Olivia and Derrick Ch. 04

Story Info
Steamy dreams.
1.2k words
4.49
22.2k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his lips against mine as we rolled around sweaty and naked in my dorm room. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and kissed the inside of each thigh before he pushed into me.

I let out a slowly hiss as his thick member stretched me and I felt nothing but pleasure. One of his hands reached up to massage my breast and play with my erect nipple, causing my pussy to become soaked. He was balls deep as he slid in and out of me effortlessly; I felt every vein in his dick press against my tightening walls.

He pressed his legs closer to my chest to lean in to kiss me, I don't know where I got this flexibility but at this moment I don't care. I felt my orgasm a few pumps away and he felt it too. His free hand slid between my thighs and rubbed my clit.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. I wasn't going to be able to handle this for long. My breath was coming in fast and ragged. "Come for me baby." He whispered against my lips and that was my unraveling...

I shot up in my bed and tried to calm my breathing. I was back in my dorm but alone. I guess Samantha was out.

I wiped the sweat form my forehead and felt the pool between my thighs. Derrick and I had been hanging out for a few weeks and the dreams started a little after that. I got up and grabbed my towel to go take a shower when Samantha walked in. "Where are you going?" She asked.

I grabbed my body wash and robe. "I had a bad dream, I'm going to shower." I explained.

She smiled taking off her heels. "Before you go, I wanted to ask you something. People have spotted you spending time with Derrick, what's going on? You helping him study?" She asked.

Of course this would be the first thing she assumes, so I just nodded my head. "Yeah. He needs help with one of his classes." I sighed.

She laughed. "That's good, not that I really suspected you two were going out or anything. No offense hon, you're not his type at all. He likes girls like me, so could you put in a good word for me next time you two study?" She smiled.

I just wanted this conversation to end. "Sure."

"Thanks." She smiled. I left the room to go shower.

*****

"My roommate wanted me to put in a good word for her with you." I told Derrick the next.

He laughed. "There aren't enough good words."

I smiled and looked down as we were walking to his place. This would be my first time over there. "You've dated her haven't you? You don't have anything good to say about her?"

He sighed. "We never dated. She was a decent lay but I don't date."

He unlocked the door and gestured for me to walk in. It was a great place, big and decked out with gadgets you see on MTV cribs. "Well you might want to tell her that. She telling everyone that you're hers. She even wanted to make sure we weren't more than friends - since we've been spending so much time together." I laughed. He shuddered and cringed.

"Maybe if you'd date a different type of girl you, would have girls claiming you when all they really are to you is a quick fuck." I told him.

He walked into his kitchen and walked back out with two cans of soda. He handed me one as we sat on the couch. "So what type of girl should I date?" he feigned interest.

I smiled and continued anyway. "How about girls with more in their head then on their chest." I said.

He groaned and rolled his eyes. Nice to know he was listening, so I continued. "A girl who wants to get to know you and not want you because it'll boost their reputation." I added.

He smiled at me. "A girl like you?" he asked, shocking me.

Opened my mouth to something but nothing came out. I cleared my throat and finally spoke. "Yeah, like me." Trying not to make it sound like I wasn't the one who really wanted him.

"You like me don't you?" He smiled and moved closer.

Why do I freeze up the second he gets near me? I couldn't even feel my face; I can't imagine what face I was giving him. Finally his soft lips landed on mine and I immediately kissed him back.

This is what I've been dreaming of, which caused me to throw myself into the kiss a little too enthusiastically.

He pulled back and smiled at me. "Wow."

"Sorry..." I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes. "...I've just always wanted to do that." I blurted out.

He laughed lightly. "Then do it again."

I leaned in slowly and kissed him again. I pushed my body against his and ran my fingers through that soft, gorgeous, dark brown hair. As I allowed his tongue to dance with mine, I felt his hands run up the sides of my body. I began to get a little shy about what he was feeling but he didn't seem to mind it.

He moved to kiss my neck and I quickly learned that that was a huge turn on. I bit my lip to keep from moaning but he was making this easy. "You're really turned on, aren't you?" he mumbled against my skin.

He slipped his hands under my shirt and began lifting it up. I began to tense up and he seemed to notice. "Relax; we don't have to do this."

I wasn't backing out of this, I wasn't ruining the only moment I would probably ever have with the guy of my dreams. My adrenaline kicked in as I pulled away from him and took off my shirt.

When he just stared at me, my adrenaline disappeared and I began to panic.

He finally kissed me again but my pulse never slowed down. I slowly let my hands travel up his shirt, god his body felt amazing. I slowly lifted his shirt over his head and stared at his body, I can't believe I was about to do this. As we leaned in again, there was a knock at the door.

He groaned and threw his shirt back on as he when to check the peephole. "Stay here." He told me and then walked out.

I slid my shirt back on and waited patiently but after ten minutes I began to worry. I walked over to the window and saw Derrick and two other guys.

One guy handed Derrick money and Derrick handed him something back. I sighed and went back to the couch.

I was so caught up in the fact that we were making out that I forgot he was a rumored drug dealer. Well I guess it's not a rumor now. He was dealing knowing I was here. What happened to the great guy I've been hanging with.

He finally walked back in and lingered at the door. "Sorry about that."

"I guess I should go." I smiled.

"Yeah you should."

I got up and walked to the door. "I didn't mean it like that. It's just the guys that just came to see me are going to be back tonight and I don't want you around them."

I nodded. "Ok."

"Maybe we can hang out tomorrow, finish what we started?" he smiled.

I walked to the door and open it. "Maybe." I told him.