Mr. Fix It

Story Info
Handy man fixes more than she expected.
3.9k words
4.51
72.7k
92
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
410 Followers

I had been asked my triflin' landlord to do something about the antiquated electrical system in the house I was renting from him for a while. He claimed he wanted to do it but couldn't afford it and asked me to be patient. He kept giving me one excuse after another when I told him what had broken down and nothing had been repaired. I had been patient but I had finally reached my limit. I got pissed every time I had to go down in the basement and trip the circuit breakers because I had used the microwave while the lights were on in the bathroom. Good Lord!

Or if I used the raggedy ass washer and the microwave, once again, I had to make a trip to the basement. There were other little niggling problems with the house and I was really fed up so I started looking for a new place to live and gave my landlord the 60 day notice he requested.

I was surprised when he showed up at the house begging me not to move and asked me to give him a list of the things I wanted fixed and he would try to get it all done. I said that wasn't enough. He gave me back the $500 pet deposit he had asked of me and promised he would not only fix the electrical system but would repair the Jacuzzi in my second bathroom AND install the multiple head shower I said I liked.

That was enough. I said I would stay.

He called me two days later and said that someone would be coming that next Monday that could do all the work I needed. He was a handy man who was a licensed electrician and plumber and could do all kinds of renovations. He had given him a good price to do all the work and he would let me know how long it would take him to do all the work I wanted.

I teach college classes for an online based university so I work from home. My classes start about 4 p.m. and I teach until 8 each night. I also write curriculum and I am the head of my department so some days I work all day and others not much at all.

It's how I like it. I have my weekends free and I don't usually go online till about 2 or so each day. This would be perfect because if he upgraded the electrical system, I could then upgrade my cable/internet and get a faster connection.

And maybe I could use my new blender.

I have a big cuddly pit bull named Rock Star who is my the best dog ever. He doesn't think he's a dog. He thinks I belong to him and he is fiercely protective. He's cool with people he knows, but not so much with people he doesn't. He won't attack anyone unless I tell him to or he thinks I'm being threatened. He's been trained and he and I are best buds. I knew he wouldn't like having a man in the house much unless that man followed my instructions to the letter. Otherwise, Rock would be biting that ass and I didn't want that.

On the appointed day, I got up early as the handy man was going to arrive at about 8 a.m. I was yawning as I didn't usually get up that early and I had stayed up late looking at old tv shows the night before. I made some coffee and decided I wanted some chicken and waffles and I was cooking when I heard the knock at the door. (Freakin' doorbell didn't work)

I was wearing a lightweight floor length caftan that covered me well enough if you didn't count the low neckline and the slit up to my hips. I hurried to the door and there stood a giant - an absolutely gorgeous giant. He had to be at least six and a half feet tall and was rippling with muscles.

His tee shirt was straining to cover his massive chest and his tight jeans were sculpted around his huge thighs. And he had that great big bulge in the front that I could barely tear my eyes from. He had long black hair pulled back in a pony tail, big chocolate brown eyes and he was tanned and gorgeous.

I said he was gorgeous, didn't I? Well, he was. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.

He looked at me for a second and gave me a faint smile, asking, "Are you Miss Baker?"

I gathered myself quickly and said, "Yes, I'm Beth Baker. And you are Tino Mason?"

"At your service, mam," he said, politely.

I let him in and he glanced around, "Your landlord gave me a list of things that need to be done here. I need to look around before I can give you an estimate of how long it will take. I hope you don't mind."

"No, it's fine. Come in and look around."

He smiled again and started his tour of the house. I went back in the kitchen and continued with my breakfast. I knew the scent of the frying chicken breasts was wafting through the house and I poured the waffles into the iron and got out my plate.

I only needed one waffle but I had made enough batter for a few days. I poured a glass of orange juice and got out a bowl of cut fruit and put some in a smaller bowl and soon I was ready to eat. He came into the kitchen and I saw him gazing at my breakfast.

"That looks good," he noted. "smells good too."

"Would you like some?" I asked.

"No thanks, I ate before I left home. I do have some lunch and if you don't mind, could I put it in your fridge?"

"Of course!" I told him.

He vanished and came back with a lunch box and took out some containers and put them in the fridge and went back to looking through the house.

I was eating when he came back and leaned at the counter.

He had made a list of all the things that needed repairing and he ticked off each thing and told me that he could handle it and in the end, it was going to take him nearly a month to get it all done. And then he asked me, "Is that all right with you, Miss Baker?"

"If you are going to be with me for that long, please call me Beth. Now one question -- are you afraid of dogs?"

I saw him straighten up almost imperceptibly.

"I'm not afraid of anything, Beth," he said.

"Good. I have a very protective pit bull named Rock Star who is out in the back yard and I'm going to let him in. He will have to get to know you and then he will be all right. But he's not going to be happy about you being here so you have to let him know you are no danger to me."

"I like pits. I understand. That's smart to have one like that. He's trained, I take it?"

"He is. I love him to death but Rock can be a bit much."

"Bring him on."

I went to the back door and Rock rushed in. He had already seen the truck and knew some damn man was in his house and he had to handle it right away. He ran in and stood in front of me, his hackles up.

"Settle down, Rock man," I said, soothing him, "Mr. Mason is a friend. He will be with us a while. He is ok. Say his name, Mr. Mason. Rock Star. Say it calmly and let him sniff you. He will be all right."

He knelt down and lowered his voice, "Hello Rock Star. You're a big pretty boy, aren't you? Come here, boy, let's be friends."

Rock looked at him for half a second and bounded across the room, his nubby little tail wagging and licked his hand, face and whatever else he could reach.

"Wow. That was easy. Good thing you aren't the neighborhood rapist. He'd lead you to me. He isn't usually that friendly with men," I said sarcastically.

"I love dogs and they love me. And I want you to call me Tino. None of this Mr. Mason stuff."

I smiled. "Deal."

I put some food in Rock's bowl and Tino went off and got to work. I looked at his big body leaving the room and started the first of the many fantasies I was to have about him.

He had a magnificent ass. I hadn't noticed a ring on his fingers so he was probably single. And he was hot as hell. Whew. How was I gonna get any work done with this freakin' Adonis hovering around?

He came back in the room and told me the first thing he would do was upgrade the electrical system. Once he did that, he could use his newer tools to do the rest of the work. He said he would have to turn off the electricity for a while each day and asked if that would be a problem.

I told him about my teaching schedule and he said he would do the electrical work in the mornings so that it would be back on by the time I started working.

"What do you teach?" he asked me.

"English and American Literature," I said.

His eyebrows flew up.

"Wow. I'm taking some classes next month. I want to get my degree."

"Where are you going to go?"

He was going to start taking classes at my school.

I smiled.

"That's where I teach. I'll be glad to counsel you. I do that too. I help new students get started. You may already be on my list if you're starting next month."

"I hope so. It would be nice to know someone when I start. I'm a little nervous about it. It's been a while since I was in school."

"You'll be fine," I told him. "And I'll be happy to help."

And if his name wasn't on my list, I was going to have it put it there......

I finished my breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen and he came in to work on the lighting. I went in the living room to look at television while he was working. Rock curled up on the couch next to me as he always did.

If he was going to turn off the electricity, the house was going to get pretty hot. I had a generator in the garage and I would need it in the house to keep it cool enough to tolerate. I'd go get some gasoline later. I also had a deep freezer in the garage and I would start moving some of the stuff out of the fridge out there so I wouldn't lose any food. There was another generator out there for it. Living in Florida in the hurricane zone made generators a part of life.

Tino had a big truck in the driveway with all the things he did listed on the side of the truck. Good thinking, I thought. Apparently he got a lot of work. I heard him stop a few times and field phone calls.

I went in my room and changed into a sun dress and he was in the kitchen when I went to get something to drink. I offered him some lemonade and he accepted. He was quiet as I puttered around in the house doing a few things.

He worked that day until 5 and he gave me a big grin when he left and he scratched Rock's ears and went home. I was busy with my students when he left and then that night I ran my errands and got things ready for the next day.

I dreamed of getting my hands on that ass that night. And those eyes like brown velvet....wow.

He came right on time the next day and got busy. Rock greeted him at the door demanding to be petted and he took enough time with him that I knew things would be all right with them. Rock liked him.

I had some papers to work on and so I was working too. But I noticed him glancing at me as I worked. We didn't talk a lot that day but we were friendly with each other. I told him he was welcome to sit down and eat his lunch with me. He didn't have to go to his truck.

He gave me a big smile and thanked me. I gave him a key so that he could get in each day and didn't have to wait for me to come to the door. I told him to remember to greet Rock when he came in so there would be no problems.

I would not always be up when he wanted to start work so it was all right if he came in and got started. He thanked me for trusting him and said he would try not to bother me.

For the next couple of days, he came in quietly, started work, and we talked a little. He was divorced. They just didn't get along. No kids. Same with me. He'd been in the Air Force. The man wasn't dumb. He liked the freedom of doing what he wanted and he always had a lot of work. But he wanted to get his degree and feel better about himself.

He was good with his hands and he had learned to do a lot around the house from his father. His folks lived in Tampa and were retired. He brought a treat for Rock every day and he was firmly in Rock's heart.

He was efficient and got a lot done. And he did it well. He was good.

One day I was wearing a very light strapless dress because it was hot as hell. I prefer dresses when it's hot. I noticed he was looking at me a little harder and more than usual but that was ok. He was getting a lot done so I didn't mind.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Beth?" he asked.

"Nah."

"Why not? You're a good looking woman."

"Thanks!" I said, looking up at him. "I don't know. I guess I spend too much time here at home. I just haven't met anyone that I like or that likes me."

He shook his head. "That's silly. But then, us guys can be silly sometimes when it comes to women."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't. I work too much. I'm too tired to go looking for dates when I'm off."

"You shouldn't have to go looking for dates, Tino. I am sure they are looking at you."

"Not really," he said. "girls down here are kind of superficial. I don't have enough money for most of them."

"And that is pretty silly too. Being a good man is better than being rich."

He shrugged those big shoulders and smiled at me.

I was in the kitchen doing dishes when he came back into the kitchen. I didn't turn to see what he was doing but suddenly, he was behind me. I turned and he was looking down at me, his eyes dark and smoldering. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me, a ravaging, hot kiss that took my breath away.

"Stay right there," he said, his voice husky.

I leaned against the sink and gazed at him as he took his tool belt off and put it on the counter, He sank to his knees and pulled my dress up and pushed me against the sink.

"I've wanted to do this since I first saw you," he murmured.

I don't wear panties around the house and he smiled and leaned in and sniffed my pussy.

"Oh fuck, I knew I smelled some sweet pussy on you."

I grasped the sink behind me and he spread my legs and stuck his fingers in and then lapped up the juice.

"Jesus Christ, you taste good, baby!"

I felt his tongue on my clit and I moaned and leaned back. Between his tongue and his finger, he brought me to climax. He turned me around and I bent over the sink and I heard his zipper coming down and his clothes shuffling and then the head of his cock pushing against my slit. I was wet and he slid it easily and he groaned, and started pumping.

"Oh my God, my God, baby, this is some good ass pussy!" he gasped, "You are so fucking tight! Oh my God, girl, you're gonna make me cum so hard!"

My legs were shaking. He was pumping so hard and it felt damn good. I closed my eyes and held on for dear life. He stopped and lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom and dropped me in the bed and kneeling over me, took off his pants and pulled my dress off.

"I want to suck your tits and then I will fuck you till you scream. Your tight little pussy is gonna be mine, Beth. Give it to me."

I opened my legs and held his gaze. He took both my breasts in his big hands and licked the nipples and then sucked each one. Then he sunk that big ass cock in me again and for the next few minutes, the steady pumping inside me was heavenly. He was mumbling "oh yes, yes...fuck...yes..." over and over and I was squealing, moaning and pushing up to meet his strokes and we both came at about the same time.

"I knew you would be good," he said, smiling. "It's going to be the best ever working on your house. I'm going to get to work on you and this tasty little pussy too."

He got up and took a shower and went back to work. I lay in bed for a bit, rather surprised by the stealth in which he took me, but delighted none the less. That had been totally unexpected. Rock crawled in bed next to me and licked my hand and I petted him. I suppose he wanted to know he was still my love.

I called one of my friends that night and told her what happened. She immediately asked me for Tino's phone number "...to come do some work at her house too." I laughed and told her he was still mine for a couple of weeks or more.

The next morning, I didn't hear him when he came in. I was in bed, just waking up when I heard him working. I just stayed in bed, dozing.

I heard someone calling my name and I woke up and looked into his eyes. "Good morning, Beth," he said softly.

"Good morning, Tino," I replied.

He kissed me and I saw then that he had taken his clothes off and he slid into bed with me. He pushed my nightie up and fastened his sexy lips on my tit and I woke up for real then. His hair was loose and I pulled it back from his face and kissed his head. His fingers were pressing inside me and I was already awash in the pleasure he was giving me.

"I thought you'd be a better breakfast than anything I had," he whispered. He sucked his fingers and poised his big body over me and his hardness was lying on my stomach.

"Pussy is my favorite breakfast meal," he told me as he kissed his way down to it and went to work.

"What a way to wake up!" I sighed.

"I saw you in bed and I got so hard it hurt. I knew I had to wake you up right," he said.

I reached for some baby lotion and took his cock in my hand and coated it with the lubricating substance. Tino had a huge cock and I would need that to comfortably get him in me.

"Your hands feel good on my dick, baby," he said. "you wanna stroke me a little? I like that."

He rolled over on his back and I squeezed more lotion on him and took him in my hand and started stroking him.

"Oh fuck...yes..." he moaned.

I didn't think it was possible but he got even harder and then he mounted me and slid the head of his cock in me and looked down in my eyes.

"You like that, baby?"

"Oh my God, yes," I hissed.

"I like it too. This tight pussy is going to drive me fucking crazy!"

I wrapped my legs around him and looked in his eyes and he said, "Beth, baby, fuck me. Please fuck me. Take my dick and fuck me."

And I did. It was amazing. This time, after we both came, I led him to the shower and we cleaned up together. He smiled at me, "Guess I gotta get this shower fixed so we can enjoy it more, don't I?"

After that, he showed up around 4 or 5 in the morning and we made love for hours before he started working. And then one night, he just didn't go home. Neither of us said anything, he just didn't leave.

He brought his things over and I showed him where to put them and before he finished working he had moved in completely. I was delighted. And he was still working and getting the house done but now he was working on more than the house and he was taking his time.

Tino wanted to make love every single day and that was fine with me. A few times during the day, he would come to my office, get on his knees and go down on me. That man loved eating pussy more than anybody I had ever known. I got used to that pretty damn fast. We were having hot steamy amazing sex every day.

And he was slowly getting my house in order. He got the electrical work done pretty quickly. Then he brought in the new washer and dryer. He of course broke that in by putting me up on top of the washer and going down on me till I was screaming.

And the day the landlord called him to see how things were going, we were in my bed and I was going to town on that cock of his. He could just barely talk but when he asked him how much longer he would be working, he managed to tell him, "Uh...well....I think I may need another week or 10 days....oh...yes, uh...yeah..."

I was taking long licks up the shaft and his eyes had rolled back up into his head. I had to laugh.

It took almost a month for Tino to get the house completed. The landlord was delighted because he slashed the price in half because it had taken him so long to get it done.

One morning, I went to my mailbox and my neighbor was out there and he walked over because he wanted to ask me something.

"This guy Tino that did the work for your house, I hear he is good."

I smiled. "He is."

"I see his truck is here all the time. Do I need to call him to get him to do some work for me?"

"No, that won't be necessary. He lives here now. I'll go in and let him know you'd like to talk to him."

"That will be great, Beth! Thanks!"

"No problem!"

I took my mail and went in the house. Tino would be glad to have another job. The last one had worked out really well.

Bayjaytay
Bayjaytay
410 Followers