Encounters with Mia: Eighth

Story Info
Mia is punished for being naughty.
1.2k words
3.9
58k
1
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Journal entry, September, 12, 2002

[Transcription made from a tape recording]

RIIINNNNGGGG. Hello, Mia. Is there anyone in the office with you? No? Good. Listen carefully. You have been naughty—really naughty, and you must be punished. Do you understand? I want you to leave work right now. No, no excuses. Walk down the street to the hotel. I am in room 365. You have ten minutes to get here, starting now. CLICK.

Come in. You are right on time. I'M SORRY! I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG! No, don’t try to make excuses. You have been naughty, and you must accept your punishment. PLEASE! I WON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN! Come here and stand in front of me. Look at me! Don’t look away. Tell me you are sorry for what you have done. Tell me! I WASN'T THINKING. Louder! I WASN'T THINKING! PLEASE DON'T PUNISH ME. Tell me you won’t do it again. OH NO, I WON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN! I PROMISE! Okay, I believe you. But you still have to be punished. First, let me put this gag on you. I don't want to disturb the neighbors. But you still have to be punished.

Take off your shoes. Now your blouse and skirt. Turn around so I can see your ass. Now face me again. Unhook your bra and remove it slowly. Oh such gorgeous breasts. Let me hold them for a minute, squeeze them for you. You like that don’t you! I’ll roll these lovely nipples between my fingers making them hard. Now take off your pantyhose and panties—slowly, very slowly. Now turn around and bend over. That’s it, touch your toes.

What a lovely pussy. How does it feel when I run my fingers over it? Hold still! Oh yes, I can see your hot cunt flushing with anticipation. You know what is coming, don’t you. Spread your legs so I can see and touch you more easily. Oh yes, that opens your pussy so I can see your crimson inner lips. You are wetting my fingers with your juices. Okay, now I’ll just slip these fingers right up inside. Sure, go ahead and wiggle your ass, I know you like having my fingers shoved up your hot cunt. I wish I had time to give you a good fuck, but you have to get back to work.

Enough of that. Turn around and look at me while I undress. See how hard you have made my cock. No, no touching. It is time for your punishment. I’ll sit here, and you stretch out across my lap. That’s it. I feel your warm flesh pressed against my legs. The skin of your back is soooooooo smooooooth. You like that don’t you. WHACK! You have been bad, so bad, and now I must punish you. WHACK! Does it hurt? You remember this the next time you consider being naughty. WHACK! Stop wiggling around or I will have to punish you more.

Let me run my hand over your ass and sooth your pain. I will be gentle because I know you ass is tender now. Oh, it’s hot, so hot, burning hot. Feels good against the skin of my hand. That’s it, squeeze your breasts. I know your whole body is aflame. Press those big nipples, squeeze them, gently, gently, now harder, pinch them, pinch them harder. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Oh yes, that hurts doesn’t it. You’ve been bad, now you must take the punishment. WHACK!

Use both hands on your breasts since mine are occupied, go ahead, squeeze those gorgeous boobs—squeeze them. WHACK! Your ass is glowing now, handprints merging together into a single large, flaming patch of tender, tingling skin. Are you ready for more? No? But there is so much left to come. WHACK! WHACK! Sure, touch your pussy. I know it is dripping already, pleading for attention. Oh, rub that clit. That’s it, faster. Your pussy is burning up, isn’t. A hot, dripping pussy just like you describe it to me in your e-mails. WHACK!

You are wiggling more. Is it the pain or your fingers rubbing your pussy that is the cause? ANSWER ME! WHACK! The pain, you say. Does that mean you are ready to stop, or do you want to accept the rest of your punishment like the fine Southern Lady that you are? More? Okay. WHACK! WHACK! I see that you could not keep your fingers out of your cunt. Sure, go ahead, fuck yourself. I know it feels good. I hear the slurping or your wet pussy, I feel your hot juices trickling onto my leg. Damn, you are such a hot bitch. You are SOOOO FUCKING hot!

WHACK! You say you are cuming? Go ahead, cum for me, let me hear you. Punish your cunt with your fingers. Fuck yourself hard. That’s it, that’s it. Oh I love the sounds you make when you come. They make me so hot. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Okay, you can relax now. I have never seen you cum so hard. I think you like being punished.

How does your ass feel? Yes I know it hurts, but the pain will help remind you not to be naughty. Do you feel my hard cock pounding against your stomach? It needs some attention, and it needs it now. Kneel in front of me and suck my cock. That’s it. Kiss the tip—ooooh, so sensitive. See what you have done to my cock. Oh yes, lick it. Lick it all with your hot, wet, soft, smoooooooth tongue. Can’t help thrusting up into your mouth. Oh yes, take it in—suck it. Suck it, suck it, suck it. So good--oh damn. You have such a hot fucking mouth. Can’t hold off much longer.

Stop. Stop now! Stand up. Kneel on the chair. I want you to take my cum back to work with you. Reach back and spread your cheeks. I want to see you spread your cunt wide open for me. Tell me what you want. What’s that? You want my cock in your pussy. Beg for it. Go ahead, beg. WHACK! Slipping in. You are so tight, squeezing my cock with your wet cunt. You are such a good fuck, the best ever. Yes, push back against me, drive my cock into your innermost depths. So tight, so smooth. Listen to the squish, the slurp, the gushiness of your cunt juices. Yes, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. Yes, rub your clit. Rub it, make yourself cum again. I’m about to cum, can’t hold it. Filling your cunt with my cum, so good, so good. Yes, yes, yes, cum with me. Wiggle that ass, pound your ass against me, drive my cock inside you. Keep it up, keep it up. Oh yes, scream, moan, whatever it takes. Oh, so good.

Stay that way. I want to lean back and look at my cum seeping out of your pussy. Such a sight. If your friends could see you now, what would they think? Your ass glowing red like a signal beacon, your pussy spread open, bruised and battered, engorged and swollen, with globs of cum seeping from within, running down your legs. What would they think? Stay there. Don’t move. I have to get a picture. Maybe I will post it at Literotica. CLICK. CLICK. What do you think?

Would you like the world to see your dripping, freshly fucked cunt? Oh, you don’t know. Well think about it, think about it. Here use this towel to wipe off your pussy. Now get dressed. No, no panties, no pantyhose. Your hot cunt needs to be exposed to the air so it can cool down. Now go back to work.