Three Intense Orgasms

Info
Listen in as my wife is fucked with a dildo, then my cock.
217 words
3.18
162.1k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short audio at the culmination of me going down on my wife and sliding a nice slick dildo into her as she feels my tongue lick her dripping pussy.

She soon tells me she is going to climax whilst I lick her clit and fuck her hard with a dildo as she cums. You will hear her ask for "Derek" - which is our name for the dildo - before asking for my hard cock in her fanny, once she has recovered from her first intense orgasm.

I then fuck her from behind asking her to arch her back so I can watch my cock slide into her and spank her a little as she tells me how full it is making her and close to cumming again.

Her arse looks amazing as I watch my fat cock pound between her cunt lips and tease her asshole with my thumb and listen to her excitement rise again.

I ask her to tell me to fuck her an she kindly obliges as I shout "Oh God" and she cums again, with me this time, as she enjoys the feeling of jet after jet of my hot spunk shooting deep into her and bringing her off as the end of my cock stimulates her cervix.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Gorgeous_George
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
Gorgeous_GeorgeGorgeous_George8 months agoAuthor

Very glad to hear it... would love to hear it!!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuck that was hot. I cum so fucking hard with y’all

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hei

Jeg fant ut at jeg er etter Kong Taafis von Feiten av Sjelland og

hans hustru, Dronning Hertha Rumpf.

De hadde en datter, som fikk en sønn da, og hans nevøs fetters kusines nabos barnebarn er jeg etterkommer av, da.

Noe sånt.

Men fordi jeg er en grynter, ville familien ikke ha noe med meg å gjøre, da.

Og etter at jeg var i Gryntekompaniet, og etter at jeg vant Rimi Gryntårer fant jeg ut at jeg var etterkommer av Baron von Rumpenstanck av Gryntenburg da. Og hans hustru Turid von Neanderthalia Gryntenburg.

Så jeg kommer fra en finere familie enn min uvenn Geir Arne da.

Menn menn

Mvh

Erik von Rumpenstanck, Neanderthalbaron av nedre Bergeråsen og omegn.

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.no/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok

ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Your accent is what does it for me ;)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My Wife and I Go Camping An accidental flash makes wife popular with other campers.in Loving Wives
She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced A new teacher is oblivious to the sex secrets of the school.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Julia Takes Over Ch. 01 My wife begins to take over our sex life.in Fetish
Wife Substitute Forced to serve married men as a wife substitute.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Appreciating Nice Tits Mark finds out beauty isn't necessary to have fun.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories