Jackie's Interracial Gangbang

Story Info
Jackie gets fucked in every hole by five hung black studs.
2.2k words
4.04
189.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scuik
scuik
185 Followers

Jackie was at home, alone. She was taking a long, hot, deep bath. Feeling relaxed, she reached between her legs to touch herself. Rubbing at her pussy, she eased a finger inside herself and dreamt of how she longed for a huge black cock to enter her there. However it wasn't just there. Jackie reached behind herself to finger her ass hole too. Groaning as she imagined two monstrous dicks pushing themselves into each of her holes simultaneously. She worked a second finger into her ass, then a third as she simulated the feeling of having her ass stretched open by a thick, black cock.

As Jackie floated away into an orgasmic fantasy of sensation, there was a forceful, urgent knock on the door that brought her back to reality with a thump. She jumped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself. Dripping wet and still covered in bath water, she answered the door.

There stood Leroy. He was tall, broad, black and had a long, thick cock which was as straight and hard as a baseball bat when aroused. Jackie had fucked him many times before and he knew every inch of her body. Less familiar to Jackie were the four guys standing behind him.

"Hey, Jackie. Can we come in?"

"Well, it's a little unexpected, but..."

"Great." says Leroy as they all stream in past her.

"Hi."

"Hi!"

"Hello...."

"Hi."

They all filter into the house. One of the guys pipes up with "You sure she wasn't expecting us, Leroy?" as he looks Jackie, just in her bath towel, up and down.

"Not on my account, bro. Looks like we came just at the right time, though." observes Leroy as the guys form a circle around her.

"Hmmm. So what are you guys here for?" asked Jackie, putting one hand on her hip and the other to her face, as she bites suggestively on her index finger.

"I think you know." says one of the other guys as he pats her on the butt. As Jackie turns to face him, a hand from behind her pulls off the bath towel. Jackie flushes, standing there completely naked in the middle of these five guys. Who are now starting to grab at her tits and ass as they unbutton their pants.

Jackie slowly lowers herself to her knees and looks up at Leroy as he waves his semi erect dick in her face. She puts her hands on his hips and takes the tip of his cock into her mouth. She tries to deepthroat as much of it as possible while it is still slightly soft, as she knows she would never manage it all with him hard.

She works her tongue along the base of his dick until its tip was almost touching his balls. Seeing Jackie deepthroat him like this really turns Leroy on and suddenly the blood rushes to his cock, which tenses and hardens with a jerk. This activates Jackie's gag reflex and she immediately withdraws.

"You like that, don't you? You dirty bastard." says Jackie as she grabs his dick, wet with saliva, in both hands and starts to jerk it.

"Maybe some of my bros might want it too."

Jackie shuffles around on her knees to see a bunch of huge, black dicks poking at her face. Jackie gasps. Leroy isn't even the biggest of them. One of them isn't so long, but is about as thick as her forearm. Another is skinnier, but about as long as her forearm.

The guys grab the base of their dicks and all slap them onto Jackie's face. She closes her eyes and giggles as she gropes around with her hands. She manages to take hold of a couple of these monster cocks. One in each hand. Another stifles her giggles as it is pushed into her open mouth.

Jackie sucks and jerks each of the guys as they remove the remainder of their clothes. Displaying their firm, muscular bodies. She lies down on the floor, over a pile of discarded clothes, and motions to Leroy as she spreads her legs. He positions himself over her and eases the tip of his dick into Jackie's already sopping wet pussy.

Leroy enters her with slow strokes. Each one slightly deeper than the last. He builds up the pace until he is pounding Jackie with the full length of his big, rock hard dick. The other guys crowd around Jackie's face and she switches back and forth between them; licking and sucking their big, black cocks as she gets fucked hard by Leroy.

Leroy fucks faster and faster until he suddenly withdraws. The next dick enters her pussy. It is not as thick, but very long and instantly goes deeper than Jackie has ever felt before. As she acclimatises to the shock, Leroy moves round and leans over her, stuffing his dick in her mouth. Leroy fucks Jackie's mouth until he floods it with cum. He pulls out and sits down on the floor as his huge cock starts to droop over.

Jackie licks her cummy lips, then swallows it all down, looking over at Leroy. "Mmmmm. You'd better not think you're finished, you fucking pervert. I've got more work for you today."

"Oh, yeah? You think you'll still be ready for more when my boys have finished with you?"

"Oh yeah I will! You like it when I suck it?"

"Damn, baby!"

"You like to fuck my tight, white pussy?"

"You know I do, girl!"

"You like it when I swallow?"

"Hehe! Yeah! I hope you like it too, because you're gonna be doing a whole lot of swallowing today!"

"Mmmm, yeah, I do. Today though, I want every load of cum on my face. I want you all to cover me in it."

"Fuck yeah, Jackie. You got it. You know what else I like to do?"

The guy in Jackie's pussy withdraws and moves round to put his dick in Jackie's mouth. His place is taken by the guy with the real thick cock. Jackie gasps at how this big dick stretches her out.

"I like to fuck that sexy white ass of yours. I think I'm going to do it too. You think you could handle three guys inside you at once?"

"Oh, fuck! Oh, yeah I want you all to fuck my ass. I want you all to fuck me at once. But I want you to be the first in my ass, Leroy. So fucking hurry up and get back in the game."

The thick cocked guy moves from Jackie's pussy to her mouth. She can barely fit her lips around it as the next guy slides inside her pussy. He fucks her hard for a while, then withdraws.

Jackie gets up on to her knees and sucks the four guys off in turn as they crowd round her. Leroy is still sitting with his half limp cock in his hand, watching proceedings with amusement.

The only guy who hasn't fucked Jackie yet is also the biggest. He takes Jackie's hand and stands her up. He grabs her ass and lifts her up. She jumps into his arms and wraps her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist, then eases herself onto his massive member.

Jackie bucks up and down on his dick. She feels as filled as she ever has before and comes to a crashing orgasm. Just then she feels something hard pressing against her ass. She turns her head to to see Leroy has readied himself again.

"You prepared for this? Because it's going to happen right now."

"Ooooh, yes. I want you both inside me. Fuck my white ass with your big black cock!"

Leroy eases the tip of his dick inside her ass hole. It isn't the first time he's fucked Jackie's ass, but it's the first time he's ever been inside it while she's got a full pussy. He gets into position and neither him nor Julius (the massively hung guy fucking her pussy) need to move as Jackie eagerly bounces herself down onto both dicks.

Leroy whispers in her ear "You like that? You like our big black dicks inside you?"

Jackie is almost too insensible with pleasure to answer. Just repeating "Ummm. Uh-hum." in between gasps and pants to answer his questions.

"You like my big dick in your ass? You want us all to fuck your ass? We're all gonna fuck your ass baby. You're gonna get fucked by us all. Right up your ass. When we're done with you, we're gonna cum all over your face. Is that what you like? You show my bro some loving here."

With that he moves his dick out of her ass where it is replaced by another. Each of the guys fuck Jackie's ass this way. After Leroy goes Wesley, then Devin. Anton is the last to enter Jackie's ass. He's the guy with the thickest dick of the whole gang. Jackie feels like she is going to split in two as she is double penetrated by these two beasts.

Anton grabs her underneath her knees and lifts her off Julius. "Come have a look at this well fucked pussy!" he says as he fucks her ass with her still in mid air. All bar Anton are standing in front of Jackie, stroking their huge dicks and watching Jackie's ass being used. Enjoying the sight of her body as her tits bounce up and down and her pussy gapes at them.

"Never mind that pussy, it's time I got me some of that ass!" announces Julius.

Jackie climbs down and slips her ass off Anton's huge girth. She turns round, bends over and says "Well come and get it then. This little white ass is waiting for your big black cock."

Julius needed no second invitation and put himself straight into Jackie's ass. Anton moves her head down for her to suck his dick.

Julius felt much better to Jackie's ass as his cock was broad and strong, but not as monstrously thick as Anton's. Which felt to her like having two cocks up there at once. My though, Julius was going deep. Deep and hard, right in and almost right out.

Just as Jackie was wondering how much more of Julius she could stand, he pulls out and moves round the front to her. She sucks greedily on his dick as Leroy moves up behind her. "Shit! Look how this tight little ass hole is now! Not so tight!" He grabs Jackie's ass cheeks apart and admires the gaping opening before him. Satisfied that their work is going well, he puts his cock back up Jackie's ass and ploughs away.

Feeling so well fucked, Jackie builds to a huge anal orgasm and drops to her knees, quivering. she turns round to face Leroy and licks his long, rock hard dick from balls to tip, before deepthroating him further than she had thought possible.

Leroy sits down again and invites her on to him. She sits her pussy down on his dick as Devin pushes himself into her mouth and Wesley enters her ass.

"See, I knew you'd be able to handle three guys at once."

Jackie grids away to another orgasm and Wesley pulls out of her ass and moves round for Jackie to suck his long, skinny dick. Julius slides into Jackie's ass and fucks her long and deep as she tries to deepthroat as much of Wesley's long dick as she can.

Each of the four guys gets to fuck Jackie's ass again. Once they have their turn, they move round to get their dick sucked clean. Jackie comes again and again as she grinds and smashes her hips between Leroy's cock in her pussy and whoever happens to be in her ass at the time.

When the four guys have all had their turn, Leroy pulls and holds Jackie tight to him, then rolls her over onto her back. He pulls out of her pussy, lifts her legs up high and jams himself into her ass. He fucks her hard and fast, then pulls out and looms over her to unload all his sperm onto Jackie's pretty face. When only a last stubborn drop is clinging to the tip of his dick, he puts it into Jackie's mouth for a final clean up.

Meanwhile Wesley has moved in to take his place and is fucking Jackie's ass with abandon. He too withdraws, moves forward and splashes four strings of cum onto Jackie's face. From chin to hair. Devin takes his final turn on Jackie's ass before dumping his sloppy load over her mouth and chin.

Anton moves in and bangs Jackie's ass hard as the accumulated hot spunk drips down Jackie's face in thick sticky gobs. Anton adds his cum all over her lips and nose.

Finally Julius moves in and fucks Jackie's ass deeply with his rock hard dick. His thrusts are so powerful and Jackie so turned on, that she can't help but submit to another anal orgasm. Just as she comes, Julius withdraws sharply and gives Jackie's face the final load of spunk her efforts have so richly deserved.

Utterly fucked, cummed on and used to her limits, Jackie lies there trembling.

"Thanks for the ride. Maybe we should do this again sometime?" enquires Leroy.

scuik
scuik
185 Followers