Internet Chat Room Conversation

Story Info
I describe in a chat room, watching my wife have sex.
2.5k words
4.03
42.1k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,295 Followers

Several years ago, my wife and I, met a male friend of ours in a motel room to have a threesome. This was strictly all about sharing my wife with him, I'm very straight and wasn't into any male-to-male sexual action. This wasn't the first time that he and I had shared my wife and it wouldn't be the last. But this particular time, was unusual for one reason, and because of that, I thought it might have some interest for those, who enjoy the voyeuristic aspect of sex.

On this occasion, while he and my wife were on the motel room bed having sex, I was on a laptop computer, on the nightstand table between the two beds in the room, in an on line chat room, describing to the people in the chat room, exactly what was going on, on the bed in front of me. I saved that chat and I thought that for those of you, who like me, are into the voyeuristic pleasures, you might enjoy reading the chat as it played out that day in that chat room. I didn't simply copy and paste the chat as some of it was hard to decipher, so I have recreated it here, edited for clarity, removed some meaningless posts, but it is essentially unchanged from the actual conversation as it was on that day, in that chat room. And, as they say on TV, time has been compressed. There were many times during this chat, when nothing was said for several minutes between postings, because I was engaged in playing on the bed with my wife and our friend, or I was taking pictures with my digital camera for several minutes.

For those of you, who are hung up on correct grammar, punctuation, etc., please remember, that this was an Internet chat room conversation. This is not intended to be a written version of spoken conversation.

In the chat room, my screen name is DooMyWife2. Enjoy!

DooMyWife2: I'm sitting here, naked, in a motel room, watching my wife and another man having sex on the bed in front of me. They have just started and they have been lying there making out for several minutes. He is naked, my wife is wearing only a short, pink nylon and lace nightie, with thin straps over her shoulders.

IShareToo: WOW! Describe your wife Doo.

DooMyWife2: She is 5'7", 45 y/o but can pass for several years younger, blond shoulder length hair, 38C tits, long sexy legs with a colorful flower tattoo on the outside of her left ankle, and a gorgeous ass!

IShareToo: WOW! She sounds HOT!

Bob's Slut: Describe him.

DooMyWife2: He's 50. tanned, except his white ass, very fit body, 6' tall, washboard abs, hairy legs and chest, salt and pepper hair, larger than average cock, but not huge.

10" Tony: This is bullshit! He's not really watching his wife with another man.

DooMyWife2: Tony, the title of this chat room is "Sharing Wives", some of us really do it and don't just talk about it.

IShareToo: Yeah. I share my wife in real life too.

Bob's Slut: My husband shares me. We really do it. I don't know what makes you think that DooMyWife2 isn't doing that right now. Tell us more Doo.

DooMyWife2: Well, they are still laying on the bed making out. They are laying on their sides, facing each other, he has one hand all over my wife's gorgeous ass. They are kissing and making out. I can hear my wife's heavy breathing and moans of enjoyment as he is turning her on. He's occasionally slipping a finger or two in and out of my wife's pussy and every time he does it, she squirms and moans with pleasure.

St. Louis Bull4U: If that was me on the bed with her, you would have to take that laptop and go somewhere else.

DooMyWife2: I don't think they are paying me any attention at all. LOL.

IShareToo: That must be a really HOT sight Doo! I love watching my wife in those types of situations.

DooMyWife2: Oh, it is! His cock isn't hard yet, but mine is hard as a rock and standing straight up!

10" Tony: That's bullshit. How is his cock not hard if they are making out?

DooMyWife2: Well, they have only been making out for several minutes, he was drinking a good amount of beer before they started, and my wife hasn't touched him yet. I suppose your 10"s gets hard instantly, every time you kiss a woman?

Bob's Slut: I wish I was there to watch, I love to watch too. Tell us more about what they're doing Doo.

DooMyWife2: My wife has just reached down and started stroking his cock. I can see it growing hard in her hand as she is stroking it. MAN! That is a HOT HOT sight!

Philly46: DooMyWife2, are you "really" watching your wife on the bed with another man? You're not making this shit up?

DooMyWife2: Nope! I'm really watching them. This is sooooo fucking HOT! This is what I love most about sharing my wife with other men. I love watching her making out with a man and love watching him turn her on and getting her motor running! She's rubbing his cock, he's rubbing her ass and kissing her mouth, face, and neck. I can hear my wife purring like a contented kitten! I can hear the squishing sounds of his fingers in her pussy and smell her scent in the air.

Philly46: That is hot! I wish I was the guy.

DooMyWife2: My wife obviously wants to taste his hard cock, she has just pushed him on to his back and slid down to take his cock into her mouth. As she did, she cut her eyes at me to see if I was enjoying the show, then she licked all over the tip of his dick before sliding her mouth down over as much of it as she could get.

Bob's Slut: DAMN! I'm getting hot!

DooMyWife2: My wife is the best damn cocksucker I have ever known! She can make me, and most men I have ever talked to about it, cum before they want to and sometimes, before they even know they are going to!

10" Tony: She couldn't swallow all of my huge dick and she couldn't make me cum before I wanted to.

Bob's Slut: Yeah, right Tony! Why don't you take your imaginary 10"s and your BS somewhere else. Hey Doo, is he holding her head? I love it when a man is holding my head with his hand while I'm sucking him off.

(Note: I have deleted any further posts from Tony as he was an obvious dickhead and offered nothing positive to the conversation.)

DooMyWife2: Yeah, so does my wife. This isn't the first time she's ever had sex with this guy and he knows what he's doing. He's got a handful of my wife's blond hair and he's kind of gently, but forcefully pushing her head up and down, fucking her mouth with his cock. My wife likes a man to "use" her, but not to "abuse" her, so she likes to have a man holding her hair while she's blowing him.

35 male in KC: Is this really happening?

DooMyWife2: Yup, KC, I'm really sitting in a motel room, naked, watching my wife sucking another man's cock, they'll be doing much more soon, and I'm chatting about it here!

35 male in KC: Why are you doing that?

DooMyWife2: The title of this chat room KC, is "Sharing Wives". What did you expect to find here?

35 male in KC: No, I didn't mean why are you sharing her, I mean, why are you chatting about it?

DooMyWife2: OH! Because I enjoy telling people about it. I enjoy sharing the experience of sharing my wife's sexual pleasures with other people. I only wish y'all could watch along with me!

(Editorial note here: This took place nearly 15 years ago, when web cams weren't yet common and I was in a chat room that didn't have that kind of capability anyway.)

DooMyWife2: My wife is still sucking his cock. I can tell from his face and moans that he is really enjoying my wife's mouth!

IShareToo: Where did you go Doo? You have been silent for several minutes.

Bob's Slut: Hellllooo Doo!!! Tell us what's happening.

DooMyWife2: Sorry folks. I was busy finger fucking my wife while she was sucking the other guy's cock. I made her have an orgasm while she had his cock in her mouth and now the whole room smells like her pussy! I had to get a towel to dry my hand, but I'm still getting pussy juice on the keys!

Bob's Slut: Oh Shit! I'm so wet I'm going to have to get a towel to sit on!

DooMyWife2: If I'm silent for a little bit, it's because I'm getting in on some of the action, or I'm taking pictures. I've got my camera and I'm taking pictures once in awhile. Ahhhh, our male friend must not have been able to take much more of my wife's mouth on his cock. He pulled her off, by his handful of her hair, and rolled her over on her back, he's slid down on the bed and he's going to eat her pussy that I just made so juicy by getting her off with my fingers.

Lickedeesplit: I LOVE to eat pussy! I wish I was there to do it! In fact I would be content to just eat her pussy without getting anything in return, I'd even eat her AFTER you guys fucked her!

DooMyWife2: Well too bad you aren't here Lick, my wife could lay and let a man eat her pussy for hours! Well, actually that's not true. Once she has had an orgasm, or two, and gets to a certain point, she NEEDS cock to put that fire in her cunt out!

Lickedeesplit: Well, I would do the lickin' and you guys could do the stickin'! Then I would lick some more!

DooMyWife2: Are you male or female, Lick?

Lickedeesplit: Male. But I really prefer to eat pussy more than fucking it. I sometimes have my own orgasm while I'm eating a woman without any cock stimulation at all. I get off on making the woman get off. I really enjoy eating her pussy when it's full of someone else's load of cum!

Bob's Slut: I would love to meet you, Lickee!

DooMyWife2: Excuse me folks, I'm going to step away for a minute and shove my cock in my wife's mouth. I love to have my cock in her mouth while another man is licking her pussy, especially if I can have it in there when he makes her cum, and I see an opportunity! That almost always nearly makes me bust my nut too!

IShareToo: Enjoy Doo!

DooMyWife2: I'm back! Man was that GREAT! I fucked my wife's mouth for several minutes while he was licking her pussy. Then he drove my wife over the edge. She pushed her hips upward, with her hands on the back of his head, she shoved his face hard into her crotch, I don't know how he didn't smother! Then she groaned and moaned with my cock in her mouth while she had a huge orgasm! I had a difficult time resisting the urge to blow my load right there, in her mouth! But, I have other plans for that.

NYC Bull: Sounds like you all are having a good time.

DooMyWife2: We are!

NYC Bull: What are they doing now?

DooMyWife2: He's still lapping at my wife's pussy, but she's telling him to come on and fuck her. There he goes....

NYC Bull: Well? What's Happening?

IShareToo: I think he's busy NYC, he'll be back in a few minutes.

DooMyWife2: I had to go around to the other side of the bed with my camera and watch him sink his hard cock into my wife's cunt! I LOVE the sight of watching another man's cock sliding into my wife's pussy and disappearing up her wet, willing, and wanting, slut cunt! That is sooooo fucking HOT! Now he's slowly fucking my wife while she is rubbing his bare ass with her hands and wrapping her legs around his ass and the backs of his legs. He's got my wife's top pulled down and he's sucking back and forth on her tits.

NYC Bull: You need to be over there massaging his ball sack like a good little cucky should do. Maybe even be licking it.

DooMyWife2: Sorry NYC, I'm not that sort of guy. This is a full participation sharing here, I'm not anyone's "sub". Our friend has picked up the pace now. He's fucking my wife harder, faster, his ball sack is slapping my wife's ass every time he drives in hard.

Bob's Slut: Oh My God! I just had a huge orgasm, reading this and fingering myself!

DooMyWife2: Glad I could be of "service", Slut! My wife is about to explode in another one, herself! She's screaming so loud, I'm sure she can be heard outside the room!

NYC Bull: So what do you do when they are done?

DooMyWife2: I climb on and fuck my wife immediately after the other guy is done. I love the feeling of sliding my hard cock into my wife's well used, cunt, that has just been fucked and filled with cum by another man! Nothing in this world is better than getting sloppy 2nd's from your own wife's pussy, unless maybe it's sloppy 3rd's, 4th's,...well, you get the picture!

NYC Bull: I wouldn't "let you" fuck her after me. If I fuck a woman, she is my property until I'm done and gone.

DooMyWife2: Well, like I already told you, that isn't how our relationship works here. YOU obviously, wouldn't be "allowed" to fuck my wife, in the first place! I'll be back in a minute...

DooMyWife2: Our friend was ready, so he slammed himself into my wife and emptied his load deep up her cunt! I got some GREAT pictures of his cum seeping out around his cock and running down the crack of my wife's ass to drip on the bedspread under her! In a couple of them, I even got the laptop computer in the background and you can clearly see the chat room box open on the screen! So, for all you naysayer's, who don't believe we were really doing what I was describing, send me an email and I'll send you the photographic evidence!

IShareToo: I'll send you a PM with my email addy.

Bob's Slut: Me too!

NYC Bull: I'll do the same.

DooMyWife2: Sorry NYC, you won't be getting any pics, I'm not "allowing" you that pleasure!

(Needless to say, I'm not releasing his response to that! But It was pretty funny to me.)

DooMyWife2: He's laying on top of my wife, and they are passionately kissing now, not with so much urgency of sexual lust. I'm sure his cock is softening inside her and he's going to be getting up in a minute, so I'll be signing out now, It's my turn to go slide my hard cock into my wife's well used cunt, full of his cum! I can't wait!

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,295 Followers