It's Ok To Be Black And Bisexual

Story Info
A Haitian-American man's struggles in Ottawa.
2k words
1.29
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Every time I see her, my heart still flutters. She's so damn gorgeous. Six feet tall and absolutely sexy, with dark brown skin, long braided hair, and an athletic body. Everything on her is gorgeous, from her pretty face to her curvy and strong body and killer rack, and don't get me started on that big round butt. Tina Brandon. My darling girlfriend. The sexy Jamaican-Canadian lady I first glimpsed while visiting my cousin's Church in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The funny thing is that I'm usually not into women, but something about Tina Brandon just pulled me in. I asked around about her and I must say that I liked what I heard.

Tina Brandon was born on November 8, 1983, in the City of Barrie, Ontario, to Jamaican immigrant parents. The proud daughter of Jasmine and George Brandon, who moved to the Confederation of Canada from the island of Jamaica two years before her birth. Like so many Afro-Caribbean immigrants, she came from good stock and was born to shine. Tina graduated from Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, with a bachelor's degree in communications in 2004, and earned her MBA from the University of Toronto in 2007. Since then, she's been working for the Canadian government as an auditor for the Canadian Revenue Agency. Wow, I must say that I was impressed.

At the time that I started attending this nondenominational and very informal Church near downtown Ottawa, I was going through a lot. Working as a security guard while attending Criminology classes at Carleton University was taking its toll on my mind and body. Oh, and my relationship with my boyfriend Suleiman Hussein reached a breaking point. I met Suleiman in 2010, three months after I moved to provincial Ontario from the State of Massachusetts. I grew up in the City of Boston, crown jewel of New England, but I wasn't born there. Nope, I was born on January 31, 1986, in the town of Quartier Morin in the Republic of Haiti. My parents, franklin and Jeannine Bertrand moved to Massachusetts from Haiti in the summer of 1999. By 2006, I had become a naturalized citizen of the United States, though I never felt like I belonged there.

In 2009, I flunked out of the fabled Northeastern University, and my exasperated parents asked me to move out. I found myself on my own for the first time, and had to get a job. One day, my cousin Wilfred came to visit. Wilfred is my father's brother Leonard's son. He's half Black and half White, and talks with a thick Canadian accent. We've gotten along famously since we were small, in spite of our obvious differences. When Wilfred came to visit us in Boston in the summer of 2009, he stayed with me in my crummy little apartment in Dorchester. Wilfred and I have always been cool, and he was the first person I came out to when I realized that I was bisexual. He's the one who suggested I give life in Ontario a try since I fucked up so badly in Massachusetts. My grades at Northeastern University were so bad that not even second-rate schools like the University of Massachusetts in Boston or Bridgewater State University would have me. Yeah, it looked like it was time for a change of scenery. I applied for my passport, got a Canadian visa, and moved to Canada, with Wilfred as my sponsor.

Wilfred helped me adjust to my new life in the Confederation of Canada. He'd recently graduated from the University of Ottawa's Telfer School of Business and was making his mark in the private sector. He assured me his country was the land of opportunity. On the surface, Canada and America have a lot in common but they're two completely different countries, man. Different cultures, different mentalities, different everything. Even though I used to visit Wilfred's family in Ontario every summer, nothing prepared me for how different life in Canada as an American citizen would turn out to be. In order to get a job in Canada, you need a valid work permit, and a social insurance number, which is the Canadian equivalent of a social security number, I think. I applied for these things with the Canadian Immigration Bureau, and eventually got them. I got a job working security, after obtaining my Ontario security guard licence, and began saving up for school.

I applied to Carleton University as an international student, got in, and requested for Northeastern University to send in my transcript. Cost me some green but it was worth it. Thus began my higher education journey in Canada. I was twenty four years old, and starting as a second-year student at Carleton University when I knew I should have been in my third year was kind of vexing, but I've always been the kind of guy who rolls with the punches rather than succumb. I just learned to deal, that's all. Wilfred and I got along great, but I wanted my own place. I found a four-hundred-dollar a month one-bedroom apartment in the east end of Ottawa, in an area called Vanier. I moved in, and started my life anew.

While walking through the Carleton University library one afternoon, I saw this tall, broad-shouldered and absolutely fine-looking Black guy looking at me. He smiled at me and introduced himself. Suleiman Hussein. A big Muslim guy from Somaliland. He was studying business administration at Carleton University while playing rugby for the school. I've always had a thing for big and tall guys and at six-foot-four, Suleiman definitely fit the bill. I'm around five-foot-ten, slim and fit, with light brown skin and curly Black hair. My eyes are light bronze. People always ask me if I am mixed but I always tell them that I am one hundred percent Black. My skin and eye color result from the fact that my mom is half Black and half White, on her French father's side. I had been living life a hermit since I moved to Canada. All I did was go to work, school and Church. Then along came Suleiman, the handsome Somali stud who injected excitement into my life.

Suleiman was really cool, and friendly. He was dating a Nigerian chick named Fatima Adewale at the time we met, but told me I meant a lot to him. We began dating, and although he insisted on a level of discretion that sometimes irked me, I really cared for him and I knew he felt the same way about me. The sex was awesome. Seriously. I don't know what they're feeding those brothers down in Somalia or Somaliland but they've got BIG dicks. Suleiman knew how to make a brother scream, man. I welcomed the passion he brought into my otherwise dreary existence. Like all good things, our relationship came to an end. Suleiman told me that he decided to marry Fatima and that we were over. And he did it via email too. What a guy! I picked up the pieces of my life and tried to move on.

Suleiman shattered my heart, and I never thought I'd love again, until the day I laid eyes on Tina Brandon, the gorgeous Black woman I met in Church. Wilfred kept inviting me to his Church and I told him that Church and I didn't mix. A lot of gays, lesbians and bisexuals feel unwelcome in Church, and I am one of them. Wilfred assured me that his Church was open-minded and welcoming. When I saw that the presiding ordained minister was a butch-looking White woman, Reverend Lily Thompson, I had to smile. Hmm. Seems like my kind of Church! Wilfred met a chick at Church he would eventually end up marrying, Marianne Tremblay, a blonde-haired and blue-eyed, tall and athletic White woman from the City of Montreal, in provincial Quebec.

Man, I was happy for Wilfred and Marianne, but it looked like everyone was getting some but me. Every time I saw Tina I felt like talking to her, but I'm kind of shy with women. In my lifetime, I've had sex with three women and about seven men. Why such a discrepancy? I find women more attractive than men, but it's easier to find a guy to have sex with. Women are...weird. Well, Wilfred took it upon himself to set me up on a date with the lovely Tina. We met at East Side Mario's restaurant in the east end, on Wilfred's dime. Tina and I sat opposite each other, and I complimented her on how lovely she looked.

Tina and I talked a bit, and got to know each other better. At the end of our date, I called her a cab and moved to hug her goodbye. She batted my hands away and kissed me on the lips before winking at me. I smiled hesitantly. Where did that come from? I waved her goodbye, grinning like an idiot. I called Wilfred immediately after and told him how the date went. He congratulated me, and I asked Tina out again. And that's how we began dating. Yeah, dating Tina Brandon changed my life. For the first time in ages, I felt...right. I was doing good in school, I got promoted at my job and I was dating a beautiful, educated and ambitious young Black woman. Could things get any better?

I felt attracted to Tina Brandon, but also worried I wouldn't be able to perform. It had been years since I had sex with a woman. When the moment came, I was so damn nervous, but things turned out alright. Tina and I had been dating for three months, and we hadn't done more than kissing and fondling each other. One night, while watching a movie in my place, she put the moves on me. I swear she just kissed me and started fondling my crotch, and amazingly, my dick got hard. Tina unzipped my pants, freeing my seven inches of hard, uncircumcised dick. She winked at me then took my cock into her mouth. I watched her, mesmerized as she began sucking me off. Tina got me hard and somehow kept me hard, man.

Next, she put a condom on my dick and rode me. I put my hands upon her hips and thrust into her pussy. Tina went wild, shrieking in pleasure as I fucked her. I looked at her, fascinated by the sight of her big tits flopping this way and that as we did our thing. Her pussy gripped my pole tightly. Not as tight as a man's ass would, but tight enough. I found that I actually enjoyed the feel of her pussy around my dick. Nice! We fucked for hours, man. Afterwards, Tina rested her head on my chest and played with my chest hairs. Smiling at me, she touched my face gently and asked me why a sexy man like me was still single. I smiled nervously and told her I was just waiting for someone special, like her. That seemed to satisfy her and she kissed me. We went to sleep shortly after.

Tina Brandon and I have been seeing each other for six months now. We're getting serious. She's going to introduce me to her parents when they return from their holiday in Jamaica. Although I felt nervous, I told her I couldn't wait to meet them. I think I'm falling in love with this gorgeous young Jamaican-Canadian woman. However, she doesn't know the real me. I am a bisexual Black man and always will be. I enjoy sex with Tina, and she makes me happy, but I still am what I am. Sometimes I wish I were totally heterosexual, then everything would be perfect in my life. My parents and Wilfred are the only people in my life who know I'm bisexual. I'm wondering if I should tell Tina. Jamaicans are notoriously homophobic and she might not be able to handle it, that's what Wilfred told me when I asked him for advice. I don't know what to do. I want to tell her that I'm bisexual, and I want to promise her that she's the only person I want to be with. I can't tell her because I might lose her. What kind of guy lies to the woman he loves? A guy like me, that's who.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers