A Dangerous Environment (NonConsent)

Info
I wanted to save the forest. Now who will save me?
290 words
4.47
303.7k
71
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,388 Followers

Hello all my naughty boys and girls of Literotica! What you're about to hear is my entry into Literotica's Earth Day contest. I've wanted to do a non-consent reluctance audio for some time now and this seemed like a great opportunity. There are actually three voices in this one. One is a male voice, however he is the sheriff taking my statement about my ordeal and there are only female voices during the juicy bits. I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think about this audio and about the format that I used, since it's a bit different. I love getting you off, making you smile and hearing about how you enjoyed my audios, so please leave comments, send feedback and let me know! And don't forget to vote by clicking on the stars that are under the text, giving me the number of stars you think this audio is worth. Of course, I love those five star votes!

One of the characters in the audio is named Trista Dixon and she is based on a character from my favorite television show, Justified. If you're a fan of the show, you know all about "Ellen May." When I started working on this, I just had to make Trista like Ellen May, so Trista also has a Southern accent. For those who don't watch the show, Ellen May is not the brightest crayon in the box. I'm not saying all Southerners are stupid. I was born and raised in the South, even though I don't have much of a accent usually. The thing is, I just couldn't do Trista without the accent. So, she's southern AND she's rather gullible.


And so, I present to you A Dangerous Environment (NonConsent)



--:--
--:--
1.0
theravenfox
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,388 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
42 Comments
st_john_greenst_john_greenabout 2 years ago

Thank you.

Hello. Being from Oregon and knowing the Pacific Northwest like the back of my hand made this one really special. I thought this was brilliant, very creative, fun, and very well written. It was like listening to a story over a radio show with the characters. Now I will admit that the nature sounds were a little over powering yet at the same time they made me remember how some of the early radio shows were a little off in the audio which made them fun. The responses from the sheriff and her talking to him had me laughing my ass off because of how gullible Trista might have seemed to him. She in my opinion had him fooled she was just some ditzy southern lady in distress yet she was getting turned on turning that sheriff on. You have my 5 star vote I would give you 10 stars if possible. Hopefully there is a second part or more adventures with the character of Trista.

Salemguy503Salemguy503over 2 years ago

Love your stories and your username. Ravens are the best. Fellow oregon resident? Googled the number in the story, resturant on burnside

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very sexy story.

I really enjoyed your story. Loved the ditzy girl. Some back ground noises were loud at times but still enjoyed it. I am also from the south and would love to find you and put you through initiation. I'm sure I could make you earn a spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable, but...

I enjoyed it, but the nature sounds and birds more often overpowered some of you dialogue. Especially most of Corrine's words. I have some slight synesthesia, so trying to hear what she was saying around the loud pangs and eruptions of color I was getting from the birds was... Well, the birds were very distracting to say the least.

frpenningfrpenningover 4 years ago
Great story, wonderfully dim fucktoy

Really enjoyed this story - I live near the Mt. Hood National Forest - and the semi-consensual aspect was fun because it wasn't rape - she REALLY wanted to join BDSM! I must note, however, that the background noise was too loud and didn't really sound like the forest at all - too many bird noises. But your voice is so marvelous. Thanks!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks MILF's sexual awakening by being forced to do 7 slutty tasks.in Illustrated
Young Wife's First Glory Hole Wife goes to an adult bookstore with husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories