Pissing for Aunty Nikola

Story Info
She calls him and he goes to visit ...
5.1k words
4.61
148.9k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fairly short one at around 4900 words but one I hope you find entertaining. I aimed this primarily at the pee fetishists, however I couldn't help myself and made Nikola a big-boobed MILF (I was in that kind of mood). Also, as I got close to the finale I then injected the 'Aunty Nikola' thing. I do hope this cross-categorisation doesn't detract from the overall impression of a nasty piss tale.

What happens is this one is that Ryan -- 20, has lusted over Nikola -- 40 for a few months. One Saturday night, out of the blue, he gets a phone call from Nikola inviting him to her house. Over he goes on his motorbike and ...

Well, read it for yourself.

Please send feedback. I'd like to know how this is received by the genuine pee lovers out there. Let me know if there are any other facets to that particular kink I can add to my writings. Feedback can be via PM on Lit, Public Comments below, or email. If you want a reply/response then email is best.

There's scope for a follow-up scene to this submission depending on interest and my own circumstances.

OK, here it is. I hope you enjoy, and if there are any typos or other fuck-ups in the text I apologise and hope you enjoy it just the same.

GA -- Langkawi, Malaysia -- 28th of January 2013

*

She looked at me as she unbuttoned the blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. Her piercing blue eyes held mine, a challenge in Nikola's gaze as she reached back and unclasped her bra.

"Do you want me to take it off?" she asked, holding the garment against her chest as the straps slipped down her arms.

Oh God, did I want her to take it off!

I wanted Nikola to reveal her breasts. I'd fantasised about her boobs so often, imagining the shape of them as I dreamed about the size of her nipples and wondered if the areola surrounding those teats were big and saucer-sized or simply coins of darker flesh. Her eyes held me while her voice, that exciting combination of huskiness and posh-girl vowels -- all gymkhana and hockey and the best schools that Daddy could afford -- made my cock thicken with anticipation.

"Yes," I breathed as desire for a woman twenty years my senior curdled my voice with lust. "Yes please ..."

"You naughty boy," Nikola said in a low growl that made my cock stiffen to full-blooded tumescence. The woman shrugged. "I suppose you've waited long enough to see them," she sighed.

The bra fell away and I gasped. "Fucking hell," I moaned, taking in the sight of Nikola's breasts. "They're better ... so much better than I imagined.

Nikola studied her own chest. "I don't understand what the fuss is about," she grinned. "They're just tits."

I could tell she was actually pleased by my reaction, but Nikola -- being Nikola -- had to take the piss.

"I think they're fucking brilliant," I enthused, eyes glued to the heavy, round globes. "I think you're fucking beautiful."

Nikola tossed her head in that way she had, as though her hair was in her eyes, a sort of haughty gesture, a mannerism I'd grown used to as I'd spoken to her, flirted with her for hours while I'd surreptitiously eyed her jugs and thought of nasty, disgusting things I'd like to do to her in bed. Not that I'd seriously considered I'd have a chance of talking Nikola into bed, she had a boyfriend -- albeit an egomaniac prick, a detective sergeant no less, but she seemed to be loyal to the controlling wanker -- but I thought about the 'what if' quite a lot. Plus, Nikola said that me only being twenty was too young for her. Too young my arse; just try me, bitch, I'd fuck you into a coma.

It had been a quiet Saturday night and I hadn't been doing much when my mobile phone rang. When I saw Nikola's name on the screen I'd felt a quick buzz of excitement; she'd never called me before, and usually only sent a text in response to one I'd sent her. This was unprecedented and I did harbour a vague hope that maybe ...

"Do you fancy coming to my house?" she'd asked in her usual, no-nonsense style when I answered the call. "I'm in with my daughter and her boyfriend and they're driving me fucking insane," she added.

I loved it when Nikola swore, which she did with the ease of a sailor, the obscenities sounded so wrong when she delivered them with that la-de-da accent of hers. I knew Nikola's history -- the daughter of a colonel in a good regiment of the British Army; later married to a lawyer and subsequently divorced; two kids, a boy and a girl, the boy living with his dad. In recent years, because of the divorce, Nikola had fallen on difficult financial times but owned the semi-detached house outright and ran her own little newsagent-cum-convenience store in Camberley.

"I can be there in twenty minutes," I replied, my voice catching with the sudden rush of anticipation I experienced at the invitation. "Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Get me a bottle of wine ... make it two," Nikola replied, "and whatever you're drinking."

I grabbed my keys, wallet, helmet and jacket before rushing out of the house. After firing up the bike I rode to the off-licence and filled my day-sack with Nikola's wine and eight cans of lager. Then, fifteen minutes later, after perhaps breaking a few traffic laws on the way, I was outside Nikola's modest semi in Camberley.

Nikola took the day-sack and told me where to put my helmet, jacket and boots. She poured wine for herself and gave me one of the beers, putting the remaining seven cans in the freezer compartment of her fridge too cool them down.

I popped the tab on the can and followed Nikola's arse -- generous and shapely --into the conservatory at the back of the house. Her daughter sat there, a truculent and pouty nineteen year old, a younger, more willowy version of her mother. The girl, I noticed had a fair pair of boobs on her too, like mother like daughter, but the girl's were only just contained in a loose-fitting tank top.

"We're going out," the girl said to her mother in a sulky voice.

I guessed she and her boyfriend, a gangling, dark-haired bloke about my age who looked pretty pissed off had had some kind of disagreement.

The girl stood up and, ignoring me completely, said good night to Nikola and flounced from the room. The young guy rolled his eyes and rose slowly to his feet.

"See ya, Nikola," he said with a wave and a resigned air. "I'll bring her back tomorrow."

"No rush," Nikola responded with a bark of a laugh. "You keep her for the weekend, the moody fucking mare."

The bloke laughed and raised a hand to me in farewell. Then the front door slammed and we were alone.

"She's been a cunt all day," Nikola said with a sight before she swigged at the wine. That was Nikola all over, she may have been to a posh school but she obviously didn't take the deportment side of her education too seriously.

We chatted about mundane crap for half an hour or so; I finished one beer while Nikola drained her wine glass.

"I'll get us a top-up," the woman said and left me alone in the conservatory.

Thinking Nikola was in the kitchen I went in search of toilet and found the cloak room by the front door easily enough. However, when I opened the door the toilet was already occupied, with Nikola sitting on the seat, thighs wide while she pissed a heavy stream of liquid into the bowl. I heard her gasp as I entered, and I would have backed out immediately but I was transfixed by the sight of the woman's thick, dangling labia as she held herself open with her fingers and the piss poured out of her to tinkle into the water below.

The gushing torrent of urine tapered to a dribble as I stood in the doorway and stared gape-mouthed at the woman while she peed, her knickers stretched taut as a bowstring between her legs.

"Get a good look?" Nikola said in a voice edgy with sarcasm. The woman reached for the toilet roll and tore several sheets off before dabbing at her pussy. Then she stood up and flushed before hauling her underwear into place.

"Shit," I gasped, "I'm so sorry, Nik, I didn't know you were in here."

"Not to worry," the woman replied. "I should've locked the door." She stared at me for a few beats with a strange expression on her face. "Your turn," she said with a nod at the toilet.

"Uhm ... yeah," I responded stepping aside so she could leave.

Nikola moved past me but to my surprise she didn't walk away. Again she nodded to the porcelain throne. "Go on then," she insisted.

"With you watching?" I asked, incredulous.

Nikola folded her arms below her considerable bosom. "Yes," she nodded. "You watched me, now it's my turn." She grinned at me." You don't suffer from stage fright, do you?"

"You want to watch me?" I said, nonplussed. That was a new one on me.

"Go on," she murmured, her eyes suddenly twinkling. Something in her tone made my cock thicken with interest. Nikola sounded like she might enjoy watching me pee.

"Ah ... are you sure?"

The woman nodded her head quickly. "Yes, I'm sure. Piss for me, Ryan. Let me see it gush out."

"Oh Jesus," I blasphemed. "You really want to see it?"

"It's something I ... enjoy, Ryan. My wanker boyfriend introduced me to it. I was a bit put off at first, I mean he wanted me to piss in front of him, I thought it was a disgusting, degrading thing to do, but I fucking love it now." Nikola did her little headshake. "Anyway, he's history now. He's with his wife tonight; I can't deal with his lies any more. He tells me he's going to leave his wife but he never does."

I recognised my opportunity when I saw it. It was then or never. If Nikola had finished with her policemen boyfriend, her married policeman boyfriend, and if she wanted to watch me pee ... well, I was game.

Unzipping I hauled forth my cock, already thick with interest, and aimed it at the bowl.

"Let me hold it," Nikola breathed as she came into the confined space. "Do it, Ryan," the woman sighed. "Piss for me."

Oh God, her scent as she pressed her curves against my flank and held my dick between her fingers.

"You smell gorgeous, Nik," I moaned as the stream burst from me. The first splash of urine missed the bowl, spraying off the upraised toilet seat and lid until Nikola corrected her aim.

"Oops," she chuckled as piss sprinkled into the water. "That's better," she sighed, "I love that sound. It makes me a gooey inside. Lovely piss spurting from a cock into the toilet."

Now that was as kinky as fuck, the dirtiest, sexiest thing I'd ever heard, and when those nasty words were delivered in Nikola's husky voice and rounded, plumy vowels I thought I might follow up peeing for Nikola by coming over her hand.

"This is so sexy," I groaned as the stream began to dry. "I never knew peeing could be such a turn-on. Fuck, Nikola, I'd never have guessed you were into something this ... this ..."

"—Disgusting?" Nikola finished for me. "Depraved? Nasty? Dirty?'

"Yes," I breathed when the final drops pitter-pattered into the toilet bowl. "But in a really good, sexy way."

"Another drink?" the woman suggested, leaving me to zip up.

I followed her quickly, catching up with Nikola at the fridge.

"Can I fuck you?" I asked, reckless with desire.

Nikola turned to face me and handed me a beer. She stared at me for a long time after, with the wine bottle in her hand she nudged the fridge door closed with her backside.

"I don't know about that," she responded, pouring wine into her glass. "Maybe," she added, "but there's something you'd have to do first."

Anything! I'd do anything she wanted, any fucking thing at all.

I nodded at her. "Whatever you say." I could hear the urgent desperation in my voice.

"Come through to the conservatory," Nikola said and led me back through the house. "You can fuck me on one condition," she informed me as she settled onto the sofa, growing coy when I asked her what that condition was. She fixed me with a sly grin, eyes narrowing like a cat's. "Drink your beer first," she purred.

I all but poured the beer down my neck I was so keen to get Nikola out of those clothes and into bed. The months I'd worked on her, flirting and making lewd innuendo whenever I had business being in her shop in town. On almost every occasion I'd been rebuffed, coming close to kissing her once until some twat had needed a packet of cigarettes and come into the shop, forcing Nikola out of the storeroom where I had her in a clinch, my arms around her, hands on her waist a second or two before she succumbed to my lips.

Now, finally, was this going to be my night?

"Another drink?" Nikola said. "Help yourself, but this time have a pint of water first. The glass is in the cupboard above the sink."

When I returned to the conservatory, Nikola was on her feet. That was the moment she asked if I wanted to see her breasts, unable to resist one last teasing taunt before she finally revealed herself to me.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" Nikola asked after I'd breathed the words at her.

I swallowed heavily and nodded. "Yes," I replied, "I really do." I gulped again, my eyes on stalks as I stared at those big jugs. "Can I ... can I touch them?"

"I suppose so," the woman replied casually.

When I tested the weight of Nikola's boobs in my palms I groaned and then lifted one in both hands, squeezing the pliant flesh so I could then suck at one long, thick nipple.

"I didn't say anything about sucking my tits," Nikola murmured, "but don't stop," she sighed.

I slurped and sucked at those teats, smacking my lips off them as the flesh tightened and grew between my lips.

"Big fucking jugs," I mumbled, breath hissing out of my nose since my mouth was full of her.

When I released Nikola's breast with a gasp of satisfaction, she stepped back a pace. "Drink your beer," she insisted. "Go on, get it down. Did you drink the water? she asked."

I nodded. "Yeah, a pint," and then, while I glugged at the can, Nikola shimmied out of her dark skirt before standing there in front of me, posing with her hands on her hips, the febrile lace of her underwear covering her ungainly labia.

"You get out of your clothes," the woman ordered as she sipped her wine. Placing the glass down on the coffee table Nikola then hooked the waist of her knickers and slid them down her legs.

"Wow," I sighed. "You're so bloody gorgeous, Nik." My eyes roamed over the woman's curves, every ripe inch of her.

"Thank you," Nikola replied. "Do you want to know why I've been holding you at arm's length all this time, Ryan?"

Curious, I nodded as I took off my clothes. "Yes, sure, of course."

Nikola sipped at the wine again. She smiled an uncharacteristic, self-deprecating smile. "I didn't think you'd want to see me nude." She gave a little shrug. "I mean, I'm over forty years old and you're so good-looking and fit and young ... Why would you look at an old bag like me?"

That astounded me. I'd always thought Nikola was super confident; to hear her refer to herself as an old bag had me shaking my head in objection.

"Are you joking?" I asked, incredulous. "Didn't I make it plain enough that I fancied you?"

Nikola blinked and swigged the remnants of the wine down her throat. "I didn't think you were really serious," she informed me. "I thought you were just ... just taking the piss."

I walked to her, my hard-on waving around in front of me.

"Does this look like I'm taking the rise out of you?" I growled with my dick in my hand.

Nikola gave me her trademark smirk, the sassy, sarcastic one. "It looks like you've risen to the occasion," she smirked.

I grabbed her, my fingers closing on the bare flesh of her hips. Her skin, the texture of Nikola's body under my fingers swelled my cock. There she was, a seasoned, mature woman, naked and available. She came towards me, her face closing on mine as we both opened our mouths for that first kiss.

I groaned when Nikola's hand closed around my dick. "I want to fuck you so much," I sighed, my hands on her tits again.

"You can, Ryan," Nikola breathed. I moaned as her fist squeezed the length of me. "But there's something you have to do first."

"I said I'd do anything, Nik."

And I would. I was so hot and horny for her at that moment anything she suggested, I would have done. All I could think about was her on her back in bed, her legs spread wide while I positioned myself over her supine body and fucked into her cunt.

"I want you to lick my pussy," the woman breathed as we kissed again.

"Is that all?" I couldn't believe it. I'd happily lick her pussy for as long as she wanted me to.

"Just about," Nikola replied. She broke away from me, releasing my cock as she turned around. "Upstairs," she said, her buttocks jiggling as she walked out of the room.

I followed her eagerly, but to my surprise she went to the kitchen rather than towards the stairs. Nikola picked up the pint glass I'd drunk from earlier and filled it. She drained it in several swallows, and I suppose that was a huge clue as to what the woman's intentions were, but I was so worked up and brimming with desire, my cock rigid and eager that I didn't realise why she insisted I drink another pint of water as well.

After a second glass of water Nikola grabbed the other bottle of wine and gave me a beer. Then, at last, we went up the stairs. At the halfway point I stopped Nikola and made her bend over in front of me. I was a few treads below her and my face was level with the woman's backside.

"What are you doing?" Nikola asked with a giggle as she knelt on one step with her arse inches from my face.

"Just giving your cunt a kiss," I murmured, placing the beer can between my feet before I parted Nikola's buttocks with my fingers.

The woman's labia peeled apart under the pressure, her sex pouting and scarlet with Nikola's obvious desire.

"Oh yes, that's nice," Nikola groaned when I held her open with my thumbs and flicked my tongue across her clitoris. "You dirty fucking bastard," the woman chuckled as, after dabbing the tip of my tongue into the wet opening of her pussy, I then probed at the dark smudge of her sphincter. "You're wet and squirmy in my fucking arsehole ... Ryan," the woman cooed. "That feels so fucking good."

We scrambled up the final few stairs to the landing. I grabbed Nikola again, desperate to kiss her and feel the heat of her body pressed against mine.

"Fuck, Nik," I gasped, "I've never been this hot for a woman before."

She stared at my face, her expression serious for a change. "I believe you. I wish now that I'd let you do this before. I was such a fucking twat to listen to that wanker's lies about leaving his wife. I should have just found myself a hot young stud to fuck me." She grinned, adding, "Just like you."

We kissed again, my hands roaming over curves and smooth skin.

Then Nikola led me to her bedroom with her fist wrapped around my cock.

Ignoring the detail of Nikola's boudoir -- the dressing table and mirror, cosmetics and lotions scattered untidily, clothes littered about, the expanse of mirrored wardrobe -- I watched as the woman climbed onto the bed and lay on her back.

She looked at me and swigged wine straight from the neck of the bottle. "Come here and lick my cunt." Nikola opened her legs and splayed her labia with the fingers of one hand. "Right here, darling, kiss me right on my dirty cunt."

I popped the tab off the beer can and took three deep swallows before I then abandoned the beer among the lipsticks and perfume on the dressing table.

After clambering onto the bed I settled myself over Nikola's body and gazed at the crinkled folds of her depilated vulva. The woman opened herself to me again, peeling back the prepuce to reveal the nub of her clit, all taut and pink.

It was as I pushed Nikola's thighs apart and began to suck her clitoris that I felt the swelling in my bladder. I shifted position to ease the pressure, which only worked for a little while. I tried to ignore the sensation as I worked my tongue into Nikola's opening, drawing gasps and sighs from the woman's throat as she squirmed her backside around on the bed.

12