Emergence of Josette

Story Info
Husband becomes maid and provides extra services.
2.9k words
4.41
104.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiBimise
NiBimise
17 Followers

It was a few years ago when I admitted to my wife that I love dressing in women's clothing. It was after she found a stash of some of my panties. They weren't her size, so it was an immediate red flag for her. She didn't immediately believe me. So I gave her an impromptu fashion show. She seemed uncomfortable with the idea at first, but said she was open to it; so long as I only did it at home.

I was surprised when she began to actually encourage my cross dressing not long ago. She even bought me a few outfits. One happened to be a maid's outfit. She was still adamant about keeping it in our home, however. What she liked most, I think, was having me in that maids outfit cleaning the house. She had even appointed a name for me in this particular outfit.

I was in a rotating shift at my job, so our days off differed. I was looking forward to sleeping in and taking it easy this particular day. As she was dressed and ready to leave for work, she stopped by our bedroom door.

She said, "Josette, there are some things I need you to do around the house today. I wrote them down and left the paper on the kitchen counter."

"Oui, madame," I wearily replied in a sheepish voice.

"Now you be a good girl," she said as she winked at me and left for the day. I lay in bed for a little while longer.

I had a light breakfast before I began to ready myself for the day. I dressed in a pair of wedges-heels, stay up thigh high stockings with a back-seam, a satin thong, the maid's dress, and a Halloween bob wig. The dress is form fitting. It's more of a cocktail dress with lace trim added and a matching lace apron. I love how it feels on me, especially when I move around in it. I haven't got into make-up yet, just clothing.

I tidied the common areas, vacuumed the carpets and wiped the dust from things. By now it was later in the morning. So I moved my concentration toward the kitchen area. I turned on the kitchen radio and started to load the dishwasher. I had the volume up pretty loud so it could be heard over the dishwasher. The tune on the radio had a strong Latin vibe. I was really getting into it. Rather it was getting into me, causing me to sway my hips and body. I was browsing through the cupboards, trying to figure out what I was going to have for lunch.

Soon, I felt a pair of hands on my hips. It must be my wife, I thought. She came home for lunch pretty regularly. I kept doing what I was doing as the hands caressed my hips and ass. This is something she loves to do while I dance like this. I kept doing what I was doing as the hands continued to caress me. I tried to lean back into her and grind on her as I danced. The hands kept my hips against the counter.

Then I heard, "You weren't lying, Erica. She does have a great ass!"

This wasn't my wife's voice. It was a man's voice! I immediately started to struggle. The hands tightened their grip on me. They kept me against the counter. Those were strong hands. I looked around for anything within reach that I could possibly use as some kind of weapon against this intruder.

I heard my wife's voice further behind us say, "She loves when I smack it too." I quickly relaxed and wondered whose hands were on me. It didn't even register that he'd said her name.

I felt a warm breath on my ear whisper, "Is that true, Josette?" He knew the name! She must have told him!

"Mm-hmm," I weakly managed, as the hands eased their grip on me.

I felt one hand leave my hips. It soon returned to my right ass cheek in a light pat.

"C'mon! You can do better than that!" I heard my wife say.

Then the hand returned much harder sending a sharp pain through the cheek causing me to squirm and moan. He gently rubbed where he smacked me. Then he surprised me by doing the same on my other cheek. I felt myself go limp against the countertop. He smacked and rubbed each cheek a few more times.

His hands pulled me onto my feet and back against him. I felt the bulge of his cock through his pants pressing into the crack of my ass as he did. After I was completely standing, he turned me to face him. I noticed that my wife watching us from the dining room table. He towered over me slightly; even in the wedges, I was about six feet tall. I hadn't met him before. He had to be at least 6'6" tall. He had broad shoulders, a narrow waist, dark hair, a nice tan; probably Hispanic. He looked at me lustfully and leaned tightly against me. I began to look down shyly. His hand quickly cupped my cheek and lifted my head to look me in the eyes.

"You're beautiful, Josette," he told me before he kissed me. I melted onto him.

"Josette!" my wife exclaimed, "Why don't you offer Mr. Anderson something to eat?"

"I'm sorry, madame." I replied. "Would you like something to eat, Mr. Anderson?"

"I kind of had something in mind," he replied.

He led me to the dining room table, and then hiked up my dress. He sat me on one of the placemats and laid me on my back. He pulled up a chair, sat in it and put my legs onto his shoulders. As his hands went over my stockings, waves of excitement shot through me. He lifted my legs further and told me to hold them up. My hands were at the backs of my knees.

He planted kisses all around my exposed ass and thong. My cock was hard and straining against the thong. He moved the narrow piece of thong aside and licked my taint. This caused me to tense my whole body and quiver in further excitement. My breaths were coming fast and shallow now. I almost let go of my legs at this point.

My wife saw this and immediately scolded me, "Josette, you listen and treat our guest with respect!"

"Oui, madame," I breathed and tightened the hold I had on my legs.

Mr. Anderson pulled my thong further to the side by now and was kissing my little rosebud. He tenderly licked it and asked my wife, "Erica, do you have any honey?"

She didn't answer; she just turned and went to the cupboard where the honey was.

"Oh, and a spoon...or something," he added while she was away.

"Thank you," he said as she handed them to her. "Can you put some on there for me?"

A moment later, I felt the something applying the honey to my manhole, and some leaking down. Mr. Anderson was quick to catch that. He lapped it up and swirled it around with the rest that was still around my hole. Damn it felt good! I was moaning and writhing against his tongue. He was talented with it.

"Oh my god, she loves that," I heard my wife exclaim.

"They all do," I heard Mr. Anderson explain between licks.

"Let's just get these out of the way for now." he said as he slid my thong along my thighs to where my hands were. I moved my hands so they held the thong at the same time.

Now, I learned that he had a small vibrator for the honey after he turned it on. He began working it into me. It easily it slid in. He continued to lick around my taint and hole. He slowly fucked me with it. He pulled it out and motioned to my wife, who soon produced a bottle of lubricant and put some on two of his fingers. He put those two fingers inside me. Soon I realized that he was rubbing a particular spot inside me and damn, it felt amazing. Before I realized it, and without my cock being touched by anyone, a jet of semen shot up and across my dress and most of it hit my own face. I gasped and went limp as he added a third finger into me.

"This isn't the first time you've had something in your ass, is it, Josette?" he asked me.

I could only shake my head and grunt in response.

I heard my wife gasp at this point. I looked at her as she stared at us, slack-jawed. She had her hands inside her slacks and I could tell that she was touching herself.

"Josette, Mr. Anderson," she whispered as she pointed to our guest. I nodded and turned back to him.

"Have you given this little ass of yours to anyone yet?" he asked.

I shook my head again and breathed, "Only toys..."

"Are you ready for your first cock, Josette?" he asked.

"Yes!" I whimpered.

At this point he was standing. I felt something soft pressing against my hole. Then it began slowly burrowing itself into me. He prepared me pretty well because it hurt only slightly; a lot less than I would have thought. He also pulled my hips to the edge of the table. Mr. Anderson had his eyes closed until I felt him all the way against me. "Oh, my god!" I thought.

I heard my wife gasp again, and then she uttered exactly what I was thinking, "His whole cock is inside of you, Josette."

He added, "Now you're a woman."

He began slowly pulling back. As he did, I tightened my sphincter in some sort of attempt to keep him inside myself. It was pointless, but it felt so good. He slowly drove himself back into me. On each of his out strokes, I would try to keep him inside me in the same way.

"Damn, you know how to work those man-pussy muscles!" he exclaimed.

He kept slowly pumping in and out of me and I loved every second of it. He told me to let go of my legs and they fell against his chest. I loved how they felt against his chest. He grabbed each thigh and used them for leverage for each of his strokes. He was pounding hard into me now. I couldn't keep up my squeezing with his pace and let myself be taken by this man. He was fucking me good now.

Soon, I heard a familiar buzzing sound. I turned my head and saw that my wife was naked from the waist down now, and had her vibrator in her hand working her clit. She scowled at me and motioned for me to turn my attention back to our guest.

His strokes were slowing down and his breaths were shallow. I felt his body tense, his cock swelled inside me, and he let out a deep moan. He shuddered and gave a few short strokes deep inside me.

He exclaimed again, "You weren't lying, Erica. She does have a great ass!"

He then instructed me to hold my legs like I did earlier. My wife came up to me with one of her maxi-pads and placed it against my used hole. She then moved my thong to hold it in place.

"Josette, our guest needs your attention. Go and get something to clean him up," she instructed.

I weakly replied, "Oui," as I exited on wobbly legs.

I quickly retrieved a basin of warm soapy water, a washcloth and hand towel. Mr. Anderson was slouched back in one of the dining room chairs. My wife was nowhere to be seen. I hadn't seen his cock in all that happened, but now it was in front of me as I slid to my knees in front of him. It was very impressive. Even as it was beginning to go limp, it was at least nine inches long and as thick as a beer bottle. "How did that fit inside me?" I thought to myself.

"Shall I wash you, Mr. Anderson?" I asked demurely.

"Please, do," he breathily replied.

My hands looked small against this specimen of manhood. They certainly didn't against my own. I tenderly washed him. His cock began to harden again as I did. It entranced me. As I toweled him dry, I heard, "Go ahead, and lick it." He put a hand on the back of my head and guided my mouth to his cock.

It tasted slightly of soap. It felt surprisingly soft against my tongue. It didn't have any other taste that I could discern. I took as much of it into my mouth as I could; which wasn't much. I used my hands to work his shaft as I licked the head.

I heard my wife say behind me, "Don't forget the boys. I didn't think you'd get so into this."

I reached down with one hand and gently massaged his balls as my other hand and mouth worked his cock.

I was a little surprised to hear Mr. Anderson say, "When you told me about her, I thought she might be. Now I see that she's a good little cock-hungry slut. It's your turn on the table, Erica, I'm ready for dessert."

"Yes, sir," she breathed.

I heard her settling in on the table behind me. Mr. Anderson told me to stop what I was doing. I reluctantly did and moved aside as he slid his chair up to the table and buried his face between my wife's legs.

"Oh, dear god!" she immediately exclaimed.

"You are sure juicy, Erica." Mr. Anderson commented.

"Is there anything I can do, madame?" I asked.

"Ugh! Pillows! Bring some pillows." she nearly shouted between moans.

I grabbed a few pillows from our bed and returned. In that time, Mr. Anderson already had that huge cock of his buried inside my wife's pussy. He lifted her from the table while she was still impaled on him and they told me to arrange the pillows on the table. I did and he lay her down on them.

"That will be all, for now, Josette." my wife breathed as Mr. Anderson continued to piston in and out of her.

I moved toward the door and paused to look back.

"I said that...will be all...ugh...Josette!" she moaned.

I turned and exited the room then waited on the other side of the door. I could hear her moaning and screaming for him to keep fucking her. She exclaimed that she loves his cock and needs it on a regular basis. He remarked how he loves both of his sluts as I heard his now familiar moans. I heard their muffled voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Josette!" my wife yelled.

"Oui, madame?" I replied as I walked into the room. He was slouched in the chair again. My wife was on her back, holding her knees up the same as I had earlier.

"My dear, we seem to have made a mess ourselves. Be a good girl and clean it up." she said with a slight chuckle.

"Oui, madame," I said as I reached for the wash basin from earlier.

"No! No, no, no; use your tongue." she explained. "Ladies first."

Now here I was, knelt before her and she had a fresh creampie for me. I told her about this fantasy of mine at some point before; except that I didn't mention anything about another guy. A large dollop of cum formed at her lips and began to run down the crack of her ass. I dove in and caught it just as it crossed her rosebud. She jumped as I did; and she let out a little giggle.

"Oh, you liked that?" asked Mr. Anderson.

"No, you can't have that...yet," she replied. They both chuckled.

I continued to lick and eat Mr. Anderson's cum from my wife's pussy as they were still talking. They talked about work and made jokes about people they worked with. I could tell that she was getting close to having an orgasm before she stopped me.

"I think that'll do Josette. See to Mr. Anderson"

"Oui, madame."

I was surprised to find Mr. Anderson still fully erect. I licked him from the base of his shaft up to the head of his cock. As I reached his head, he jerked and shuddered.

"Whoa! Take it easy there. I'm a bit sensitive right now," he explained.

"Oui, monsieur."

I went back to worshipping that magnificent piece of manhood the best I could with my mouth. I could make out the familiar taste my wife's pussy on him. I could taste his semen mixed with it on him.

"I think she likes that," I heard my wife remark. "Do you like that Josette?"

"Oui, madame," I replied.

"Good, Mr. Anderson is going to join us for dinner tonight. What are serving us?" she asked.

"Josette, I'll also have another friend join us," he added before I could answer. "That won't be too much trouble, will it?"

I answered, "I'll have everything ready monsieur."

"Thank you for inviting me here today, Erica. Thank you, Josette. I look forward to lunch with you ladies more often. Excuse me, Josette. Erica, we're late, we need to get going." he said as he stood and began to get dressed. I saw that my wife had already dressed by now.

She kissed my cheek and said, "Good girl, Josette." Then they returned to work. Another friend to join us, I thought to myself as I straightened the dining room and finished my chore list. I was excited with thoughts of what the night could bring.

NiBimise
NiBimise
17 Followers