned to her study of the menu, while I continued to stare at her and speculate about what kind of luscious body was hiding beneath that conservative suit.

When the waiter came, he asked for her order first, which gave me time to quickly figure out what was on the menu while she asked the waiter questions. Actually she was flirting with him, which was a real change in personality for her. He kind of stammered in response to one of her questions, which was amusing. By the time she was done, I was able to quickly order something and let our somewhat flummoxed waiter go.

When I looked up at her, I realized why the waiter had stammered. At some point in the conversation she had unbuttoned her suit jacket, showing the waiter that her blouse was unbuttoned to a level that exposed much of her tasty-looking tits.

I stared at her tits for a moment. "Well, I can see why the waiter lost his cool," I said.

She smiled. "That was fun. I can't do that at work."

"Then I promise not to talk about work the rest of the evening, because watching you vamp the waiter is much more fun than talking about work."

"That was what I decided when I went to the washroom. So I let my hair down."

"It looks like you did more than just let your hair down."

"Well, okay, I also got rid of some undergarments. They fit well in this big purse I'm carrying."

"So you aren't wearing a bra?" I asked, trying my best not to sound shocked.

"Nope. No panties either," she responded. She slid her index finger into her mouth and sucked on it as she slowly withdrew it. "And it felt so sexy to walk across the room with the cool air against my pussy."

I knew right then and there that I was going to get laid, and that this was going to be dinner-as-foreplay.

I looked in her eyes and said, "I think you should spread your legs apart and pull your dress up to your waist." After I said that I wondered if she was going to slap me and storm out, but my insecurity was misplaced.

"Actually, I did just that when I sat down."

"So you are naked from the waist down?"

"Yes." Her eyes were sparkling with lust.

"I bet you wish you had a vibrator."

"Oh, but I do," she said.

"You have a vibrator in your pussy right now?" I was really struggling to keep up with this woman.

"Yes, and it has an electronic controller, which I am going to give to you," she said as she pushed the small controller box concealed in her hand across the table. She palmed it into my hand and then caressed my hand as she drew hers away. I looked at the controller as I put it in my lap. It had two buttons.

"The right one increases the intensity, and the left one decreases it." She said with a smile.

"Is it running?"

"At a very low speed."

"Amazing, and yet you can still carry on a conversation?"

She giggled, "Yes, as long as you don't ask me the technical details of how our software is written. There isn't much concentration left for anything other than the delicious sensation in my pussy."

I punched the right-hand button a couple of times. She flinched and let out a mild gasp. I smiled and used the left-hand button to crank it back down to the original setting.

She looked at me and said, "Don't do that and expect me to carry on a conversation."

"So you would rather talk than have a climax?"

"There is no rush to climax," she responded softly. "What I really want to do is to sit here through dinner with the vibrator on low while we talk about sex. It is so nasty to carry on like this in public. I love it." She had a really naughty smile.

"Okay." Since I had my hands in my lap with the controller, I gave my rock hard dick a rub.

"Actually, I love to talk about sex with a woman before we fuck," I said.

"Do you like porn?" she asked.

Before I could respond the waiter arrived with the salads. As Sarah looked up at him, she discretely pulled her jacket open a bit more. I was sure that he could see all of her tits now. As she looked up at him, I punched up the speed on her vibrator by a couple of notches. She avoided the gasp, but it kind of stifled her attempt at a flirty smile.

Somehow or other the waiter got the salads on the table and backed away without tripping over the table behind us. The poor guy was having a tough time.

"Absolutely," I said as I cranked the vibrator's speed back down.

"Oh shit. Don't do that when the waiter is here. I can't concentrate. It's all I can do not to moan." She had made no effort to re-close her jacket, so I was getting a great view of the inside half of her tits. Fuck, it was making my dick hard.

"Absolutely what?" she asked trying to pick up the lost thread of the conversation.

"Absolutely, I like porn."

"Oh, yes, I asked you if you like porn."

"And I said I like it. How about you?"

"Okay, I think I have the thread back."

"Almost, but you have to answer my question about whether you like porn."

"Umm. Yes." She said, sucking on her finger again. Now she was back in control, but it was clear that anything too complicated was going to be beyond her capacity during this dinner.

"What kind?"

"Almost any kind, but I don't like the kind where they get into heavy bondage. It is just to silly to be sexy," she responded.

"Some people don't think so," I said.

"Oops, I didn't think you were that type."

"Oh, I'm not, but I know a few otherwise reasonable people who have some very kinky habits, that, for the life of me I can't find sexy. It's always hard to predict what will turn someone's crank."

"So true," she said.

"What kind of porn is your favorite?" I asked, returning to the original conversation.

"Depends on my mood, but I always like pictures of a big, hard cock shoved into a pussy."

"Should it be a shaved pussy?"

"Of course."

"Just the cock and the pussy or do you want to see the people they are attached to?"

"Some of each."

I punched up the vibrator a couple of notches and she stiffened. I left it there for a bit and she sat silently with her lips pursed as she fought for control. Then I turned it down.

"You can't keep doing that if you want to have a conversation."

"Is that a complaint?"

"No, not really," she giggled, "but I thought you wanted to talk about sex."

This lady had a great giggle when she was horny. I never heard her laugh like that when we were at work.

She asked me, "Do you like to read dirty stories?"

"Sure. In fact I write them."

"Really? What do you do with them?"

"I post them on the Literotica web site."

"What are they about?"

"Sex."

"Duh! What kind of sex?"

"It depends on my mood when I write them. Straight sex, group sex, mutual masturbation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, . . ."

"Oh, you mean like what we are doing now?" she interrupted. As she spoke she pulled her jacket aside and briefly flashed her left breast at me. It was brief, but it sure made my cock jump.

"Exactly," I said. "Are the stories based on things you have done?"

"Not usually. My imagination has always been better than my actual sex life, although you are stretching the limits of that statement tonight."

"The night is young yet," she said. She reached inside her jacket and fondled her right tit. Not for long, but long enough to completely disrupt my train of thought. She had her own way of getting even with me for the vibrator.

The waiter interrupted her teasing by bringing our dinners and refilling the wine glasses. I cranked up the vibrator again and it kept her from flirting or flashing the waiter this time.

"Fuck, that feels good!" she said after the waiter had walked away.

"Shall I leave it at that speed?"

"Not unless you want to see me put a fork into my cheek when I try to eat," she responded in a strained voice. She tried to sip her wine, but her hand was shaking.

"Okay. Enough!" she said with a shake of her head that sent her long red hair cascading around her face. I relented and turned the vibrator down.

She gave a sigh of relief and pushed her hair back from around her face. Then she took a deep breath and a long sip of her wine. We were both quiet as we began working on our dinner. After a moment she said, "You know, you didn't have to turn it all the way off."

"Oops," I responded. "I didn't mean to do that." I set my fork down and reached down in my lap and punched the vibrator back up to level 1.

"That's just right," she said with a smile as she went back to eating her dinner. After a few minutes of silence Sarah looked thoughtfully at me as she twirled her fork.

"Do you like oral sex?" she asked.

"Duh!"

"Seriously. Which would you rather eat for desert—something off the menu or me?"

I started to say, "Duh" again, but I decided that might be overdoing a good phrase, so I just paused like I was thinking about a hard question and then cranked up her vibrator again. I guess I surprised her because she gasped and grabbed the table with both hands for a moment.

I turned the vibrator back down, and she took a deep breath and said, "So I guess we won't be needing the desert menu will we?"

"No, not at all."

Just then the waiter and one of his flunkies approached the table. The flunky cleared the plates, although he was so obsessed with Sarah's tits that he dropped a fork. When he bent over to pick it up, I am sure he got a good look at her naked pussy. It took him a long time to pick up a single fork.

When the waiter offered desert menus, Sarah smiled sweetly at him and said, "No thank you. Dinner has been wonderful, but we have other plans for dessert. Just bring us a check, please."

As the waiter left, Sarah said to me, "Let me get the check."

"You just want to flash your tits at him again."

She smiled and gave me a quick peek at her breast.

The waiter returned, and she signaled for the check. He laid it in front of her, but she kept her jacket demurely covering her tits.

"As he walked away with her card, I gave her a look of inquiry. "What happened? I can't believe you lost your nerve at this point."

"He'll be back," was all she said in response. "Meanwhile, why don't you turn that vibrator up a bit."

"As my lady commands," I responded, as I cranked it up a full three notches.

Sarah gulped and stammered, "Oh shit that feels good, but you will have to turn it down if you don't want to see me writhing on the floor screaming."

I let her suffer for another moment or two and then turned it down.

"I am so fucking horny," she said.

"Compose yourself. Your friend, the waiter, is coming back."

She took a deep breath and pulled her hair back with both hands, which pushed her breasts out so that they were straining the fabric of her jacket. The waiter was actually sweating when he arrived.

Sarah looked quickly at the bill and started to sign it. Then she paused and chewed on the end of the pen as though she was debating how much of a tip to provide. I had never seen anyone look that lascivious just chewing on a pen. Then, rather deliberately I think, she dropped the pen on the floor. The waiter dived to get it before Sarah could (I am sure that the busboy had told him about why it took him 30 seconds to pick up a fork). Sarah just leaned back in her chair and (I assume) spread her legs to give the waiter a good view of her dripping pussy. Amazing how long it takes to pick up a fork or a pen when a beautiful woman is flashing you with her naked pussy.

Eventually our waiter surfaced and handed Sarah the pen. She signed the chit and handed it to him, leaning forward to give him one last look at her tits.

The waiter said an effusive thank you and backed away from the table. Unfortunately, the poor guy had lost all ability to focus on anything except Sarah. He backed into another waiter coming through with a tray of dinners. The plates flew through the air and landed with a clatter on the table behind us, splattering sauces and food over the three diners at that table, who shrieked in surprise. Our waiter was so surprised that he jumped to the side, but he tripped over something and landed square in the middle of another table. Food and wine flew everywhere. The noise was tremendous. People were yelling and screaming.

Sarah gave me a long look, and I said, "I think it is time for us to leave, dear."

"Yes, I would say so. Dinner was excellent, but the staff seems to have some problems staying focused on their jobs."

We stood and began to walk to the door. As we walked, Sarah slid up to my side and took my arm. I noticed that her jacket was fully buttoned again and aside from her long flowing red hair, my straight-laced working partner seemed to be back. However, as we walked out the door she withdrew her arm from mine and reached down and fondled my ass.

Needless to say, we were late for work the next morning.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers