The First Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley breaks the rules.
3.6k words
4.34
10.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bite my nails restlessly as I wait for Adrian to appear in my Psychology course. For the past two weeks--ever since my training began--Adrian sits with me during Psychology. I'm not sure why he does it, and the one time I asked, he just gave me the Look--the one that tells me to stop talking or receive a punishment.

It's not that I mind him being with me, I enjoy it, but he is very distracting. With just his touch, he can make me forget all about my professor's lecture, and focus only on what he's doing. He'll lean over and whisper in my ear, telling me to pay attention, but as he traces small circles along my inner thigh, I can barely do anything more than try not to moan out loud.

But today will be different. Not because he told me so, but because he gave me a special gift last night when he came over to my apartment. A gift that he specifically asked me to wear today in class.

What is the gift? A pair of white panties. They didn't seem particularly interesting when he gave them to me, maybe it's just a simple test on whether or not I can follow orders.

This morning, as I got dressed, I noticed they did seem a bit off, but I could not pay much attention as I was rushing to class, already five minutes late. Luckily for me, Adrian hadn't been here.

"All right class, let's begin," Professor Morgan announces as he pushes his small cart to the center of the room where his projector is set up.

I frown, watching the door slam shut behind him. Where is Adrian?

"We'll be finishingA Beautiful Mindtoday and a short quiz will be given next Tuesday over the movie. If there are any questions, see me after class."

The lights flicker off as the movie begins. I relax back in my seat, ready to enjoy the easy class period, when my phone vibrates.

I tug it out of my pocket and quickly read the text.

Adrian: You were late, I owe you for that later. Did you follow my instructions?

My heart races as I peer around the room, but I can't see through the darkness, even with the illumination from the projector.

Me: Yes.

Adrian: Good girl. Do you remember my rules?

The rules were simple.

I'm only allowed to call him Adrian if we are not in private setting.

Do not lie to him about anything.

Do not cum without his permission.

Always, if I feel the need, use my safe word.

There were others besides those, but those were the four that he wanted me to learn first. I type out a quick reply.

Me: Yes.

I expect a quick reply, but one never comes. Maybe he plans to see me after class.

I drop my phone on my desk, already tuning into the movie when I feel the first jolt.

I sit up straight in my seat, drawing the eyes of a few classmates that are sitting a few seats down from me, but they don't know what's going on.

The panties are vibrating.

Squeezing my legs together, I stifle a moan, biting down on my fist as I try to ignore the buzzing right on my clit. No matter how I move, it moves with me, the ache blooming low in my belly. Wherever he is, Adrian must have the remote.

He turns it up, the sound of it drowned out by the audio of the movie. Uncrossing my legs, I do moan out loud as he turns the dial up, the vibrations getting stronger.

Then they stop.

I pant, trying to catch my breath as I fight the urge to rub my throbbing clit. It would be so easy for me to slip a hand beneath my skirt and rub maybe once or twice. I can practically feel the orgasm looming.

To my right, a figure is slowly making their way towards me, issuing apologies to to a few people as he brushes by them.

A wave of awareness crashes over me as I hear his voice. Everyone in the room fades to the background as Adrian sits next to me, a small controller in his tattooed hand.

"Ashley," he whispers, resting his elbows on his knees.

My body gravitates towards him without my doing. It's his tone that's driving me crazy. The same tone he uses when we're alone in his bedroom. The one he uses when he's chastising my eagerness, and the one he uses when he makes me beg to cum.

With a flick of his thumb, he turns it back on, but with his free hand, he tugs my desk closer to his and interlocks his fingers with mine.

He leans closer to me, his lips just beneath the shell of my ear. "D'you want to cum?"

I squeeze my thighs together again, the moisture seeping past the thin barrier of my panties. I nod vigorously, even as he chuckles softly.

"Was that supposed to be an answer?" He asks turning the speed up.

He turns my face quickly, kissing me harshly just as a cry spills from my lips. Luckily, a musical score is playing in the movie.

"Answer me," he demands pulling just a few centimeters away, his eyes searching mine.

"Yes!" I say through gritted teeth as I squeeze his hand tighter. He has to know what this is doing to me.

"Would you do anything I asked if I let you cum?"

"Yes sir."

Even in the dim lighting, with his face so close to mine, I can see his pupils dilate at my words. He's not as unaffected by this as I thought.

"Would you suck my cock in that pretty little mouth of yours?" He asks letting my hand go to trace my lips with his thumb before slipping it inside. I dutifully suck on it. He turns the power up.

"Yes sir!"

"In front of everyone in this room?" He asks.

"I'll do anything," I whisper. "Please, sir."

"Grab your stuff."

He switches the vibrator off, pocketing the remote as he stands to his full height. I quickly stuff my things in my bag, my heart racing as I follow him out into the hall, ignoring the curious glances thrown in our direction.

As a TA, Adrian has his own office in the English building. When we reach it, he pulls out his keys and unlocks the door, entering before I do.

He keeps the lights off as he crosses the room and Leans back against his desk, crossing his arms over his chest.

The difference in him is palpable. In my class, he exuded a sexual aura, but it was friendly and restrained, but now an aura of menace radiates from him. He's no longer Adrian, but my Sir.

I close my and drop my stuff, waiting for his instructions. I lower my gaze, focusing on his feet.

"On your knees."

I drop down, assuming the position: knees shoulder-width apart, hands clasped behind my back.

"Come to me."

I crawl over on my hands and knees until I am just inches away. This reminds me of the first time I kneeled for him. Though it was only a few weeks ago, it feels like it was yesterday when he invited me over to his place, just to get my journal back.

Pushing off the desk, Adrian circles me like a predator might do its prey. Leaning forward, he unclasps the buttons of my shirts, pushing the material off my shoulders. I shiver at his touch, trying my hardest not to move from my position.

The bra comes off next, and the cool air of his office makes my nipples harden. Standing back in front of me, I listen as he unbuttons his black jeans, pushing them down to his thighs. His shirt joins mine on the floor and I salivate at the thought of his muscular, tattooed chest.

"Look at me."

I look up obediently, watching the light green of his eyes darken to a mossy shade. He takes his cock in hand, running his fist up and down the length of it. In his other hand is the remote. He turns it on to medium. Without an audience, I don't hold back my moans of pleasure.

With my knees so far apart, the vibrations send a direct current through my pussy.

"Take me," he says dropping the remote on his desk. "Take my cock."

I open my mouth eagerly, sucking the head, running my tongue over the slit as a drop of pre cum appears. He groans, a broken, rough sound in the back of his throat.

I can't help but to take more of him. I want to please him more than anything. Wrapping his fist in my hair, he regulates the tempo, pushing my head further down the length of his cock as he fucks my mouth.

I moan around him, the buzzing on my clit and his rough treatment sending shockwaves through my body. Slowly, he pushes his cock deeper into my mouth until my lips are wrapped around the base.

His hand tightens in my hair for just a moment before he drops it and encircles my throat. Tears burn my eyes as I struggle to keep him in my throat, fighting my gag reflex. When he gives a slight squeeze to my throat, I choke, making him growl as he pulls out.

Yanking me up by my hair, he bends me over the desk, bunching the skirt at my hips as he yanks my panties down.

"Beg."

He's behind me now, rubbing his cock between my folds. Every time he brushes over my clit, I jump just a little, and he lays a restraining hand on my hip.

SMACK.

I yelp in surprise as he slaps the right side of my ass in punishment for not doing as he asked.

"Please fuck me, sir," I whisper as my legs buckle, threatening to give out.

"Not good enough."

He slaps my ass again in the same spot. I moan, pressing my upper body against his desk, lifting my ass in the air.

"Please sir, I need you!" The throbbing in my clit has increased to the point that I can barely think straight.

SMACK.

"Say it again!"

"I need you sir, please!"

SMACK.

"Again!"

SMACK.

"Oh God! Please fuck me! I need your cock inside me! Please sir!"

Finally, he positions himself at my opening and thrusts inside to the hilt. I cry out, clawing at the desk as he pulls out, just until only the head of his cock is still inside me, then slams back in.

Adrian exhales, fucking me harder and harder as I fight the urge to climax without permission. The friction of the desk against my sensitive nipples brings me close to the brink, but I fight the urge, knowing the punishment if I disobey him.

Yanking me up by my hair, he wraps a possessive hand around the column of my throat, squeezing with enough pressure to block my airways. Even as I fight for oxygen, I drench his cock with my juices.

"Are you ready to cum?" He growls in my ear, releasing his hold on my neck. I gulp in air, the throbbing between my legs increasing.

"Please!" I pant. It's the only word I can get out.

He slips a hand between my legs, rubbing my clit in fast circles.

"Go ahead. Cum for me."

It is like my body was waiting for his permission because as soon as the words are out of his mouth, I cry out as waves and waves of ecstasy wash over me. He pushes me back onto the desk, slamming his cock in and out of me as I spasm.

Adrian is close now, his cock thickening inside of me. With just two more powerful thrusts, he ejaculates, jets of his hot seed spilling inside of me.

We are both panting as we finally come down. I can't help the smile that blooms on my face.

***********************************************************

"Are you coming to Joshua's party tonight?" Rory asks as she curls another lock of her long blonde hair with the straightener.

"I'll have to ask Adrian if it's okay," I say pulling out my phone.

"I'm sure he won't mind."

This is one of the problems I hoped to avoid. With the type of relationship Adrian and I have, sometimes my friends don't understand why I might have to ask his approval. Of course, they think it's because he has jealousy issues, but I know it has more to do with my discipline than anything else.

The doorbell rings and Rory saunters off to answer it. I can hear Denise and Nicole walking in, speaking excitedly about the frat party.

"Ash! Why aren't you dressed yet?" Denise asks staring down at me with wide eyes. "We're supposed to leave in like fifteen minutes."

"She's afraid her preciousAdrianwon't approve."

If they knew what he could do with a cat o' nine tails, they would be afraid too.

"I promise that I won't let you do anything that will make your boyfriend angry," Rory offers. She holds up two fingers. "Scout's honor."

I grin. "You were never a scout."

*****************************************************************************

The party is in full swing by the time we get there. Guys and girls are dancing on the floor, others along the walls sipping from red cups. I recognize a few of my friends near the keg.

"Ash!" Donny shouts revealing a set of perfect teeth. "You want a drink?"

I smile and take the offered cup. I take a sip from it, pleasantly surprised that's it is not the bitter taste of cheap beer, but a mixture of juice and vodka.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in ages!" He says wrapping a scrawny arm around my shoulders.

I have known Donny since we were little. He was actually the first boy I ever kissed, but as I grew older and learned more about myself, I knew we would never be able to work. He couldn't fulfill my darker needs.

"I know!" I respond happily, taking another gulp from my cup. "How've you been?"

"Good. Just ready to graduate, ya know?"

I nod, finishing off the rest of my drink before taking his. It might be the fact that I haven't drunk any alcohol since Adrian and I got together that has me doing things I normally wouldn't.

But as the alcohol starts to take effect, I stop caring. Donny refills our cups, laughing along with me as we stumble onto the dance floor. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I lose myself to the music.

With an arm around my waist, Donny presses me closer, trailing kisses along my neck. Through the buzzing in my brain, I know that this is wrong.

"Ash! What are you doing?" Rory's voice penetrates the haze as I feel her clasp my elbow. "Are you drunk?"

"What?" I ask, spinning around trying to look at her though she's in three different places. "Drunk? No. I'm fine. Not drunk."

"She's fine," Donny says trying to draw me back to his side.

Rory glares at Donny, standing her ground. "She has a boyfriend. Just because you got her drunk doesn't mean she's going to cheat on him."

"Fuck off. I don't see him here now."

"Either you let her go, or I'll bash your fucking face in, you bloody wanker."

The haze,the fogginess, all of it is gone when I hear his voice. I feel the heat of his palm on the nape of my neck as he draws me backward into his embrace. Rory is looking smugly at Donny, and Donny is trying to look tough, but he is no match for Adrian.

But in this moment, none of that matters.

I'm in a shit load of trouble.

I can feel it in the way that Adrian is holding me. His body is tense, poised, ready to strike if Donny even makes the slightest move towards me.

"I'll see you around, Ash," Donny says walking away.

"I think I'm going to take Ashley to my place tonight," Adrian tells Rory. "She's had too much to drink."

"Call me tomorrow and let me know how she's doing. She's probably going to have a massive hangover."

Without another word, Adrian leads me out of the word, not releasing me until we reach his car. I stumble a bit as he opens the car door, his green eyes gleaming with anger.

"Do not speak. Get. In. The. Car."

I do so without hesitation, buckling my seatbelt as Adrian slides into the driver's side, starting the engine.

Music blares to life, but he punches a button on the dash, silencing it. The gentle rocking of the car has me clutching my stomach, the nausea churning, but it's not ready to come up yet.

We reach Adrian's place in record time. Coming around to my side, he opens the doors, helping me out. Lifting me into his arms, he slams the car door with his foot and carries me up the flight of stairs to his apartment.

Unlocking the door, he carries me inside, straight to the bathroom where he lifts the toilet seat and places me on the floor in front of it. At just the sight of it, I puke. Adrian holds my hair back from my face, rubbing my back in soothing circles as I purge all the alcohol from my system.

"I'm so sorry," I say as I pass out.

*************************************************

When I wake up in the morning, it feels like stampeding elephants are having a field day in my head. I sit up with a grimace, surprised to find myself in the warm confines of a bed.

I blink and rub my eyes, trying to get my bearings as I glance around the spacious bedroom. A few black and white photos hang on the wall, depicting classic structures in London.

I freeze.

London.

Adrian.

I glance to my right, but Adrian isn't sleeping beside me. It doesn't even appear as though anyone had slept there at all. I climb out of the bed, smoothing out the front of Adrian's band shirt.

Tip-toeing out of the guest bedroom, I spot Adrian lounging in his favorite chair, my journal in his hands. I sometimes wonder why he still reads it when he has read it cover to cover at least a dozen times.

His hair is damp, like he just got out of the shower, and he's barefoot, wearing only a pair of slim fitting jeans. I ache at the sight of him. Normally, he would want me to come over to him, but now I'm frozen in place, unsure what to do next.

Adrian glances up from my journal, his eyes meeting mine before I hesitantly drop my gaze to the floor. I remember everything from last night.

"Sir, I--"

"Did I give you permission to speak?" He asks, his accent grown thicker with his anger.

I immediately shut my mouth, fighting the urge to cry. I hate displeasing him. I should have trusted my instincts and not gone to that party or at least called him.

"Go shower and dress. I expect you back in thirty minutes." He ignores me now, his dismissal cutting me deep.

In the bathroom, I cut on the taps to the shower, stripping out of his clothes. I climb in, allowing the shower to wash away last night's bad decisions. Though I am physically clean, I know I won't feel better until I have earned Adrian's forgiveness.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I wash my face and brush my teeth, before entering into the guest bedroom where some of my clothes are stored. My head is still pounding, but I won't complain.

Pulling on a strapless, nude lace bra, I put on the matching panties. Next, I grab a green sweater from the closet--since it reminds me of his eyes--and a black mini skirt. Twisting my hair up into a knot, I walk back into the living room.

Sparing me a glance, Adrian holds out his hand. "Here, take these. I'm sure you have a massive headache."

I take the offered pills, downing them with a glass of water. I take the glass to the kitchen, rinsing it out before placing it on the counter and returning to my spot next to Adrian.

He sighs heavily, placing my journal face down in his lap as he regards me. "Kneel."

I drop down in front of him, my head bowed.

"You disappointed me, love. I expected more from you."

He sits forward, reaching out to place a finger beneath my chin and lift my head so that I can see his face.

"I'm so disappointed in you."

My hands are shaking, my eyes watering and spilling over at his words.

"D'you have anything to say?"

"I'm sorry," I blurt out shaking my head. "I'm so sorry, Sir."

He gives me an impassive look. My apology means nothing to him. "D'you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes Sir."

He arches a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. "D'youwantme to punish you?"

"Yes Sir."

He shakes his head, his eyes growing hard. "And you were learning so well."

********************************************

Hi! I'm sorry it took so long for me to put up the next part of the First Encounter. I wasn't sure exactly where I was going with it, but now I have a solid idea. Please leave any thoughts in the comments. I do appreciate anything you say.

Cheers!

-EM